Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) (40839 Views)

Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 / One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] / Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by luluosas(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
CrazyMan: The lord said. The lord said. The lord said...someone should padlock that preachers mouth so we can have a moment of peace. angry

The prophecies he made are very obvious...even a blind man in the country can seem clearly without having to lie that it came from God.

The man is a fraud.
Wait until President Jonathan loses his wife, God forbids though, then you will start to appreciates the people God is using to speak to us these days.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by miccheck57: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
Toaskarity: Summarize his prophecy "he wants Nigeria
President to visit him for prayers" and we know
What that mean" That man is a SCAMER!

I nearly fell from the janglover when i heard him
say witch! That pastor need some help from above!
Do he think president is a his village king ?

See ur brain on d floor... Pls try and pick it up

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by ochallo: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
The part of blood of Innocent souls on his hands have also being prophesied before as at 2011, during the abuja bombing of the october 1st celebrations. It was by a converted witch who died mysteriously days after, she said one of the bombings was not boko haram or mend as it was reported but was an initiation of jonathan into a higher realm.

One thing i know, is that God has finally arrived in Nigeria and there is going to be a complete overhaul.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
mathskill: Another hungry person looking for food
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by searay(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
inurmind: How does this affect the price of beans?
if them ban u now, u go cry
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
You guys understand this was made in february 2012 right? Before the Patience news.

You guys just delight in badmouthing Christian ministries. If it was a muslim or a Budhist saying this now, everyone will be in accordance.
And you wonder when the antichrist is going yo show up....he is already here, in each of you bad mouthers.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by wisejoe: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
Guys,these prophecies are real,the things are happening in front of us and we are ignorant about it.I believe the female minister is strongly an occultic lady,lets wait and see
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by searay(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
If you love GEJ, please pray for him, for thid prophesy is real. I just had a confirmation in the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by sunkoye: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2012
That God fulfill His will in no time! That evry part of His word glorify Him always! God help us all..
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by ifeci: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
chai! so diezani na winch? lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by jammer777: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2012
inurmind: Why is it always a witch? Why not a wizard? Thats how one bald headed pastor called for only witches and when females exclusively came out, he decided to slap one?
Even if we had occultists, there would definitely be more wizards than witches as there are more men involved in criminal and diabolic activities.
Just calls to show u the primitive minds of Nigerians.

To me the guy just has reliable sources in aso rock and besides most of his prophesies and revelations are insignificant and obviously plausible.
Do u remember wat happens to d small children dat laughed at Elisha? They called him a "bald". U need instant forgiveness
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 16, 2012
jammer777:
Do u remember wat happens to d small children dat laughed at Elisha? They called him a "bald". U need instant forgiveness

Antichrist is in them. Those who are wise among them can analyse and think independent of their unfounded hatred for things of Christ.
After the antichrist has put them in trouble, he will simply step aside and let them suffer on their own when suffering comes.

Thats when people start asking, "why did I do this thing sef? Its not like as if it was neccessary."
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by bittyend(m): 1:00am On Sep 16, 2012
These nyggahs and their prophecies. I've never seen them prophesy anything good, just bad news. Shyte that makes you wonder where they're getting the scandalous prophecies from.

That pastor needs to brush up his English, I had to strain my ears to understand the bollocks he was saying. And when are you prophets going to have a prophecy about Nigeria being the next super power? Or God don't love Nigeria and Nigerians? The most religious country in the world, yet nothing to show for it. Tired of seeing that country look like a cesspit with billions of pastors and imams.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by yorubanation: 2:01am On Sep 16, 2012
who is not a witch or, a wizard dat gets to political office in present-day Nigeria going by the sordid wickedness, despotism and clever contrivances depicted in the constitution and the ever weakening institutions, MDAs', the church and religious authorities, etc. THE pressing issues facing Nigeria is grappling with political survival at 100years of existence...............THEN why not go Yugosavia's way but negotiatibly and peacefully rather than wait patiently for violent break-up? Churches and religions are exhibiting ignorance and timid ignorance as agents of the state and reapers from the funds of assauging guilty flowing about into the hands of so-called church and religious authorities as and when so circulated by the powers, despots and principalities of this world in Nigeria and elsewhere.......
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Manliness(m): 3:09am On Sep 16, 2012
Nigerians and their spirituality and being religious, like someone said... these are NOT prophecies, any reasonable person could for-see all this, old men talk about this in beer parlors everyday, I guess they're prophets as well? lol. Throughout the so-called prophecies, he's church advert was on the bottom of the screen... I'm sure this marketing strategy is targeted at people who are dumb enough to believe it, or people who don't know they're smart enough to have predicted this right from time.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by sconsults: 5:42am On Sep 16, 2012
That thing that you take before apearing on the tv would not help you.chei see bald man gone mad grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by aduhube: 6:30am On Sep 16, 2012
The man is just looking for cheap publicity. A low-end brain can conjure that. Nonsence!
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by oluwacjay: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2012
las240s: its simple JONA dey sniff TAABA before he come address us on TV......
grin e be like sey him dey fAgbo ni b4 him climb stage. Always knew dat man was high b4 cmin on media chat.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by mankevo(m): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2012
Well, am not seeing any CHEAP POPULARITY here. This message was 28 Feb.2012, and he saw “there is sickness in ur wife, pray that when you leave ur tenure, that yu wunt leave alone...ie that yu woun't loose yur wife". Again "that thing yu take before coming to TV to gain courage will not help yu" havent you noticed how confused and forced cheerfulnes he exhibits whenever he comes on air? Hnmmmmm this is the real time to pray for the president. I dont like him for anything, but I woun't like anything to befall him either, let him just complete his CONFUSED TERM and relocate to OTUOKE to become a PARAMOUNT RULER.
God save GEJ FAMILY and RENEW my country.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by ciphoenix: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

It took me almost an hour to re-watch the video and then write out what the Prophet said for those who are accessing Nairaland with their phones and cannot view the video. So kindly take a look at my earlier post on this thread if you cannot watch the video.

Anyways, I just want to say that if Nigerians were wise, they should not brush off what this UK based Prophet is saying. The Lord gave Prophet Austin Moses this prophecy on January 28th 2012. Kindly allow me to highlight some of the key points of his prophecy that have already come to pass:

1. Patience Jonathan is currently sick and receiving treatment in Germany. The Prophet mentioned on January 28th 2012 that the Lord revealed to him that Patience Jonathan has a sickness. This was long before Patience Jonathan even started feeling ill earlier this month.

2. The Prophet said that a meeting was held (by GEJ’s political enemies) in 2011 and again on March 25th 2012 to bring GEJ down. Now fast forward to September 2012. Have there not been several talks in the media by GEJ's political opponents demanding that he (GEJ) be impeached because he did not meet the budget deadline?

3. The Prophet gave a personal opinion on how there are people in government who do not want Nigeria to have stable electricity supply even though Nigeria has what it takes to provide her citizens with uninterrupted electricity supply. Do you recall what happened in August 2012? Prof. Bath Nnaji who was passionate about fixing Nigeria's power sector once and for all suddenly resigned amidst controversies and GEJ has not been able to replace him thereby crushing Nigerians' hope for stable electricity once again.

4. The Prophet mentioned that the Lord Jehovah God told him that GEJ knows the people behind Boko Haram. Do you recall few month ago when GEJ admitted that he knew those behind boko haram and that they are cabals in government?

5. The Prophet mentioned that GEJ is not doing anything to persecute or lock up the sponsors of boko haram because he knows where that would lead. In other words, he knows that persecuting them will open a bigger can of worms. Do you recall that GEJ has till date refused to list the names of those behind boko haram even though he knows them?

6. The Prophet admonishes Nigerians to pray for GEJ so that when his term as president is up, he will leave Aso rock with all his family and his wife will not die. How many Nigerians prayed for the man? Because right now, Dame Patience Jonathan is seriously sick in Germany and had to undergo surgery. If we don't pray for GEJ, he might leave Aso rock a widower (though God forbid).

In biblical days, God used His Prophets like Elisha, Elijah and the Prophet Samuel to warn the people of Israel. However, just like present day Nigerians who stubbornly brush off what the man of God says, the children of Israel did not listen to their prophets and they paid a hefty price for that and many were killed and/or were displaced from their country.

Nigerians, God is still talking through His prophets. God does not change. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. God is not an author of confusion says the bible. When God is using His prophets to warn us, it is because God loves Nigeria and He is sick of seeing Nigerians suffer needlessly. Harden not your hearts and pray for Nigeria and her leaders. When Nigerian leaders are into witchcraft and satanism and have blood on their hands, how can Nigeria as a country ever be blessed and enjoy peace? Think about it.

Shalom Nairalanders!
mtchewww. Phony Baloney ProPHET
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by dartsidius7(m): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2012
bullcrap....
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by vanstanzy(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2012
IYA NGBALI: you mean say that fine woman na winch,kai,weda winch or not,if she give me her toto walahi talahi i go do am o abi you get pin number

But isnt it possible that we might be suspecting the wrong female minister? Dont forget the minister of aviation on whose watch the dana plane crash happened spilling blood of innocent people, probably to appease the demons in her coven.
There's also minister for education who though doesnt show herself might equally be the witch spoken about. The hausas too like other tribes have some very strong witchcraft.
The person i wld have suspected most wld have been the minister of women affairs, mrs aninih (hope i got the spelling rite?), always on pure white attire. Dont know whether she's an ex minister now.
The point am trying to make is that it might be anyone of the women, who knows xcept God Almighty.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by ignis: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2012
ciphoenix: So if two people dey Aso Rock, one must die? {stella, umaru} {now na patience?}
Abeg I love patience, make she no die abeg
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by vanstanzy(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2012
ciphoenix: mtchewww. Phony Baloney ProPHET
Even if the prophesy was centered at u, u still wouldnt beleive.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2012
miccheck57:

See ur brain on d floor... Pls try and pick it up

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by BENZINA(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2012
There they come again,they jump at any opportunity to use the name of the Lord in vain.This prophet of DOOM is either a member of the WITCH/WIZARD organization he mentioned in the video or a T.B.JOSHUA in the making.Let it be known to the so call pastore that GEJ is GOD sent, better, he ieaves GEJ alone and go for "door-to-door"envangalism.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by hackney(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2012
He's going on about selfish interest like its something new.
That's africa for you; running circles around square one.
monkeys.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by ujchief(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2012
When he came on air and said 'i dont giv a damn', i knew something was up.
@topic, i'm a christian, and i believe in prophets and prophecy, its biblical, but i cant waste my bandwidt arguing it out wit unbelievers and atheist!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by isaco(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2012
ziccoit:

Remove the painted parts and the post above is a masterpiece.

Where, when, how did God convene a meeting with him to start saying rubbish. This man will definitely benefit from some garri and roasted groundnuts. Hope it is still affordable.
most of you abusing this man are naive spiritually. You kno nothin. God talks to his prophets and his people in many ways. Learn
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2012
blink182: Professor billionaire, did the bible ever refer †☺ Him as such Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd where Iڪ it written in the bible that He Iڪ the totality of energies in existence? I really do fear for some of the people I meet here on NL. If you cannot phantom God then do not talk about Him. This Iڪ not philosophy.

Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd f̶̲̥̅̊☺я those of you shouting this man not †☺ say God said, he Iڪ a prophet of God Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd Iڪ not suppose †☺ speak as if it were of his own.

Men na wa o, Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd I know say some of una when de talk like this go enter church tomorrow.

Please I am begging you guys †☺ read your bible. Buy a copy of rhapsody of realities, do not read the message if u are not interested. Just follow the one year or 2 year bible reading plan. It opened ♍Ɣ eyes, it will open yours, if you like, read it like a textbook but just read it.

The reason I am saying this, Iڪ because the bible Iڪ the only book God left us. If you want †☺ know about Him then read the bible.

F̶̲̥̅̊☺я those of you that want the bible †☺ become a living manifestation in your life, buy good morning Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn. Walahi aboki, your life will never remain the same.
Rhapsody of realityCan we also Perm our hair and Masturbate?Pls if u are replying me,be rational and avoid the use of '''judge not'.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
I guess there's no point talking to blind people. Everybody thinks others with different beliefs are blind.
But the people who i will always respect are those not limited to the circumstances of their birth.
In other words those who are open minded and do not condemn beliefs they were not groomed with.
Or as someone put it ''rational skeptics''.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Chubhie: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
All i can say is that man is like a hapless being in the mist of forces beyond him. There are powers in this world.....an ifa priest can easily cast his coweries n see things,likwise some alfas and in the christaindom you have seers also......psychics,palm readers,fortune tellers are there too.... The bottom line is that this people can be permitted to see some potentials when a certain action is taken but you alone have the keys to decide otherwise........but ascribing such phenomena to the Godhead makes a mockery of how stuffs work in the spiritual realm.....The human mind cannot comprehend the Godhead! The prof only knows his own source........ Ppl here that has such ability to see potentials can also confirm this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.