Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (311240 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Now i realise dt evry1 for dis forum na political activist. U are nt willin to calm down for one anoda at all. Anyway, me don calm down o. Kelvin & mj, come make i hug u. Mind u, no kiss me o cos i no be gay. Transforma deactivated! Others, chill and lets talk about sometin sensible. Morning felas..............
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2013
Good morning Sirs,
How was your night though I know some people had a sleepless one . . .

Thank God that the "hug model" work to some extent but we still need to extent hug amnesty to cuchi who is building resistance and his brother eddie who is vehement.

@Ofemi, you are very funny o o. You don't know my gender now . . . if am not a man that still don't give u excuse for fornication and adultery because I know say your wife and children dey for house . . . and na wetin you go chop u dey find o o . . .
Since your transformer is now deactivated, pls you will help us to give the amnesty or better still subsidize it . . . thanks

@All,
Where are we now?
Kelvin, with sense of humility I want to ask . . . How many percentage have we gone with respect to our training or how close are we?
Then, hope the Batch B's POP still hold on 21st . . .?
You are our spokeman, so pls you are obliged . . .

I want us to relax and enjoy our Xmas . . . don't loose appertite because of the situation on ground.

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going . . .

Delex, have u been del ?
CssJaga, have u jaa?
You are stakeholders on this forum and you attention is needed . . .

@abrespect, bros don't be tired o o

@oabuse, you are observant, weldone.

@All, efuwealth, rufsoul, efrky, cros7 and others

Our actions or inactions will not affect anything . . . except prayer.

Prayer can change next year plan to this week . . . lets pray . . . In Jesus name, there will be no carry over of our update on training to next year . . .

Have a wonderful day.

Cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by chikan: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2013
@mj u too dey talk. U na pastor abi na teacher? Ur unsincere talks don't tired us. Abeg go rest
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2013
@ Eddie1, you 're just transferring aggression @ anyone who crosses your path. Take it easy, no be so life be.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2013
chikan: @mj u too dey talk. U na pastor abi na teacher? Ur unsincere talks don't tired us. Abeg go rest

Bros, sorry o for being so . . .
I am actually resting where I am and I have the time . . .
Take it easy eeh,
You need attention che?
sorry!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2013
I can see us in training school battling with training activities, some complaining of early morning harmattan cold finding it difficult to wake early for juggling and moster parades. I see us turning from boys to men of honour and dignity, catching fun with every little opportunity. Hoping also for quick training duration as we ll get tired of camp too. U see, complain is in nature of a man this ll soon be over and another will come that's just the way it is

5 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2013
iPassEmAll: I can see us in training school battling with training activities, some complaining of early morning harmattan cold finding it difficult to wake early for juggling and moster parades. I see us turning from boys to men of honour and dignity, catching fun with every little opportunity. Hoping also for quick training duration as we ll get tired of camp too. U see, complain is in nature of a man this ll soon be over and another will come that's just the way it is

Bros, I know you are a visioner . . .
This piece is just too cool to assimilate . . .
More power to your elbow bros
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2013
@ dr007, mj, cuchilala.... Pls send me ur contacts.... Roughsoulxyz@yahoo.com
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2013
Chuchi you don't know me & I don't need to clear your doubt, you will always be inconsequential to me in your lifetime. I don't hate, I don't know you! I no send you, be you a constable through to an IG. So you can keep your opinion about me to yourself!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2013
i think thats enuf... Lets forge ahead.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2013
iPassEmAll: I can see us in training school battling with training activities, some complaining of early morning harmattan cold finding it difficult to wake early for juggling and moster parades. I see us turning from boys to men of honour and dignity, catching fun with every little opportunity. Hoping also for quick training duration as we ll get tired of camp too. U see, complain is in nature of a man this ll soon be over and another will come that's just the way it is
This post just too make sense
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2013
eddie1: Chuchi you don't know me & I don't need to clear your doubt, you will always be inconsequential to me in your lifetime. I don't hate, I don't know you! I no send you, be you a constable through to an IG. So you can keep your opinion about me to yourself!
Take am easy bros! Nor b fight we com fight here o.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2013
eddie1: Chuchi you don't know me & I don't need to clear your doubt, you will always be inconsequential to me in your lifetime. I don't hate, I don't know you! I no send you, be you a constable through to an IG. So you can keep your opinion about me to yourself!
no beef, just be reasonable, dats my candid opinion and am very entitled to it. So let's forget it and move on.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2013
u be my person, u make sense.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
ruffsoul: @ dr007, mj, cuchilala.... Pls send me ur contacts.... Roughsoulxyz@yahoo.com
check ur inbox bro.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Whether your opinion is candid or insincere, it's of absolutely NO value. When you are reasonable enough to get that into your fish brain then we can move on boy!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
eddie1: Whether your opinion is candid or insincere, it's of absolutely NO value. When you are reasonable enough to get that into your fish brain then we can move on boy!
@ eddie if i had the right i would have long deactivated you from this forum. You are so unbelieveable. How can you just start picking quarrels and criticizing people without a justifiable reason. Where are you from?? Guy wake up and stop behaving like a child.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
All is Well . . .

If eddie is truly a cadet, I pray you should be the only Cuchi's room mate . . .

But there are many disguise here . . .

Even IGP may be here . . .

Please lets tolerate and accomodate one another . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
e-wealth I'm not picking a fight but you don't talk down at me, End of story. I'm a confirmed Delta man, born in Lagos, drilled in Benin City & working in Abuja.

Mj for the 1st time, that was one I found funny! But if we are roommates, he'll enjoy me! I no get wahala
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
If only we all no hw people poposki unto ruggedity among ourself .we go call 4peace and respect ourselves. n maintain the peace as well.over BAM men prepfare peace at all time.pls let love continue.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
eddie1: Whether your opinion is candid or insincere, it's of absolutely NO value. When you are reasonable enough to get that into your fish brain then we can move on boy!
I have made my points clear and since 2 or 3 ppl cautioned u, u will eventually be reasonable and calm down, I'm sure u will reduce and later stop calling us names and stop using abusive/irritating words on us, but I understand u well as a guy u will want to prove heady and stubborn eventhough u r wrong and since I knw where u r coming from (Delta), I think I understand better.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by chikan: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
eddie1: e-wealth I'm not picking a fight but you don't talk down at me, End of story. I'm a confirmed Delta man, born in Lagos, drilled in Benin City & working in Abuja.
so ppl should not talk down at u but u can talk down at others,who do u think u are? u are a born FOOL. Can u just imagine? Very irritating thing 'but u don't talk down at me' cos u r god.mtcheew.

Mind u, am done exchanging words with u, I didn't want to initially but u just need to realise, even if u don't agree now, it is registered in ur heart to be courteous.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ah, this is excuriating and excruciating . . .

Please, stop it before is too late.

Lets tolerate ourselves, please and please and please and please and please . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Funny house.una don try na d delay dy cause all dis.bt no excuse we dat love ourselves.if not people go collect steady for camp with this attitude o.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Enof!!! Silence!!! I can nt blame dt delta guy cos he was brot up in benin. Just bone d guy and lets kiss each other. Mj i dnt tink a hug can solve dis kasalah, but a kiss should go a long way. Kelvo, jaga, wia u dey? Dnt just stand dia lookin, quench d fyt! Like i always say, but mj said it nt a fyt. Ok den may be una go wait until i tell SEUN to cancel dis forum abi? Una go know.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
eddie1: I'm a confirmed Delta man, born in Lagos, drilled in Benin City & working in Abuja.
come from anywhere in d world, u r not half inch better than anyone here.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
I was in sapele, delta on saturday, I had great day with great ppl there, I was treated well like a king, they are good ppl but ur brought up is very questionable eddie1 since u r very different from them.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
@Eddie mind your WORDS because they become your ACTION,and mind your ACTION because they become your HABIT

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
ccs Jaga: @Eddie mind your WORDS because they become your ACTION,and mind your ACTION because they become your HABIT

Galant Officer, whats the latest ?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Born fool?? Fantastic! Now I can see your level of embitterment & I'm pleased! I can be your god, but you are certainly my bit*h kiss
From your lack of composure, I can tell you are an inexperienced small boy. I'm done with you rug rat
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
eddie1: Born fool?? Fantastic! Now I can see your level of embitterment & I'm pleased! I can be your god, but you are certainly my bit*h kiss
From your lack of composure, I can tell you are an inexperienced small boy. I'm done with you rug rat
Cool down.we all one

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.