Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu (9494 Views)

In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister / Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by ACM10: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2012
grin

Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by gabreel: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hi folks, What is wrong with this olisa metuh. He behave as his name sound. His name sound as a naïve person. Our politics have left that kind of style metu is bringing up. He should be sensitized of basic principle and political ideology of constructive criticism. Olisah metu, I beg to say that u are out of point. Go and do more of reading and stop littering our political environment with your junk utterance. I rest my case.
Re: I Was Invited By The Democratic Party - Tinubu by BishopMagic: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bastard liar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomole’s Ignorant Outburst: A Demand For Mental Examination / Ag-hos Yemi-esan Receives Hand Over Note From Oyo-ita / President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.