Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,290 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? (2717 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by WesleyanA(f): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2008
this is a spin off of the "girlfriend or bestfriend" topic. who should sit in front with you? your boyfriend or your bestfriend?

ps: this is assuming a good sized female driver demographic exists in Naija (i didn't see a lot of female drivers before i left) maybe that's why we're used to taking backseat. lol
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by Freewilly(f): 6:26am On Jan 10, 2008
Whoever screams shotgun first seats in front grin

To ride shotgun is to sit in the front passenger seat when riding a car or other vehicle, a phrase commonly heard in the United States, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Due to the influence of American popular culture it is also heard in several European countries such as Iceland, Ireland, Denmark and the United Kingdom, as well as other countries with large English-speaking populations such as South Africa and Israel. In contemporary tradition, in order to claim the seat, one must "call shotgun" according to some set of informal rules. To call shotgun is, at minimum, to yell out "shotgun" either while in sight of the vehicle or while discussing riding in the vehicle.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by DisGuy: 6:27am On Jan 10, 2008
me i will jejely sit at the back, no big deal as long as i get there!

actually they are more likely to hand their man the keys dive into the backseat
and start gossiping discussing fashion cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 10, 2008
@post
My boyfriend. . . but am doing the driving tongue
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by honeric01(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2008
who ever wants to sit in the front cos i know they both know each other, so if they like, let both of them sit in the back, or share the front or even sit in the booth, grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by WesleyanA(f): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2008
oh wow you have a boyfriend? that's nice tongue
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2008
WesleyanA:

oh wow you have a boyfriend? that's nice tongue
LOL. . .yes oh. you sound surprised
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by tkb417(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2008
where will my car be?
i'll drive mine. . .or better still, i'll drive her car and she sits beside me.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by WesleyanA(f): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2008
toyinrayo:

LOL. . .yes oh. you sound surprised

I was asking honeric01. srry for the ambiguity

toyinrayo:

@post
My boyfriend. . . but am doing the driving tongue

that's cute. lol wink
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by WesleyanA(f): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2008
tkb417:

where will my car be?
i'll drive mine. . .or better still, i'll drive her car and she sits beside me.

from your post, you'd much rather prefer to have a girlfriend who doesn't have a driver's license grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by tkb417(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2008
from your post, you'd much rather prefer to have a girlfriend who doesn't have a driver's license. good for you
from ur original post, u'll prefer a boifriend who has no driving skills. innit?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by tkb417(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2008
@WesleyanA
just kidding. . .i just wouldnt want my babe to suffer the rigours of driving in Nigeria. Its crazy. If she insists, she drives but i sit with her at the front
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2008
tkb417:

@WesleyanA
just kidding. . .i just wouldnt want my babe to suffer the rigours of driving in Nigeria. Its crazy. If she insists, she drives but i sit with her at the front
awwwwwww. . , that is so romantic. . .yuck tuck. . .lol, true. if i was threatened to drive in Nigeria, i would be like "hell to da no, do your worst. i am not driving!!"
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by tkb417(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2008
awwwwwww. . , that is so romantic. . .yuck tuck. . .lol, true. if i was threatened to drive in Nigeria, i would be like "hell to da no, do your worst. i am not driving!!"

grin cheesy if my babe offends me, ill just tell her to drive me from Lekki (Chevron) to Ikorodu and also drive me back. When we get back, im sure she will take some pain relievers and sleep for a whole day. grin grin

Driving in Lagos is hectic my sister. Its not fun anymore
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by WesleyanA(f): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2008
lol
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by mamaput(f): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2008
me
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by patani(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
Of course it depends,
If the gurl is the 'main issue' i mean the girl i realy like she will definitelly sit in front, even if the other person is my cousin or brother/ sister the back is for them,

But if she is me 'haryarge' she will always be restricted to the back most especially if she is the type that is not humble i will shout her to the back(rude hun?).make her feel like my litle bratty sister
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by patani(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
Of course it depends,
If the gurl is the 'main issue' i mean the girl i realy like she will definitelly sit in front, even if the other person is my cousin or brother/ sister the back is for them,

But if she is my 'haryarge' she will always be restricted to the back most especially if she is the type that is not humble i will shout her to the back(rude hun?).make her feel like my litle bratty sister
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by hunkyjohn(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2011
WesleyanA:

who should sit in front with you? your boyfriend or your bestfriend?

Answer: THE SCRUB grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend? by MrWaters: 8:05pm On May 14, 2011
That depends on where we are going

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Give Men Flowers? / Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? / I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.