Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy (11856 Views)

Blackwater Withdraws From Yemen After Heavy Defeat By Houthi Shiite Separatists / US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand / Us Marines Pissing On Dead Insurgents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by kutchs: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Pakistan and Afghanistan harbours islamic terrorist. e.g they gave osama a duplex to be chilling and western citizens of islamic origin go there to train.
Need I remind the Ileke man that US entered Afghanistan in pursuit of Osama who the Taliban led govt had given a safe haven, so if more than 3000 had not died in New York, the 15000 would not have died in Afg/Pakistan. We know terrorism like the one represented by bh enjoys covert support among the muslim world. Sane govt must fight it else civilization will be affected.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
America also harbors GWB. . . .your point?

my point is that's why drones are allover those countries doing a hell of a great job. btw Bush knows how to handle muslims, he's got no time. bomb the Bleep outa them
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Finland(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

what is your point
He is not a christian..
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Please read the rest of my post and dont act ignorant. I want you to answer some questions. Since your so in support of the western world.

corcerning this movie matter i'm with them 100
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Builder: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
why do american supporters always claim they(america) export their values of freedom and democracy to foreign lands, when its obvious that what this crazed Americnas do is enslaved people, turn countries upside down because of their resources and fund terrosism.... they trainned and funded osama and now they are funding islamist radicals in libya and syria because they want what doesnt belong to them. Expect more terrior.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

corcerning this movie matter i'm with them 100

Then you are just being biased then. undecided Nothing other than that. Since you can't explain your position and can't support it properly.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
Finland:
He is not a christian..

From his motive, you deduced that he wasn't a Christian? What a great detective you are.

kutchs: Need I remind the Ileke man that US entered Afghanistan in pursuit of Osama who the Taliban led govt had given a safe haven, so if more than 3000 had not died in New York, the 15000 would not have died in Afg/Pakistan. We know terrorism like the one represented by bh enjoys covert support among the muslim world. Sane govt must fight it else civilization will be affected.

This political tension between US/oppositions did not start in 2001.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by oluwacjay: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
Aifey: US like UK wants 2conqur d world wit their military assoult. Refusin 2Apologies 2d islamic nations. Only intersted in syrian oil n 2distabiliz iran. Creatin wars 2maket their wepons n sell their products. Imagin supplyin rebel weapons in syria.
BOKO HARAM ALERT!!!! Dnt suicide bomb my fone ooo dude
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Then you are just being biased then. undecided Nothing other than that. Since you can't explain your position and can't support it.
No i'm not. you are trying to justify the killing of people and destruction of property because a prophet was supposedly insulted. some Muslims did the same thing 7 years ago in northern Nigeria killing people who probably have never heard of Denmark. btw the script was not made up, it was gotten from the quran and hadith. they shuld be thanked for propagating islam .grin grin grin
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
kutchs: Need I remind the Ileke man that US entered Afghanistan in pursuit of Osama who the Taliban led govt had given a safe haven, so if more than 3000 had not died in New York, the 15000 would not have died in Afg/Pakistan. We know terrorism like the one represented by bh enjoys covert support among the muslim world. Sane govt must fight it else civilization will be affected.

Oh so it wasn't to get at their oil?? Is that what you are saying. That they cared about getting osama bin laden so much that they were willing to go through the troubles of killing innocent civilians in Iraq, afghanistan and pakistan. Any sane person knows damn well that it was more than just getting osama bin laden.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Pontaboki: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
But I think the Americans have been using drones there.Use drones and finish these useless Muslims.Imagine people rioting for a film that most of them will never have the opporturnity to watch on YouTube.Crazy Mullahs
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

No i'm not. you are trying to justify the killing of people and destruction of property because a prophet was supposedly insulted. some Muslims did the same thing 7 years ago in northern Nigeria killing people who probably have never heard of Denmark. btw the script was not made up, it was gotten from the quran and hadith. they shuld be thanked for propagating islam .grin grin grin

And you are also justifying the western worlds reasons to terrorize nations that they know damn well that they are more powerful than. And No at the bolded part, I'm not trying to "justify the killing of people because of the prophet mohammed" I am only trying to prove to you that the western world are not so innocent when you think about it. I am not disclaiming that the Arab world too don't have their own wahala.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by yohannazack(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
I hav 5 major problems wit d arabs:
1. They claim to hate US, but dats where go to sch and they are safe,
2. They claim to hate US, but thats where they all run to in times of crisis in their countries,
3. They claim to hate US, but they run to US when in times of desaster,
4. They claim to hate US, but they have their embassies in US, and their people are safe. And finally
5. They dont differentiate religion frm government. WHY ?

1 Like

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
I don't like USA marines at all, they should stay in their country and stop peeping their eye in another peoples country biko.

I hope there are no USA marines in Nigeria cause those baggas don't go to a country with good intentions.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I like this.
It's about time all Islamic countries work together to tame USA's disrespect of religion.

Shameless Africa is too cowardly to do anything about the disrespect of their tradition, culture and identity.
You are a big fool...ode!
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

And you are also justifying the western worlds reasons to terrorize nations that they know damn well that they are powerful than. And No at the bolded part, I'm not trying to "justify the killing of people because of the prophet mohammed" I am only trying to prove to you that the western world are not so innocent when you think about it.

nobody is talking to you about innocence.....we are talking about crazy loud frustrated blood thirsty people who think their religion is superior to others, people who can only bring toothpicks to gun fights so they can claim victim.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2012

Man stop believe trashes you are been feed on CNN and other media outlets, I have every reason to believe that USA has a hand in that osama attack, even if they didn't plan it (as I find it hard to believe) they knew before hand of the attack and the were warned by several country's intelligency agencies of the attack, if other countrys agencies can get knownlegde of the attack do you want to convince me that the CIA and FBI diesnt have knownledge of the attack? They just let it happen so as to find a reason to invade afaghistian and iraq and thief their oil yet they couldn't kill osama which should tell you that it was not osama they were looking for but oil and they got it, they just used the 911 bombing as a cover up to get their long time desire.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by emmatok(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Hatred is shown to America because American shows hatred to the world. Stop trying to conquer and rule. Your papa did not buy the Atlas.
USA has shown no history of respect for another culture, religion or identity.

And the irony is that most of you rush to the US and the west due to there liberal ideology and freedom of speech.

Do you know how many Muslims from the Arab world seeking asylum in the US and the West ?
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
kutchs: Apologize to the muslim world for what? Has the muslim world apologized to the US for 9/11? Why do u feel the US owes the muslim world an apology when it is obvious it knows nothing about the offending film?
I quite agree with you. It is that kind of post that makes me wanna cry or pee, same ignorant individual programmed to look one way.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by lookmangiw(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
[quote
author=Ile-Ife]

I know your type. you will soon start bombarding us with the 800 years
old crusader stories. Is iran not supplying weapons to militants all
over the world Hezbollah etc. didn't Nigeria arrest one some months ago.
Is Malaysia not supplying money to southern thailand islamic
rebels?[/quote]if he can use it to buttress his points further, then i will give him a nod.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

nobody is talking to you about innocence.....we are talking about crazy loud frustrated blood thirsty people who think their religion is superior to others, people who can only bring toothpicks to gun fights so they can claim victim.

It depends on your definition of "crazy, loud, fraustrated, blood thirsty, people" some people would also classify the

Western world as such. undecided
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
emmatok:

And the irony is that most of you rush to the US and the west due to there liberal ideology and freedom of speech.

Do you know how many Muslims from the Arab world seeking asylum in the US and the West ?

There is no irony in it. I want freedom of speech and liberal ideology. But these middle easterners dont want it. If they did, we'd have had a large protest like the one in Libya.
Have you wondered why USA does not force the same ideology on China, Kuwait, etc?
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by takedat(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Chinese people protested today thereby destroying most Japanese owned properties and guess what Japan would never send any troop into China to protect its interest.USA claims it want to liberalize the world but their next door neighbour Mexico has been embroiled in drug related violence tha has killed thousands of people and US has done nothing.
US itself embolden these extremists when you enter their territory in the name of helping them you kill innocent citizens.Today NATO said it mistakenly killed nine Afghan women and the most there would do is to send condolence msg.Acts like this can lead these women relatives to be extremists.
The world will be a better placewithout muslim extremists and xtian islamophobias
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
gboss4sure:

Man stop believe trashes you are been feed on CNN and other media outlets, I have every reason to believe that USA has a hand in that osama attack, even if they didn't plan it (as I find it hard to believe) they knew before hand of the attack and the were warned by several country's intelligency agencies of the attack, if other countrys agencies can get knownlegde of the attack do you want to convince me that the CIA and FBI diesnt have knownledge of the attack? They just let it happen so as to find a reason to invade afaghistian and iraq and thief their oil yet they couldn't kill osama which should tell you that it was not osama they were looking for but oil and they got it, they just used the 911 bombing as a cover up to get their long time desire.

That's how they roll. why do you think Jonathan rushed back from Botswana. how many world leaders were out of their country on the eve of the pretest. everyone was sent a dip cable to prepare for violence, the already knew the protest will happen days before it started, but people like Morsi refused. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by gramci: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
The time has come for America to increase its drone programme across the. middle east.

Them need give aboki chair siddon
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
take dat: Chinese people protested today thereby destroying most Japanese owned properties and guess what Japan would never send any troop into China to protect its interest.USA claims it want to liberalize the world but their next door neighbour Mexico has been embroiled in drug related violence tha has killed thousands of people and US has done nothing.
US itself embolden these extremists when you enter their territory in the name of helping them you kill innocent citizens.Today NATO said it mistakenly killed nine Afghan women and the most there would do is to send condolence msg.Acts like this can lead these women relatives to be extremists.
The world will be a better placewithout muslim extremists and xtian islamophobias
The Chinese government protected the Japanese embassy against intruders. The mammoth crowd of Chinese protesters couldn't get anywhere near the gates. That is why you can not get something like that in this case. The Chinese government vowed to protect the Japanese! So get your fact straight because the case is different in the Middle-east where an American Ambassador and three other fellow citizens murdered.

You are very biased in your comment.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by kutchs: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Oh so it wasn't to get at their oil?? Is that what you are saying. That they cared about getting osama bin laden so much that they were willing to go through the troubles of killing innocent civilians in Iraq, afghanistan and pakistan. Any sane person knows damn well that it was more than just getting osama bin laden.
Oil? Wasnt there oil in Afghanistan before 9/11? Why did the US have to wait till the bombing of the WTC b4 entering Afghanistan? By the way how much oil do these countries bar Iraq to push the US in?
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
take dat: Chinese people protested today thereby destroying most Japanese owned properties and guess what Japan would never send any troop into China to protect its interest.USA claims it want to liberalize the world but their next door neighbour Mexico has been embroiled in drug related violence tha has killed thousands of people and US has done nothing.

Guy no bobo us. They protested in front of the Japanese embassy and it was well protected by the Chinese police. Everyone went back home to meet their families. nobody was killed. it wasn't a chauvinistic protest. they don't want "their" islands to be sold to the Japs.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by takedat(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
all4naija: The Chinese government protected the Japanese embassy against intruders. The mammoth crowd of Chinese protesters couldn't get anywhere near the gates. That is why you can not get something like that in this case. The Chinese government vowed to protect the Japanese! So get your fact straight because the case is different in the Middle-east where an American Ambassador and three other fellow citizens murdered.

You are very biased in your comment.
Please apart from Libya where 4 US citizen died tell me which muslim nation did not protect foreign embassies.Have you forgotten that protesters who were killed in Yemen,Sudan,Tunisia etc died becos host countries were trying to protect those foreign missions.Please give credit to them for been able to manage the crises.As mighty as Chinas security force is why couldnt they stop their people from destroying Japanese properties.
Note that most forces employed in quelling dis insurrection and killing these protesters are muslims.So all muslims can not be terrorists
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by abe4kom: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
Semper Fi Devil Dog!
Go get'em marines!!
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
kutchs: Oil? Wasnt there oil in Afghanistan before 9/11? Why did the US have to wait till the bombing of the WTC b4 entering Afghanistan? By the way how much oil do these countries bar Iraq to push the US in?

The answer to that question is very simple, They needed an excuse to hide their intentions and 9/11 was the perfect excuse.

I mean think about it, knowing the U.S you should know that they don't like playing the criminal but they love to play

the victim. And Iraq produces 3,100,000 barrels of oil per day F.Y.I, making it the 6th oil producing country in the world.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by takedat(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Guy no bobo us. They protested in front of the Japanese embassy and it was well protected by the Chinese police. Everyone went back home to meet their families. nobody was killed. it wasn't a chauvinistic protest. they don't want "their" islands to be sold to the Japs.
Get your facts right,there detroyed some Japanese properties though it might not be their embassy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding / Israeli Linked Cargo Ship Hit By Drone Off India's Coast / UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.