Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,561 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria (20116 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by justwise(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
Builder:

Thats very true, we have seen how the USA have turned this once peaceful world into a war zone, from south america, to Middle East to the shores of Africa.

Yes and the bomb going off in Northern Nigeria, Pakistan and Iraq now are all done by USA? Without USA in Sudan and Somalia they are living in peace and exchanging flowers?

Now come up with those conspiracy theorists

1 Like

Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by mshd5: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
fittty: ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS!!! All because of this so called religion of "PEACE".. 70% or even more of these protesters never even saw the video before carrying out their barbaric act. Just one video and you're behaving like animals.. Haven't we seen videos of xtians, Buddhist and other religions being mocked I was born a muslim and I'm glad I no longer worship the god u muslims claim to serve... Only a living GOD needs no humans to fight for him. I don't defend my GOD, He defends me I don't fight for Him, He fights for me. I don't die for Him, He died for me I love Him because He first loved me Thank you JESUS for making me worthy to be called "Human" and not merely an animal.
am sure u didnt undrstd d religion in d 1st place n it is a pity dt u a part f wh wrshp human being on earth
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
US have even notice that Nigeria Muslims are fanatics in the whole of west Africa why only Nigeria? other countries have Muslims but they are not as fanatic and radical as Nigerian Muslims cool
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by tevinsolt: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
all proteins are not enzymes but all enzymes are proteins cheesy Muslims shey u get ba?
all terrorist are Muslims..
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Samxiulee: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
Bsmartt: the united state can help stop the violence against its citizens especially those in the arab world by arresting and interrogating the producer of such film and ask him is motive of producing such a movie.to all the muslims please let's be patient and let the legal steps be taking by the Government.peace4all
why should they arrest the guy?there should be freedom of expression,just because someone made a movie mocking your prophet you declare war,I think its high time people of other faiths put there foot down and stop pampering Moslems,any slight joke or mockery moslems will go out and kill,that has to stop.infact phuck mohammed so you people can go out and start protesting,rioting,moslems are acting like they don't mock other religion,if they do,its ok but if someone ahould mock them,they av to kill to atone for the blaspheme.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by ade101(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2012
fittty: ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS!!!
All because of this so called religion of "PEACE".. 70% or even more of these protesters never even saw the video before carrying out their barbaric act. Just one video and you're behaving like animals.. Haven't we seen videos of xtians, Buddhist and other religions being mocked
I was born a muslim and I'm glad I no longer worship the god u muslims claim to serve...
Only a living GOD needs no humans to fight for him.
I don't defend my GOD, He defends me
I don't fight for Him, He fights for me.
I don't die for Him, He died for me
I love Him because He first loved me
Thank you JESUS for making me worthy to be called "Human" and not merely an animal.

Good to know that your god DIED,who cares if it is 4 u.
#laugh-wan-make-me-spit-on-ur-god's-grave#(lwmmsougg)
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by infolekan(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
alaoeri:
Sharrap what lead to the war in Afghanistan isn't the world trade centre issue, what lead to war in Iraq they claimed Saddam have weapon of mass destruction which turn out to be false, they raid Iraq killed innocent citizens & steal their oil. Why is it that American is α̅lways fighting Arab nations with natural resources & why not Somalia, Yemen etc Arab nations that are poor. American is the one causing instability in the world, guy gö study international politics without bias & u 'll see things for your self. All the fighting American involved itself in the middle east is for selfish reasons. Iraq - oil, Libya - oil, Afghanistan, Pakistan - drugs like Cocaine, Heroine & Opium for their pharmaceutical company to mention a few. Why is it its only American in war front invading Arab nations? Why not Germany, France or öthers, Ʊ got τ̲̅ȍ study international politics very well for u τ̲̅ȍ understand.

Well said....I apologise.
Only part I don't understand is how you equate oil & cocaine & heroine to Religion.
Why are the Arabs not fighting back as a nation? Why are they fighting back with Mohd as the reason?
We all read history & know that the only religious war fought in the 20th century was fought by the senseless clan called Muslim as Guerilla warfare.
Boko haram is killing innocent people everyday & we don't see any demonstration in any part of the country apart from the awkward silence.
Grow a brain dunce & don't keeping dragging me down to your level
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Chibest2000(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
2 hell wit dem, wokers of inequity d ar d 1's bhind dis B/H wahala.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by infolekan(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
cap28:

I cant beleive someone with limited analytical skills can refer to someone as a "nitwit".

Your way of reasoning is very shallow - perhaps if you could try and stretch yourself a bit and learn to look at the bigger picture you would understand what i am talking about - america and europe have so much blood on their hands that they are in no position to condemn any nation or any people for so called savagery - this is a fact that is obvious to any one with a brain - this is why i referred to the recent events in libya where thousands of people were killed - the US govt in collaboration with britain and france dropped 100 tomahawk missiles on innocent men women and children in libya in JUST ONE WEEK ALONE !!!! ARE YOU AWARE OF THAT?? HOW IS IT THAT A COUNTRY WHO COULD COMMITT SUCH AN ATROCITY CAN STAND IN JUDGEMENT ON OTHERS - ARE YOU THAT BRAINWASHED THAT YOU CANT SEE THE BLATANT HYPOCRISY THAT IS STARING YOU IN THE FACE - JEEZ!!!!

SO I TAKE IT THAT YOU ARE HAPPY FOR AMERICA TO CONSISTENLY RA.PE, DESTABILISE AND BOMB WEAKER NATIONS BACK INTO THE STONE AGE BUT YOU WILL GO CRAZY WITH RAGE ABOUT A FABRICATED STORY WHICH YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IS TRUE OR FALSE.

for your information the US state department have an agenda to recolonise the entire african continent and all of its resources in order to force china out of africa that is why AFRICOM was set up. it is embarrassing that foreigners know this and yet africans like you remain ignorant and keep bleating on about fabricated rubbish.

You must be extremely intelligent.......so US woke up one morning & decided to bomb Libya back to stone ages because they called Jesus gay?
A protest when US was bombing Libya would make more sense from all these other nations than senseless killing of innocents now.
The spark for this debacle is not the bombing of libya but the killing & demonstration of illiterates in Arab countries.
Learn to call a spade a spade.
The inciting factor wasn't the libya bombing but the controversial video
#word of advice# if your brain goes lower than this...you might not qualify to be called a human being hare brain
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by iAMsuccess(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
mankand:

Mr. Man go and sit down jooo. All your questions i answer for you. The Muslims are behind the misery of the world today. Infact only the second world war I can say was not started by muslims but by Christians.

Who were the major slave traders?
Even their Mohammed they are protecting had slaves.

Go and trace your origin and you get answers
But my ppl we need to open our eyes,cus America is unto something but using our religious difference as a shade, OPEN UR EYES!!!
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Height of derailment from my statement. My opinion was on how I detest the "killings" of the innocent people by Muslims, because a fellow human being, Late Mohammed was "insulted". People should not "murder" people because a fellow human being, and even a late one, was "insulted". Now you started saying "America invaded Iraq because of insult on fellow human being", which I speedily corrected and educated you. I also enlightened you that invasion of Iraq was based on false intelligence reports about possession of WMD by the ex-Iraq dictator. Lets not go into that, cos this issue can generate needless pages of argumentative fallacies by conspiracy theorists.
Let us be sequential. You asked who killed innocent people
I am a muslim, but I answered truthfully that ignorant muslims did - FACT. I added that Bush did the same to innocent Iraqis
As to educating me, I find that strange as I can humbly assert that I know a lot about the Iraqi issue. I am not boasting
Invasion of Iraqi was not based on false intelligence. You are not enligthening me on that; you are trying to hoodwink me.
What is intelligence when IAEA said there was no WMD; CIA which is charged by American laws to investigate these things said there was no WMD
UN inspectors went to Iraq and investigated. They said no WMD. Bush still decided to go to war. So where is the intelligence?
You should also assume that God created us all and gave us some intelligence too. I can always call my wishes intelligence
Unlike bin Laden Bush cannot just attack a country. He needed to give a reason. He made the decision first then looked for the excuse after that

The only reason Bush went to war was that Bush had Iraq on his radar before 9/11. FACT. If you doubt this, I will supply PROOF

Now as regards insulting the dead.
1. Do you think I can go to Nnewi to insult Chief Ojukwu now and get away scot free? Or do the same in Ikenne to Chief Awolowo without my life being in danger?
2. Why do you think anyone would spend hundreds of thousand of dollars using professional actors to make a film on Muhammed (PBUH)? There are a lot of dead people in Arlington. Why did he not make his film on them? Muhammed (PBUH) is not an ordinary person, dead or alive. He (PBUH) means something to some people. Some people felt the need to annoy those who follow him (PBUH). That was why the film was made. Period

2 Likes

Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by mathskill: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Mekanze: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
Islam is a religion of violence ,if not why would they attack someone dat accused them of being violence if they are not. I think d producer is right, becos if u are not violence u cannot go violence.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
Sam xiu lee: why should they arrest the guy?there should be freedom of expression,just because someone made a movie mocking your prophet you declare war,I think its high time people of other faiths put there foot down and stop pampering Moslems,any slight joke or mockery moslems will go out and kill,that has to stop.infact phuck mohammed so you people can go out and start protesting,rioting,moslems are acting like they don't mock other religion,if they do,its ok but if someone ahould mock them,they av to kill to atone for the blaspheme.
Tell me the last time a movie of this kind was made on the Pope. I am not into abusing leaders of other religions. That is not part of Islam. But when people who want to do so (on NL!) about your pastors you quickly drape them in the cloak of divinity - "thou shall not judge. Touch not my annointed" etc
Yet, every minute, you judge muslims
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
Chiefpriest: Attemptong to sound intelligent u miss it again...... during his jihad murdered over 1000000000 people raped over 5000 little girls and defrauded and looted so many countries.check your history pls.[color=#000099][/color]

These your round figures. You must have been filming him using a satellite
When you can say things like this, why should I believe anything you attribute to your Bible
Next time you lie, do so with some wisdom, otherwise you call your intelligence to question
How long does it take to kill so many people while at the same time molesting girls. Since we know how long he spent on earth and had 24 hours in a day!

So for these lies, how much are you lifted up to heaven because it an act of worship for you
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
Builder:

Thats very true, we have seen how the USA have turned this once peaceful world into a war zone, from south america, to Middle East to the shores of Africa.

Thank God for America, I see that Islam has come to understand that the religion that USA preaches, fight for and die for will kill the existence of Islam as much people are realizing the true liberty and freedom that liberate humans from following religion blindly without asking question.

The only religion that USA preaches is FREEDOM to choose and LIBERTY from bondage and Slavery.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by infolekan(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
BetaThings:

In theory you are right. But there has never been a any crisis between people of different religions that has never been classified religious in Nigeria
If the people fighting with Beroms in the North were christians, they would still have maintained same position. But it would not have been termed religious

In reality, It is one thing to be a member of a community and another to be influential
Otherwise muslims would have been able to dissuade France from banning the Burqa?
There were Japanese American living in America during WII; they immediately became enemies

Its idiots like you that confuse the uninformed.
They were classified as enemies immediately after the bombing & killing in Pearl Harbour & Philistine occurred by THE POPULACE & AND WERE PLACED IN CAMPS so that they would be protected in case an aggrieved idiot decided to take the law into their hands as your slowpoke brothers are doing presently....nonody persecuted them eventually though(they were mostly xtians)
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by fittty(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2012
ade101:

Good to know that your god DIED,who cares if it is 4 u.
#laugh-wan-make-me-spit-on-ur-god's-grave#(lwmmsougg)

My GOD died and rose again the 3rd day and he is no longer in his tomb, but ur "god" died and remains in his grave and you all still visit his grave every year.......... And he's is so dead that he needs you all to fight and do everything for him... Pathetic! Big shame on you
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by fittty(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
mathskill: A God that could not escape from the mob that led him to be crucified.
A God that could not save himself from being nailed alive .
A God that died on the cross next to a thief.
A God that DIED
Imaging your self worshipping a dead person.You are the animal for not having the sense not to worship someone who died and rot away.

My GOD died and rose again the 3rd day and he is no longer in his tomb, but ur "god" died and remains in his grave and you all still visit his grave every year.......... And he's is so dead that he needs you all to fight and do everything for him... Pathetic! Big shame on you
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by ade101(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
BetaThings:
Let us be sequential. You asked who killed innocent people
I am a muslim, but I answered truthfully that ignorant muslims did - FACT. I added that Bush did the same to innocent Iraqis
As to educating me, I find that strange as I can humbly assert that I know a lot about the Iraqi issue. I am not boasting
Invasion of Iraqi was not based on false intelligence. You are not enligthening me on that; you are trying to hoodwink me.
What is intelligence when IAEA said there was no WMD; CIA which is charged by American laws to investigate these things said there was no WMD
UN inspectors went to Iraq and investigated. They said no WMD. Bush still decided to go to war. So where is the intelligence?
You should also assume that God created us all and gave us some intelligence too. I can always call my wishes intelligence
Unlike bin Laden Bush cannot just attack a country. He needed to give a reason. He made the decision first then looked for the excuse after that

The only reason Bush went to war was that Bush had Iraq on his radar before 9/11. FACT. If you doubt this, I will supply PROOF

Now as regards insulting the dead.
1. Do you think I can go to Nnewi to insult Chief Ojukwu now and get away scot free? Or do the same in Ikenne to Chief Awolowo without my life being in danger?
2. Why do you think anyone would spend hundreds of thousand of dollars using professional actors to make a film on Muhammed (PBUH)? There are a lot of dead people in Arlington. Why did he not make his film on them? Muhammed (PBUH) is not an ordinary person, dead or alive. He (PBUH) means something to some people. Some people felt the need to annoy those who follow him (PBUH). That was why the film was made. Period

May ALLAH continue to increase your knowledge.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
infolekan:

Its idiots like you that confuse the uninformed.
They were classified as enemies immediately after the bombing & killing in Pearl Harbour & Philistine occurred by THE POPULACE & AND WERE PLACED IN CAMPS so that they would be protected in case an aggrieved idiot decided to take the law into their hands as your slowpoke brothers are doing presently....nonody persecuted them eventually though(they were mostly xtians)

You are one of the worst liars I have ever seen. You are prepared to condone evil and justify it when it is done by people you like

In 1988, Congress passed and President Ronald Reagan signed legislation which apologized for the internment on behalf of the U.S. government. The legislation said that government actions were based on "race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership"
http://www.internmentarchives.com/showdoc.php?docid=00055&search_id=19269&pagenum=2

That legislation said there was no military or security reason for their internment which caused huge losses to those Japanese Americans

No removal or relocation of Japanese-Americans was ordered in Hawaii, where a third of the population was of Japanese descent. German/Italian Americans were not relocated on account of the suspicion that they would spy which was the actual reason for putting the Japanese in those camps. And we know that it would have been easier for Germans/Italian who look like regular Americans to spy

Who now is the idiot or slowpoke? A decent person would apologise
BTW what was that about Philistine? I don't get it

1 Like

Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by ade101(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
fittty:

You must be a really confused slowpoke. Who cares if the dude rose,. Maybe you do but i am sorry i dont. No matter how hard you try to sugar coat it,your god is a disappointment for dying in the first place.Rumour had it that your god died with two thieves.Maybe your god is the real thief only heaven knows since your report book (bible)has been revised a trillion times
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by tiwasiaife(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2012
Bsmartt: the united state can help stop the violence against its citizens especially those in the arab world by arresting and interrogating the producer of such film and ask him is motive of producing such a movie.to all the muslims please let's be patient and let the legal steps be taking by the Government.peace4all
was anybdy arestd wen da vinci code was produced. Isvam is evil.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
Ngwakwe:

Thank God for America, I see that Islam has come to understand that the religion that USA preaches, fight for and die for will kill the existence of Islam as much people are realizing the true liberty and freedom that liberate humans from following religion blindly without asking question.

The only religion that USA preaches is FREEDOM to choose and LIBERTY from bondage and Slavery.
Thank God? Freedom and Liberty? Okay, let us see

1. American infected Guatemalans with syphilis in order to carry an experiment. Hilary Clinton apologised for this less than 2 years ago
2. America, throughout the time Mandela was President of South Africa, continued to regard him as a terrorist. Everytime Mandela needed to go to the US then, the Secretary of State had to secure a specific waiver. In case we forgot, Mandela fought for FREEDOM to dismantle apartheid
3. Pfizer, without following proper ethics of clinical trials, tested durgs on Nigerian children in Kano. A lot of children died
4. American soldiers were shouting Jesus Killed Mohammed on the streets of Iraq which annoyed the citizens. Anyone who looked out to see what was happening or shouted back was shot
http://www.harpers.org/archive/2009/05/0082488
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
ade101:

May ALLAH continue to increase your knowledge.
Amin and yours too. May Allah give us guidance
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by BetaThings: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
ade101:

You must be a really confused slowpoke. Who cares if the dude rose,. Maybe you do but i am sorry i dont. No matter how hard you try to sugar coat it,your god is a disappointment for dying in the first place.Rumour had it that your god died with two thieves.Maybe your god is the real thief only heaven knows since your report book (bible)has been revised a trillion times

Salaam. We are not supposed to abuse/insult leaders of other religions, no matter the provocation. In this particular case, we might even commit a great sin of speaking ill of a Prophet (PBUH). We can tell them we don't believe Jesus (PBUH) was killed in the first place. That does not insult him (PBUH)
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by cold(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
In all honesty,take away religion from the equation & three-quarters of the world's problems are solved. All religions are false-it's all make believe. A heart warming myth to pacify & control the masses who otherwise would not be quite so happy to accept their miserable lot,or their eventual demise. However,we're better off without it because no matter how unpalatable the truth may be,it's better than living a lie
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by infolekan(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
BetaThings:

You are one of the worst liars I have ever seen. You are prepared to condone evil and justify it when it is done by people you like

In 1988, Congress passed and President Ronald Reagan signed legislation which apologized for the internment on behalf of the U.S. government. The legislation said that government actions were based on "race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership"
http://www.internmentarchives.com/showdoc.php?docid=00055&search_id=19269&pagenum=2

That legislation said there was no military or security reason for their internment which caused huge losses to those Japanese Americans

No removal or relocation of Japanese-Americans was ordered in Hawaii, where a third of the population was of Japanese descent. German/Italian Americans were not relocated on account of the suspicion that they would spy which was the actual reason for putting the Japanese in those camps. And we know that it would have been easier for Germans/Italian who look like regular Americans to spy

Who now is the idiot or slowpoke? A decent person would apologise

Only a nitwits reads a comment isolation.
The comment was in reaction to japanese american IN AMERICA. US was at war then & any apology thereafter was because they respect the rule of law. Gather your wits together Bro....ignorance is not an acceptable excuse for being foolish
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by dasparrow: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
@Post

I don't know why Nigerians are panicking all over the darn place. Did you people even read the article? The U.S embassy chose to close early on Friday September 14th 2012 at 11:00AM. This is just to take precautionary measures since Friday is the holy day of the Muslims and they (Americans) are scared of any potential attacks. The U.S embassy will be open for business on Monday September 17th 2012. So why all this unnecessary panic abeg? Mtshew!
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by ade101(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2012
BetaThings:

Salaam. We are not supposed to abuse/insult leaders of other religions, no matter the provocation. In this particular case, we might even commit a great sin of speaking ill of a Prophet (PBUH). We can tell them we don't believe Jesus (PBUH) was killed in the first place. That does not insult him (PBUH)

I am really sory.I know i have really acted out of my self but some people just dont stop provoking you.I know jesus (peace be upon him) is also our prophet but My prophet was neva crucified.Promised i will stay calm whatever the insult.May Allah be pleased with us.Ameen.
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by ogochukwunasa1: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
fittty:

lol
Re: US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria by tyboy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
idowuswap: Attention pls,can u peeps see wht anima hausa has cause now.just bcuz they dont go 2 school.kai why bringing animal and humanbeing 2gether.this hausa are bunch of low life.north4 nothing.yoruba are the best tribe.cuz igbo self na chronic thief that's why then no dey live long.odua agbe gbogbo yoruba oooooo
idowuswap: Attention pls,can u peeps see wht anima hausa has cause now.just bcuz they dont go 2 school.kai why bringing animal and humanbeing 2gether.this hausa are bunch of low life.north4 nothing.yoruba are the best tribe.cuz igbo self na chronic thief that's why then no dey live long.odua agbe gbogbo yoruba oooooo
you be mumu, wetin consign tribe here again we dey talk about religion u dey bring in tribe issue, among the hausa's dont we av christian and vice versa, pls think well next time b4 u comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South / Senate Summons SSS DG Over Undue Interference In Rivers Election Tribunals / Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.