Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310424 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2013
The wait is endless, seems like ages. Something needs to happen fast, and I mean fast. I just can't wait.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2013
The end of every road is the beginning of another......good morning great ICT Officers

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
SILENCE MEANS CONSENT . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
Just like an AGAMA LIZARD nodding after falling down from a tree top safely . . .

Its an acknowledgement of achievement.

16 days from today will be exactly A YEAR we started this HUSSLING AND BUSSLING with this JOB.

We must dearly acknowledge GOD who has helped us thus far. . .

Glory be to you Oh Lord.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
2013 - 06 - 12 INAUGURATION
OF THE NEW POLICE SERVICE
COMMISSION BOARD MEMBERS
President Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan GCFR today directed the
chairman of the Police Service
Commission Mike Okiro to purge
the Nigeria Police Force of top
officers who do not merit their
ranks.
Jonathan gave the directive at
the State House in Abuja after
swearing in Sir, Mike Mbama
Okiro IGP (Rtd) CFR, NPM, mni, as
the new Chairman of the Police
Service Commission and five
other members including Hon.
(Dr.) Olufunmilola Adekeye, JSC
(Rtd), CON, Yakubu Mohammed
DIG (Rtd), NPM, mni, Hajiya Aisha
L. Tukur, Comfort Obi OON, FNGE,
and Chief (Dr.) Tonye Anyim.
The president said “And that is
one area I believe you will go
into. People who are promoted
to assistant police commissioner
and above must merit the rank. If
you don’t merit the rank you
should be retired from the
service because it is better for
you not to have enough
manpower than for you to have
viruses and all kinds of
characters in the Police Force,”
He further revealed “When the
Police Headquarters was
bombed, some people came to
me and say Mr. President, sack all
police officers working in that
place from Assistant
Commissioner of Police and
above. I did not sack any because
of that incident, but that was the
advice I got,”
But President Jonathan stressed
his reasons thus: “I believe there
are two things. One is the issue
of discipline. So, one of the
responsibilities of the Police
Service Commission is to instil
discipline. Another thing I believe
is that people who have no merit
to certain ranks are being
promoted to those ranks.
“One of your (PSC)
responsibilities is to handle
promotion. I believe with you
(Okiro), only those who merit or
deserve promotion should be
promoted. Those who deserve to
be disciplined or dismissed must
be disciplined”.
The president said the Federal
Executive Council, may in the next
one or two weeks, look at the
report on police reform in order
to come up with a white paper.
“We give you privilege to look at
that document before we come
out with a white paper. So that if
there is a suggestion that you
will bring, you bring it so that it
will be part of the white paper
since you are the one to manage
the police,” he told the new
commission chairman.
After the swearing-in ceremony,
Sir, Okiro said the Police Service
Commission would look at the
extant laws and see the areas
where it is supposed to act to
reform the police.
On why the police perform better
outside, Okiro said:“The reasons
are far reaching. One, you can
find out that the environment is
different, the people are different
and also the equipment and all of
what to work with.
“The Nigerian Police officers
while rendering service outside
this country under the United
Nations they give them the
wherewithal to do the work.”
Okiro lamented that Nigeria
Police Officers are not motivated
to perform. “From ACP up they
are not feeling very happy. Many
of them have no houses, the
morale of the police is quite low,
they need to be motivated, and
you have to look into what to
make them perform optimally.”
The new Chairman in his speech
solicited the continued support
of the media, the youths and all
well meaning Nigerians in this
arduous task of revamping and
re-invigorating the entire Nigeria
Police towards repositioning the
Force for greater efficiency and
effectiveness in containing
emerging internal security
challenges, and indeed providing
a safer and secured environment
for meaningful socio-economic
development in the nation.
Finally, on behalf of himself and
other members of the Police
Service Commission, he pledged
that they will do their utmost
best to take the Nigeria Police
Force to the next level. He
pointed out that the Nigeria
Police Force used to be acclaimed
as the “best in Africa”, and that
together with the support of all,
we can reclaim our pride of
place.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ok now . . .

For the information of some of us . . .

I decoded from explosion of information in the air that Mr. President has shown a very high interest in the ICT Policing Project.
He wants the best of ICT Gadgets in NPF to enhance their performance.
So, there will be no compromise, sentiment, mediocrity or stereotyping concerning the training.
Everything involve will be appropriated accordingly.

I am sure that he (GEJ) will personally pay us a visit to ensure we are well trained and taken care of.

So, gone were those days of
N50 per meal,
sleeping on stone bed,
toileting in a pit,
living with mosquitoes,
battling with meagre allowees,
and abysmal characters.

So, thank God that these are happening in our time.

You see that GOODLUCK will always follow those that have PATIENCE.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cresporulz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
millionjoys:
You see that GOODLUCK will always follow those that have PATIENCE.

grin
jonathan will always follow those that are ict professionals...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 12:30am On Jun 14, 2013
Psc.gov.ng updated their site today!!!
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR today directed the chairman of the Police Service Commission Mike Okiro to purge the Nigeria Police Force of top officers who do not merit their ranks.
Jonathan gave the directive at the State House in Abuja after swearing in Sir, Mike Mbama Okiro IGP (Rtd) CFR, NPM, mni, as the new Chairman of the Police Service Commission and five other members including Hon. (Dr.) Olufunmilola Adekeye, JSC (Rtd), CON, Yakubu Mohammed DIG (Rtd), NPM, mni, Hajiya Aisha L. Tukur, Comfort Obi OON, FNGE, and Chief (Dr.) Tonye Anyim.....

Remains ours!!!!
By God's grace!!!b
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:35am On Jun 14, 2013
2013 - 06 - 12 INAUGURATION OF THE NEW POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION BOARD MEMBERS = UPDATE 1

2013 - 06 - 2X
. . ICT PROFESSIONALS POLICE TRAINING SCHEDULES = UPDATE 2

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ogbos124: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
smiley
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aminuibrahim(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello room. The week ends today and there is no any update about our training. We are hoping everything to happen nxt wk by Allah will. GREAT ICT OFFICERS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
ICT POLICING, Hmmm
Always suspense fill.
@kelvin2yk, is 1st of july stil visible? Na God!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
Abrespect: ICT POLICING, Hmmm
Always suspense fill.
@kelvin2yk, is 1st of july stil visible? Na God!

As at this evening, it is still visible, PSC is expecting the letter from npf cos Training Dept has fixed the date and venue

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
kelvin2yk:

As at this evening, it is still visible, PSC is expecting the letter from npf cos Training Dept has fixed the date and venue
Tanks my broda, pls i'm waiting 2 hear 4rm u!
Alwayz
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
THIS IS THE BEST AND HEALTHIEST DIALOGUE BETWEEN TWO TYCOONS IN THE FORUM SO FAR . . .

CHARACTER 1: ABRESPECT

CHARACTER 2: KELVINY2K

. . . I AM AFRAID, IF ABK HAPPENS TO BE THE PLACE AND WE ARE THERE FOR 12 MONTHS, THEN YANKE TRIP MAY NOT BE FEASIBLE AGAIN.

LETS PRAY THAT ALL WORK TOGETHER FOR OUR GOOD

GUYS,
BE AT ALERT,
THE WHISTLE WILL BE BLOWN SOONEST

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
millionjoys: THIS IS THE BEST AND HEALTHIEST DIALOGUE BETWEEN TWO TYCOONS IN THE FORUM SO FAR . . .

CHARACTER 1: ABRESPECT

CHARACTER 2: KELVINY2K
W

. . . I AM AFRAID, IF ABK HAPPENS TO BE THE PLACE AND WE ARE THERE FOR 12 MONTHS, THEN YANKE TRIP MAY NOT BE FEASIBLE AGAIN.

LETS PRAY THAT ALL WORK TOGETHER FOR OUR GOOD

GUYS,
BE AT ALERT,
THE WHISTLE WILL BE BLOWN SOONEST

Yanke....Hmmmmmmm to CHI**. This is incomplete word but we are praying if FGN, PSC AND NPF can complete it with NA
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:15am On Jun 15, 2013
This weekend may be one of your last weekends as a Civilian . . .

Lets put our faith to work . . .

Since, God is involve and Oga GEJ is following up. Lets all of us get our international passports ready.

We shall surely get there . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2013
cresporulz
I blessmantua dis hemisphere nasarawally... So dat from dis day D come moronto raise to power infinity, ''ur daziz ll remain elongatua''is met for cariables, ur ukwu i ikwu shall never disappoint u at the point of siriyun. ''u shall walk and never 2stumble''ogbo on dat ur buca buca mouth to uncariables?....
Archival s.f. Ilya du lake.
Ogbo who ar wah to jam dis hemishere,u don't even knock non ask maybe there is any cariable entity in d house b4 mestruating.hope u know dis is not cariability?.so do d right thing,drop ur capito and introduce urself cos there are chefesis and many Lsfs,Xyz on dis forum
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2013
@Kelvin one love keep us together am sorry if i may offend u by my post
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2013
Prayer guarantee access 2 GRACE
The place of PRAYER is d RESERVOIR of GRACE.
How many pple in ur neighbourhood knw dat u know God?

Left up ur hands & say Father I receive Grace 4rm d throne of GRACE in JESUS NAME. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cresporulz(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2013
[quote author=ccs Jaga]
css jaga...
I cant see myself. Kestula, dayziz be long!!! Is dis a keske of personnal attackamus dat ginawulus shud jam my frequency. I volumed, even tho i can timpa dat animales are inherent. Shall it be king kong dat ginawulus shud wire waec?
Woworiwooo, it is u90 in diversity because by dia kariability philliangees u can minaj dia facial morphology.
Se se mua se mua... Archival sf of lake nwaebere dynasty, dat same mamaradoo dat triaz opiotus without chukwuemeka tapoline and hiv/aids was still over d bar... Dat same baba dat was trans-amadi, trans ekwulobia, trans ekulu, trans egbu from nwanumanu 2 human being, on dat same day d by world council of chefesis, okpekesis, okpakasis,supremus comradium in general and ilya du lake in partikular, dat same keg year, 2013 minus 11keg years. D only baba dat kponjared, okpekerated, embibed, migrated for ozoemena and adam and eve, solidified and was tested T.O.k. Trepa mua anota, The head of an agbalagba shud not be taken for childs play. It is written in the book of bukosis, nokia 33 vs 10, dat in d midst of every jollification there is a brutal danger and in samsung r 22 vs 0, dat kariability is not akara, neither is it boyscout.
animales in the hemisphere, i adolphus nwagbara.....
Felloweesss dat are naughty, may ur ist son never resemble ur landlord.
Supremus comradoes... I ve vomited.
I remain my humbleself....
Archival l.s.f, songito rtd, crespo du lake of nwaebere dynasty.
May we walk dangerously and never to stumble.

I ve vomited agbalagbaciously!!!
Work and shine!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cresporulz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
sowi guys... My post was meant for entities in da house.
If u dont undastand d post, never mind.
Css jaga, apply caution. Dont jam my frquency again.
Happy weekend 2 ya all.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
grin
cresporulz: sowi guys... My post was meant for entities in da house.
If u dont undastand d post, never mind.
Css jaga, apply caution. Dont jam my frquency again.
Happy weekend 2 ya all.

happy orlando crespo... Days be long.
So finally, human beings are inherent in dis hemisphere.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
grin grin
page 92.... Loading!!!!
Obulu obere ife.
We must see the end.
Freyed nerves, hot blood flowing in veins, suspense, intrigue, delay.
Tic tic says d clock...
We ll not wait in vein...
Arise o compatriots, arise!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
BLOW THIS WHISTLE . . .

THATS THE ISSUE . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
I SUSPECT A PSC STAFF ON THIS FORUM . . .

PLEASE, KINDLY RELAY OUR PLIGHTS

MY WHITE VEST AND KNICKER ARE ALREADY BECOMING UNDERSIZE
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
Positive people do positive things so hang around as many positive people as you can....stay cool all the ICT Officers as the new dawn is here
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2013

Just y wud u think foreign trip may not be feasible ?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
tallceejay:

Just y wud u think foreign trip may not be feasible ?

I AM OPTIMISTIC THAT WE SHALL HAVE THE BEST OF TRAINING WHETHER

100% @ HOME,

OR

100% @ AWAY,

OR

50% @ HOME AND 50% @ AWAY . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
millionjoys:

I AM OPTIMISTIC THAT WE SHALL HAVE THE BEST OF TRAINING WHETHER

100% @ HOME,

OR

100% @ AWAY,

OR

50% @ HOME AND 50% @ AWAY . . .

I ask again sir ...Just y wud u think foreign trip may not be feasible ?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
tallceejay:

I ask again sir ...Just y wud u think foreign trip may not be feasible ?

I THINK TRAINING IN FOREIGN AREA MAY NOT BE FEASIBLE BECAUSE PCIT, ABEOKUTA IS AN ARTIFICIAL FOREIGN FACILITY WHICH WILL SUFFICE TO "them".
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aminuibrahim(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lets continue praying, hope things are about to happen immediately

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.