Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (69521 Views)

Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Romance In Church?? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by RomanceLander(f): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
LOLzzz

i have been hearing of bus romance since but i just experienced it today... So funny what guys can do in a public transports.

I was at the park yesterday returning from my travel, i came close to the bus to inquire if it was already occupied and fortunately there was still some spaces left. I noticed this guy standing just outside the door, little did i know he had his own intentions. i left, got my ticket and came back and he was still there. i Entered and sat close the window and immediately the guy followed, he kept his bag beside me and told me he was going to seat there. OK no 'P' i told him thinking he was like all these guys who are very cautious of their sitting positions in vehicles during travels (front seats and extremes).

After some minutes our bus left, the bus was very noisy shaa people talking about elections and stuffz, i didnt want to join so i pulled out my phone and came online.
Next thing I noticed this guy seemed restless - changing positions constantly in an unconfortable manner,i thought he was an amateur pick pocket, I never knew it was this perfect opportunity he was seeking, how could it not be right ; with the way i was sitting, the noise in the bus and the constant gallops we fell in.
He was coming nearer untill his shoulder was touching my br**** ( i was sitting in such a way that my right arm was leaning along the back rest of our seatrow and was pressing my phone with the left one.

I pretended i didnt know whats up, gosh with every gallop we fell this guy would rub his shoulders against my br**** and he seemed to be enjoying the journey and maybe pretending he didnt know i'ws aware.
I was codedly monitoring the guy and minding my phone only to see the guy already had erection.
Gossshhh i couldnt laugh, it was so funny and embarassing. I had to bring down that arm and use it as sheild... the guy noticed and also felt embarassing. lols

Uptill now i dont know i wasnt angry, just felt funny!!!
Quite a long journey tho
PLEASE SHARE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by sinaj(f): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
booked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Doortun(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
That's not romance, if you consented to it or did something in return then yes. That was sexual interference; type of sexual molestion where the toucheeee gets some divine electric current by touching remotely with an object or other part of the body.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by remsonik(f): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
You should have given him a very stern look followed by a pinch. Trust me the shame won't allow him talk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Hazardd(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
ok,
nice story ...

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Hazardd(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:
You should have given him a very stern look followed by a pinch. Trust me the shame won't allow him talk.

pinch! You are wicked oo grin

i can sense that she is enjoying the guy romance lol..

18 Likes

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lol,the guy is dumb tho,
he want's to jump all procedures and go straight to strategic boobs feeling.
I wonder wetin happen to 'HI'

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by remsonik(f): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hazardd:

pinch! You are wicked oo grin

i can sense that she is enjoying the guy romance lol..
It's the truth, guys like that are shameless
Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Doortun:
That's not romance, if you consented to it or did something in return then yes. That was sexual interference a type of sexual molestion where the toucheeee gets some divine electric current by touching remotely by and object or other part of the body.

You started off making sense then ended up seeming like a crack addict.
[

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by KrazyBone: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
You did nothing because you were enjoying the _breast stimulation he was giving you.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Hazardd(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:

lol..
Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
but why did you check if he had an erection? perhaps you purposely set trap for the innocent boy.

girls are evil.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by RomanceLander(f): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
KiidaACE:
Lol,the guy is dumb tho,
he want's to jump all procedures and go straight to strategic boobs feeling.
I wonder wetin happen to 'HI'

Hehehe this is serious... What procedures please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by RomanceLander(f): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
emrain:
but why did you check if he had an erection? perhaps you purposely set trap for the innocent boy.

girls are evil.

You should av seen how restless he was

1 Like

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
RomanceLander:

Hehehe this is serious... What procedures please
stated the first in my previous post.
You sure you'll need the 2nd?
Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by dmjinc(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
incase tongue
Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
:DHahahaha Konji noh geh sense !

2 Likes

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Enegod(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
RomanceLander:
LOLzzz

i have been hearing of bus romance since but i just experienced it today... So funny what guys can do in a public transports.

I was at the park yesterday returning from my travel, i came close to the bus to inquire if it was already occupied and fortunately there was still some spaces left. I noticed this guy standing just outside the door, little did i know he had his own intentions. i left, got my ticket and came back and he was still there. i Entered and sat close the window and immediately the guy followed, he kept his bag beside me and told me he was going to seat there. OK no 'P' i told him thinking he was like all these guys who are very cautious of their sitting positions in vehicles during travels (front seats and extremes).

After some minutes our bus left, the bus was very noisy shaa people talking about elections and stuffz, i didnt want to join so i pulled out my phone and came online.
Next thing I noticed this guy seemed restless - changing positions constantly in an unconfortable manner,i thought he was an amateur pick pocket, I never knew it was this perfect opportunity he was seeking, how could it not be right ; with the way i was sitting, the noise in the bus and the constant gallops we fell in.
He was coming nearer untill his shoulder was touching my br**** ( i was sitting in such a way that my right arm was leaning along the back rest of our seatrow and was pressing my phone with the left one.

I pretended i didnt know whats up, gosh with every gallop we fell this guy would rub his shoulders against my br**** and he seemed to be enjoying the journey and maybe pretending he didnt know i'ws aware.
I was codedly monitoring the guy and minding my phone only to see the guy already had erection.
Gossshhh i couldnt laugh, it was so funny and embarassing. I had to bring down that arm and use it as sheild... the guy noticed and also felt embarassing. lols

Quite a long journey tho
Yeah, you weren't angry!!! undecided
You also enjoyed it undecided

28 Likes

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by kuuljay(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
you didn't show us the picture if the boobs and you want us to believe,haba nah!!! you kept jagaing me till I finished reading your post

4 Likes

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
While others are busying cooking beans you are busy cooking stories
RomanceLander:
LOLzzz

Quite a long journey tho
Super story though

5 Likes

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by dave2meek(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
The both of you enjoyed it grin

3 Likes

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by ronald4lif(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
How do I feel this story is related to the scenario of for*play and s*x and the reaction that follows after the marathons.

1 Like

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Bimffo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
OP, U are a Corporate Asana! tongue cool

3 Likes

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:

Be shameless to get the girl...
Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Fkhalifa(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
op what if you didnt find the guy attractive,will you still allow him proceed the current tapping?
and i observe most girls tends to avoid some sexual contact because they get moved also..abi i lie

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
You enjoy it too now tell us how you guys exchange numbers lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by hatux: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by obumkeke(m): 5:01am On Apr 02, 2015
i would comment when you start making sense with this your super story.... what other experiences do you want to hear from us?
RomanceLander:
LOLzzz
Quite a long journey tho
Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 02, 2015
But the boobs I'm seeing here is not that fantastic or do I need glasses undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by obumkeke(m): 6:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Just in case you guys have forgotten, names have considerable amount of influence on people....Romancelander......Romance..... well OP i guess it is not new to you, why complain now?
Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by arimahoseloka(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
let me just say my experience although it was a long time ago. I was in a taxi going travelling 2 my school. there was this lady sitting next to me. she didn't wear bra and her top was handless.
men, I no no wetin enter my head o. I start to dey use style dey touch with my left hand, I folded my hands in a way that it would appear am just folding my hands but I was trying to reach her boobs.

I did!! at first omo see fear, but I noticed the lady didn't budge at all. I instinctively knew she knows what am doing, in my craziness I carry my full hand put inside her handless top through the armpit area. remember she wasn't wearing bra. she even bent her body to conceal what's happening so other passengers don't notice. I also noticed while it was happening she would look straight into my face to know maybe who this crazy guy is. and probably if am worth taking the risk for.

the journey sweet o. when I reach my destination I came down and left I didn't say a word to her.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2015
^^ what an ahole!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.