Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1847188 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by taiocol: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
knelson: Pass your next jamb in flying colors!! Over 2500 physics multiple choice questions! Jamb Biology and English (2000-2002)! It’s free!!! Just go to http://eginny.com/moodle/
MORE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!
i did poor. Started on
Sunday, 1 September 2013, 3:24
PM
State
Finished
Completed on
Sunday, 1 September 2013, 3:41
PM
Time taken
16 mins 35 secs
Marks
14/49
Grade
3 out of a maximum of 10 (29%)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2013
Kinda saturated with reading now and not feeling sleepy....any medico to chat with?.....*300l Ebsu*
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Starboi10: 12:45am On Sep 02, 2013
1.)Lagusta
2.)lomax
3.)Alutacontinua
4.)dr Gboy
5.)m.esther
6.)m.esther
7.)unilag
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Boluzie(m): 12:53am On Sep 02, 2013
Saxophemsy: bolu bolu...i c u o my boss@dr gboy u re talking fact o
femi na u b boss ooo,whatsup wit u nw.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drealdoc89(m): 2:40am On Sep 02, 2013
m.esther96:
dear,m all urssmiley,tke me anywhere,dubai,u.s.a......anywhere
anywhere like iraq,togo,syria,zimbabwe,right?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drealdoc89(m): 2:58am On Sep 02, 2013
Samgreguc: Hellow all. This my first time of being here. I nid a pharmacy student to enlighten me about the course so I cud prepare very well cos I was offered PHARMACY in UNIPORT last week.
Ntin much to know,buh i will tell u a few.
1) In year one,u will be doing basically science courses like,chem,botany,physics,aeb etc.
2)U r permittd t dress d way u wnt in ur year one but as soon as u move over,u wil nid t luk professional always(coperate dressin wit ur tie if necessary)
3)Its nt a difficult course,jst dat de wil bombard u with a lot of work with little time to read nd comprehend wat u v bin taught....thats where d stress cums in....4rm ur year two.
This s ok 4 nw!
Am in Delsu

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drealdoc89(m): 3:03am On Sep 02, 2013
Samgreguc: Any pharmacist in da house?
yep
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drealdoc89(m): 3:06am On Sep 02, 2013
Breezy90: Helo guys I am new on dis thread I am a pharmacy student unilag 200..any pharm here

Yes of cox.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drealdoc89(m): 3:14am On Sep 02, 2013
Breezy90: Wow nyc write up...datz 2 u medical student..plz hope pharmacy z nt as rigorous as dis
smiles
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 6:36am On Sep 02, 2013
drealdoc89:
1) In year one,u will be doing basically science courses like,chem,botany,physics,aeb etc.
2)U r permittd t dress d way u wnt in ur year one but as soon as u move over,u wil nid t luk professional always(coperate dressin wit ur tie if necessary)
3)Its nt a difficult course,jst dat de wil bombard u with a lot of work with little time to read nd comprehend wat u v bin taught....thats where d stress cums in....4rm ur year two.
This s ok 4 nw!
Am in Delsu
thanks alot. So far which course has challenged u d most.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2013
drealdoc89:
yep
hw is the field to u? And which course has been more challenging to u?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2013
drealdoc89:
This s ok 4 nw!
Am in Delsu
nice one. Are u Ibo/Igala?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2013
I know this may sound stupid, but please vote here...... https://www.nairaland.com/1420743/big-brother-jokes...vote-favourite-here

Thanx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
1.our vewi own CMD Dr.Lagustacheesysmiley 2.lomaxx 5.miss alutacontinua. 6.m.esther 7.Unilag.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SamConquer(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lagusta: I know this may sound stupid, but please vote here...... https://www.nairaland.com/1420743/big-brother-jokes...vote-favourite-here

Thanx
I don drop one tiny LIKE for there,na you and Nadia SA dey go head to head currently nau o,Oya Medics make una go vote for una guy...hehehe##You go Pay Me for this Campaign o**face Squeeze**
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SamConquer(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
charleymed: Good day medics, i want to say a big thank you to everybody on this thread, you guys are great. I want to propose that we give special recognition to some amiable members of this blog. This is going to be one of the activities to mark our 100 page "HITS". Nomination of medics for the following awards starts now. Please endeavour to participate, date for election will be communicated to us later.
1.The most stuffy medic.
2. The most romantic medic(male)
3. The most romantic medic (female)
4. Mr social
5. Miss social
6. The most available aspirant
7. The most represented med school on this thread.
More suggestions are welcomed, Dr. Lagusta hope we have your permission?
Personally with what I have Seen So Far,Analytically I will give this vote Critically.....(1)who Else do You Expect if not the Author of the thread who utilize some minute of His time to think,and create an Important thread,and garnish it with important stuff thereby making the thread ''Stuffy'',you already know who I am talking about but the ''stuficious medic"....Lagusta(that no mean say we no go dey fight for other thread o,especially Phone threads lol)....(2)this dude is something else,when it comes to romantic Slangs it makes you wonder whether he wrote down the Love prose of romantic novels under the dictation and guidance of Shakespeare,(and should I add a little gossips here,that I caught this dude in a particular thread giving a 'Medically' S'e'x'u'a'l'y explicit description of how to make a lady go gaga in bed, through his discription You need not a Soothsayer to tell you this dude posses the dexterity in the issue of romance and S'e'x he is no other person but the ''romeotic''--Lomaxx......(3)who else do you expect,when the ''romeotic'' guy is involve,it have to be the ''Julietic'' Lady---Aluta Continua....(4)errrrm,Ok for the Mr Social it goes to the one who think about the vote ish in the First place---Charleymed....(5)miss Social?ok,it is once again the 'Julietic' Lady Aluta Continua....(6)Ok this one is a tough call,between Jewel bukky and m.esther,I have seen the Former's, avid participation in the ABU thread,and her recent induction in here but actually the Later have being 'floating' here for quite some time,and since the voting deal particularly with this thread..I give it up to---m.esther...(7)ok,ok,this Number 7 seems to be on ''repping Your hood",cause I can see everyone clinging to his/her 'mother's kitchen',am sorry,I think I have to do Same,Give it up to---(b)Igbenidion University.......So this are My Personally vote,which I voted Critically.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by taiocol: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
any Rx i gat a question. Need urgent reply
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
taiocol: pls do u knw any tin abt Direct Entry. No bdy seems 2 be answering me here

not really, though over here in UNILAG, it seems to be thru a diploma foundation programme, when u meet d cutoff CGPA at the end of the session then u cross over to 200 level still studying the same course.

For further details, check www.unilag.edu.ng
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
1) Lagusta

2)Lomaxx

3) aluta continua

4) Aliandro

5) glowyn2shyn

6) m.esther

7) UNILAG
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
drealdoc89:
anywhere like iraq,togo,syria,zimbabwe,right?
yea,anywhere
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lagusta: I
know this may sound stupid, but please vote here......
https://www.nairaland.com/1420743/big-brother-jokes...vote-favourite-here

Thanx
i don vote
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drealdoc89(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
m.esther96:
yea,anywhere
whao!
This love must be....*clears throat*
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drealdoc89(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
#me@:

nice one. Are u Ibo/Igala?
hmm...hw wer u able to streamline it to this two?
*astounded*
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drealdoc89(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Samgreguc:
hw is the field to u? And which course has been more challenging to u?
d most challenging so far has been PHARMACOGNOSY(PCG)-this was d first cox i failed in 2h level nd d highest i'v had so far in it has bin 'C'(aldo i later had 'A' in d one i failed earlier)
Many a times u jst have t cramp nd pour wat u hav bin tot cos d cox outline aint friendly at al.

D most interesting cox so far is Clinical Pharmacy&Pharmacy Administration(PCA)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drealdoc89(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
taiocol: any Rx i gat a question. Need urgent reply
yep. Lets c if its sometin i cn answer!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
drealdoc89:
whao!
This love must be....*clears throat*
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by taiocol: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
drealdoc89:
yep. Lets c if its sometin i cn answer!
that silica gel found in most drugs(tin drugs wat does it work 4
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sup guys.. New here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by taiocol: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Tenison96: Sup guys.. New here
wlcum
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deols(f): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
smiley

thanks to aluta for inviting me here.

Never knew this thread existed.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
deols: smiley

Haaaaaaa, Auntie deols!!!!!

Welcome ma!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
deols: smiley

It's my pleasure.
You're welcome.
Looking forward to learning from you. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.