Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310075 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Yubee40(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
More Speculations and Counter Speculations..God Help Us!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
@idon we only hv 1 permanent secretary o,@ psc,so dis 1 u r sayin 1 of d perm sec,lets confirm our info b4 u paste it here.d lord will help us

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
All thru our 57 pages,its only delex and don tim dat has predictd d ryt tins,so lets wait 4 dem again.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ldon: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Aigobaba, perm sec is a rank in civil service and thus the possibility of having more than one person with such rank is there. Please, kindly ask question when you are not clear about an issue.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ldon: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Aigobaba, perm sec is a rank in civil service and thus the possibility of having more than one persons with such rank is there. Please, kindly ask question when you are not clear about an issue.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jimmybadung: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Aigobaba: All thru our 57 pages,its only delex and don tim dat has predictd d ryt tins,so lets wait 4 dem again.
geetee25: Mr mj

pls o, stop Dis assumption, supposing and imagination cos me dont belif u ooooooooooo.

MY BROTHERS, I THINK YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT HAS KEPT THIS THREAD GOING IS THE "assumption", "supposing" and "imagination" FROM PEOPLE LIKE MJ AND CO AND ALSO THE ENCOURAGEMENT THAT HAVE COME FROM THEM. I ONCE GOT AN INFO FROM A FRIEND WHO HAS A SOURCE IN PSC,THE SOURCE GAVE HIM AN INFO THAT ACTUALLY DID COME TO PASS,THAT IS TO SAY THAT SOME OF THESE "assumption", "supposing" and "imagination" HAVE ACTUALLY COME FROM A SOURCE IN PSC. IT IS GREAT THAT DELEX AND DON TIM GAVE US INFO THAT ACTUALLY CAME OUT TRUE BUT THAT IS NOT TO SAY OTHER INFOMATION ON THIS THREAD HAVE NOT COME FROM A SOURCE IN PSC. PLEASE WE NEED TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES POST ON THIS THREAD. I THINK MJ ACTED VERY MATURED NOT TO HAVE RESPONDED TO geetee25.
STOP PASSING THROUGH DON TIM,YOU CAN ALWAYS SEND ENCOURAGEMENT WORDS.
SINCERLY I WANT TO COMMEND EJAY SHE IS THE HERO OF THIS THREAD, SHE ACTED VERY WELL WHEN NO TEXT WAS SENT TO HER, SHE EVEN PRAYED FOR JOURNEY MERCY FOR THOSE OF US THAT GOT MESSAGES, IT SHOWS SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT AS LONG AS THERE IS LIFE THERE IS HOPE, AND THIS JOB IS NOT REALLY AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME LIKE SOME OF US HAV SAID,IT MIGHT NOT JUST BE WHERE GOD WANTS YOU TO BE.
FINALLY GALANT OFFICERS LIKE I ALWAYS SAY,WE MAY NOT HAVE A 100% FREE AND FAIR RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA BUT FOR THIS ONE I ASSURE YOU ALOT OF US WILL SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS TUNNEL.
JUST PRAY AND BELIEVE THATS ALL YOU NEED.
PSALM 84:11 (For the Lord God is a sun and shield;the Lord bestows favor and honor;no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless).
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by bolloloh(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Glory At Last!!! Signs and Wonders on mai mind!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
jimmybadung: [color=#990000][/color]

MY BROTHERS, I THINK YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT HAS KEPT THIS THREAD GOING IS THE "assumption", "supposing" and "imagination" FROM PEOPLE LIKE MJ AND CO AND ALSO THE ENCOURAGEMENT... PLEASE WE NEED TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES POST ON THIS THREAD. I THINK MJ ACTED VERY MATURED

thank you so much my brother
i dont knw wats wrong wit
some of us-mayb its pride, some is i too know, you dont condem someones opinion just because
u scared its not favouring you pls,
anyhow God will surely see us tru,
thanx once again bro
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by deleolanusi(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
bolloloh: Glory At Last!!! Signs and Wonders on mai mind!!!
Tell me something!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geetee25(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
jimmybadung: [color=#990000][/color]

MY BROTHERS, I THINK YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT HAS KEPT THIS THREAD GOING IS THE "assumption", "supposing" and "imagination" FROM PEOPLE LIKE MJ AND CO AND ALSO THE ENCOURAGEMENT THAT HAVE COME FROM THEM. I ONCE GOT AN INFO FROM A FRIEND WHO HAS A SOURCE IN PSC,THE SOURCE GAVE HIM AN INFO THAT ACTUALLY DID COME TO PASS,THAT IS TO SAY THAT SOME OF THESE "assumption", "supposing" and "imagination" HAVE ACTUALLY COME FROM A SOURCE IN PSC. IT IS GREAT THAT DELEX AND DON TIM GAVE US INFO THAT ACTUALLY CAME OUT TRUE BUT THAT IS NOT TO SAY OTHER INFOMATION ON THIS THREAD HAVE NOT COME FROM A SOURCE IN PSC. PLEASE WE NEED TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES POST ON THIS THREAD. I THINK MJ ACTED VERY MATURED NOT TO HAVE RESPONDED TO geetee25.
STOP PASSING THROUGH DON TIM,YOU CAN ALWAYS SEND ENCOURAGEMENT WORDS.
SINCERLY I WANT TO COMMEND EJAY SHE IS THE HERO OF THIS THREAD, SHE ACTED VERY WELL WHEN NO TEXT WAS SENT TO HER, SHE EVEN PRAYED FOR JOURNEY MERCY FOR THOSE OF US THAT GOT MESSAGES, IT SHOWS SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT AS LONG AS THERE IS LIFE THERE IS HOPE, AND THIS JOB IS NOT REALLY AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME LIKE SOME OF US HAV SAID,IT MIGHT NOT JUST BE WHERE GOD WANTS YOU TO BE.
FINALLY GALANT OFFICERS LIKE I ALWAYS SAY,WE MAY NOT HAVE A 100% FREE AND FAIR RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA BUT FOR THIS ONE I ASSURE YOU ALOT OF US WILL SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS TUNNEL.
JUST PRAY AND BELIEVE THATS ALL YOU NEED.
PSALM 84:11 (For the Lord God is a sun and shield;the Lord bestows favor and honor;no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless).
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Mr Oga why did u take it personal, abeg o am nt here to discourage anybody o......... But if mj acted well by nt respond to my comment pls how can u (jimmybadung) xplain sum1 who responded to it ? Besides that we all here to catch DAT fun....................

Esi ayo lama gbo o
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2013
d forum is a place 2 learn 4rm, pple ar busy fighting themselves on whose predictions ar right or wrong. MJ keep d gud job up! Don tim pls tel us d lastest info 4rm PSC. I KNW MY REDEEMER LIVETH. GOD IS ABLE. LET ME RELEASE MY BOMB! CAMP OPEN'S 6TH OF MAY 2013. LIST WOULD BE OUT NEXT WEEK!

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geetee25(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2013
Abrespect: d forum is a place 2 learn 4rm, pple ar busy fighting themselves on whose predictions ar right or wrong. MJ keep d gud job up! Don tim pls tel us d lastest info 4rm PSC. I KNW MY REDEEMER LIVETH. GOD IS ABLE. LET ME RELEASE MY BOMB! CAMP OPEN'S 6TH OF MAY 2013. LIST WOULD BE OUT NEXT WEEK!

I back u jare, my source told me d same tin........ I cant wait to see u guys at d camp.

Catch y'all!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Great ICT officer, mj prediction is correct. PSC are taken 2 best candidate per state for both ASP and Inspector from the last interview. The total number of ICT officer needed are 200/250 with supplementary list. The chairman and some commissioner of PSC are going on retirement this week so everybody is fighting for their candidate. The list will be release next week. Lets continue to pray for God's mercy. IT IS WELL WITH US.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
Delex 012: Great ICT officer, mj prediction is correct. PSC are taken 2 best candidate per state for both ASP and Inspector from the last interview. The total number of ICT officer needed are 200/250 with supplementary list. The chairman and some commissioner of PSC are going on retirement this week so everybody is fighting for their candidate. The list will be release next week. Lets continue to pray for God's mercy. IT IS WELL WITH US.
tanx for ur info bt ur point is nt well explained. Are u sayin is goin to b 2 candidate per sort code to represent a state for asp and inspectors respectively or wat? If dat is wat u r sayin wat do u mean by 200/250 pls clarify us.once again tanx for d info.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
Delex 012: Great ICT officer, mj prediction is correct. PSC are taken 2 best candidate per state for both ASP and Inspector from the last interview. The total number of ICT officer needed are 200/250 with supplementary list. The chairman and some commissioner of PSC are going on retirement this week so everybody is fighting for their candidate. The list will be release next week. Lets continue to pray for God's mercy. IT IS WELL WITH US.
Pls, is the number for both asp n inspector. Do u mean I asp per sort code or 2 per sort code. Its de 200/250 for both asp n inspector. Pls explain because I am confuse
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
The total number(250) is for both ASP and INSPECTOR. Pls dont be confuse our God is in control and he knows the best for everyone of us. God is a future planner. IT IS WELL WITH US.(AMEN)
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Delex 012: The total number(250) is for both ASP and INSPECTOR. Pls dont be confuse our God is in control and he knows the best for everyone of us. God is a future planner. IT IS WELL WITH US.(AMEN)
Oga delex u said MJ was right, but dis is not what MJ said.tanks anyway
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
I was just thinking...

In what combination/permutation does 2 ASPs nd inspectors per state result in 200 or 250 candidates?

Just thinking...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geetee25(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
If I talk now, sum ppl like jimmybadung wil be sayin anoda tin.....

Mj said asp wil b 296 and isnpctr 148, total is 444. And anoda person said mj prediction is
correct. PSC are taken 2 best candidate per state for both ASP and Inspector from the last interview.The total number of ICT officer needed are 200/250 with
supplementary list.

If 2 candidates are to be taken per state for both asp and ispctr, means 2(37) =74
Or
Mayb 2 asp and 2 inpctr per state, means 4 candidates per state then we will have, 4(37)=148

What is d correlation wit all d figures above o?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
geetee25: If I talk now, sum ppl like jimmybadung wil be sayin anoda tin.....

Mj said asp wil b 296 and isnpctr 148, total is 444. And anoda person said mj prediction is
correct. PSC are taken 2 best candidate per state for both ASP and Inspector from the last interview.The total number of ICT officer needed are 200/250 with
supplementary list.

If 2 candidates are to be taken per state for both asp and ispctr, means 2(37) =74
Or
Mayb 2 asp and 2 inpctr per state, means 4 candidates per state then we will have, 4(37)=148

What is d correlation wit all d figures above o?

I think its 2*4*37
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
My Honourable, Adorable and Able ICT Officers,

I am very happy that I am a Nigerian.

God bless Nigeria.

1ST PHASE

The facts and figures on the platform at 57 pages old.

1. Out of every 4 posts there is 1 appearance of God.

2. Gfrey6 is the Founder

3. We are already at the LAST SCENE, watching THE END of this MOVIE.

2ND PHASE

He told his disciples another parable.
That the Kingdom of Heaven is likened to the Training Camp of the Recruitment of ICT Professionals into the Nigeria Police Force under the auspices of the Police Service Commission.

There will be Three (3) Sets of Wonders.

i.
Wonders of those that are supposed not to be there but they will be there.

ii.
Wonders of those that are supposed to be there but they will not be there.

iii.
Wonders that you shall found yourself right there.

3RD PHASE

Everything is VANITY/VANITY.

However, its only the Word of God that is not a VANITY.

If you believe, you shall see the Glory of God.

B E C H E E R F U L

4TH PHASE

Please answer the question below by filling the gap with an APPROPRIATE word.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is knowing when to speak your mind and when to mind what you speak.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
@last,we wud sing a song of joy.and say d lord has bin faithful

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2013
Whose report would you believe

I choose to believe what the Lord has said concerning me.

Good morning, fellas.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by windonard: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2013
Everyone is just calling HIS holyname in every post. This is Nigeria, we hv seen even governors pray like this before but they always go Against HIS will @ the end making others to suffer. The police force is known for its corruption but yet some said they admire policemen when asked y they want to join the police force. Its centain some of us will become policemen soon. Please don't forget that crime & corruption is the product we produce in Nigeria, so let's try to stop it. Its easy, jst change urself u ll see the different it ll make. The first mobile app I created back in 2009 the nxt tin d@ comes to my mind afterward was a security app. I wanted something that ll alert the police with just a click of a button or dialing a code. I came to realize even the police hardly communicate with themselves as fast as I want the citizens to communicate with them. That dream is in a waiting queue. If I make it as a developer in the police force my main concentration ll be communication within the police force. That is if I made it. Someone should share my passion too. God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2013
Stop looking at d wave bt look unto JESUS d author n finisher of ur faith.

I keep sayin it dat I am d Unstoppable in dis job.

Rejoice, its mnth of testimony.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2013
The list for sucessful candidates for Police Academy is published in d paper... Pls someone should confirmed that
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Which of the papers bro??
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
The list is for the undergraduates that wrote exams before us. I didn't see it but some one told me so.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arizona20: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
pls house,am confused..pls is the supplementry list meant for the ICT pro alone or is it for both ICT pro n GENERAL DUTIES or beta stil for GEN DUTIES alone?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dats a good sign dat hw list will soon be release. Pls someone should confirm when de PSC chairman will be going on retirement
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
aluta2: Dats a good sign dat hw list will soon be release. Pls someone should confirm when de PSC chairman will be going on retirement

I heard the chairman is leaving tomorrow.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
erickajay:

I heard the chairman is leaving tomorrow.
Will he sign de ict proffesional list before going. Because I feel if he did not, dis recruitment might not see de light of the day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (201) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.