Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,789 members, 7,844,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (311471 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Bus545: Which one did u choose: (A) Releasing d list so early without any update concerning training date. (B). Making d list unknown 2 u untill two weeks 2 resumption date. Which 1 is less tension & pressure? Select A or B & backup with concrete reason.THANK U

Option B is GOOD

but

Option A is BETTER

Concrete reason in that, the list will be polluted and corrupted if delayed till now . . .

Cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2013
I will start expecting information starting from next week
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2013
millionjoys:

Option B is GOOD

but

Option A is BETTER

Concrete reason in that, the list will be polluted and corrupted if delayed till now . . .

Cheers
excellent, den y are we disturbing ourself let keep on waiting 4 God tym.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2013
eyeovgodcandoit: Pls House! What's Good about the Those Cadet in Training! Does anyone knws if they re already preparing 4 their POP? Pls I needed ur reply? God Blezz!

Habib Y**f > Police Service Commission
Pls my question to pol ser com is when is the new
ICT cadet expected to go for training and will it be
this year? Because its gettin to 3 months now if am
not mistaken since the list came out, pls the
candidates needs to know and update on the issue
they are all human beings and need not to be kept
in the dark. Thanks
Aug 13
Like · Comment
Hide story

Police Service Commission
Thanks Habib. For now we are awaiting the Cadets
in Wudil to end their training to create space for
the ICT Cadets.
Like · Aug 14

Habib Y**f
Thank u very much for ur responce pls pardon me
for asking too much, any hope withing now till
september? Just want to know my schedule and
prepare ahead. A specific month to look ahead is all
i want to hear please.
Like · Aug 14

Police Service Commission
Habib. September is not feasible.
Like · Aug 14
dis is wat is call zigza movt.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Hw far with kelvin's class?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2013
God wil bless all of us, our disappointment wil soon become an appointment and our delay will in short time turn to blessing.God's time will be the best for us and our time will be the best forever in the history of npf.Reading through the ideal and post of many inteligent ict officers in the house i am of the view that our composition is divine and it will surely make a positive change in npf.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2013
@kelvin i appreciate ur view as regards sharing of knowledge and information which one can simply refer to as group tutoria.Although i will like to be an observer for now but i am appealing to kelvin2yk, chuchilala, urine,dr007, jude and other great ict colleaques in the house that we should make it a subject of action in the camp.An extra time should be created by interested fellows for this purpose at the camp by so doing i believe we will add value to our training for complimenting the ict training of npf with our own personal development.Thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2013
adebayogani: @kelvin i appreciate ur view as regards sharing of knowledge and information which one can simply refer to as group tutoria.Although i like to be an observer for now but i am appealing to kelvin2yk,chuchilala,urine,dr007,ofemi jude and other great ict colleaques in the house that we should make it a subject of action in the camp.An extra time should be created by interested fellow for this purpose at the camp by so doing i believe we will add value to our training by complimenting the ict training of npf with our personal development.Thanks.

i am fully with you
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by biolabond(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
adebayogani: @kelvin i appreciate ur view as regards sharing of knowledge and information which one can simply refer to as group tutoria.Although i will like to be an observer for now but i am appealing to kelvin2yk, chuchilala, urine,dr007, jude and other great ict colleaques in the house that we should make it a subject of action in the camp.An extra time should be created by interested fellows for this purpose at the camp by so doing i believe we will add value to our training for complimenting the ict training of npf with our own personal development.Thanks.

Arrant idleness.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
biolabond:

Arrant idleness.

this is #
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
biolabond:

Arrant idleness.

guy... U need to review that post again, obviously you did not notice his point of view. Moreover he said in camp and he mentioned for those INTRESTED. Be a gentleman, he is also ur colleague.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
@biolabond your comment suprised me, but i leave you to your conscience for judgement.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
adebayogani: @kelvin i appreciate ur view as regards sharing of knowledge and information which one can simply refer to as group tutoria.Although i will like to be an observer for now but i am appealing to kelvin2yk, chuchilala, urine,dr007, jude and other great ict colleaques in the house that we should make it a subject of action in the camp.An extra time should be created by interested fellows for this purpose at the camp by so doing i believe we will add value to our training for complimenting the ict training of npf with our own personal development.Thanks.

quality advice... Well done!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
biolabond:

Arrant idleness.
he offended u? Honestly, that's not called for.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
You guys should stop sounding like a homosexual union of geeks angry the banter of idle over-sabi boys and not men of the NPF #annoying

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 12:47am On Nov 23, 2013
eddie1: You guys should stop sounding like a homosexual union of geeks angry the banter of idle over-sabi boys and not men of the NPF #annoying

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2013
Good morning comrade lets be patient the d day is at the corner,our training is shedule to kick off by january.i have d date with me but.............,they can contact us anytime from next week now.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Hurray! Hurray!! Hurray!!!

The published list of successful ICT Professional ASPs and Inspectors into NPF is 7 months old today . . .

7 is a perfect number . . .

God has perfected our training palavar . . .

Expect updates on materials, venues and dates any moment from now till latest 23rd December, 2013 . . .

Glory and Thanks be to God in Jesus name . . .

C h e e r s

N.B.
January is my prayer o, because I wan do father xmas clown job first o . . . che! man must bring gari and dry fish and some small change come training now . . .

All is Well . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Xtaceeey: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2013
A guest house on the Island requires the services of suitable people for the following positions:
1.      GENERAL MANAGER (EXPARTRIATE)
Applicants must possess in-depth knowledge of hotel management and practical experience of managing all hotel departments with minimum of 5 years working experience

2.      F & B SUPERVISOR
B.Sc. / HND in Hotel and Catering Management, minimum of 5 years working experience

3.      ACCOUNT OFFICER
B.Sc. / HND in Accounting with minimum of 5 years working experience.

All interested applicants should mail their Resume including last 3 months pay slip, day time telephone number and one recent passport photograph to:

http://nigeria.ipsojobs.com/job/guest-house-recruiting-in-three-positions/19-1166640
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2013
ruffsoul:

Who u wan fire ?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2013
eddie1: You guys should stop sounding like a homosexual union of geeks angry the banter of idle over-sabi boys and not men of the NPF #annoying
u are just same as ur post.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2013
cuchilala: u are just same as ur post.

Right . . .

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
naijapaul:
Who u wan fire ?

grin bros, na eddie i wan fire oooo. Make una begin beg me bfor i go blow am.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
ruffsoul:

grin bros, na eddie i wan fire oooo. Make una begin beg me bfor i go blow am.
Baba free am I beg o.we all one.still on 1luv

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Yeye people cheesy X-convict no dey enter police o angry
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
ccs Jaga: Good morning comrade lets be patient the d day is at the corner,our training is shedule to kick off by january.i have d date with me but.............,they can contact us anytime from next week now.
bro abeg how serious re u?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
eddie1: Yeye people cheesy X-convict no dey enter police o angry
sound lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
eddie1: Yeye people cheesy X-convict no dey enter police o angry
o boy u don forget ur medicine.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by austinfan4love(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hi ever one ,its bin good following ur post nd comments for a while,,_ guyz are doing gr8,,givin hope nd ecouragement to others,,must say dis set of ict proff are gonna.do gr8 in d force,,,I wanna salute comrade adebayogani,congratts 2u 4makng d list,,I rembr sitting beside u in d hot sun while we waited 2b screened and also d interview day,,Thnks 2God dt we made it,,plz let's kip up wit d infos so dt we are nt caught unaware,,must say u guyz re doing gr8,,,
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2013
austinfan4love: Hi ever one ,its bin good following ur post nd comments for a while,,_ guyz are doing gr8,,givin hope nd ecouragement to others,,must say dis set of ict proff are gonna.do gr8 in d force,,,I wanna salute comrade adebayogani,congratts 2u 4makng d list,,I rembr sitting beside u in d hot sun while we waited 2b screened and also d interview day,,Thnks 2God dt we made it,,plz let's kip up wit d infos so dt we are nt caught unaware,,must say u guyz re doing gr8,,,
thanks, one love bro, one love. This is a person who is sensible and reasonable eddie1, learn good attitude from dis kind of person.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:05am On Nov 24, 2013
cuchilala: thanks, one love bro, one love. This is a person who is sensible and reasonable eddie1, learn good attitude from dis kind of person.

Correct . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2013
Just a reminder . . .

visit PSC website regularly . . .

Recommended times . . .

Monday Morning

Tuesday Evening

Thursday Afternoon

Friday Night

C H E E R S . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.