Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (311474 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2013
Css jaga you have not answered my question sir...how true is the last info u posted? Please lets not post unverified rumours here going forward cos it doesnt really help our aim here.
Please clarify i want to have reason to be hopeful based on your post because i know you have always conducted your self well here.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is a Happy Week . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
God is great!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
@austinfan4love you are welcome, thank you very much. see you at the camp.Bye
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2013
Two of my frnds are passing out frm FRSC on d 28th of this month. By the grace of GOD we shall see our own time.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Morni frnds, I heard dt another recruitment.exe is goin on, psc/npf tins.
Pls fellas, can dis b true?
Anyone wit tangible info about dis should pls update me.
Happy week grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2013
Ofemi Jude: Morni frnds, I heard dt another recruitment.exe is goin on, psc/npf tins.
Pls fellas, can dis b true?
Anyone wit tangible info about dis should pls update me.
Happy week grin

no recruitment for now, but they are preparing for it against next year
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Habib52(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2013
@ millionjoys thanx for ur hopes of this week, i pray it come to past and i wish every cadets the very best pls if any infor to all from anybody just copy and paste so that we can get info.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Many of us may not know that this recruitment is popular . . .

Dated 12th July, 2012.

The Rivers State Police Community Relation Committee (PCRC), has lauded the Police Service Commission (PSC) over plans to recruit Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Professionals into the Nigeria Police.

The state PCRC Chairman Hon Austen Young who spoke with The Tide in Port Harcourt. Wednesday said it is a welcomed in its quest to be ICT Compliant in all sectors of the economy.

Young noted that the planned recruitment of ICT experts into the police scheme, will not only promote security, but will also create employment opportunities for the teeming unemployed youths.

He further explained that the initiative is timely following the spate of killings and criminality in the country.

He said ICT can also restore the dignity of the Nigerian Police Force when fully introduced into the system, while calling on other security operatives to borrow aleaf from the police service commission.

Also speaking, comrade Christian. B. Lekia, expressed belief that the introduction of ICT to the PSC will reduce fraud and the use of papers in the system.

Lekia who is the president of Niger Delta Coalition Against violence (NDCA) and a number of the PCRC, attributed the delay in police administration to the use of the analogue system, adding that ICT will enhance the general out puting of the police force.

He doubted if there were still countries running its police system without ICT or IT experts.

He appealed to the PSC not to treat the matter with kid gloves, saying that ICT and IT system should be introduced into the police school.

Nyong also called for ICT training for all serving police officers and men inorder to enable them fit properly upon the recruitment of ICT experts into the system.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
kelvin2yk:

no recruitment for now, but they are preparing for it against next year
kudos to you.
Shun sir!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
grin
this place dry ooo
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 4:10am On Nov 26, 2013
E spirit de corp @ millions Joy, aren't You going to Tell Us the Source of the Information given to Us, I am highly interested in it and where it comes from. Thank You.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2013
ruffsoul: grin
this place dry ooo
my broda, abeg wet d ground make dey "jupa" jare. Abeg, any info? Cos as i dey en my job no dey sweet me again, unless ict psc/npf tins. I need my uniform.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2013
Ofemi Jude: my broda, abeg wet d ground make dey "jupa" jare. Abeg, any info? Cos as i dey en my job no dey sweet me again, unless ict psc/npf tins. I need my uniform.
We all got our uniform IJN
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2013
Good morning Sirs,

What I was told by a stakeholder is that there is no problem, that the list is the final list . . . that update on what to bring along, date and training venue will come up latest before Xmas.

So, I used my discretion to sense 23rd of December, 2013 as it was in 2011 which is very ideal . . .

I was also intimated that supplementary list may not be published, that failure of some cadets to resume training within the stipulated period which is always 7 days will revoke their appointment and be replaced by those on that supplementary list . . . God forbid!

But who cares, its possible that some of us may be hooked up by "better" prospects as many opportunities are opening up towards the end of the year . . . e.g Scholarships for foreign academic pursuits, NAF, NA, NN positions, CBN, Oil and Gas etc.

So, I bid you my officers that whatever that you need to tidy up before these periods please do . . . as the day is just fast approaching.

I pray God in Jesus name to keep us not only alive but also hail and hearty before, during and after our training to serve our dearest NIGERIA . . .

God bless ICT Unit,

God bless NPF,

God bless Nigeria . . .

Cheers

N.B

I am already falling in love and more passionate about this ICT Policing in Nigeria so even if CBN, NNPC, Chevron or Exxon Mobil etc of this world give me an offer, I will not consider it . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2013
God is God.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Akan012012: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Finaly I can post sometin on this group. How are you guys? We hope PSC do d needful soon.... Time is too precious to be wasted .. Time is Money.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Can someone get delex back here for us please.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
naijapaul: Can someone get delex back here for us please.

delex will only be back 24 hours to the update after confirmation that the update concerning our training will be published . . .

Cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by omokinky(f): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Time is not just money oh, it is much more than that. TIME IS LIFE.
Akan012012: Finaly I can post sometin on this group. How are you guys? We hope PSC do d needful soon.... Time is too precious to be wasted .. Time is Money.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by biolabond(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
millionjoys: Good morning Sirs,

What I was told by a stakeholder is that there is no problem, that the list is the final list . . . that update on what to bring along, date and training venue will come up latest before Xmas.

So, I used my discretion to sense 23rd of December, 2013 as it was in 2011 which is very ideal . . .

I was also intimated that supplementary list may not be published, that failure of some cadets to resume training within the stipulated period which is always 7 days will revoke their appointment and be replaced by those on that supplementary list . . . God forbid!

But who cares, its possible that some of us may be hooked up by "better" prospects as many opportunities are opening up towards the end of the year . . . e.g Scholarships for foreign academic pursuits, NAF, NA, NN positions, CBN, Oil and Gas etc.

So, I bid you my officers that whatever that you need to tidy up before these periods please do . . . as the day is just fast approaching.

I pray God in Jesus name to keep us not only alive but also hail and hearty before, during and after our training to serve our dearest NIGERIA . . .

God bless ICT Unit,

God bless NPF,

God bless Nigeria . . .

Cheers

N.B

I am already falling in love and more passionate about this ICT Policing in Nigeria so even if CBN, NNPC, Chevron or Exxon Mobil etc of this world give me an offer, I will not consider it . . .

Yimu about the CBN, NNPC offer part. Thanks for the positive information though. God bless
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 5:55am On Nov 27, 2013
@Akan0 & Omokinky, you may have time without money, you may hav time and you may not have life but when you have God and God only you will have all things in abundant.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 5:57am On Nov 27, 2013
@All good morning, God bless you.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2013
I watched The Nigeria First Lady's effort at ITU 2013 in Bangkok yesterday, I think her initiative on Cyber Crime is laudable and pragmatic . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2013
Css jaga you have not answered my question sir...how true is the last info u posted? Please lets not post unverified rumours here going forward cos it doesnt really help our aim here.
Bros if u can decipher my post clearly i said,''i will start expecting info starting from next week'',and besides what will it profit me if i post fabricated infos here.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2013
30% loading
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2013
ccs Jaga: and besides what will it profit me if i post fabricated infos here.
I think I like that, impressive.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2013
cuchilala: I think I like that, impressive.
well, we are not impressed!
You can post anything you like, u can give any date you like, dt is why we call it a forum!
Shikena.... Lobatan.....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Ofemi Jude:
You can post anything you like, u can give any date you like, dt is why we call it a forum!
Shikena.... Lobatan.....

Bros, take it easy now. . .

Its like everyone is frowning for here o o o . . .

Don't worry, we shall all laugh at last . . .

Cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ofemi Jude:
Shikena.... Lobatan.....
No! You can't, this forum is meant for responsible and reasonable people and as such whoever has those two qualities will be in line with ccjaga.What shall it profit a man to fabricate infos here and loose his honour, integrity and reputation.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
oabusewa: No! You can't, this forum is meant for responsible and reasonable people and as such whoever has those two qualities will be in line with ccjaga.What shall it profit a man to fabricate infos here and loose his honour, integrity and reputation.
now am impressed wit your quote "What shall it profit a man to fabricate infos here and loose his honour, integrity and reputation"
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
I see young men hoping on hope, able bodied and intelligent young Nigerians wasting away! there are worthwhile opportunities out there to showcase your talents, find them guys, NPF is trying to frustrate us using delay tactics. I see this from beyond the physical, brothers don't be fooled

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.