Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34827 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by jiggo(m): 12:21am On Sep 17, 2012
Pls let's take things easy...remember d danish cartoon...far away from naija yet heavy protests and killings here, it doesn't make sense at all...pls let's add common sense to these things. Don't just follow blindly, even una dey open eyes well during aluta days.
God will always fight for himself, don't help him (remember the case of Uzziah and d ark of covenant), don't be over zealous...we christians have been so mocked, yet no violence. D best we can do is intercede and pray over such stuffs...
Pls sheath your swords.
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 12:24am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Its not how he thinks,that is the teaching of the Holy Quran and the saying of the prophet(pbuh).Those people killing in the name of Islam are not different from Pastors that support Homosexualism,Perming of hair,Masturbation,Defrauding people of their money,Divorce,Burning and slapping of church members to mention a few.Does that mean Christainity permits it?There is no religion without criminals.You can only judge a religion by their holy book which serves as their rules and regulations,not the followers who sometimes twist it to suit their evil doings.

Interesting angle.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 17, 2012
DailyNews: If a blasphemous film is made against Jesus Christ, Christians will never, I repeat, never react violently or wage war against the makers or people connected with the film making, u know why? Because Christians believe that no human can or should fight for God. And if such should occur, the highest thing Christians can do is to call on all Christians all over the world to pray & fast for God to touch the hearts of the perpetrators or to reward them according to their evil deed, but its so unfortunate that Muslims always prefer to fight for their god instead of allowing their god to fight for itself & to also fight for them; which indirectly tells that they do not have faith in their god being able to defend itself.

Muslims need to embrace peace & stop telling the whole world that their religion teaches only violence & destruction of lives & properties. OP, how I wish all muslims would understand things the way u do, nice post, kudos to u.
Go and read histories on Christainity before you start spewing rubbish here.You were even worse than this..Have you ever heard or read about the CRUSADERS?

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2012
''Man is a religious animal. He is the only religious animal. He is the only animal that has the true religion: lots of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbour as himself and cuts his throat(or curses him to hell) if his theology isn't straight''.
Mark Twain

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by lat4real: 12:34am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Go and read histories on Christainity before you start spewing rubbish here.You were even worse than this..Have you ever heard or read about the CRUSADERS?

If your jesus was called GAY and you keep mute because you want to be impeccable, know that not everybody can accept such blasphemy.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by passionate88: 12:35am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Go and read histories on Christainity before you start spewing rubbish here.You were even worse than this..Have you ever heard or read about the CRUSADERS?
what was the cause of the crusade?.. 1 of the causes is because d arab muslims raid christians pilgrims on there route to Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2012
tnktosin: @Poster, too bad a great percentage of muslims wouldn't agree with u.
You just goofed.Why not do the research urself?You dont have to lie,do you?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mike404(m): 12:36am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Go and read histories on Chr istainity before you start spewing rubbish here.You were even worse than this..Have you ever heard or read about the CRUSADERS?
o boy dem don brainwash you finish for mosque o

7 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Aladinn(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2012
[quote author=adeyincar]The ambassador was an easy target cos d rebels knew him very well particularly with the significant role in played in d killing of Gadaffi.. Pentagon suspended d sales of a book published in d US by a Navy about d killing of Osama on d premise dat d film carries classified info dat could undermine d safefy of their forces & now they couldn't stop a film that protrayed bad image about d prophet(saw) & d entire muslims.. Am not advocating for violence but I think d US is a threat of I
subtly biased argument from you. I would have thought along in your line of reasoning if the said film was shown at cinemas in the U.S but it was posted online. Anyone could have done that in the comfort of their bedroom. The damning film had been posted on youtube since july. Why the furor over it now in september. The crisis we have on hand is beyond the film. International politics is at play here.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Shalome(m): 12:41am On Sep 17, 2012
passionate88: what was the cause of the crusade?.. 1 of the causes is because d arab muslims raid christians pilgrims on there route to Jerusalem.
please tell them jare,the crusade was Launched because arabs killed christain pilgrims on thier way to jerusalem

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by ozor1: 12:50am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

If your jesus was called GAY and you keep mute because you want to be impeccable, know that not everybody can accept such blasphemy.
if u like talk anything u like..u can call him anything u like it wouldnt mean a thing....if i call u gay what does it matter 2 you? wen acctually u re not.....i'm sure dey made d film to show how violent muslims could be

4 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 17, 2012
Onyatinu: The truth is even the Bible has defined their nature. They only way they can change is to accept Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour. Shikenan
Sometimes i wonder how some people reason.It would have been much much better to reason like a goat than what u just displayed here..Have you forgotten that the Op is a muslim?People like u just glance through the topic without even reading the message..just to be among those who post their comments as early as possible...Well i cant shout o..the Quran and Holy Prophet(pbuh) both codemned those that involved themselves in the killings.It should have been a peaceful protest.But wait o.. No be those Americans give those Libyans Guns and Bombs make them take kill Gadaffi?What do u expect after the war?..Pls make una leave islam alone o..

2 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 17, 2012
Decryptor: @op, with what u just posted here, i suspect u were probably a christian before converting to islam. U think like us
Ahh he cant think like you cos you are no different from Rev. King.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Aladinn(m): 12:54am On Sep 17, 2012

You need the history more, dude. The crusades began as a result of the incessant attacks of muslims on xtians going on pilgrimage to jerusalem that was controlled by muslims then. Also the desire by xtians to recapture Jerusalem, which was traditionally the home of their lord and saviour and mostly importantly the buoyant commercial nature of the city. Ask yourself, where muslims indigenous to Jerusalem? NO! They also took it through warfare few years after the death of the prophet. Blood has been flowing since. Its all about economics, religion is by the way. The same applies till this day.

7 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:54am On Sep 17, 2012
The first world war was caused by "the spark was the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne"
The second world war was caused by "adolf hotler"
i CAN GUESS WHO WILL START THE THIRD WORLD WAR "YOUTUBE" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by COOLDUN: 12:55am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

you can choose to be mungun for all i care

Yes, just like you.Truth is always bitter, but at least he has shown a different muslim in him or her.To slap a king is not hard but to bear the consequence.50, muslims has been arrested in Libya for killing the USA Ambassador.Let us see what your muslim brothers will do to free them.Be wise.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by pak: 12:56am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji:

^Good talk, but the reality in the Middle East goes way beyond the scope of your post.

The OP's post is commendable in every way. As much as I agree to your rights to free speech.

I thinks bilms submissions are ones that do not require 'ifs or buts' rather commendation cos he spoke the truth.

I have a number of friends who are muslims and I've maintained the relationship because this has always been their attitude.

And as a moderator, I think you must have been seeing lat4real's post.

How is he allowed to make threats on an open forum as this without adequate censor or outright ban as the case may be.
I think its an unhealthy trend
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by lat4real: 1:02am On Sep 17, 2012
ozor1: if u like talk anything i like..u can call him anything u like i wouldnt mean a thing....if i call u gay what does it matter 2 you? wen acctually u re not.....i'm sure dey made d film to show how violent muslims could be

How can you portrayed me as something(that you know it's a lie and deplorabe) and be expecting to be singing your praise? Mehn! i wonder how some people think atimes. You came from no where and called me BASTARD in front of my parent and (in order to avoid violent), my parent should aplause you or keep mute? SMH for some people sha
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 17, 2012
mike404:
o boy dem don brainwash you finish for mosque o
Na everything una dey won turn to joke?Abi na so una dey joke if una Pastor dey Slap una after he don collect tithes and offerinh?I beg get serious jo.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 17, 2012
mike404: RAMADAN KAREEM... OH I FORGOT SALAM ALEIKUM cheesy
Wa aleikum salam my guy.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by earthgreeners(m): 1:07am On Sep 17, 2012
alpha conde: They have heard this before but we really don't know the force behind their actions. I wud hv thought they weren't real muslims but after all they say allah arkbar

anybody can say allahu akbar...u wont say becos i said halleluyah..automatically im a christian
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 17, 2012
osram: When they produced 'ANGELS & DEMONS' AND THE DA VINCI CODE...y didnt christians protest or kill innocent pple?america please send down those drones n cosume dm all
Go Isreal or where?If they really wanna test that drone,let them sent it to KOREA na.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by xcitedjay(m): 1:08am On Sep 17, 2012
I suspect that the OP is not a Muslim
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by sandysprax(m): 1:09am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

How can you portrayed me as something(that you know it's a lie and deplorabe) and be expecting to be singing your praise? Mehn! i wonder how some people think atimes. You came from no where and called me BASTARD in front of my parent and (in order to avoid violent), my parent should aplause you or keep mute? SMH for some people sha

So if they call ur parents bastards, u should now go out and kill people who do not even know ur parents where called bastards.

6 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by lat4real: 1:11am On Sep 17, 2012
COOLDUN:

Yes, just like you.Truth is always bitter, but at least he has shown a different muslim in him or her.To slap a king is not hard but to bear the consequence.50, muslims has been arrested in Libya for killing the USA Ambassador.Let us see what your muslim brothers will do to free them.Be wise.

You have known our religion to be sensitive and violent religion, then why woken the sleeping lion? For your information, those people arrested are not afraid of death because they knew sooner or later death will come locking...Don't mess with our prophet(S.A.W) or our religion, or else.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Fornication With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.