Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1832600 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
docyomex:

You've done a lot of research, you seem to know a lot....
I like the energy in your communication too
Keep it up bro,b don't be like Saul before he became Paul, don't persecute people ooo and you're sure for success.
You're a great man
Much respect for you bro maybe later in the future I might be part of the league

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2020
kabiruDK:

How far guy, am a 200L pharmacy student of A.B.U Zaria.

we can connect if you don't mind!!
Alright sir, I'd be contacting you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kabiruDK(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
Alright sir, I'd be contacting you.
This is my whatsapp no. 07080761220
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Curiousnorthern: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Donpre:

Quotas are on mdcn website

https://mdcn.gov.ng/page/education/accredited-medical-and-dental-schools-in-nigeria

Yes its 150

Please will they release another list for this recent MDCN exam in 2020??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Curiousnorthern:

Please will they release another list for this recent MDCN exam in 2020??
I'm a 300L student, I wouldn't know about that

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emmaxy9(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2021
A lot of friends have been asking “what is the Unilag cut off mark for medicine and surgery”. And in this guide, we’ve answered everything!

If you’re hoping to study medicine in Unilag, it’s very essential you know before hand what the previous cut off marks look like and what to expect.

Are you wondering what it’ll take to get into Unilag admission list in the coming admission process? Then you’ve got no need to worry!

In this detailed guide, we’ve compiled everything you need to know on Unilag cut off mark for medicine and surgery.

You’ll learn what cut of marks are, the previous ones, and tips and guide to get admission into Medicine this year!

And yes, if you’ve got any questions, you can ask on the platform. Enjoy!

https://medicsdomain.com/unilag-cut-off-mark-for-medicine-and-surgery/

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Froshchuksswart(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
horpeyemmi66:

Hello Deeemphasis01,

I want to share my experience with you as regards what you stated. I recently graduated from the University of Ibadan with a degree in Physiology and gained admission to study Dental Surgery at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

Here's what I did.
My project work in 400L didn't start until second semester so I wasn't really disturbed by the thoughts of it.

1. During the break between 300L and 400L, I did not go home. I stayed back in Ibadan to begin preparing for the UTME.

2. When we resumed, I made sure I always had data to check my class group on WhatsApp because some of our lecturers are wont to always rescheduling classes as they deem fit (some of the classes didn't eventually hold).

3. Again, I intentionally missed classes to stay back to read for the UTME. I always made sure I called my friends to help me sign against my name or write my name on the attendance list.

4. I always made sure I knew about tests early so I had ample time to read for the Physiology test, putting away UTME temporarily before picking it up again.

5. Some of my classmates thought I was unserious, now they know better. Don't take it to heart when you get those vibes and don't publicize your affairs or have someone publicize them on your behalf.

6. For lecturers whose classes had marks attached for attendance (meaning they counted the number of students present, as compared with the list), I made it a rule to always attend their classes.

7. When I was to go write the postutme at Zaria, I had a test in Ibadan clashing with my exam at Zaria. The course was taken by a consultant who has a joint appointment at the Department of Physiology, COM_UI and the Department of Oral Pathology, UCH. I couldn't take the risk of disappearing and coming back to give her reasons for my disappearance.

So, I wrote a her letter(with attached evidence) and I had a friend deliver it to her by proxy on the day of the test. Place your letter in an envelope and address it as appropriate. It makes a good impression. When I got back, the woman asked about my journey, the exam etc. And I eventually wrote my test in her office with aircon cool.

Another Professor, I didn't hear about his assignment until the evening preceding the day of deadline. Can I kill myself? The following day, I went to his office, explained myself and asked if I could submit mine at a later date, baba asked me "Listen to yourself, does what you're saying make sense, please leave my office". Thank God I didn't waste my time. Grumpy old man.

Another lecturer I missed her test, an impromptu one. After explaining myself (I just told her I travelled), she told me and a classmate who was also absent to pick a day among ourselves for our make up test. We even moved it by a day again, very awesome woman.

My point, don't expect all your lecturers to be thesame, write letters (to the ones you might be missing their test or exam) informing them formally.

8. On the days I attended classes, immediately classes were dismissed, I went straight to my house. No waiting for friends for gists as we sauntered home, I faced the task with a singleness of purpose.

9. Pray and commit it all to God. He's not coming last on this list because he's the least. It's because he's the ultimate. Nothing happens outside of the creator. His grace is all that's needed. If you're a Muslim, don't miss your Salat and do it with the whole of your mind.

As regards preparing for the exams,
1. Get your JAMB recommended texts(and those recommended by other persons preparing for the UTME). I can't really remember the names of most of those texts so I wouldn't dabble into that.

2. Master calculating without a Calculator because even JAMB's yeye calculator won't do you any good. Although you should have a calculator to help you review your accuracy.

3. Know the square-root of numbers from 2 to 10. Excluding perfect squares including 1 since it's a perfect square. Special angles and Conversions.

4. Draft up a syllabus of English of your own. Don't depend on JAMB's English syllabus, it's an eyesore.

5. Pay attention to diagrams, charts and their labellings. Know and distinguish properly between things that can mess you up before you enter the exam Hall, imagine confusing Mixed Salts and Complex Salts. The different approaches to calculating relative density. All those things matter.

6. Don't take any subject with levity. They all carry 100 marks.

7. On the days of the UTME and PUTME, go with the notes you have formed from the different books you have amassed. You know the Nigerian Factor affects everything in this country. I was supposed to write my exam by 9am, I entered into the Hall by 1:30Pm.

8. Preferably take a soda just before going in to raise you Blood-Glucose levels. Your brain really needs it. When you get into the exam Hall, calm down first. You don't have to start when you're asked to, it's CBT remember. Make sure you're calm before logging in.

9. Start from the subjects that aren't time consuming: Biology, English, Chemistry and Physics, in that order. When you encounter a question you don't have an answer to or you're unsure, skip immediately and come back later, chances are that you would get it right at the second attempt.

And don't leave any question unanswered, even if you don't know the answer, always pick something eventually, there's no negative marking.

There are instances where questions and answers are out of sync, usually go with the most logical of options.

10. Past questions go a long way too. Try to solve questions from 10-15 years ago. You don't have to solve every question. Just endeavor to understand the concept behind the topic.

11. You might make some mistakes, we all do. Don't beat yourself up for it.

I wish you the very best my friend.

Kindest regards.

This guy will go to ABU and scatter their MB with distinction esp in Human Physiology i hail you boss

6 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Grucho1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
hey medicos,am a 500 level medical student somwhere in the north I started following this thread in 2014 b4 joining nairaland,am glad it's still waxing stronger........however I need the page(s) with the links to clinical books.....school don dey resume every link I tried downloading pocket Robbins jes won't go through...tnks in advance
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Grucho1:
hey medicos,am a 500 level medical student somwhere in the north I started following this thread in 2014 b4 joining nairaland,am glad it's still waxing stronger........however I need the page(s) with the links to clinical books.....school don dey resume every link I tried downloading pocket Robbins jes won't go through...tnks in advance
https://b-ok.africa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TONYE001(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2021
Hello.

With a registration fee of N1000, would you like to participate in an online quiz where you stand a chance of winning N20,0000 (1st Position), N10,000 (2nd Position) or N5,000 (3rd Position)?

See here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6353604/tava-history-biography-contest#97872054

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kabiruDK(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2021
TONYE001:
Hello.

With a registration fee of N1000, would you like to participate in an online quiz where you stand a chance of winning N20,0000 (1st Position), N10,000 (2nd Position) or N5,000 (3rd Position)?

See here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6353604/tava-history-biography-contest#97872054

see dis 1 ooo ,Abi u no know sey na medics thread u dey

wiser than u think bro !!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2021
kabiruDK:

he's also a medic. penultimate class and I'm sure he's conscious of what he posted. so rest! and find attention elsewhere. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Commmy: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
kabiruDK:

Guy calm down...
You probably don't know him
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
kabiruDK:

grin grin grin

Better kneel down and start begging cheesy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mitochondria96(m): 2:41am On Jan 10, 2021
Great medics in the house I greet you all, happy new year.. please I need your advice, am 25 years old, I will be enrolling for jamb this year, aspirant of mbbs though..I need guidelines on how to score very high in utme/ post utme pls help me out, am willing and ready to pay the price no matter how Herculean the task maybe.. I have even devise my personal time table for intense studying, 18hrs per day.. All I need is guidelines from experienced persons to put me through, your encouragement is also needed because I have had terrible discouragements from my peers.. Family issues made me waste years at home, my father was suffering from stroke it affected my education so bad, plus other factors that I wouldn't like to disclose, help a brother, God bless you all...

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2021
Mitochondria96:
Great medics in the house I greet you all, happy new year.. please I need your advice, am 25 years old, I will be enrolling for jamb this year, aspirant of mbbs though..I need guidelines on how to score very high in utme/ post utme pls help me out, am willing and ready to pay the price no matter how Herculean the task maybe.. I have even devise my personal time table for intense studying, 18hrs per day.. All I need is guidelines from experienced persons to put me through, your encouragement is also needed because I have had terrible discouragements from my peers.. Family issues made me waste years at home, my father was suffering from stroke it affected my education so bad, plus other factors that I wouldn't like to disclose, help a brother, God bless you all...
I love people that really want to pursue their dreams. But there are some things you need to consider before doing so.

1. Hope your family is now okay to bear your financial burden.
2. Hope you are not the eldest or one of the older siblings. If you are, you need to rethink.
3. Consider strikes etal.

Sincerely, you don't have time on your side. Let's say you get the Medicine this year, you will graduate by 31. But we know ASUU will still strike again and again which will extend your stay in school.

Let me tell you my story:
I graduated from sec.school 2010. My family was going through some crises then. I went to computer school, worked for sometime, sat for JAMB 2012,I had wanted medicine but settled for MCB because of finance and time(I was only 17 years old then but I wanted to graduate fast and help my siblings).
Graduated 2017( strike played a role in 2013), got a job 2018, did DE to Medicine.

In summary, I'm in my dream course now. But it's not a problem to my parents or siblings because I'm helping them in any way I can financially.

My point is for you to always consider your circumstances. Everyone will not take a straight route by getting Medicine directly.

At 25, it's not ideal in Nigeria. Especially if you still depend on your parents for funding. Let's tell ourselves the truth.

But if all these things I said is not your situation right now, then go ahead and study hard.
Target 300 and above in your UTME. 4-5hrs of intensive reading is okay. What you need is consistency. Never break your cycle and you would be surprised how wonderful our brain could assimilate things when that cycle comes.

During my time, I studied little textbook and focused on PQ until it became part of me. I scored 249 which was a very impressive score as at 2012.

I wish you Luck.

©️2021.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mitochondria96(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Thank you sir for your response I appreciate..Yes in terms of financial assistance I have someone to sponsor me....Am the second child of my parents...I think the problem lies in this ASUU strike issues..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mitochondria96:
Thank you sir for your response I appreciate..Yes in terms of financial assistance I have someone to sponsor me....Am the second child of my parents...I think the problem lies in this ASUU strike issues..
ASUU is a major issue and will continue to be. Though I'm not majorly bothered about the strike since I'm fairly comfortable with my job. But it's really heartbreaking to see how ASUU/FG waste students' time.
I'm already considering MSc abroad because of it.

In all,consider everything very well, so you don't regret along the line. But one thing I'm sure is; at 25, six years+x is a long time for someone to remain a student in our dear country Nigeria.
Which I'm sure you understand what I mean grin

©️2021.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mammangaddafi(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
samuelpeters:

ASUU is a major issue and will continue to be. Though I'm not majorly bothered about the strike since I'm fairly comfortable with my job. But it's really heartbreaking to see how ASUU/FG waste students' time.
I'm already considering MSc abroad because of it.

In all,consider everything very well, so you don't regret along the line. But one thing I'm sure is; at 25, six years+x is a long time for someone to remain a student in our dear country Nigeria.
Which I'm sure you understand what I mean grin

©️2021.
What level are you now?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
What level are you now?
300L.

©️2021.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lowcarb: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mitochondria96:

started med sch at 37yrs, so you can do it.

20 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mammangaddafi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
samuelpeters:
300L.
©️2021.
Not bad.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Damson22: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
samuelpeters:

I love people that really want to pursue their dreams. But there are some things you need to consider before doing so.

1. Hope your family is now okay to bear your financial burden.
2. Hope you are not the eldest or one of the older siblings. If you are, you need to rethink.
3. Consider strikes etal.

Sincerely, you don't have time on your side. Let's say you get the Medicine this year, you will graduate by 31. But we know ASUU will still strike again and again which will extend your stay in school.

Let me tell you my story:
I graduated from sec.school 2010. My family was going through some crises then. I went to computer school, worked for sometime, sat for JAMB 2012,I had wanted medicine but settled for MCB because of finance and time(I was only 17 years old then but I wanted to graduate fast and help my siblings).
Graduated 2017( strike played a role in 2013), got a job 2018, did DE to Medicine.

In summary, I'm in my dream course now. But it's not a problem to my parents or siblings because I'm helping them in any way I can financially.

My point is for you to always consider your circumstances. Everyone will not take a straight route by getting Medicine directly.

At 25, it's not ideal in Nigeria. Especially if you still depend on your parents for funding. Let's tell ourselves the truth.

But if all these things I said is not your situation right now, then go ahead and study hard.
Target 300 and above in your UTME. 4-5hrs of intensive reading is okay. What you need is consistency. Never break your cycle and you would be surprised how wonderful our brain could assimilate things when that cycle comes.

During my time, I studied little textbook and focused on PQ until it became part of me. I scored 249 which was a very impressive score as at 2012.

I wish you Luck.

©️2021.

Boss pls how did go about using PQ because I find it difficult to work with PQ, I usually get tired when using PQ. I can use two days to solve a year. Pls how can I go about it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mitochondria96:
Its a herculean task you've decided to embark on and trust me you'll need to define "why" you're doing it and make sure its good enough so when obstacles both financial and academic arise, you'll always have something to keep you going

Guidelines:
I don't think there's a defined way to getting into medicine but definitely study time as high as 18 hours just ain't enough,
I don't know what the recent flavour of textbooks is now as its been 4 years since I studied for UTME but you'll need standard textbooks which the current 100L should know about.
I used: Modern Biology, Senior secondary physics, Ababio chem and (Dictionary + stress rules) for english(it was my lowest score)

Past questions are very important, too important even. Don't cram them, use them to test your knowledge and how questions can be twisted. Since you are devoting 18hrs, try to solve every single one of them more than once. I had this rule where after reading a topic I find PQs from the last 10 years on that topic and answer them, if I score below 80%, I read the topic again. Just my rule.

Exam skills:
- Time management,
- Shortcuts for solving calculations
- Speed
- Accuracy

In summary, read your textbooks from start till finish at least 3 times, solve as much past questions till you're hitting 80% in every year in every subject and prepare for the exam with the mindset that each question failed automatically increases your chances of coming back next year

#N.B: Hope your O'Levels are good(As and Bs).... My schools just used screening instead of post utme. You don't want to be caught unawares.

Encouragement?
I find it weird you'll be asking for encouragement and not sincere opinions. Seems you've already decided, your reason for deciding should be enough encouragement

but I'll chip by saying....

There's harm in trying. The 6 years + x years spent doing this can be spent mastering a trade, building a company, getting another degree+service+1 year work experience. So yes it is a huge risk especially with your age

The question is, will you regret not having taken this step some years from now?
The answer is left for the person regretting or not regretting to decide but my sincere opinion? Medicine will always be a great choice... but that's me

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by HumanCalc: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Damson22:

Boss pls how did go about using PQ because I find it difficult to work with PQ, I usually get tired when using PQ. I can use two days to solve a year. Pls how can I go about it.
Solve them like you are being tested. See each pq you do as your jamb test and do them only to see how well you would perform if they were truly your utme test. Remember, they were someone's questions in the past.

You probably might not be getting the scores you want. Note those topics giving you the problem. Go back and read them instantly after marking and seeing your score. My own advice is this, always dedicate a day to a subject. Few hours for textbook starting from where you left off. The next 1 or 2 hours for question solving. And then finally going through what you missed and noting them down. I would suggest downloading myschool app and paying the 1k subscription too. The app really helped me and I am sure it will be of help to many others out there. You can turn the app to your next whatsapp that you open many times a day l. I used to open the app and solve questions on it like 15 times a day or more and this was even because I am an engineering undergraduate and was busy then.

Lastly, pls note, UTME CBT these days is not that deep compared to the old UTME and it's not that hard. This fact really helped me in 2020 jamb as I got 99 in phy. Many people say its error on the part of jamb but I know I was not expecting nothing less than 90 before. Know what it's to know about every topic. Be well grounded in what you know. Know the little little on the surface stuffs and most importantly, try to get the basest knowledge about each topic. Know what the topic is about, why you are required to learned and what you are required to learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mitochondria96(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Donpre:

Its a herculean task you've decided to embark on and trust me you'll need to define "why" you're doing it and make sure its good enough so when obstacles both financial and academic arise, you'll always have something to keep you going

Guidelines:
I don't think there's a defined way to getting into medicine but definitely study time as high as 18 hours just ain't enough,
I don't know what the recent flavour of textbooks is now as its been 4 years since I studied for UTME but you'll need standard textbooks which the current 100L should know about.
I used: Modern Biology, Senior secondary physics, Ababio chem and (Dictionary + stress rules) for english(it was my lowest score)

Past questions are very important, too important even. Don't cram them, use them to test your knowledge and how questions can be twisted. Since you are devoting 18hrs, try to solve every single one of them more than once. I had this rule where after reading a topic I find PQs from the last 10 years on that topic and answer them, if I score below 80%, I read the topic again. Just my rule.

Exam skills:
- Time management,
- Shortcuts for solving calculations
- Speed
- Accuracy

In summary, read your textbooks from start till finish at least 3 times, solve as much past questions till you're hitting 80% in every year in every subject and prepare for the exam with the mindset that each question failed automatically increases your chances of coming back next year

#N.B: Hope your O'Levels are good(As and Bs).... My schools just used screening instead of post utme. You don't want to be caught unawares.

Encouragement?
I find it weird you'll be asking for encouragement and not sincere opinions. Seems you've already decided, your reason for deciding should be enough encouragement

but I'll chip by saying....

There's harm in trying. The 6 years + x years spent doing this can be spent mastering a trade, building a company, getting another degree+service+1 year work experience. So yes it is a huge risk especially with your age

The question is, will you regret not having taken this step some years from now?
The answer is left for the person regretting or not regretting to decide but my sincere opinion? Medicine will always be a great choice... but that's me

Good luck!

Thank you sir I appreciate...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mitochondria96(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
lowcarb:

started med sch at 37yrs, so you can do it.

Wow thank you sir
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Damson22: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
HumanCalc:
Solve them like you are being tested. See each pq you do as your jamb test and do them only to see how well you would perform if they were truly your utme test. Remember, they were someone's questions in the past.

You probably might not be getting the scores you want. Note those topics giving you the problem. Go back and read them instantly after marking and seeing your score. My own advice is this, always dedicate a day to a subject. Few hours for textbook starting from where you left off. The next 1 or 2 hours for question solving. And then finally going through what you missed and noting them down. I would suggest downloading myschool app and paying the 1k subscription too. The app really helped me and I am sure it will be of help to many others out there. You can turn the app to your next whatsapp that you open many times a day l. I used to open the app and solve questions on it like 15 times a day or more and this was even because I am an engineering undergraduate and was busy then.

Lastly, pls note, UTME CBT these days is not that deep compared to the old UTME and it's not that hard. This fact really helped me in 2020 jamb as I got 99 in phy. Many people say its error on the part of jamb but I know I was not expecting nothing less than 90 before. Know what it's to know about every topic. Be well grounded in what you know. Know the little little on the surface stuffs and most importantly, try to get the basest knowledge about each topic. Know what the topic is about, why you are required to learned and what you are required to learn from it.

Thanks boss, I will give it a try
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Damson22:

Everything is determination and patience.

If you are using 2 days to solve a year, within 1 month, you will discover some questions at different years require almost the same formulas to solve them.

Here is what I did during my time:
I got a JAMB syllabus/emphasis for each subject.
Got my textbook and read all those topics. It was fast because they weren't that new to me and I was working with time. After each topic,I summarize. Until i got to physics; that i wrote down all the formulas because example: you will see something like "candidates should be able to know hooke'law."

Then I entered PQ. I patiently solved,ticked and wrote the formula I used in solving beside each question in Physics (I only did this in the first 10 years and last 10 years). But I ticked and solved all the years in English, Biology and Chemistry.

After I had done this, I started reading them like normal textbooks. I went through them again and again and again until it became normal.
Example: I could go through half of the years of chemistry in one sitting. That means in 2 sittings I was through with the whole of chemistry PQ.

When it was remaining a month or so, I bought new PQs and started solving them year by year again until I sat for the exam.

It will be boring at first, but you will surely adapt.

©️2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DanIduh06: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
HumanCalc:

Nice one.
Kindly state the textbooks that u used.
It will go a long way in helping the guy and others
Regards.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Tatarison(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
brain02:
he's also a medic. penultimate class and I'm sure he's conscious of what he posted. so rest! and find attention elsewhere. cheesy
Humble submission, you just made my day�

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.