Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) (40837 Views)

Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 / One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] / Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by topboyz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
Jona, pass me da ganja..
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by omojeje419: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
Gej u need prayer because of ur family
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by danjohn: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
This pastor is a comedian. I sincerely hope that nobody takes him seriously.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by cindyrella(f): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2012
onyxo76: he mentioned gej taking something before coming on national tv because he is not happy and needs confidence .i think might be cassava bread.
Lmfao!
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2012
ziccoit:

Remove the painted parts and the post above is a masterpiece.

Where, when, how did God convene a meeting with him to start saying rubbish. This man will definitely benefit from some garri and roasted groundnuts. Hope it is still affordable.
Noted: Check this out!

This is laughable. This prophet is a very very stvpid man. He keeps saying "God Said", that's the greatest Lie ever told. For a human being to say "God Said" he is naive and silly. Cos although there is God, it is nothing like what Islam and Christianity know as God and teach about in the first place, talk-less of using an half-balded man as its mouthpiece. Science and Mysticism has a lot to do to educate billions worldwide.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by ignis: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2012
vanstanzy:
Honestly, my guy u really haven't communicated. Transcribing ur stories will make it easier to share.
Go to the internet cafe and view it, if you vant view it with your phone.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by onyxo76(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2012
psalmizt: Pray that at the time you are leaving, you will leave with every member of your family... There is a sickness in your wife... Based on this line i had to check when the clip was uploaded.. Guess what peeps, 26 Feb, 2012... So in terms of sickness he might be right... Where is Dame
abi o. where is she?
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by onyxo76(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
gboss4sure:

GBAM, even me ooo I have never liked that woman from the onset, her BIG eyes and hmmmmm.
you forget say she yellow too..
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Shaw007(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2012
ignis:
Go to the internet cafe and view it, if you vant view it with your phone.
for what na. . .for sometin dat will not change anytin(even if God actually "said" ) . . .if u cant view it,theres no point wasting ur mOney
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by ijigbamigb(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
Right now. The message is coming to me that GEJ is in ASO ROCK. That PHCN will be no more. That there will be no state policing. That the price of GA.......garlic will increase.

So says the spirit in me.

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by sexyverah(f): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
Gej has bin ridiculed enof.. by both rat and goats.. yet he still kip mute like a dummy embarassed
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by vanstanzy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
shadrach77:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jpuHrGuNbA
Guy u just shared nothing in this story.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Koolking(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2012
This is very ludicrous "he always take every every and monkey tail before he comes on National TV to broadcast"
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by 3kay945(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
where is the transcript? I hope you don't expect me to use my hard earned MB to watch issues involving GJe.
hisssss
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by kunletech: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2012
choosen1:
Na only this three lines dem package for video!!! U can do better nah..

u want kill me with laaaugh ni!
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by k2039: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2012
psalmizt: Pray that at the time you are leaving, you will leave with every member of your family... There is a sickness in your wife... Based on this line i had to check when the clip was uploaded.. Guess what peeps, 26 Feb, 2012... So in terms of sickness he might be right... Where is Dame

You think Patience sickness just developed all of a sudden.
Trust me if you were close to aso rock you would have forseen this.
She must have been going for checkup before now,only that things got out of hand and that was why we knew.

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by utch(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2012
onyxo76: he mentioned gej taking something before coming on national tv because he is not happy and needs confidence .i think might be cassava bread.
na for stamina? grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
Please this prohecy has started sounding real ooo.
Did anyone watch the part that he said we should pray for GEJ that when he leaves the presidency he will leave with his entire household and that he won't lose his wife, that there is a sickness inside GEJ's wife.
Am I the only one that watched that part?
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
k2039:

You think Patience sickness just developed all of a sudden.
Trust me if you were close to aso rock you would have forseen this.
She must have been going for checkup before now,only that things got out of hand and that was why we knew.

Man, this man doesn't sound like someone close to aso rock or do you think that if he is close to aso rock he will not go and meet GEJ one one one instead of creating a video. I think he created the video to get GEJ's attention
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by abbey37(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
Out of every lie there is always some element of truth in it,This prophecy was recoreded in january and its only gaining attention now cause some of it seems to be coming to pass.you have a choice to or not believe whatever this man has said instead of insulting him.

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by k2039: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
gboss4sure:

Man, this man doesn't sound like someone close to aso rock or do you think that if he is close to aso rock he will not go and meet GEJ one one one instead of creating a video. I think he created the video to get GEJ's attention

You dont have to be in aso rock to know what is going on,you just need a reliable source

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by amuukwu1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
This prophet sef, why is his prophecy only about those in power. Anyways, i dont see how this affects the price g*rri. cheesy grin
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by slimming: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
if there is a witch among them, the effect on the Nigeria nation is insignificant.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by mu2sa2: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
Christianity at its best. Here is a christian "man of God" prophesying ("the Lord told me...") to a fellow christian. HURRAH!!!
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
Ozioma49: @berem please could you kindly write out wat the peophet said for those of us currently surfing th net with our fone..thanks
bros! Walahi I don't know what he said.I can't even watch it cos my phone keeps buffering.but from what the poster said,he must have said something bad.smh
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Timijo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
The price of beans has increased in d market. How does this prophecy affect its price?

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by oradee: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2012
mu2sa2: Christianity at its best. Here is a christian "man of God" prophesying ("the Lord told me..."wink to a fellow christian. HURRAH!!!

...and no blood will be spilled! smiley

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Dejiro(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
Just for the record
1)This Prophet is based in the UK and not Nigeria.
2)The video was uploaded months before it was denied that our first lady is sick.
3)God reveals things to his children, he can reveal information about anything to you, Nigeria inclusive.
4)You cannot know a fake Prophet or Prophecy by being "smart", you can only know through the spirit of discernment, which is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
5)This Prophecy may be true or fake, but I won't say either except I have confirmation from the giver of prophecies.

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by crisycent: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
The witch in Jonathan's cabinet is the oil minister...that madueke woman na witch.....i mean ogbanje!!!
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by dasparrow: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
DeAdvocate: What did d prophet say? Pls I can't watch it with my phone.

This prophecy was given to Prophet Austin Moses on January 28th 2012. I am going to highlight the key points of what Prophet Austin Moses said. The video is 15 minutes long so expect to read a long script of what he said. The comments in brackets/parenthesis are mine. Happy reading!

The revelation I have is for the President of Nigeria: President Goodluck Jonathan of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The problem GEJ has is that the people that he is surrounded by are not giving him the right advice and they are doing that for their own selfish interest.

There is a particular woman among your ministers who is a witch and she occupies a high authority in their witchcraft coven. That woman is among GEJ’s ministers.

There are many decisions GEJ has made as a result of pressure being mounted on him by some people in government and GEJ is not happy about those decisions.

The Lord says that GEJ is just like an actor who is reading from the script written by the script writer and acting under the dictates of the film director. That is why GEJ always takes something before coming on national television to address the people. The Lord says GEJ always takes something to feel good and have confidence because deep within GEJ is not happy. GEJ is not a happy man because God sees everything hidden. Hence before coming on national TV, the Lord says GEJ takes something (a drug perhaps?).

The Lord said that that thing GEJ is taking cannot deliver him and cannot take him any further. The Lord said that the only one that can deliver GEJ is Jesus Christ. GEJ must come back to Jesus Christ and make restitution with God.

The Lord said GEJ has innocent blood on his hands.

The Prophet Austin Moses proceeds by saying:
Mr. President, Mr. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The God of Israel says you have blood of innocent souls on your hands.

The Prophet Austin Moses then says: What that means he (the Prophet) does not know but GEJ knows and it is between GEJ and God

The Lord said that in 2011, a meeting on how to betray GEJ and to trade him in was held but the people (his political enemies) were not able to come to a conclusion to some of the terms and negotiations but the meeting is coming up again on the 25th of March 2012 says the Lord. It will be a meeting on how to betray GEJ and trade him in.

The Lord says that GEJ is under a lot of pressure and confused about the whole thing. The Lord says that anyone whom GEJ goes to for prayer and whom GEJ invites to pray for him be it a man or a woman and who is not telling GEJ the truth, GEJ must run away from such a person. After all, what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul? This is what the Lord says: If a tree is righteous, the fruits will be righteous. That means that if a leader is righteous, everything that proceeds out of his cabinet will equally be righteous and fruitful.

The Lord says regarding Boko haram that is bombing everywhere in Nigeria, the Lord says: GEJ knows them (in other words, the people behind Boko haram) but because GEJ knows what and where it will lead to, GEJ is not able to touch them (in other words, persecute them and send them to jail).

The Lord spoke to Prophet Austin Moses and told him how GEJ can easily deal with them. He gave him some bible passages on how he can easily dismantle them and crumble them. We have only one God who made heaven and earth and no man is above the power of God. There is no powerful man on earth that God cannot put in his place says Prophet Austin Moses.

Then the prophet uses the biblical story of David and Goliath to buttress his point.

The Prophet said that on January 28th 2012 which was the same day he recorded this YouTube video prophecy, the Lord said we should pray for GEJ that by the time he finishes his term that he does not leave alone. What does that mean? It means GEJ will leave with his entire family that he came into government (Aso rock) with and that GEJ will not loose his wife.

The Lord said that there is a sickness in GEJ’s wife (Dame Patience Jonathan) and he prays that the Lord will deliver Patience Jonathan from the illness in the name of Jesus Christ. The Lord said that he is willing to forgive GEJ of all the atrocities GEJ committed. The Lord said in 2 chronicles 7: If my people which are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and will forgive them their sin and will heal their land.

Prophet Austin Moses then says:
If you will turn from your wicked ways Mr. President and come before God and humble yourself, all that pride, come down from your high horse and come before God and humble yourself and cry unto God and seek the face of God. The Lord will hear your cry and then He will heal the land.

Some leaders say they will repent from their evil ways after they leave office but have those leaders asked themselves what will happen should they die while still in office? Money is not everything in life. Some people have money yet they can’t enjoy it due to bad health. Money cannot give you joy, money cannot give you peace. There are many people with money on their sick bed. The doctors have exhausted all medical options on them and these sick people are just wishing that God will take all the money away in exchange for good health, healing and joy. The money is not bringing them (the rich) happiness. The only thing that can bring peace is the name of Jesus Christ. The bible said that at the mention of the name of Jesus Christ every knee must bow and every tongue must confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Then the Prophet Austin Moses goes ahead to buttress his point by talking about Daniel and the dream he interpreted to King Nebuchadnezzar. For those of you not familiar with that biblical story, I dasparrow humbly suggest that you read the book of Daniel.

The Prophet read a scripture in Daniel where it says that we should break iniquity by showing mercy to the poor. If GEJ wants God to listen to him he must come down from his high horse, be humble and listen to the poor.

Then Prophet Austin Moses now gives his personal opinion which he emphasizes is NOT part of the prophecy given to him by God.

The prophet said that the electricity problem in Nigeria stems from Nigeria. The Nigerian government is paying huge amounts of money to service it. The equipment is there that will provide constant electricity all over Nigeria but people in government (the cabal I presume) have refused to install it and the Nigerian government are paying for an equipment that is not in service because the government signed some kind of contract with a certain group of people. The prophet said he heard this from a very reliable source.

The Prophet Austin Moses then says:
Now Mr. President, what are you doing about that? (He means about those who purposely keep Nigeria in darkness) Because you people in government know what you need to do and how to do it. The resources are there to make life better for the people in the country but you are not doing what you supposed to do. The situation of the country Nigeria is like a nation that has forsaken her God chosen leaders.

Then Prophet Austin Moses continues:
Before I go, the Lord said I should tell you that one of the leaders who have been causing problems in the country called Nigeria, that person is going this year, this year 2012 that person is going (in other words, that person is going to die). In addition, the Lord revealed that that leader in question already knows that his time is up.

The Prophet Austin Moses continues:
In 2006, the Lord gave him several prophecies and he wrote letters to several Nigerian authorities and political authorities but everything was swept under the carpet. On April 8th 2006 he sent a letter to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and he sent the letter via DHL and he has proof the letter arrived and was signed for by a Sampson Alade but he is not sure if the letter was given to OBJ. He also spoke to the Nigerian high commissioner to the UK Dr Timothy Kolade. He wrote a letter to Kendu Amade but he is not sure if the letter was delivered to him.

In a prophecy given to him Austin Moses in 2006, the Lord said that the president of Uganda’s cup is full. The evil that the president of Uganda has been doing, that his cup is full. He spoke to the secretary of the president of Uganda and she advised him to write a letter to him which he did but until today no reply.

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by velo10: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
Makes sense. The video was uploaded on Youtube since February. I think people should only criticize this Prophet if the video was recent. God help Jonathan

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Tpaparazy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2012
ok, bt who among the politicians is nt a witch or belong to one ocult or d other, is nt new to pple nah, we know alredy

Photos Of Masked DSS Operatives At The National Assembly / APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) / Fayose Has No Right To Ban Cattle Rearing In Ekiti – Fulani Herdsmen