Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34835 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by xtayle(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
maclatunji:

How many of you know that the Prophet (SAW) was reprimanded by God in the Qur'an? It's not about hiding stuff, it's about being honest and decent in your presentations and assertions.

Seriously, most people here are just hateful ignorant bigots who derail threads and try to distort the intent of thread starters and their posts.

This is antithetical to the viability of this section and shouldn't be tolerated. I definitely won't.

"hateful ignorant bigots" doesn't sound decent to me. I don't know about u? And you sound so hateful of them as well. Its a public forum and a faceless one at that. If this cannot pernit everyone to voice out how exactly they feel, think or what they believe, I don't know how else to find out.

But then, its your show! Run it as u please
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2012
xtayle:

"hateful ignorant bigots" doesn't sound decent to me. I don't know about u? And you sound so hateful of them as well. Its a public forum and a faceless one at that. If this cannot pernit everyone to voice out how exactly they feel, think or what they believe, I don't know how else to find out.

But then, its your show! Run it as u please

It's very decent. A perfect description of the people in question. I think most people don't have a proper understanding of "Freedom of expression". All rights have limitations, that's the next thing you're taught after you learn your rights.

Like you said, it's my call at this point in time and I making it as forum rules allow.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by tankweber: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2012
Explain what the feast passover means in the christiandom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.