Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria (20135 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2012
SummerT: At first wen d news of ds movie broke, i concluded dt it is a rubbish release! I cnt blame d US govt by acting very fast. Dy did dt in oda to curtail any furda protest dt culd arise in nations practicing islam. Bt aside dt,doz dt mean our islamic brodas shuld take law in2 dr hands to d extent of killing an AMBASSADOR + 3persons? Its unfair! Later on,dy dscovad d source of d movie was masterminded by some jewish afta d damage hd bn done. U perpetrators dt killed doz innocent souls wunt go free. God 'll judge! Anyway,i suscribe 2 religion dt embrace peace and upholds it. I hv no taste 4 mere religion without change.

I agree that the protesters went after the innocent. But the film was not made by an Israeli/Jew. It was made by a christian. Just the stating fact.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by CrazyMan(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2012
My beloved Nairaland muslims, and the muslim world in general I would advise that you emulate the brotherly attitude of indonesia muslims. To be honest, if all muslims in world were like them, islam would a religion to be reckoned with.

Indonesia from what I've discovered has one of the largest Muslim populations on earth: close to 300Million, yet we never hear them protest about cartoons, films or form terrorist cells to attack other non muslim countries in the world.

We never hear of Sunni, Shia Al Queda or even our own Boko Haram militias killing and bombing people there. So I ask, are Indonesians not true adherents to the islamic faith or have they attained a maturity that far outweighs those who turn to violence at the slightest provocation?

Why do we keep experiencing this kind of unnecessary violence and bloodshead all the time...why can't they learn? Why can't they get educated for once and learn to value human life?

Please muslims I need answers...
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by eaglechild: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
hardbody: How about the US just close down permanently and go home? Must they be everywhere? Is there anything they forgot in Nigeria that they want to take. I believe in Africa for Africans, enough of all these their 'nose in the air' attitude. Who even needs America? The eediots themselves are relying on China for economic survival. Humongous fwools.

Misdirected aggression.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
san001: [b]Letz all support Christian to continue ruling this obodo Nigeria[/b]...I only know the way of light and life..not committing suicide or killing myself in d name of a religion, when God has done everything to restitution my sins by laying down His only begotten son, Jesus Christ. His grace and tender mercy is enough to keep the world at bay from terrorism and the law of sins.

Really? And pastor Oritsejafor keeps accusing muslims of trying to islamise this country
I used to agree that it was really wrong for some people to dominate this country. But I have now realised that it is posturing, Christians only dislike domination when they are not the one doing it
Power was in the North for some time. Since the South got, they have been trying very hard to corner it
Go and read your history - Christians have done a lot of evil
As a starting point, you should be curious why a lot of "born agains" are denouncing catholics
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
Which group of human beings will go killing innocent people and destroying structures, all because another human being was insulted. This stupidity has to be stopped at all costs.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by violent(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
shymexx:

Americans are not know to be rational and deep thinkers - their brains are on steroids and they're irrational... That's what separates the British mentality from the American mentality.. As the world shifts to a bi-polar world, the yanks need to be more rational - and they need to understand that people live in other parts of the world, and they also need to endeavour to be more tolerant and learn how to respect other people and their culture(s)... There's only much 'fire power' can do in the world - live and let's live...

Sabre-rattling won't solve the problem - they need to take a cue from China's foreign policy...

Putin summed it up in his press conference after the Libyan debacle - the yanks need to take a chill pill and they also need to be more rational...

The yanks are the ones who need to be more rational and tolerant?

They can't even make a bloody low budget movie in their own country without some mullahs getting rabid as if Mohammed will fall from the sky if no one fights for him.

It is not enough that they get told off simply for exercising their constitutionally protected right to freedom of expression in their own country..they are now being asked to dumb down and live their lives less of who they were just so some "custodians of piss" won't get rabid?
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by hotwax: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
Now they knew the consequence of their action and they are acting fast... America is terrorizing this world take it or leave it...

A̶̲̥̅​ question for you: did american government release this film or some religion nutjobs?
Why attacking american government. This is A̶̲̥̅​ planned work of these so-called muslims.

This video has been on youTube for the past three months. Why did they choose 9/11 to protest against it.
Is it the only video on youtube criticizing mohammed?
Are there no xtian versions of those videos? Did any xtian killed anyone bcuz of it?

Muslims just pick A̶̲̥̅​ fight unreasonably. And its tarnishes their imnage more.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Basilona(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
SimonAndal: Muslims are the vilest of creatures. I'm calling it like I see it. Better a Jew in the time of Hitler than a muslim.

Spot on, Mr !!! You couldn't have put it any beta
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
fatadis: There are as many muslims on nairaland either reading through or observing a topic but you hardly see them putting up a negative comments towards Christians or Christainity, why is that whenever we have any issues that has to do with Islam all sought of comments crops up. I was watching TVC news of 9.45pm yesterday they paraded a pastor that has been molesting teenagers that are church members to the extent of aborting pregnancy for them, this just one bad pastor out several good pastors. If there are issues let us face it and not generalising things, you need to see some of the comments on nairaland and you will be wondering what kind of christians are these people. I know Christianity to some extent and it preaches tolerance and peace but why people turns opposite when it comes to Islam. There is a need for sober reflection of some suppose be Christians on Nairaland becareful with ur comments do not use ur hand to drag the cause of Allah on your head.

You will not get your wish. I have come to the conclusion that Christians are not taught to understand Islam but to Hate it. Why else do Christians lie about Islam. I don't like people lying against me or I against others. I can never be comfortable with a religion that requires that
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Which group of human beings will go killing innocent people and destroying structures, all because another human being was insulted. This stupidity has to be stopped at all costs.
Ignorant muslims
But we have them elsewhere too. Eg Bush that in order to topple Saddam brought permanent insecurity to Iraq
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
violent:
The yanks are the ones who need to be more rational and tolerant?

They can't even make a bloody low budget movie in their own country without some mullahs getting rabid as if Mohammed will fall from the sky if no one fights for him.

It is not enough that they get told off simply for exercising their constitutionally protected right to freedom of expression in their own country..they are now being asked to dumb down and live their lives less of who they were just so some "custodians of piss" won't get rabid?

Keep feigning ignorance like you don't know Arab nutters don't like the yanks...

The movie just instigated the deep hatred they have for the yanks - Arabs don't like Americans, that's the truth...

I have been to many online forums including British and African American forums - and everyone is saying the same thing except delusional tea-party members in America and probably delusional Nigerians as well... undecided
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
BetaThings:
Ignorant muslims
But we have them elsewhere too. Eg Bush that in order to topple Saddam brought permanent insecurity to Iraq
I thought Iraq was invaded on wrong intelligence abt WMD; I didnt know it was due to insult on a fellow human being and a late one at that grin
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by LaParisienne(f): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
They keep saying not all muslims are evil. So my question is, where are the good muslims? Why are they not condenming these barbaric acts? Why can't they educate those violent animals?

Oh I get it, they are all the same. Fighting for their incompetent pedophiile god.

Religion of peace my arse. The world will be a better place without these brainless pigs

Fvck islam!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by CrazyMan(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
hotwax: A̶̲̥̅​ question for you: did american government release this film or some religion nutjobs?
Why attacking american government. This is A̶̲̥̅​ planned work of these so-called muslims.

This video has been on youTube for the past three months. Why did they choose 9/11 to protest against it.
Is it the only video on youtube criticizing Muhammad?
Are there no xtian versions of those videos? Did any xtian killed anyone bcuz of it?

Muslims just pick A̶̲̥̅​ fight unreasonably. And its tarnishes their imnage more.
Exactly what I've been trying to prove here...the religion looks so weird, confusing and very difficult to understand.

America from what I know condemns such reckless and extreme utilization of freedom of expression to disparage others religion. Infact America as we all know has given them more than enough human rights. They have the freedom of practicing their religion on a foreign soil without anyone infringing on their rights.

What now annoys me is them rising up in arms and killing innocent and defenseless people all for a movie. Haba...is that scriptural? Is it what their koran teaches them?

I'm a christian. And to every believer, (either muslim or christian) faith in God teaches that it is the province of God to fight and defend His people and not the other way round.

What he commands us is to love one another and be our brother's keeper; and leave judgment and reprisals for Him. To this extent what our Moslems brothers do at the slightest perception of affront to their religion boggles the mind and somehow bothers on ignorance.

When I was in high school and we were taught religious studies, we were told Islam means peace So where do these savages parading as fanatics of the Islamic faith draw their warped knowledge from? I do believe that after committing all the horrendous and heinous acts on earth against God's creation, the only place that will be reserved for them hereafter will be eternal hell fire... their acts are of the devil and not sanctioned by any religion that is founded on Godly ideals.

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh but its the truth.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
It baffles me when human beings kill each other because of baseless religious ideology. The ideal minds know that religion is today, what superstition was yesterday - Half-truths and untruths. The icons of science and mysticism has a lot to do to educate the ignorant billions worldwide about the concept of God, God-ism and the Solar nature of man.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by chmod777: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
kunle.t.ade:

you want answer :

Who started the first world war, were they Muslims?

Who started the second world war, were they Muslims?

Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia, are they Muslims?

Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nakazaki, were they Muslims?

Who KIlled more than 100 million of indians in North America, were they Muslims?

Who Killed more than 50 million on indians in south America, were they Muslims?

Who took about 180 millions of African peoples as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic Ocean, were they Muslims?

No they weren't Muslims....... Muslim are not terrorists but rather the gullible ones among you will follow what the media has given to you... SMH...
My brother in as mush as I do avoid getting into any religious issue, why not use your brain. All you mentioned, did they lunch those wickedness in the name of Christianity ? If all my family members were muslims/christians and I commit a crime, , does it mean my religion had commited a crime. We are talking about those who unequivocally say what they do they do them for Islam. Instead of some folks to denounce them, they go on to promte them. If this is what islam is then, it is a worship of something else ,,,,, which may not be for human betterment. But I do not know yet
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by chmod777: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
BetaThings:

Really? And pastor Oritsejafor keeps accusing muslims of trying to islamise this country
I used to agree that it was really wrong for some people to dominate this country. But I have now realised that it is posturing, Christians only dislike domination when they are not the one doing it
Power was in the North for some time. Since the South got, they have been trying very hard to corner it
Go and read your history - Christians have done a lot of evil
As a starting point, you should be curious why a lot of "born agains" are denouncing catholics
who voted or who rigged Obasanjo and GEJ in....... All Muslims or All christians. ?
wake up
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by kumbalo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
Even my dog was killed cos he had the cancer-islam. Be warned!
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
SimonAndal: Muslims are the vilest of creatures. I'm calling it like I see it. Better a Jew in the time of Hitler than a muslim.

You are not student of history. A jew who bore the brunt of Hitler's project will never see it your way
The protesters are not properly organised. So it is easy to defeat them. Hitler controlled a well disciplined professional army
He launched a project to rid the world of jews - he killed 6million of them - women, children, old people etc

I don't think you are an aryan. If Hitler had succeeded you will never have been born and if born, you will regret coming into this world. You will certainly not be using a phone, computer, internet, let alone posting on the net.
Learn a little history
I reckon that you would prefer that the Americans infect you with syphilis for experimental purposes like they did to Guatemalans. Afteral you would rather have that than live largely in peace with muslims
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by yohannazack(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2012
I wonder why one wil be happy becus he/she has killed sombody/people fo GOD. To nigeria, dis doesnt giv us a gud name anywhere in the wolrd even in the arab countries.
I have com discover that, one of the biggest difference between muslims and christians is understandin, and the one tolerates alot while the other doesnt at all. I knw dat so manytins hav bin said and writin abut jesus/christianity, some are even writin by muslims, fo xample, alot of muslims wrote many articles debunkin christians on Trinity/Jesus as a son of GOD, all christians did/wil always do is to tender xplanation. Eventhough Such criticisms are blasphemous to christians, nobody pointed a gun at any muslims nor raiz a dager/sword against any muslims. I maybe wrong, but i think everybody is actin based on wat he is taught/told by his master. But there is a need we learn to learn to tolerate each other. This world would be a beuatiful place to live in if and only if we learn to tolerate one another and to knw we dont make life, so we are not to take it no matter how small. Hurtin anybody not inteded pls.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
chmod777:
who voted or who rigged Obasanjo and GEJ in....... All Muslims or All christians. ?
wake up
Maybe you should see the irony of trying to sneak that past me

Muslims who voted for those people did so as an act of goodwill
But looks like christians don't believe in goodwill
Obviously you really think it is just and fair for Christians to rule forever. Same thing Asari said when he announced alliance between SS, SE and Middle Belt in the house of Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
When asked what I suggest could be done to sustain world peace, My answer was:
*THE WORLD SHOULD BAN PRODUCTION OF KORAN
*THE WORLD SHOULD BAN PRODUCTION OF BIBLE
*THE WORLD SHOULD BAN PRODUCTION OF ARMS

Someone disagrees ?
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by cap28: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
violent:

Here's even a dumbed down version for you, so perhaps you may understand the difference between terrorism and conflict:

If you catch me fcking your wife in your bedroom and we both begin to fight with knives and everything else ---that is conflict. If i picked up a mallet and smashed your head in a million places, that's still fair and square.

On the other hand, if you got so offended about the remarks i made on prophet mullamed, so much so you hid bomb in your pants to blow up my poultry along with yourself in it ---that's terrorism!!! That's reprehensible!! Any religion that encourages such must be opposed by the society at large.

Countries have conflicts. They fight war!..In warfare, it's survival of the fittest. If Japan had the bomb before US did, they would have used it on the United States. It's fair and square!...Millions of Americans also died from the two wars. It is not okay that you savagely creatures attempt to hide your cruelty borne out of a silly excuse of religion with a justification of wars that have been fought in the past. That my friend, is retardeed!

I can see from the type of language you use that you are not very intelligent - sex and violence are obviously your forte but not anything that involves intellectual ability.

the dictionary defines terrorism as: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.

what is terror? again the dictionary defines it as: a state of intense fear

in other words anything that causes another person to fear for their life constitutes a terrorist act - it does not matter whether it is done covertly or done out in the open - the bottom line is as long as you cause people to fear for their lives you are a terrorist.

America drops a nuclear bomb on a country that causes subsequent genrations to be born with birth defects and to you that is fair and square - perhaps you would have thought differently if you had been in hiroshima on that fateful day.

america drops 100 tomahawk missiles on defenceless men women and children in libya and you say that is fair and square - what kind of sick twisted mind do you have?

If a country with its vastly superior war machine can go into a tiny country like libya and raze it to the ground under the pretext of bringing democracy that it doesnt even have in its own country how is that defencible ?

Despite being a victim of america's terrorism and murderous rampages around the world you still defend them with the pathetic statement it is survival of the fittest - fine then i am sure you will enjoy watching america drop bombs on your entire village while you stand cheering them on and bleating that it is survival of the fittest like a brainwashed fool.

In your dim mind you seem to have no idea that christianity that you follow like a sheep without a shepherd caused even more death and suffering in africa than islam - what religion were the european slave traders? why did these same slave traders collaborate with missionaries - why did the pope even sanction the enslavement of africans? why did these same slave traders build churches on top of slave dungeons where millions of africans were packed like animals? why did these same slave traders name the very vessels that transported african slaves across the atlantic ocean after biblical characters?

why is it that the most devout american christian fundamentalists are rabid racists who supported the jim crow laws, why did a so called christian nation like america assist apartheid south africa against the ANC and even helped them to build nuclear technology to ensure that blacks would never regain control over the economy of their own country?

In your blind desperation to defend the west you cant even see the wood for the trees -

you want to compare a genocidal system of white supremacy to a few isolated incidents in various muslim countries around the world - shame on you for being incapable of reasoning like a human being.

1 Like

Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: When asked what I suggest could be done to sustain world peace, My answers was:
*THE WORLD SHOULD BAN PRODUCTION OF KORAN
*THE WORLD SHOULD BAN PRODUCTION OF BIBLE
*THE WORLD SHOULD BAN PRODUCTION OF ARMS

Someone disagrees ?
A collection of unlike terms.
Your suggestion would hand over this world to gay.gots
Ialam does not like production of arms. Wars are fought by the state, not by renegades. Arms should not be in the hands of individuals. The state provide security

The Bible should be produced and taught by mainstream scholars
The Qur'an should be produced and taught by mainstream scholars in the open, not by extremists operating surreptitiously
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: I thought Iraq was invaded on wrong intelligence abt WMD; I didnt know it was due to insult on a fellow human being and a late one at that grin

Beaf, we are not discussing GEJ, no need for the spin
If someone holds aloft a discredited tale calling it intelligence when every knowledgeable person (IAEA, CIA etc) is saying it is not correct, then a person whose intentions are noble will pause. Bush did not. He even blew the cover of a CIA agent whose husband discredited the tale.
Bush was told that an attack on America was in the office, he ignored it, focussing on Saddam. Had he listened, perhaps 9/11 would have been averted
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by violent(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
shymexx:

Keep feigning ignorance like you don't know Arab nutters don't like the yanks...

The movie just instigated the deep hatred they have for the yanks - Arabs don't like Americans, that's the truth...

I have been to many online forums including British and African American forums - and everyone is saying the same thing except delusional tea-party members in America and probably delusional Nigerians as well... undecided

Yesterday, when Obama mentioned that "Egypt is neither an ally nor an enemy", the Egyptian president on realizing that this could signify the beginning of a major Policy shift quickly toughened his tone of condemning the riots and the Muslim brotherhood cancelled all proposed protests. Arabs don't like the yanks should not mean the yanks have to dumb themselves down and abandon their own way of life just to receive some form of acceptance from Arabs.

Most America's policies in the middle east are focused on keeping many countries at ease with Israel. It doesn't mean the US is afraid of severing ties if she wishes to do so, the mullahs have more to lose!

3 Likes

Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by dederocs(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dawdy: Slaves of U.S, keep fighting with mouths, it doesn't change anything.
.ıf ı were u ı would hıde my head ın shame...ıt ıs shameful to see so-called relıgıous people act so savagel lıke cheap mobs.of course ıt wont chage anythıng-ıf you muslıms thınk the unıted states wıll gıve up thıer freedoms to satısfy ur relıgıous belıefs...thınk agaın.the usa can destroy the whole world ın a nuclear catastrophe rather than gıve up thıer freedom.hypocrıtes
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by violent(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
I can see from the type of language you use that you are not very intelligent - sex and violence are obviously your forte but not anything that involves intellectual ability.

the dictionary defines terrorism as: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.

what is terror? again the dictionary defines it as: a state of intense fear

What a DOLT!!!

You define words in dictionary terms as if reality looks upon dictionary!....This strikes me as another low in idiocy!...Have you seen intelligent lawyers arguing based on "this dictionary defines it as" ??.....What a bloody dolt!!!

in other words anything that causes another person to fear for their life constitutes a terrorist act - it does not matter whether it is done covertly or done out in the open - the bottom line is as long as you cause people to fear for their lives you are a terrorist.

It does matter you idiott!...The Japanese government went to war against the American government, which part of that is too difficult for you to understand? Both government saw each other as enemies and they put the life of their people at risk the moment they fired the first cannon. The people knew they were at war, when you are at war, you should expect to kill or get killed.

How you mix that up with a bizarre scenario of someone who in the name of prophet mullamed, straps a bomb to his under pant and intends to kill all those who do not believe prophet mullamed is genuine is beyond common sense.

1 Like

Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
violent:
Yesterday, when Obama mentioned that "Egypt is neither an ally nor an enemy", the Egyptian president on realizing that this could signify the beginning of a major Policy shift quickly toughened his tone of condemning the riots and the Muslim brotherhood cancelled all proposed protests. Arabs don't like the yanks should not mean the yanks have to dumb themselves down and abandon their own way of life just to receive some form of acceptance from Arabs.

Most America's policies in the middle east are focused on keeping many countries at ease with Israel. It doesn't mean the US is afraid of severing ties if she wishes to do so, the mullahs have more to lose!

You don't understand what's going on in MENA(Middle east and North Africa)... Muslim Brotherhood is caught between America's interests - and not upsetting the Salafists that make up 25% of the winners in the last election... That's why Morsi has been cautious and he's yet to condemn the Libyan attack...

The four Americans killed were ex-SEALS and the Ambassador(who's likely a top CIA man) - so it shows that those who carried out the attack had planned it for weeks and it was well orchestrated... The man was also dragged through the streets on Benghazi(I saw the video before youtube deleted it)..

I'm not saying the yanks should abandon their way of life - but they need to practise what the preach, outside the shores of America, and learn to respect other people's culture(s) and way of life....

Lastly, the yanks' foreign policy in MENA is to monopolise the resources there and keep the people poor and downtrodden - as long as they get what they want from there and Israel is America's aircraft carrier in MENA... And if the yanks cut all ties - they would be the biggest losers, period... They need MENA more than MENA needs them...

Almost all the countries in Europe do business in MENA, but you don't see them invading those countries and bombing them.. undecided

PS: MENA = Middle East and North Africa
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
topsyking:
the final and third world war will be caused by the Arab and muslim...that I assure u of...u no ur muslim brothers in iran are doing nuclear bomb...and dey say dey want to wipe out isreal frm d face of d earth..isreal are waiting....any little mistake from iran to attack isreal..then we av a world war 3 On our hand..the muslims are the ones that will destroy this earth sooner or later
Believe it or not

Hey, dolt, Iranians are not Arabs. Besides, Israel is the one itching to attack Iran and it wont surprise me that this video was the work of Israeli Intel.Services and they are getting the exact results they want from the whole world at large. You think theres no correlation between Obama refusing to meet the Israeli Prime Minister, the (orchestrated) death of the Ambassador and now this video ALL IN QUICK SUCCESSION?!
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by wolebaba(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
chmod777:
My brother in as mush as I do avoid getting into any religious issue, why not use your brain. All you mentioned, did they lunch those wickedness in the name of Christianity ? If all my family members were muslims/christians and I commit a crime, , does it mean my religion had commited a crime. We are talking about those who unequivocally say what they do they do them for Islam. Instead of some folks to denounce them, they go on to promte them. If this is what islam is then, it is a worship of something else ,,,,, which may not be for human betterment. But I do not know yet

Every religion has gone tru wat islam is currently going tru(including yo Christianity)
The only difference is dat, the world is smaller dan it was and everyone gets to knw faster....learn to ask questions not abt oda religions but about yos as well....wat brought about d CRUSADE? Ask yo pastor?
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
BetaThings:

Beaf, we are not discussing GEJ, no need for the spin
If someone holds aloft a discredited tale calling it intelligence when every knowledgeable person (IAEA, CIA etc) is saying it is not correct, then a person whose intentions are noble will pause. Bush did not. He even blew the cover of a CIA agent whose husband discredited the tale.
Bush was told that an attack on America was in the office, he ignored it, focussing on Saddam. Had he listened, perhaps 9/11 would have been averted
Height of derailment from my statement. My opinion was on how I detest the "killings" of the innocent people by Muslims, because a fellow human being, Late Mohammed was "insulted". People should not "murder" people because a fellow human being, and even a late one, was "insulted". Now you started saying "America invaded Iraq because of insult on fellow human being", which I speedily corrected and educated you. I also enlightened you that invasion of Iraq was based on false intelligence reports about possession of WMD by the ex-Iraq dictator. Lets not go into that, cos this issue can generate needless pages of argumentative fallacies by conspiracy theorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor's Office Workers Locked Out For Coming Late In Ilorin, Kwara State (pic / Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' / "MMM Better Than APGA Led Government - A Civil Servant Victim" (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.