Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Money And Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money And Relationship (977 Views)

What Is The Difference Between 'dating' And 'relationship'?? / What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? / The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money And Relationship by smartsoft(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2008
Please i want to know is relationship based on material thing and money money money eh ? cos this one don tierer my enemy ooooo
Re: Money And Relationship by timbagym: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2008
Good day, To get a good woman is easy in lagos and anywhere in the world, the only way you can get good woman, is by asking your destiny to work for you, and pray to God to provide one for you, because most lagos girl have big problem, all they want is money and sex, they don't want to plan with you, so you have to pray about your life and pray about relationship okay
Re: Money And Relationship by uspry1(f): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2008
No, relationship does not based on material things and money ALONE! It dooms and causes a failed relationship!

For me, the following criteria at below that make the most relationship will eventually get to its climax (blissful marriage). Love becomes part of the ingredient (others include understanding, committment, honesty, patience, tolerance, discipline). Without the following criteria at below, relationship/marriage dooms!

For strong relationship between two people connect that is based on:

[list]
[li]Trust[/li]
[li]Spirituality[/li]
[li]4 Characters[/li]
[list]
[li]Humility[/li]
[li]Kindness[/li]
[li]Responsibility[/li]
[li]Happiness[/li]
[/list]

[li]Personal Hygiene[/li]
[li]Communication Skill[/li]
[li]Personal Habits[/li]
[li]Strong Connections[/li]
[list]
[li]Good Chemistry and Compatibility[/li]
[li]Shared Common Interest[/li]
[li]Shared Common Life Goal[/li]
[li]Deeper Emotional[/li]
[li]Sexual Compatibility (i mean the knowledge of sexual pleasure, or "know-how" lovemaking experience)[/li]
[li]Agreed Financial Obligations/Compromise Equally[/li]
[/list]
[/list]
Re: Money And Relationship by TheSly: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2008
for sum it goes like *love dont cost a thing* (which i dont think its workin anymore) cool

my own view!

relationship is not all about material things and money alone! But!! with material things and money, ull get a sizzling relationship! cool

so get sum money bro cool. . (dat girl is so beautiful. . . .so so pretty, na ur money she take make up?. . undecided) think 'bout that! cool (no money no love tongue)
Re: Money And Relationship by uspry1(f): 1:38am On Jan 10, 2008
Go look existed thread for similar situation at below:

Does Love and Money Work Hand In Hand?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-101046.0.html

Does Love Have Anything To Do With Money?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1861.0.html
Re: Money And Relationship by smartsoft(m): 2:28am On Jan 10, 2008
@usp, those your words really count so much ! ladies don't wanna plan for their future at all just sex sex sex and money money money ! those people who look for money by all means die with out having the money at the end of the day
Re: Money And Relationship by uspry1(f): 2:55am On Jan 10, 2008
@poster
From my own experience when it come to date Black American guy who does the same thing what Nigerian girls down there want for SEX, SEX, SEX, don't give a damn about serious committed relationship. SIGH! SIGH!

Some are money spending recklessly on luxury things, drugs/alcohol---they ain't celebrities!!! (end up repossessed vehicle, tax levy, debt delinquency, deadbeat, etc)

Some Nigerian girls cannot accept THE TRUTH that they are obviously so much desperate, cheap, inexperienced and ignorant girls/women out there to clingy on Nigerian/foreign guys who has money, car, job, and house---even guy who is yahoo yahoo or bad boys or player/womanizer or married boss.

What is wrong with nice guy who is hard-working, educated, and compassionate ones?

That is why I, myself, do not have A REAL GIRLFRIEND to hang around, talk with, laughing with, and shopping together. I cannot stand those type of girl: desperate, jealousy/possessive, man-stealer, gossipers, even man-bashing, and etc.

(1) (Reply)

Being Single Is It Worth It? / What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father / Ladies Ladies Come In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.