Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! (1216 Views)

Real Talk.. Let Em Know Ladies! / Gentleman Ten Commandments... I Know Ladies Will Love This!!! / Before Wedding Parties, Didn't Know Ladies Too Could Be This Wild!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by ufuoma24(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2008
my gf of almost a year got admission into a university this year and the moment it wae confirmed she started acting cold towards me. after a while she came out and told me that she still loves me but cant handle a relationship while in school and broke up with me yet she expects me to be the same guy with her, never knew hurt like the day she did that to me. everything was going so well, i just dont know what to think or do anymore. should i wait till she is ready for the relationship or do i move on?
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by habumaks(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2008
Move on friend she isnt worth your time. and when she is through with the University she will tell u that she is now a graduate and she doesnt want to date an undergraduate i hope u are not It may be her own way of telling you it is over. just hang in for sumtym sha but dont dwell too much look for an alternative in case she finally slips away.
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2008
Better move on, both in life n with ur heart. she obviously doesn't want u disturbing her campus runs.
she's likely to be d type that'll come beggin much later but only if you have stepped up in life.
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by yimiton(f): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2008
Move on.
She's not really ready for a relationship and a fresher in school I suppose she's less than 18.
She's too young to know what she wants.
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2008
move on !!!!!!
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by SweetT1: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2008
@Ufuoma24

Look here Bro'. Your girl has been bitten by the Jambite bug. She feels on top of the world right now and that's why she dey do yanga. Leave her alone and find you another woman. Her eyes go open when the senior students finish with her @ss and she enter 2nd year, that's when she will remember you. But for now, you no dey exist for her eyes.
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by ufobabe(f): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2008
the person interested in success has 2 learn 2 view failure as a healthy, inevitable part of the process of getting 2 TOP.

leave her 4 campus guys.
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by wendydio(f): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2008
move on with ur life.
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by ops(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2008
Unanimous desicion:move on but don't take it out on your next girl(s).What goes around comes around.
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by metro(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2008
well its time to move on bro she's left you for some campus guy even if sahe comes back maybe after dem don burst the hole for her ehn,
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by metro(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2008
well its time to move on bro she's left you for some campus guy even if sahe comes back maybe after dem don burst the hole for her ehn,
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by palemoon(f): 2:32am On Jan 12, 2008
Move on. Real relationships take commitment. No one needs some one who will bail out at the slightest excuse. Hoping you told us the whole story wink
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by uspry1(f): 3:08am On Jan 12, 2008
She is not into you! Move on! Don't wait for her another 4 years upon her finish college! She might marry someone else better by that time. Plenty of fishes out there to start new dating!!!

Study how do you know this is real relationship or not at following link below:

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by omogenaija(f): 3:11am On Jan 12, 2008
Get over it !!! ASAP lipsrsealed
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by chibaby5(f): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2008
i dnt get why everybody's sayin ''move on''. the girl might be sincere and really wants to face her studies so we shouldn't really judge her like that. am a student and i know how hard it is 2 b in a relationship and still focus on ur studies so abeg ooo,
@poster
ask her to tell u sincerely and honestly if u can wait 4 her and if she loves u, she will say yes and aslo read her reactions in the answer she gives. if you can still see the same love u guyz had 4 each oda, then wats stopin u or else u can't wait yourself. bless Bleep
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by chychy(f): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2008
Shit Happens,
Every cloud has a silver lining
tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by adeboo(f): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2008
mOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
When she decides she wants you back - then if u are single and still wanna be with her, then its all good.
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by sillyboy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ chi-baby
i dnt get why everybody's sayin ''move on''. the girl might be sincere and really wants to face her studies so we shouldn't really judge her like that. am a student and i know how hard it is 2 b in a relationship and still focus on your studies so abeg ooo,

Relationship is not a text book to be read like school stuffs. There is no reason for comparison as long as it's just one relationship a person is involved in. It's only when a person is involved in multiple relationships or having problems with a relationships that gets distracted from his or her studies.

The lady in question feels she gonna get somebody better, so MOVE ON!
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by tngtech(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2008
Oboy you know say babe wen get guy before she enter skool nor go look him face again after she enter skool. so i suggest say make you carry on wit ur life if you like am.
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2008
my guy, just forget. she dey go enjoy life. she is going to get laid at uni. u even suppose thank her for being honest with u.
i know guys wey go end their relationship if them babe say na unilag dem dey go.
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by chibaby5(f): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2008
sillyboy:

@ chi-baby

Relationship is not a text book to be read like school stuffs. There is no reason for comparison as long as it's just one relationship a person is involved in. It's only when a person is involved in multiple relationships or having problems with a relationships that gets distracted from his or her studies.

The lady in question feels she going to get somebody better, so MOVE ON!
not only when a person is involved in a muliple relationship or having problems with relationships. keepin a relationship is not easy and its not such a bad thing if she says she can't handle it goin into uni. thats one thing we need to understand. that is why some young girls say they wanna be single and face their studies then get a man when she is ready and can handle it and i think that is wise. eduation 4 me comes first
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by sillyboy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2008
not only when a person is involved in a muliple relationship or having problems with relationships. keepin a relationship is not easy and its not such a bad thing if she says she can't handle it goin into uni. thats one thing we need to understand. that is why some young girls say they want to be single and face their studies then get a man when she is ready and can handle it and i think that is wise. eduation 4 me comes first

Well, in as much as I respect your opinion, I beg to see it contrarily. I believe a lady will only not go into a relationship or stop a relationship because she's fed up of the realtionship or something is not going on well.

As a matter of fact, women being what they are, will prefer to have a reliable guy when they take such important step in their lives.

You may not agree, but I know what am saying.
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by Busta(f): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
u know what to do . . . MOVE ON!!
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by folly69(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2008
move on man cool
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by opokonwa(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2008
[size=24pt]Move On!!![/size]
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by chibaby5(f): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2008
sillyboy:

Well, in as much as I respect your opinion, I beg to see it contrarily. I believe a lady will only not go into a relationship or stop a relationship because she's fed up of the realtionship or something is not going on well.

As a matter of fact, women being what they are, will prefer to have a reliable guy when they take such important step in their lives.

You may not agree, but I know what am saying.
kk. i guess we r all entitled 2 our opinoin
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by Faitymine(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2008
A word is enough for the wise brother!
Mind you the ladies in the house had said it all, so listen attentively and act like a wise man.
grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by chibaby5(f): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2008
Faitymine:

A word is enough for the wise brother!
Mind you the ladies in the house had said it all, so listen attentively and act like a wise man.
grin grin grin
i dnt get u ma broda. wats yo opinion then?
Re: I Need To Know: Ladies Help Me! by Nella(f): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2008
opokonwa:

[size=24pt]Move On!!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Dude Not To have s e x Before Marriage? / Miss Virginity Pageant! / Should You Keep Pictures Of Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.