Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

The Nigerian Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Wife (11296 Views)

White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. / Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2012
Lol....ok nah
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa: This Dailynews person is an a$$hole.

There is nothing wrong in hating someone...and there is no way someone can be cherished by all, so dear, u have the right to hate me.
freecocoa: ^Seriously that dude is just i-can't-think-of-the-right-adjective now, the most annoying thing is that he keeps making dry\boring jokes thinking its funny and to think he's almost 30 years old yet reasons like a child with mental problems.

For reals he needs to grow up and fast too.undecided
u have the right to hate or like whoever u chose to, its your right and freedom, and thanks for hating, but I can't hate you for hating me cos I still maintain my stand: I AM A PRACTICING CHRISTIAN, THOUGH I AM NOT PERFECT BUT ALWAYS TRYING TO GET CLOSE TO PERFECTION, so it is not a crime for you to hate me so long as it makes u feel happier, good morning.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2012
freecocoa: ^Seriously that dude is just i-can't-think-of-the-right-adjective now, the most annoying thing is that he keeps making dry\boring jokes thinking its funny and to think he's almost 30 years old yet reasons like a child with mental problems.

For reals he needs to grow up and fast too.undecided
By God's grace, he is trying hard to grow up fast...thanks for the frequent reminder smiley
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^^U give him too much credit by calling him an a$$hole....the guy actually says st*upid sh*t and genuinely believes in them. It's amazing i tell ya.....I've never seen someone that talks a whole load of crap in so many words like he does

The guy is so freaking weird, especially when he starts talking about how he's a Christian and sh*it

*[size=8pt][size=8pt]Ogugua no beef to u by d way, u're prolly d only thing dat makes sense in his post[/size]* [/size]
All these bitter/hateful descriptions, just for one ordinary guy?
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Mynd44: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2012
Make una no stop ooooo
Re: The Nigerian Wife by DExplorer1: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2012
*in Idowuogbo's voice* See bars!!! grin
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Rocktation(f): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2012
Seriously Dailynews bro, you got me all confused. I've never known you to be one who makes personal remarks at all about others. C'mon, you're a 'man', I suppose. Men don't throw such side jabs na.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by DExplorer1: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2012
*in Mynd's habit* Taking a seat with a bucket of popcorn and a coke (chilled) cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2012
Lol, interesting.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Rocktation: Seriously Dailynews bro, you got me all confused. I've never known you to be one who makes personnal remarks at all about others. C'mon, you're a 'man', I suppose. Men don't throw such side jabs na.

Didn't get u, come down low so I can understand u better pls
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Mynd44: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Rocktation: Seriously Dailynews bro, you got me all confused. I've never known you to be one who makes personnal remarks at all about others. C'mon, you're a 'man', I suppose. Men don't throw such side jabs na.
I agree he should not throw jobs cos he is getting murdered
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2012
DailyNews:

Navigate through my profile, click on the link "eye opener" and then u will know truly if this guy you had been cursing and hating deserve all the curses n demeaning words u and ur cohorts had been using on him. Wish u could find the kind of happiness, joy and peace of mind I enjoy daily which makes me to deal with people hating me for trivial things.
Gosh!! I'll just be d grown up here and stop responding to ur bullsh*t

LOL @ eye-opener....tell me about d crap when u grow some balls, Heffa!!
Re: The Nigerian Wife by DExplorer1: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
wash your face or fix your keypad...twil save you some serious mistakes.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Rocktation(f): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2012
What's there not to understand? I meant you always go on your way meekly and never made insulting remarks. I used to rate you good for tolerance here. And now all of this is happening and you couldn't waste a minute more to get back at 'some people' that got you pissed from before? C'mon, women are inclined to hold grudges more, not the other way round. If you've got something against anyone on a thread, settle it right there. Don't bring no baggage to some other thread, getting people confused and all.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Mynd44: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2012
**eating Pop-corn**
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2012
~subscribing~ undecided
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2012
Maria-G:

Aniway, Hornipipe is trying to murder that newbie Seuntola. I think your presence is needed.
stop spreading fake rumours will you?
Re: The Nigerian Wife by DExplorer1: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2012
Here we have the good, the bad and the ugly
Tape rolling. . . *adjust my seat, dip my hand into the popcorn bucket*
Re: The Nigerian Wife by dontador(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2012
Monday morning bashing. Keep it coming.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Mynd44: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2012
Massive derailing is going down
Re: The Nigerian Wife by dontador(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2012
D-Explorer:
Here we have the good, the bad and the ugly
Tape rolling. . . *adjust my seat, dip my hand into the popcorn bucket*
It seems like you guys are enjoying this right?
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Mynd44: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2012
dontador: It seems like you guys are enjoying this right?
Very correct
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2012
hornipipe: stop spreading fake rumours will you?
then behave
Re: The Nigerian Wife by DExplorer1: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2012
dontador: It seems like you guys are enjoying this right?
You call it bashing i call it a show. The casts are profs in this business grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MR Nairaland Interview (day 5).. / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / High bank charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.