Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310104 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hmmm ! ! !

Dr007 . . . Ph.D, I salute.

Donastikal Timastikal, you are for real.

Delex 012, pls dont hibernate.

AbRespect, pls dont rest.

Moment of Truth . . . . . .

Remember this,

THERE IS A FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE CALLED GRAVITATIONAL FORCE WHICH ATTRACTS EVERY OBJECT ON EARTH TO A CENTRE OF GRAVITY . . .

THIS MEANS THAT, YOU SHOULD NOT ABUSE YOUR POWER OF THOUGHT, TAKE AN ADVANTAGE OF IT.

LAW OF ATTRACTION . . .

YOUR THOUGHT EMANATES FROM YOUR HEART WHICH IS THIS CENTRE OF GRAVITY, IT ATTRACTS WHATSOEVER YOU THINK TO ITSELF (YOU).

YOUR PREDOMINANT THOUGHT IS A FORCE THAT ALWAYS FIND ITS WAY TO MANIFEST.

FOR ALL OF US . . .
SUCCESS AND FAILURE IN LIFE ARE BEING DETERMINED FROM THE PERSPECTIVES OF THEIR SUBJECTS.

TO BE CANDID . . .

IF YOU'VE FAILED ICT PROFESSIONAL POLICE EMPLOYMENT, WHO HAS TOLD YOU THAT YOU'VE FAILED IN LIFE . . . ?

AND

IF YOU'VE SUCEEDED IN ICT PROFESSIONAL POLICE EMPLOYMENT, WHO HAS TOLD YOU THAT YOU'VE SUCEEDED IN LIFE . . . ?

TO BE FACTUAL . . .

THE EARTH IS TURNING, THATS WHY THIS LIFE IS TURN BY TURN . . .

WHEN YOUR TIME COMES, EVEN THE WICKED DEVIL SHALL WISH YOU WELL.

THIS IS AN IRONY OF LIFE . . . .

THIS POLICE JOB WILL BE EITHER A BLESSING OR A CURSE . . .

I ADVISE THAT THOSE WHO FINALLY MADE IT SHOULD NOT LAUGH TOO MUCH . . . . .
and
THOSE WHO FINALLY LOSE IT SHOULD NOT CRY TOO MUCH . . . . .

THERE ARE 10
ADVANTAGES IN 10 DISADVANTAGES . . . .

YOU HAVE FINALLY FAILED ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE FINALLY GIVEN UP . . .

WINNERS DONT QUIT . . .

QUITTERS DONT WIN . . .

REMEMBER, THERE IS SOMETHING WORSE THAN FAILING JUST AN EMPLOYMENT EXAM. . . .

JESUS CHRIST SHALL SURELY COMPENSATE ALL OF US WITH HIS MERCY, GRACE AND FAVOUR.

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
You guys should let it go! Its God that has the final say! If you aren't on the list, its cause God didn't allow it! Everything happens for a reason! I got stagnation in my office cos the police general recruitment 3yrs ago! I ve learnt to take things easy, cos its not by gragra! What makes you feel that you are more qualified than the candidates on the final list? The truth is that, not everyone can be taken! So what's all the ranting about! Move on, there'll be another this year! All this supplementary list, just forget it!! Its fake! You have to get connection! Some people will report to camp even when their names didn't appear on the list... Are you looking for a job or you truly wanna join the police force?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
"His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold
"and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us," (Ephesians 3:19-20).

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
"For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh- though I myself have reasons for such confidence. If anyone else thinks he has reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more:" (Philippians 3:3-4).
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
""You expected much, but see, it turned out to be little. What you brought home, I blew away. Why?" declares the LORD Almighty. "Because of my house, which remains a ruin, while each of you is busy with his own house." (Haggai 1:9).
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by abogonye: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
hmmmm life is very funny. if ur name is there, just thank God and dont just laugh other like us. all glory be to God .hope is not lost on dis .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
@eagle 85,i blive wat u r sayin,coz on closer examination on d list,no logo,and it was nt signd @d end by d permanent secretary. Go and check d general duty 2011 list in d same psc site,and observe d variation.
Secondly all tru d 3 stages of d recruitment,it was neva publishd on d web,their mode of contacts were txt msgs and email, so y nw r dy publishin names without even contactin them,and y d delay in publishin in d dalies.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
Its well!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OfuBen: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
so my dear that make d list, what is the way forward now on resumptn date n venue? @ all, @ Mj @Don Tim
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by abefemi: 12:26am On Apr 27, 2013
Well I barelly drop nor comment here,but I reads pple's comments and to so sad that we could be putting vogal languages,abusive words to our selves I fink it sudnt be.all in d name dat some of us didn't make d list though it is sad looking at d resources put into it flying and all,well that is life and I believe that God has a better plans for each 1 us.for those dat made the list congrat and may you all find joy and d fulfilment in it(amen)and to us dat didn't my God open wayz for us.I am a winner cos of some wonderful pple here with ur positve words pple like millionsjoy,abrespect and odas u guyz are wonderful may God favour u all beyound ur imagination.i av accepted my fate nd face my banking job squally till another better 1 comes,it nice giving it a trial.with tears of joy dropping down my eyes I sign out in peace cos I remain a conqueror and a victor..... .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 4:10am On Apr 27, 2013
@Obafemi

U r great.I lv ur courage but i'll prefer u resign 2 God and not fate coz in him u'll b fuly complete in all ur desires.

@Aigogo

u r observng nd comparng in many tins dat has gone wrong wit d list coz u r not shortlistd.Ples let us move forward nd I pray that God wl grant us d strength 2 cary on.

And @ evry1 dat mak d list i say SUCCESS.Ples only ur num alone can change d system.Ples put in ur best nd God wl hep u.

I RESIGN 2 GOD.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 4:25am On Apr 27, 2013
@arocha,surely there is an end,bt d expectatn of d righteous cannot b cut off,lets see hw it goes

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 4:26am On Apr 27, 2013
When ever I hear about the ingenuity of the list published on this thread I rush back to www.psc.gov.ng to check if the list has been withdrawn and disclaimed by psc but to my greatest suprise the list still stands...so my brothers let's accept it God is the Alpha and Omega..if the list wia uploaded by an alien or doesn't have a logo/isn't signed den Y is it still dia...congrats 1's more COMRADES
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 4:28am On Apr 27, 2013
@arocha,Congrats o.bt as mj said,there is power in d thought.surely there is an end,bt d expectatn of d righteous cannot b cut off,GOD will neva abandon his own
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 4:39am On Apr 27, 2013
@Algobaba Y do u guys always quote the bible to ur convienience?? The same bible says in all give thanks to God!! Trust in the lord with all ur heart and he shall direct your path...and still u stick to ur heart desires and press it on the gospel,do u fink on this thread that dia is a man/woman that does't believe in God?? Be it muslim or christain ??
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 5:58am On Apr 27, 2013
Rejoice in d Lord n b Glad, d way of Almighty God is not d way of Men... Ideally we thought every one of us would make d final list but on a second thought we wnt 4 interview/screening of credentials, meaning we have not satisfy psc wit our performance in d 1st & 2nd stage. Few days afta d interview, expectatns were HIGH SPECULATIONs were coming 4rm potential officers, PREDICTIONS, ASSUMPTIONS & CALCULATIONS were now d common thngs we c on dis trend! Some persons were given us on dis trend d update on d list, some said d list has being signed by d various authorities concernd. Y now! ve u eva ask ur self & ur source, d procedure 4 any publication on psc site? It's time we start 2 acept d reality on dis list! Even at psc if dis list is 100% fair dere wil stil b disagrement! Cast ur hope on God not Man. Even if there would be supplem. List Make God ur Advocate He wil fight 4 u!
"wash and make yourselves clean. Take your evil deeds out of my sight! Stop doing wrong," (Isaiah 1:16). Gud mornin!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 27, 2013
Good morning every one, I think its high time for people to accept reality and move on.I'm sure that list will stand forever so please stop comforting yourselves that the list will be withdrawn, cancel or changed. The fact that a commisioner is not aware of the list doesn't mean its fake @ the time I went to sign my form in my LG, they were all surprised that a recruitment was going on till I showed them the paper that carried the advert so every one must not know. Secondly, the soft copy is not sign and has no logo but I'm sure the hard copy is signed. As for the sup list, please don't put too much hope on it cos it may be far more disappointing if @all there will be any. My brothers and sisters, there's life outside NPF move on.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2013
even though i claimed to have signed out of here, i just can't unfollow the thread but with this post I am surely signing out. Let's ask ourselves a very sincere question:
if u make the list will u want it to be withdrawn? It is natural to feel bitter with the list and look for all means to make our mind feel happy and thus, do, say and find means to make ourselves happy. The truth of the matter still remain that the list is out, it is for real and some of us didn't make it.
Trust me if u didn't make the list then it's out of the plan God have for u on ur way to the top.
This ain't the end of the journey for us guys and to those that made it,this is not the end of the race as well so please delay the victory lap till then.
Let's not let the list divide this happy family. We used to be one and even if u're bouncing out of this thread, don't fight noone. Congrats once again to all the ASPs and Inspectors that made the list and to those in my league that didn't make the list, let's move forward and this time around let's double our efforts so we can look back and say "thank God I didn't make that list".

MJ, EJAY, EAGLE, ABRESPECT, and all others that we started this thread from the first page, meet u guys at the top and all others that followed this thread religiously till the list came out, we'll soon have a testimony to say about this recruitment.

OLAEZEBALA love u all. AYAM out of here jare.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by fumsky002: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2013
God pls have mercy.........n favOr AG...n others whose names need to make d list!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2013
Pre recruitment nd Post recruitment,all is jst full of waitng.u sud no b surprisd that wen u get 2 training nd u were told that d time table 4 training proper wl b releasd at anoda date.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
Is lyk d suplementary list is sure o.The informatn reachn m nw confirmd dat.Ples pray dat ur name sud b among.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by harsoftng(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
@arocharches. please how sure are you? and when will it likely be published. please keep us posted. thanks
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
@aro when will psc publish the list on dailies and wots the word on training??

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Psc wil decide on training coming week from information reaching me Abeokuta is 96%sure bt is like dey wanted to split us but next wk we judge
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Is lyk ASPs nd INSPs wl av d same colege 4 training,then evry1 2 his own category.Hope u r all ready 4 d camp?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Cross007: @aro when will psc publish the list on dailies and wots the word on training??

u sud not b much border over publicatn on dailies,all i knw nw iz dat we r gud 2 go.I expect evry1 2 b caught fully prepared.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pls Nairalanders wen we get to training don't let us discriminate ourselfs,lets keep our friendship tight so as to be of help to one another in camp.it is my prayer dat wen d Time we come it wi nt meet us on hospital bed,no sickness wil befall us,sickness dat wi affect som1 dat d instructor wi say take him/her back he/she is nt fit 4 dis trainin,it wi nt befall us IJN(AMEN).4 me am busy with Agbo so as to cure any JEDIJEDI n MALARIA in my body system.and please beware of here and there traveling,cos d devil and his angel av seen dis glory.wi we nt die b4 our glory
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
God is merciful, My God is working tins out 4 our gud. Jesus is Lord! Amen.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
wl laptops nd phones b aceptd in training?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:07am On Apr 28, 2013
It is a Training for ICT Professionals . . .

The curriculum is sophisticated.

So, please wait, you will be given a detailed list of items and gadgets you can bring to the Training Camp.

Details on date and venue. PSC is just being professional about it for security reasons.

They have already planned it properly before the recruitment.
Nigeria is very hot now as you can see and feel . . . hearing what is happening in the MB, NC and NE.

I think a wise person should be set by now.
I mean, physically, spiritually, materially and every ally . . .

Remember, if its GOD, then it must be GOOD.

So, please RELAX . .

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 2:42am On Apr 28, 2013
Do Godswill
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness". Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." (2 Corinthians 12:9).

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (201) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.