Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? (2322 Views)

If Your Guy Does These 16 Things, Congrats! You Found A Real Man / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / If Your Guy Does These 16 Things. Congrats ! You Found A REAL MAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Timijo(m): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2012
1 - Kissing is healthy.
2 - Bananas are good for men.
3 - Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
4 - Its true. Guys DO insult you 'Ladies' if they like you.
5 - Having someone rub your tummy when it hurts actually helps it.
6 - 89% of guys would want girls to make the first move.
7 - Girls love it when Guys hug them from behind the waist.
8 - Chocolate makes you feel better.
9 - Girls love it when guys let them wear their hoodie or jacket.
10 - Guys think its cute when you mess up.
11 - A true friend will NEVER judge you.
12 - There is only one guy who is worth your tears.
13 - If you have a dream about someone, then that person went to sleep thinking about you.
14 - More guys..... than girls will read this.
15 - Music is the Universal Language Of the Soul
16 - Everyone likes surprises.
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by okooloyun1(m): 4:29am On Sep 15, 2012
Timijo: 1 - Kissing is healthy.
13 - If you have a dream about someone, then that person went to sleep thinking about you.
1 - Not all kisses are healthy some comes with infections
2 - Dont like banana i prefer BOLI but alomo works wonder
3 - Abeg! Wetin chicken dey give if not fat, pepper soup with correct fish or meat will make you feel better untop of your game
4 - Yes! We insult ladies if they embarass us or what will you do if you receive a hot slap from a lady in public? and we be intimate with them if we like them
5 - Not all guys have pot belly
6 - Dull guys will wants girls to make the first move while guys like Pdude,Coolval222,Kayemjay,Ayosmiles,Buragidi,Born2fuck and some Don on Nairaland will grab the bull by its horn not all guys are slow when it comes to Girlsiology.
7 - Yeap! Girls love it when hug from behind apart from being romantic, it gives guys the oppotunity to squeeze their unmentionables with one hand and the other hand in their honey pot. oohhh yes!
8 - Chocolates are for kids and ladies its makes some guys hungry
9 - Ladies wear guys jacket if the guy is decent and the jacket is neat they won't accept it if the guy is dirty and have body odour
10 - Guys thinks its cute if a lady he his not in love with messed him up,it's painful if he his in love
11 - That's if your friend is not a Judge and you are not a Criminal
12 - Yes! Ladies can't marry more than one husband legally in 9ja
13 - Dude, not all guys are Joseph
14 - Gender statistics on Nairaland will determine that
15 - While s*3x is universal languge of the body
16 - Some suprises can make people poo for body

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Mynd44: 5:40am On Sep 15, 2012
Not gonna read the two posts above me. Why? They will not affect anything in anyway
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Timijo(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
This is an educative write up. It should made d frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:17am On Sep 17, 2012
*Yawns* Let's talk warfare, OP.
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Mynd44: 2:28am On Sep 17, 2012
Timijo: This is an educative write up. It should made d frontpage.
Frontal of what? That pile of thrash is not even fit for the waste bin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by mashnino(m): 2:48am On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

lmao......

i tdon tdie
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Mynd44: 3:19am On Sep 17, 2012
Dont die ooooo
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Timijo(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
But oda thrash made?
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2012
Timijo: But oda thrash made?
Thrash have levels. This thrash is just pointless
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2012
Nice! I like this
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by cindyrella(f): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2012
*following*
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2012
**Noted**
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by slimyem: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Not gonna read the two posts above me. Why? They will not affect anything in anyway
your bad-belle don dey too much these days..
Haba!
@op,10/16!!
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by free2ryhme: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2012
Timijo: 1 - Kissing is healthy.

This is senseless
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Mynd44: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2012
slimyem: your bad-belle don dey too much these days..
Haba!
@op,10/16!!
All for fun babe. So what do you do on your free time?
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by goofie: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2012
i'l start asking all d pple i dreamed about if dey thought abt me b4 goin 2 bed
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by slimyem: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
All for fun babe. So what do you do on your free time?
as in?
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Mynd44: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2012
slimyem: as in?
I am curious as to who you are that's all. Opened to a chat?
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2012
MYND and Slimyem sitting on a tree.....

K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby
in a baby carriage!
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Mynd44: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2012
Are you not supposed to be busy with Daily News?
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Are you not supposed to be busy with Daily News?
Uh?? Say what?? Daily News who??
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by slimyem: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am curious as to who you are that's all. Opened to a chat?
open to a chat maybe..but not in the open...
Shollypopz: MYND and Slimyem sitting on a tree.....

K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby
in a baby carriage!
hehe!
Why jumping the gun nah...
Relax and watch first!
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Mynd44: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2012
slimyem: open to a chat maybe..but not in the open...
hehe!
Why jumping the gun nah...
Relax and watch first!
Will mail you
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by amyg(f): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2012
12.D only guy dats worth my tears ll never make me cry(xcept wen he is dead)
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by greedie1(f): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2012
oko-oloyun:
1 - Not all kisses are healthy some comes with infections
2 - Dont like banana i prefer BOLI but alomo works wonder
3 - Abeg! Wetin chicken dey give if not fat, pepper soup with correct fish or meat will make you feel better untop of your game
4 - Yes! We insult ladies if they embarass us or what will you do if you receive a hot slap from a lady in public? and we be intimate with them if we like them
5 - Not all guys have pot belly
6 - Dull guys will wants girls to make the first move while guys like Pdude,Coolval222,Kayemjay,Ayosmiles,Buragidi,Born2fuck and some Don on Nairaland will grab the bull by its horn not all guys are slow when it comes to Girlsiology.
7 - Yeap! Girls love it when hug from behind apart from being romantic, it gives guys the oppotunity to squeeze their unmentionables with one hand and the other hand in their honey pot. oohhh yes!
8 - Chocolates are for kids and ladies its makes some guys hungry
9 - Ladies wear guys jacket if the guy is decent and the jacket is neat they won't accept it if you have body odour
10 - Guys thinks its cute if a lady he his not in love with messed him up,it's painful if he his in love
11 - That's if your friend is not a Judge and you are not a Criminal
12 - Yes! Ladies can't marry more than one husband legally in 9ja
13 - Dude, not all guys are Joseph
14 - Gender statistics on Nairaland will determine that
15 - While s*3x is universal languge of the body
16 - Some suprises can make people poo for body
. Now dis, I lyk
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Timijo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Thrash have levels. This thrash is just pointless
I don't xpect this frm u.
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
Timijo: I don't xpect this frm u.
Live with it
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Timijo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Live with it
I discard it.
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
Timijo: I discard it.
Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by okooloyun1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Not gonna read the two posts above me. Why? They will not affect anything in anyway
That's your cup of urine who force you enter here you just keep running your yeye mouth on every thread insulting people in order to get known, let me tell you seun won't pay you for the number of posts you make na bad belle dey run your belle it's either you live with it or die of it.
Re: Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? by Mynd44: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
oko-oloyun:
That's your cup of urine who force you enter here you just keep running your yeye mouth on every thread insulting people in order to get known, let me tell you seun won't pay you for the number of posts you make na bad belle dey run your belle it's either you live with it or die of it.
Are you done ranting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Intimacy Have Spiritual Influences On Someones Destiny? / Pregnancy:he Was Persuade To Marry Her Soon. / What Would You Do If You're The One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.