Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,184 members, 7,867,429 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (312399 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2013
kelvin2yk:

point of correction Mr. Ofemi Jude, i am not a story teller cos i have evidences to all my updates, it is just that you are in darkness, you and your source dont know what is going on concerning our training but house let us just relax, something great is about to happen, we are going to resume latest 1st or 2nd week of January. cos i was in PCIT Abk yesterday with someone who i cant mention......see below the pics i took
ori e pe jare chairman mi, wa gbayi. Na ur own I dey do nw, I don leave ccsjaga grin lolzz. Make nobody bring info again, kelvin is our only source. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Thank God for PSC that put your name on the short list. You'd have been scrambling to key into SURE-P! And you are coming here to make noise like you are actually connected and relevant, yet desperation and tears on your faces for a job that you'd earn 70k in camp & out 120. And that's if you are an asp!

Speaking of nannies, poo & diapers! Yes inefficient nannies with over bloated egos but they don't want to sack themselves they want poo in their faces and on their hands. psc.gov.ng is my one true nanny

MJ, me? A poor rat?? Fantastic coming from you though, considering you are still a community project.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2013
You guys should postpone this 'fight' till camp na, Lool. That said you guys should chill, fighting or worrying won't change PSC's timetable.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2013
kelvin2yk:

point of correction Mr. Ofemi Jude, i am not a story teller cos i have evidences to all my updates, it is just that you are in darkness, you and your source dont know what is going on concerning our training but house let us just relax, something great is about to happen, we are going to resume latest 1st or 2nd week of January. cos i was in PCIT Abk yesterday with someone who i cant mention......see below the pics i took

@ALL,
Please, its high time we stopped these jokes and face our real business here . . .

@Inspector Kelvin,
We really appreciate your commitment and efforts on this forum, God bless you with CP rank within the next 10 years . . .

@Chucilala,
Bros, Pls withdraw that statement that nobody should bring info again, you need not to excruciate your brother even aLmighty eddie1 may be the next person that will surprise us with very useful info . . .

@ Delex, All is Well o o o
I know you were disappointed with the system . . . But God dey.

@Cssjaga,
We are almost there, there is power in unity . . . fall in right now.

@eddie1,
I'm very sorry for that my statement pls forgive, Although I thank God that I didnot say what I actually wanted to say . . .
However, we all love you, we don't really know what you are passing through and your mental status that lurk you to that attitude of yours . . . But today is the day of deliverance.

@ipassemall,
Watch it, these people you are dealing with in proxy are smarter . . . again watch it . . . So that you don't blame yourself for logging to this forum.

@Ofemi Jude,
As Inspector kelvin said, when you are in darkness anything can happen anyhow but when you are in light, you are always in control . . . because there was a change does not warrant you to talk anyhow.

Many people are here struggling to bring light to this forum so the word rotten is . . . . . . . .ness.

If we are rotten, we'ld have given up. so !

@ruffsoul,
weldone bros.

My People,
We may not have more than a week after update . . .

So, preparation, atleast let 72 hours be our target

Pls, leave wherever you are if you cannot get to Abeokuta within 72hrs.

Entrance will be strict because of Supplementary List . . .

Cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2013
@ipassemall,
Watch it, these people you are dealing with in
proxy are smarter . . . again watch it . . . So
that you don't blame yourself for logging to this
forum.
mj is d most useless person I've ever seen on two legs. imagine someone looking for police work talking about smartness, who is smarter, is that what we are here for? Do u know how dull I am? If u no take time u go smell ur yarsh here or after, idiot

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2013
millionjoys:
@Chucilala,
Bros, Pls withdraw that statement that nobody should bring info again, you need not to excruciate your brother even aLmighty eddie1 may be the next person that will surprise us with very useful info .
u should know I was just joking.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2013
Ruffsoul, ruffsoul, ruffsoul, hw I wish u r in our ChessLord's tournament and league, u for see pepper. Ask Dr007, we are having fun.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2013
cuchilala: Ruffsoul, ruffsoul, ruffsoul, hw I wish u r in our ChessLord's tournament and league, u for see pepper. Ask Dr007, we are having fun.

kai... Where are u guys? I wouldnt mind coming oooo, i want my ass spanked. Its better than laughing at various posts in this forum.
grin i just cant stop grin grin

eddie, i mean no harm owk! Thats the fun involved. Someone has to be naughty and sumone's got to get whipped. It makes the thread lively. No vex abeg.

Lets go dia!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
millionjoys:
@Inspector Kelvin,
We really appreciate your commitment and efforts on this forum, God bless you with CP rank within the next 10 years . . .
u don't really know dis guy, u r calling him inspector, let's assume he is an inspector,should u disclose his identity? That's why the guy is always hesitant in giving sensitive info atimes.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
cuchilala: Ruffsoul, ruffsoul, ruffsoul, hw I wish u r in our ChessLord's tournament and league, u for see pepper. Ask Dr007, we are having fun.

Make Ruffsoul come make we ruff handle am
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dr007:

so e don tey wey una de plan me baa?
Na who even be una champion sef?
That dat guy i wan meet.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dr007:

grin grin grin
ruffsoul:

so e don tey wey una de plan me baa?
Na who even be una champion sef?
That dat guy i wan meet.
bros u go hear am o. Those guys are predators, dem no get mercy o.just hear wetin Dr007 talk, too much confidence, too much grags, furious guys with very highr IQ and experience. We have got GrandMasterssssss there o. We will first put u up against our rabbits before meeting any of our elephants, that is if u survive d rabbits. Lolz.one love.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
cuchilala: u don't really know dis guy, u r calling him inspector, let's assume he is an inspector,should u disclose his identity? That's why the guy is always hesitant in giving sensitive info atimes.

I don't know Oga kelvin from adams . . .

I am just excited to pray for him,

We are all in one family,

After this tunnel, There will be light . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
iPassEmAll: @ipassemall,
Watch it, these people you are dealing with in
proxy are smarter . . . again watch it . . . So
that you don't blame yourself for logging to this
forum.
mj is d most useless person I've ever seen on two legs. imagine someone looking for police work talking about smartness, who is smarter, is that what we are here for? Do u know how dull I am? If u no take time u go smell ur yarsh here or after, idiot

Okay, watch and see . . .

I leave you to your discretion . . .

I know after this phase, there will be light . . .

All is well, My Brother . . . Just relax

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ mj, not been able to talk is not d same as not talkin!
@ kelvin, not been able to bring info is not d same as am without an info.
U may seem as if u like to talk, cos I like to let ppl talk in other to kno how full of shit they are. grin grin grin grin
If I dnt bring any info, it doesn't mean am in darkness. Perharps u dnt kno who I am so dnt tink I dnt kno more dan u.
Howdy fellas..............
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Okay, my brothers . . .

Lets hug one another and continue with one love . . .

Don't worry no one among us will be exempted in the group photograph at training . . .

One love,

One house,

One family . . .

Cheers . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
How I wish som of ya wld just slow down,watch from afar, or yet go over ur posst again.

Nowadays coming hr hasn't been towards collective responsibility / growth. It seems like whr lots is cast to determine the next brawl.

SMH 4 my folks
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
I want to make a motion . . .

Let

Chucilala hug Eddie1

Kelvin hug Cssjaga

Ofemi hug Ruffsoul

Ipassemal hug MJ

and so on . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
millionjoys: I want to make a motion . . .

Let

Chucilala hug Eddie1

Kelvin hug Cssjaga

Ofemi hug Ruffsoul

Ipassemal hug MJ

and so on . . .

. Dude your something else can't u just take a break OOO boy!! Kai
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Cross007: . Dude your something else can't u just take a break OOO boy!! Kai
grin grin grin grin,mj is in his world, let him be o. Lol.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by chikan: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Is quit unfortunate that pple we somuch trust are feeding us with fake info. Pls if u don't hv reliable information don't deceive this forum. Remember is against the ethics of this forum. By screening all u that supply us with fake info are thereby banned.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
I already told u guys to come up wit anoda story so dt every1 wil just chill for a wyle. @kelvo, we are nt askin for a pix of a buildin. Everyone is damn hot at d moment. Since u said info is ur finger, or ur finger is an info. Eida of d two. Talk about date. Nt pix! @ruff, if u hug me "peren" na transforma u hug o. I don dey for una trainin place, na dere i dey leave, una go meet me there. Stay safe and remain blessed fellas. . . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ofemi Jude: I already told u guys to come up wit anoda story so dt every1 wil just chill for a wyle. @kelvo, we are nt askin for a pix of a buildin. Everyone is damn hot at d moment. Since u said info is ur finger, or ur finger is an info. Eida of d two. Talk about date. Nt pix! @ruff, if u hug me "peren" na transforma u hug o. I don dey for una trainin place, na dere i dey leave, una go meet me there. Stay safe and remain blessed fellas. . . . .

I will soon update the house about the date. I went to PCIT ABK with my boss mainly because of our training issue and I used the opportunity to snapped the hostels, r u okay now Mr. Ofemi Jude a.k.a Mr. TRANSFORMER grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bus 545 call me this evening say him don receive alert o. Abeg o make una confirm if na true. Na lier the boi b sha but abeg make una check una fone
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
ccs Jaga: Comrades am not saying that 16dec. Is not feasible again neaither did i say that 1st week or early second week of january is not our training(coat me right oooo).16dec. Is very very feasible.but what am trying to put across is that if we are in training we are all coming to Abuja by March 2014 if and if NPF don't change their plan but d reason why, my source don't disclose it to me.though this information is irrelevant so far what we are expecting now is training date and venue but i just think that we suppose to know
my peple ccjaga has not completelly fail us,although part of his info about 16dec has gone but January is still feasible 4 our training d diffrence btw jaga and kelvin is dat jaga said dia wil be an update by dec while training is Jan but kelvin insisted dat both update and resumption is Jan.Since January has not failed us thus part of jaga info is stil feasible.what failed jaga according to chuchi was overconfidence in a source which kelving was also a victim of on July ist.So let keep hope alive.I am concluding my post by saying kudos to both jaga and kelvin.Infact sourcing 4 an info is a tedious task and i pray dat God will reward and compensate both of dem including other well meaning peple in the house.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
oabusewa: my peple ccjaga has not completelly fail us,although part of his info about 16dec has gone but January is still feasible 4 our training d diffrence btw jaga and kelvin is dat jaja said dia wil be an update by dec while training is Jan but kelvin insisted dat both update and resumption is Jan.since January has not fail us thus part of jaga info is stil feasible.what fail jaga according to chuchi was overconfidence in a source which kelving was also a victin of on July ist.so let keep home alive.I am concluding my post by saying kudos to both jaga and kelvin.Infact sourcing 4 an info is a tedious task and i pray dat God will reward and compensate both of dem including other well meaning peple in the house.
bros, I respect u. I wish to knw u better, u hv got it up there, unlike some unreasonable mouthies.

I just like people who are analytic and constructively critical.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Good Night . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Cuchi-b*tch just shut up & sleep
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:48am On Dec 18, 2013
eddie1: Cuchi-b*tch just shut up & sleep

Sir, you've got to hug your brother with warm regards . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 5:04am On Dec 18, 2013
eddie1: Cuchi-b*tch just shut up & sleep
I smiled and smh, what a pity! I will let it slide, its one of those things cheesy

Eddie1, you don't need that, that's too verbal and raw, u are going to be an inspector or ASP o (which ever one) what will be the fate of ur subordinates? think about it and don't take this attitude to ur new appointment as an officer.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 5:28am On Dec 18, 2013
millionjoys:

Sir, you've got to hug your brother with warm regards . . .
mj mj, I don't hug every tom, dick and harry. wink lol.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 5:48am On Dec 18, 2013
@eddie1, ur last post shows high level of hatred for me cheesy, but I don't hate u, I was just cautioning u cos u r not making any relevant contribution in d forum but to abuse as ruffsoul rightly said. So don't see me as ur enemy, eventhough I don't need ur friendship but all d same, one love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.