Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Gentleman Ten Commandments... I Know Ladies Will Love This!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentleman Ten Commandments... I Know Ladies Will Love This!!! (705 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gentleman Ten Commandments... I Know Ladies Will Love This!!! by sweetval: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2015
What do u think guys.. Aye or Nay!!!

1. Every Sunday he should fill her car up with gas to get her through the week. A woman should NEVER have to pump nor pay for her own gas if she has a man!
2. He should set aside #15000-#20000 a week for her hair, nails and feet. He should want his woman on point!
Oshee Dangote..
3. Although cooking it is optional, a woman should NEVER have to buy food. When she is hungry, her first call should be to him!
4. He should buy her at least one outfit per week or every other week depending on his financial situation.
5. A woman should be pleasured orally by her man four time a week.....minimum.
6. Her cell phone airtime should be paid by him. Baba Adenuga..
7. She should be taken on a date once a week, minimum.
8. She should be told I love you twice a day...minimum.
9. If she has a child by another man, you must step in and help raise that child without complaint.
10. You should do at least one kind/sweet gesture for her mother every month to honor her mother for bringing your lady into the world.
Re: Gentleman Ten Commandments... I Know Ladies Will Love This!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2015
nay
Re: Gentleman Ten Commandments... I Know Ladies Will Love This!!! by wisdomiskey(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2015
**** in addition to this, he
should also make sure
he wipes her azz hole
with his tongue each
time she takes a dump
Re: Gentleman Ten Commandments... I Know Ladies Will Love This!!! by sweetval: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2015
wisdomiskey:
**** in addition to this, he should also make sure he wipes her azz hole with his tongue each time she takes a dump
Loll..
Re: Gentleman Ten Commandments... I Know Ladies Will Love This!!! by cilifa: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Another junk.
Re: Gentleman Ten Commandments... I Know Ladies Will Love This!!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Ehn?
For where?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Have A Satisfying Sex Life After Having Kids? / Photo: Is This True About Your EX? / Ladies!! 10 Type Of Guys You Should Avoid Dating If You Want True Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.