Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad (1086 Views)

Tips To Find Out If Your Girl Is Multiple Dating / My View On Multiple Dating / The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by Valemodi(f): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
She engagd in distant relatnshp al tru ha 4yrz in d university.being faithful,shuning oda guys.only 4d guy 2come nd breakup wiv ha 4 no just reason..Mid tweenies,she has decided to treat al guys @pa until 1 pops d proposal tin. So my ?is,is multiple dating good.. Ow is d best way out
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by AzaMontana(f): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
For the mere fact that it was a long distance relationship it does not count as a real relationship because so much happens in the 24 hours we have each day. Let her understand that it was never a relationship from the start so she cant treal all men the same because of something that realy never existed. Only a selected few can keep a long distance relationship. It's never easy and its always lies lies and more lies. Let her heal but she must never write love off because of sone idea of a relationship she had only in her mind
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by Valemodi(f): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
Its actuali ma sista's story.d relatnshp was so enviable,communicatn 100%,families involvd.it was going well..until he came o. Anyways she's ova him. D bottomline is rite now she wants multiple dating.buh shes getng confusd cz dey ar many serious and assuming nice guys now askng 4 ha hand in marriage
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by k2039: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Val.emodi:
So my ?is,is multiple dating good..

You can date as many people as you want as long as you are open and honest about it with all of them, and you are not exclusive or getting serious with one of them.
If you are exclusive with someone,it is bad(it is called cheating)

1 Like

Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by AzaMontana(f): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
She is actualy on the rebound and it's only natural that she would want to play the game a little but gues who is going to end up being hurt again? her and no one else but her as guys are players and ladies are emotional. Even if she will lie to her self and say she is just toying, fear is she might actually endup being serous and being hurt. There is nothing wrong with just taking sometime off relationships just to heal because 2 wrong don't make no right
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by naffiesully: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=Aza Montana]For the mere fact that it was a long distance relationship it does not count as a real relationship because so much happens in the 24 hours we have each day. Let her understand that it was never a relationship from the start so she cant treal all men the same because of something that realy never existed. Only a selected few can keep a long distance relationship. It's never easy and its always lies lies and more lies. Let her heal but she must never write love off because of sone idea of a relationship she had only in her mind[/quote
Long distance rship does work just like d normal rshp. @ times it is even better, its a matter of d heart n sincerity. It works so well wen yu'v bn together for a yl n a partner tend to live for anoda state/country. Occassional visits, definin wia d rship heads n proper plannin makes it work just like a normal rshp. However, d both are subject to commitments n faithfulnes frm d two parties otherwise any of d two rship types; normal & distance cld face d risk of hittin d rock.
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by AzaMontana(f): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=naffiesully][/quote]

Child am sure you do know that those in long distance relationship turn to cheat more than those who stay close to each other right? which could easly turn things sour as one find would find themselves being more romantical to those are close to him physically?. Yah yah yah yol like marrying and the othe goes off to another country but put him under the lie detector test and ask what he was doing in your absence and you will wana hang yourself unless you stay in lala and cookoo land
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by MrsChima1(f): 12:34am On Sep 14, 2012
Val.emodi:
She engagd in distant relatnshp al tru ha 4yrz in d university.being faithful,shuning oda guys.only 4d guy 2come nd breakup wiv ha 4 no just reason..Mid tweenies,she has decided to treat al guys @pa until 1 pops d proposal tin. So my ?is,is multiple dating good.. Ow is d best way out

In my opinion....multiple dating is not bad because that is how people should date. If you are in an exclusive relationship I think that you should be engaged or married to the person otherwise it defeat the purpose of dating. Dating is a method to feel the waters and see who you are compatible with before getting "serious".

In my opinion....dating isn't a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by 190: 12:46am On Sep 14, 2012
[size=5pt]thou shall not invest all your se.men in one pucee alone

but by spreading the sem.en in as many pucee's as possible[/size]

sorry i meant to say. .

Thou shall not lay all your eggs in one basket alone

but in as many baskets out there as possible to avoid breakage!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by AzaMontana(f): 12:53am On Sep 14, 2012
190: [size=5pt]thou shall not invest all your se.men in one pucee alone

but by spreading the sem.en in as many pucee's as possible[/size]

sorry i meant to say. .

Thou shall not lay all your eggs in one basket alone

but in as many baskets out there as possible to avoid breakage!! shocked shocked shocked

And risk getting HIV in the process right. Good for you bros coz you know veyr well that there are lots of risk factors involved. I dont mean to say they might be having sex and having it unprotected but relationships nawadays are sexual and most of the time condons break and as a lady if you are going to end up dating all sorts of men you will feel somehow
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by Mynd44: 1:37am On Sep 14, 2012
Multiple relationships is bad. There is no reason where it is good except of course you dont want to be serious with any of them cos the moment they get to know, there might be fire on the mountain which you might not be able to feel with
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by 190: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2012
Aza Montana:

And risk getting HIV in the process right. Good for you bros coz you know veyr well that there are lots of risk factors involved. I dont mean to say they might be having sex and having it unprotected but relationships nawadays are sexual and most of the time condons break and as a lady if you are going to end up dating all sorts of men you will feel somehow

Dats why u gotta be a man 2be in charge
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
I am only against sleeping with everyone you date.

Dating someone is not the same as being in a relationship. Multiple dating does not mean Multiple relationships, and also, dating someone doesn't grant you sex rights. . . that misconception should be cleared.
If done with the right motives, multi dating is actually good, cos it helps you eliminate by substitution, if you know what i mean. This should be recommended only if you are emotionally mature and have the right motives toward dating, and not these sex crazed headless chickens gallivanting all over the place and sleeping with everyone on the first dates. . .

know your priorities!

1 Like

Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by xynerise: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
@op. Just draw a line between multiple dating and multiple sexx partners and u are good to go cool
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
am not a fan of it
cos multiple partners, are serious distractions.

You have so many people to call/text- your attention is divided
You have so many bills to pay- Maga
You even begin to have so many responsibilities,that you now begin to act like weird to some of your partners, in order to concentrate on another.

My take is invest your time to get someone who is worth it and then stick to that person, if the person is a jerk, then dump and start all over.

Testing too many waters, or having too many partners ain't the best, it would only make you a fault finder and turn you to a person always making comparison always.

That does not mean you should not have male or female friends , but let them just REMAIN FRIENDS, stick with your PARTNER!

1 Like

Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by KAYD007(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
4. AmBeautiful(f): Quote Post
am not a fan of it
cos multiple partners, are serious distractions.

You have so many people to call/text- your attention is divided
You have so many bills to pay- Maga
You even begin to have so many responsibilities,that you now begin to act like weird to some of your partners, in order to concentrate on another.

My take is invest your time to get someone who is worth it and then stick to that person, if the person is a jerk, then dump and start all over.

Testing too many waters, or having too many partners ain't the best, it would only make you a fault finder and turn you to a person always making comparison always.

That does not mean you should not have male or female friends , but let them just REMAIN FRIENDS, stick with your PARTNER!
13. xynerise(m): Quote Post
@op. Just draw a line between multiple dating and multiple sexx partners and u are good to go

seconded!
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by MrsChima1(f): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Multiple dating has NOTHING to do with sex. There are people who had multiple dates and DID NOT SLEEP WITH THEM.

Again...dating is NOT a sexual relationship. Intimate encounter IS a sexual relationship....let not confuse the two.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Yall are just finding a reason to justify cheating noting else
Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by MrsChima1(f): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
I do not regret having multiple dates because I was able to see what is out there and select my potential long term partner CAREFULLY without contaminating myself sexually. I do not believe in exclusive "dating" and I did not play house until I got married.

Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad by MrsChima1(f): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Yall are just finding a reason to justify cheating noting else

How can they cheat if they aren't engaged/married to the person

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Men / Strictly For The Ladies / Top 5 Tips For Guyz That Cant Get A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.