Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34833 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
andromida:

looks like you have serious comprehension issues because you wrote this.Now you will protest till this thread is closed.on one hand you try to pretend that muslims reaction to the video has not followed islamic traditions on the other hand you claim muslims are serious about their religion which is why they have to fight for God according to you lev 24: 14-16 supports your claim. You further imply that christians have no respect for their scriptures and that is why blasphemy is condoned. I know you will come out with another tirade of insults subtle and loud after all it is your forte.

Lol grin grin this is a severe case of comprehension difficulties, which claim did I make? Or were u sleepy while reading my post? Clearly I stated leviticus in response to trugun claim about humans retaliating on behalf of god shows such is weak and incapable of defending himself. And to show that u are reading upside down, my initial point was that Christians tolerate blasphemy because they mock their God in different ways (just like trugun did here), saying I further claimed this initial point of mine clearly shows you are not even reading well nor are showing you can comprehend this could be out of genuine inability to do such or deliberate ability to lie and pervert people statements.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
TroGunn:

I've explained that the Mosaic law had its relevance for Jewish nation at the time and is no longer required. It was a set of laws prescribing among other positives, punishment for murderers, fornicators, blashpemers, idolaters, etc to keep the people clean and in some cases God punished such ones directly. God eventually made the laws obsolete having served its purpose - act as a guardian till the Christ came. No one today glorifies God by committing acts of violence on his behalf. He's made it clear that vengeance is His.

Offcourse keep dodging I am enjoying it, your claim is still hunting you, no door do you go thru does the question waits on the other side, which your claim that when God rely on man to retaliate on his behalf makes him weak and incapability. Either you retrack your claim which indicts the God who authored the old testament and whom you believe sent Jesus and it is very funny that the same Jesus said he did not come to abolish the Law yet u are here insisting such a law is repealed, now my advise to you is retrack you claim that indicts you in so many ways, coz whether God decided to repeal the law according to you, it does not remove the fact that according to you in leviticus, he once relied on man to implement justice. We further read Jesus giving a parable in which he demanded for those my enemies who do not want me to prevail upon them bring them here and slay them . . .
Now the big question is are you implying that every instruction in the bible that involves punishment are a sign of God incapability and weakness?

TroGunn:

Now you have come full circle to accept that the violence is wrong, just as the OP said. I agree completely with the OP. You started out with support for the violence as a way of being "serious" about God and have now seen the light. Go and sin no more.

When did I disagree with the OP? Either you guys avoid reading post to fully understand points being made or you are outright liars who specialize in misrepresenting people statement offcourse you cannot point out where I supported violence and I challenge you to do so. Go and blaspheme no more.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

Offcourse keep dodging I am enjoying it, your claim is still hunting you, no door do you go thru does the question waits on the other side, which your claim that when God rely on man to retaliate on his behalf makes him weak and incapability. Either you retrack your claim which indicts the God who authored the old testament and whom you believe sent Jesus and it is very funny that the same Jesus said he did not come to abolish the Law yet u are here insisting such a law is repealed, now my advise to you is retrack you claim that indicts you in so many ways, coz whether God decided to repeal the law according to you, it does not remove the fact that according to you in leviticus, he once relied on man to implement justice. We further read Jesus giving a parable in which he demanded for those my enemies who do not want me to prevail upon them bring them here and slay them . . .
Now the big question is are you implying that every instruction in the bible that involves punishment are a sign of God incapability and weakness?

When did I disagree with the OP? Either you guys avoid reading post to fully understand points being made or you are outright liars who specialize in misrepresenting people statement offcourse you cannot point out where I supported violence and I challenge you to do so. Go and blaspheme no more.

This is likely my last post on this as you enjoy playing dumb. I said:
"It's a very stu.pid and dum.b human that decides to revenge on hehalf of God. That human is actually mocking God as being weak and incapable of defending Himself".

I stand by my statement. Read it several times. It implies that the human is acting on his own to avenge on God's behalf. This is different from the laws given to the Jews in Leviticus. If you can't see the difference, then I can't help you.

Also you obviously don't understand Jesus' statement when he said he came not to abolish the law, but to fulfill it (hence making it no longer relevant). I do appreciate that you read the Bible, though without understanding because you are bent on criticism. “Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes” (Rom. 10:4). "But now we have been released from the law, for we died to it and are no longer captive to its power. Now we can serve God, not in the old way of obeying the letter of the law, but in the new way of living in the Spirit." (Rom7:6).

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by umra8901(f): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2012
@ op, thank you jare.

It is the height of stupidity and lower than less common sense to kill innocent people who have most likely never seen and are not even aware of the existence of the video in the name of 'holy anger'. Why not look for those who directed, produced and acted it?
Then 'they' want to prove to the world by doing this act of unmerciless stupidity that Islam is a religion of peace? Can Mohammed and or Allah not fight for themselves?
I wonder if this muslims actually stop and think for a minute before they go on their killing sprees.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Boomark(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2012
Obasanjo told bokoharam 'you can't win this war'. Its Obvious they can't. If they had thinking faculty, they wouldn't have started in the first place. Unless its for political gains.

The same applies to those that react violently and take innocent lives because of insult to your prophet. You Can't Win This War. Argue with all your strength and with the support of your moderator in favor of taking innocent lives for a video they knows nothing about.

Osama made hundreds to mourn, US made theirs in millions. Use common sense. Don't slap a person from a family that can slap you, your family and you extended family. Let the anger pass. Peace brings peace, violence brings pieces.

Its only a matter of time for Libya before US strike back. But i pray they have peace. If it is in their doctrine to kill for insults, then the Muslim world will know no peace.

Let peace reign. You Can't Win This War.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol grin grin this is a severe case of comprehension difficulties, which claim did I make? Or were u sleepy while reading my post? Clearly I stated leviticus in response to trugun claim about humans retaliating on behalf of god shows such is weak and incapable of defending himself. And to show that u are reading upside down, my initial point was that Christians tolerate blasphemy because they mock their God in different ways (just like trugun did here), saying I further claimed this initial point of mine clearly shows you are not even reading well nor are showing you can comprehend this could be out of genuine inability to do such or deliberate ability to lie and pervert people statements.

You can colour your earlier statements as you wish. It is in bad taste to keep saying Christians tolerate blasphemy because they mock their God in different ways. A better statement would have started like this- "some Christians. No?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2012
maclatunji:
Thank you Andromida

You are welcome. smiley
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by proo212(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
If I post from Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Ibn Ishaq, Abu Dawood and the Quran, it'll probably get hidden
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
TroGunn:

This is likely my last post on this as you enjoy playing dumb. I said:

I stand by my statement. Read it several times. It implies that the human is acting on his own to avenge on God's behalf. This is different from the laws given to the Jews in Leviticus. If you can't see the difference, then I can't help you.

Also you obviously don't understand Jesus' statement when he said he came not to abolish the law, but to fulfill it (hence making it no longer relevant). I do appreciate that you read the Bible, though without understanding because you are bent on criticism. “Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes” (Rom. 10:4). "But now we have been released from the law, for we died to it and are no longer captive to its power. Now we can serve God, not in the old way of obeying the letter of the law, but in the new way of living in the Spirit." (Rom7:6).

Lol grin grin grin You are begining to sound like Rommny, I said what I said . . .see how your statements are hunting you, your logic is summarize as follow, Human avenging on God behalf is showing God as being incapable of defending himself yet when God mandated the Jews to stone to death blasphemers the humans were avenging for God, no? lol! the same line of reasoning simply implies that God can decide to use human to avenge for him. After quoting your real master Paul, I ask why did Paul contradict Jesus? Clearly Jesus said he did not come to abolish the law, now you then say make irrelevant i ask what language are reading the bible in? Are implying Jesus is lying or contradicting himself? How is it with the same mouth Jesus said let me put it in your terms, I did not come to abolish the law but to make it irrelevant, dude something is just not right with the way you guys reason!

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
andromida:

You can colour your earlier statements as you wish. It is in bad taste to keep saying Christians tolerate blasphemy because they mock their God in different ways. A better statement would have started like this- "some Christians. No?

Christians tolerate blasphemy, that is that most Christians tolerate it especially when it is done in jokes.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Pergrace: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
maclatunji:

Another interesting angle.

for your mind
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Pergrace: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
maclatunji: To all non-Muslims, if you cannot spell Allah or God with initial caps as you would for any other proper noun, get ready for appropriate sanctions. You don't do it in error and it shall not be tolerated henceforth.

Bros this na Dictatorship?No offense,I presume you are a Muslim.You never can tell,some NLanders did it in error.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Pergrace: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju: Whats the point of these threads anyways!?!

If the comments dont suit Maclatunjis taste, you either get your posts deleted or banned..

I would suggest that all muslim/Islam themed threads be left in the muslim section.. Most Nairalanders dont visit that section anyways.. But if you bring a thread to the frontpage, especially one that has to do with the reckless killing of non-muslims by Irate muslims, dont try and dictate to us how and what we should write.. The same way you reserve the right to maintain decorum on the thread, is the same way we also reserve the right to be pissed off..

A movie was done by an otherwise insignificant movie director in far away America, sponsored by a Pastor (TERRY JONES) that Christians consider to be a stark raving lunatic.. The American Government even went ahead to describe the video as 'Disgusting and reprehensible', the American Government distanced itself from the video, yet!! Hundreds of Americans and non-muslims around the world have died as a result of this movie. The would be killers wether Maclatunji likes it or not are all motivated by the same thing which is ISLAM!! This is not the first time such has happened in our history. Dont forget the Danish Cartoonist, Lets not forget Nolly Morris the Seattle Cartoonist as well. Infact, as I speak, a 2.2 Million US Dollar Fatwa is out on the head of the Florida Pastor.. In broad daylight, an assasination has been sanctioned and nobody will do anything because its ISLAM.. Any move to arrest the said person who put out the FATWA would be seen as persecuting ISLAM. Lets also not forget Theo Van Gogh who made the movie Submission (that simply spoke about the treatment of women in Islam) that was killed as well.

Look, Mr. Maclatunji.. I have been a long standing member of Nairaland (7 years and counting).. I know that I can be an arsehole atimes.. But for the sake of sanity.. Please stop bringing Islamic threads such as these to the frontpage.. You should by now know what would happen.. When lives are lost, people dont care about being politically correct. They just want to bare their minds out as it is. FFS people are angry!!. But if you know that you will not allow freedom of expression, dont put your threads on the frontpage.. NUFF SAID!

Well said bro,I feel you die
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Pergrace: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
Uzzie:

I dont know if you are an atheist? but i hope you are not calling your creator a fraud!

am shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked at your comments
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol grin grin grin You are begining to sound like Rommny, I said what I said . . .see how your statements are hunting you, your logic is summarize as follow, Human avenging on God behalf is showing God as being incapable of defending himself yet when God mandated the Jews to stone to death blasphemers the humans were avenging for God, no? lol! the same line of reasoning simply implies that God can decide to use human to avenge for him. After quoting your real master Paul, I ask why did Paul contradict Jesus? Clearly Jesus said he did not come to abolish the law, now you then say make irrelevant i ask what language are reading the bible in? Are implying Jesus is lying or contradicting himself? How is it with the same mouth Jesus said let me put it in your terms, I did not come to abolish the law but to make it irrelevant, dude something is just not right with the way you guys reason!

On the part, you can't grasp, this is what Jesus said : "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." He came, not to abolish the law, but to fullfill, to complete it; Jesus is the culmination of the law.

"So the law was our tutor until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor".(Gal3: 24,25).

If people were to continue the observances of the law - including the animal scarifices, the numerous festivals required, tithing - then Christ would have failed.

What's your issue with Paul? The words of Apostle Paul are part of the inspired scriptures.

Your real problem is pride:

1) Pride won't let you accept that you implied that the riots and violence show Muslims take their religion more "seriously".
2) Pride won't let you accept that you did not read my post correctly about a " human that decides to revenge on hehalf of God", before jumping in. I stand 100% by my initial statement.
3) Pride won't let you accept that you don't know enough of the Bible to criticize it or bring it into this issue. You been stuck on "Christ didn't abolish the law', completely ignoring the other part of the same sentence - 'he came to fulfill it". And ignoring other scriptures that discuss same.

I'm done going over this in circles with you. Dial down the pride and you just might learn something that transforms your life.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by infolekan(m): 12:01am On Sep 20, 2012
vedaxcool:

Your power of deduction is amazing.
You cover up your ignorance with satirical comments like you're in theatre.
Do you really have to make anyone reading this section to be so bright?
How can you pick a whole book...read a couple of lines & keep repeating yourself like a broken record. Anromida, TorGunn & others keepg points that will even be obvious to a Mongol(that's a derogatory statement for a retard by the way) & you keep expecting everyone to think that you're not just bright enough to understand it?
You need to drop all these childish acts really. Its just not cool anymore
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by infolekan(m): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2012
vedaxcool:

You cover up your ignorance with satirical comments like you're in a theatre.
How can you pick a whole book...read a couple of lines, base all your intellectual & not so intellectual arguments on that & keep repeating yourself like a broken record against voice of reason. Andromida, Tor Gunn & others still have the patience to keep pointing out facts that will even be obvious to a Mongol(that's a derogatory statement for a retard by the way) & you keep expecting everyone to think that you're not just bright enough to understand it?
And see these as a constructive advice........unless you're expecting me to literarily come & mold you undecided
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by ektbear: 12:54am On Sep 20, 2012
Meh. Hopefully by the next time one of these sorts of threads makes the front page, maclatunji will have been sacked from his position.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by bilms(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2012
let not abuse each other pls. Its a matter of reasoning
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2012
infolekan:

You cover up your ignorance with satirical comments like you're in a theatre.
How can you pick a whole book...read a couple of lines, base all your intellectual & not so intellectual arguments on that & keep repeating yourself like a broken record against voice of reason. Andromida, Tor Gunn & others still have the patience to keep pointing out facts that will even be obvious to a Mongol(that's a derogatory statement for a retard by the way) & you keep expecting everyone to think that you're not just bright enough to understand it?
And see these as a constructive advice........unless you're expecting me to literarily come & mold you undecided

Since when did sarah palin started posting on nl? at least if you have no contribution to a discussion you need not bother to make comments that resembles banters from a beer parlour . . . smh
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vemmawealth(f): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2012
maclatunji:

It's simple, you wouldn't recognise Sahih Bukhari if your life depended on it. Yet, you went to an anti-Islamic website to quote rubbish. If you want to learn and reflect Muslims quote from us and not people whose job it is to defame Islam and who get paid to do so

Would you go to learn how to be a man from a woman or vice versa? You will never learn and improve with your pitiable outlook. You're lucky I didn't ban you.

You are so pathetic! Who are u to term my post rubbish? Whoever put you here as mod surely made a big mistake. How did u conclude I visited a website to quote? Can u tell me which website I quoted from? I have not even said anything you are fussing all over my post. What I said is common knowledge and no matter how much the mclatunjis of this world try to cover it, it will still be exposed.

Your mind must be playing tricks on u if u expect anyone to come and learn about islam from bigoted pple like u. You even find it difficult that pple other than practicing muslims hv knowledge of islam. Among other faiths are former muslims who have revealed things your likes are trying to hide. If you like hide this and ban me, am sure u at least read it

Deceiving pervert
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vemmawealth(f): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2012
Boomark: Obasanjo told bokoharam 'you can't win this war'. Its Obvious they can't. If they had thinking faculty, they wouldn't have started in the first place. Unless its for political gains.

The same applies to those that react violently and take innocent lives because of insult to your prophet. You Can't Win This War. Argue with all your strength and with the support of your moderator in favor of taking innocent lives for a video they knows nothing about.

Osama made hundreds to mourn, US made theirs in millions. Use common sense. Don't slap a person from a family that can slap you, your family and you extended family. Let the anger pass. Peace brings peace, violence brings pieces.

Its only a matter of time for Libya before US strike back. But i pray they have peace. If it is in their doctrine to kill for insults, then the Muslim world will know no peace.

Let peace reign. You Can't Win This War.

GBAM!!!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by bilms(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
cheesy
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
vemmawealth:

You are so pathetic! Who are u to term my post rubbish? Whoever put you here as mod surely made a big mistake. How did u conclude I visited a website to quote? Can u tell me which website I quoted from? I have not even said anything you are fussing all over my post. What I said is common knowledge and no matter how much the mclatunjis of this world try to cover it, it will still be exposed.

Your mind must be playing tricks on u if u expect anyone to come and learn about islam from bigoted pple like u. You even find it difficult that pple other than practicing muslims hv knowledge of islam. Among other faiths are former muslims who have revealed things your likes are trying to hide. If you like hide this and ban me, am sure u at least read it

Deceiving pervert

Name calling is your favourite pastime I see. There's nothing to hide my simple-minded name-caller. However, misrepresentations will not be tolerated. How pathetic you are, your best source of information about Islam isn't Muslims? Let me know how you ever pass your exams with such dire research skills.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by xtayle(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
maclatunji:

Name calling is your favourite pastime I see. There's nothing to hide my simple-minded name-caller. However, misrepresentations will not be tolerated. How pathetic you are, your best source of information about Islam isn't Muslims? Let me know how you ever pass your exams with such dire research skills.

Mr. Olatunji, do you think Muslims will reel out truthful information about islam if they know it may bring embarrassment to Muhammad?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
xtayle:

Mr. Olatunji, do you think Muslims will reel out truthful information about islam if they know it may bring embarrassment to Muhammad?

How many of you know that the Prophet (SAW) was reprimanded by God in the Qur'an? It's not about hiding stuff, it's about being honest and decent in your presentations and assertions.

Seriously, most people here are just hateful ignorant bigots who derail threads and try to distort the intent of thread starters and their posts.

This is antithetical to the viability of this section and shouldn't be tolerated. I definitely won't.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by 2busy: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2012
Our beloved Nabi of Allah Ta'ala (Sallallhu Alayhi Wasallam) in his lifetime was faced with physical, verbal and psychological abuse. When he walked, they (the non believers) put thorns in his path. When he went to Ta'if, he was pelted with stones to such an extent that his sandals filled with blood. His beloved uncle, (Hamzah RA) was killed & mutilated to such an extent that His crying made the angels cry. He had animal entrails put on him whilst in prayer, human & animal waste thrown into his house. His daughters were divorced because he would not stop inviting people.

Despite all of this, He never lifted his hand in anger, never cursed, did not instruct his followers to go on destructive protests! Rather, he lifted his hands in prayer to beg Allah for their salvation & guidance.
Today, our Nabi (Sallallhu Alayhi Wasallam) is not being assaulted but His memory is being insulted. Let us follow the example that the best of all creations has left for us and pray for the guidance & salvation of the non believers and the Muslims.

No amount of propaganda or slander is ever going to diminish who or what he was. May Allah Ta'ala grant us all the true love of the greatest of mankind, not only by verbal statements but also by emulating him to the finest detail.

That is true love.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Onyatinu: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
wink[quote author=dtemidare]

Becareful of what you say. Everyone has the right to practice any religion they so ever deem fit. There's no diff between you and those guys that want to islamise this country. [Yea everyone has the right to practice any reigion. But why are the muslims so voilent? The only place anyone can find peace is through Jesus Christ our Lord. Give it a trywinkgrin]
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by tiarabubu: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
You don't have to lie to put your points across. Your message is lost once you resort to lying.

This is what you wrote on this thread:

talk2xp: Islam is peace and continues to be. [size=25pt]Though am not a muslim[/size] and cant be have read the english version of the Quran and it supports peace. A book that has a full chapter on Mary with exact facts and other prophets of God. I read the revelation and birth of Christ in the Quran and it was so factual. I use to ask myself why they fight for their religion and my conclusion is that its not because they think their God cant fight but its just the deliberate actions of some people to mock another and insult them that they have issue with. But I must also add that those muslims that understands the Quran wont pick harms. Its a fact that am 100% sure about. People say its a free world but the british royal family is suing a french journalist about tarnishing the image of their family. You know what I mean "the nude pix". Nobody loves to be insulted and thats a fact! So many of factual reports of pastors been into ritual, supporting homosexuality and even conducting gay weddings. But is that Christianity? Obviously not. Please let us learn to respect the other man's faith. God is love and love is God.

and again in another thread

talk2xp: [size=25pt]Why are we Christians such blasphemers[/size]? We talk as if our religion is all that we say it is. Let me start from the Pastors and this a facts they are nothing but entrepreneurs, Congregations I just cant say what we are here. A divisional pastor of a popular church were the head pastor "fries" his hair and has a phd messed up the life of a friend of mine that the guy became just a poo. We are not what we say we are so lets stop fooling around. I read a book by G.J.O Moshay and God have mercy all what he wrote. Another is "Islam is of the devil". And I was like WHAT! Seriously the Pastors like I said will not react because if they do, it will become an avenue to loose their mugus "congregation" to the next entrepreneur "Pastor". Some1 was asking why he cant practice Christianity in Saudi Arabia or UAE? My question to him and his kind is; Why cant a Moslem rule the US, Uk or most European countries? Abeg, Abeg, Abeg just stop this blasphemy and get real. Da Vinci or what ever its called is not in the league of some "Christian" assault to Islam. It is a known fact that BH and other terrorist group associated to Islam are nothing but "false flag" some would understand what this term means. And I must add as a student of life and history, the reason why Islam became the fastest spreading religion in the time of Muhammad was not the war but his tolerance and thats a FACT! After they conquered the enemies they moved into the city of Mecca though the Meccans expected a revenge based on the way they treated him and his followers but instead he peacefully entered the city and destroyed only the idols in Kaaba. After that they moved to Syria were they met Jews and Christians and the prophet told his followers not to impose Islam on them but to respect their religion,costitution and way of live. He never saw them as idol worshipers or unbelivers. His extraordinary lifestyle made the religion of Islam the fastest spreading religion even till date and thats a fact even against all the hates. https://www.nairaland.com/1053141/5-examples-outstanding-muslim-tolerance/6

[size=25pt] But[/size] this is what you wrote in yet another thread! shocked shocked shocked shocked

talk2xp: Have read a whole lot of comments as regards to this post and I realise how BH is turning people from these religion into enemies. But I must say I understand the sentiment and aggression but Islam is not what you call it and a lot of us knows that and we also know that this is all politics. My anger is that Muslim leaders should also be more vocal in condemning this outcast called BH. I know am still going to be lashed out at and I still will understand but I still maintain my stand that Islam is not a religion that kills for people to accept it. I attended a Catholic school and most of my friends are Christian married to a Christian [size=25pt]and am a practicing Muslim[/size]. I understand JIHAD and this not anything synonymous to it. The Prophet (Mohammed) lived with Christians and also had a truce with Idol worshipers. BH and other terrorist groups have painted Islam bad but I say this BH are not Muslims and a man that takes his life or life of innocent people is not considered a Muslim. I halted a documentary on amajiri due to security reason and I understand the extent of the brainwashing. God is love and love is God. https://www.nairaland.com/986505/christians-should-accept-islam-no/8#11406114

You dont have to lie so.

I bet you will change your posts now that you are busted huh? grin grin grin grin
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by xtayle(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
tiarabubu:
You don't have to lie to put your points across. Your message is lost once you resort to lying.

This is what you wrote on this thread:

and again in another thread

[size=25pt] But[/size] this is what you wrote in yet another thread! shocked shocked shocked shocked

You dont have to lie so.

I bet you will change your posts now that you are busted huh? grin grin grin grin

Too bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Fornication With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.