Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy (11857 Views)

Blackwater Withdraws From Yemen After Heavy Defeat By Houthi Shiite Separatists / US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand / Us Marines Pissing On Dead Insurgents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by kutchs: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Guy no bobo us. They protested in front of the Japanese embassy and it was well protected by the Chinese police. Everyone went back home to meet their families.
And thats the diff bw the Chinese and those muslims. While there‘s nothing wrong with protesting a felt wrong done you there‘s so much wrong killing innocent people in the process. We know of protest in the US, Spain, Italy, Greece etc but I cant remember the protesters killing others. Why cant the muslims protest without shedding blood?

2 Likes

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by ayox2003: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Two things:

1) I have seen the movie and it irks me that the Moslems could take this video too far. Numeruous videos against Christ on Youtube and it doesnt drop a leaf in the jungle.

2) The presence of the US in Yemen is to gather intelligence and protect their interest. Yemen is the training ground for terrorists - ask AbdulMutallab. BUT they must not attack innocent citizens.

Having said that, I smell war. The US doesn't want to be caught unawares as warships from more than 25 countries, including the United States, Britain, France, Saudi Arabia and the UAE are launching a military exercise in the Straits of Hormuz.

Also, A third US aircraft - the CVN-74 Stennis - carrier is en route to Iran with an estimated time of arrival of about 10 days.

This is obviously politics.

Frawzey
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by emmatok(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

There is no irony in it. I want freedom of speech and liberal ideology. But these middle easterners dont want it. If they did, we'd have had a large protest like the one in Libya.
Have you wondered why USA does not force the same ideology on China, Kuwait, etc?

If they don't want the western ideology, then they should mind their business.

US is China largest trading partner.
China is more open and liberal today because they want the US and the West to accept them.

Same for Kuwait, UAE and CO .
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
If only I had as many nukes as Uncle Sam did in my silos, heaven knows what I would have done to these terrorists and their cohorts. The Americans are quite nice. The US has shown a lot of restraint in the war against terror. Some parties aren't as forgiving. If only I had as many nukes as Uncle Sam in my silos, heaven knows what I would have done to these terrorists and their cohorts. The Americans are quite nice. The US as shown a lot of restraint in the war against terror. Some parties aren't as forgiving. If only I had as many nukes as Uncle Sam in my silos, heaven knows what I would have done to these terrorists and their cohorts. The Americans are quite nice. The US as shown a lot of restraint in the war against terror. Some parties aren't as forgiving.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
emmatok:

China is more open and liberal today because they want the US and the West to accept them.

This is where I stop replying. . . .lol wtf

1 Like

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by takedat(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
emmatok:

Same for Kuwait, UAE and CO .
The US needs China more than the Chinese needs them now.China has its own distinct form of Democracy and Capitalism.
Mind you citizens of Kuwait and other Arab nations have anti US sentiments,there are just been caged by their rulers.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by ayox2003: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
take dat: Chinese people protested today thereby destroying most Japanese owned properties and guess what Japan would never send any troop into China to protect its interest.USA claims it want to liberalize the world but their next door neighbour Mexico has been embroiled in drug related violence tha has killed thousands of people and US has done nothing.
US itself embolden these extremists when you enter their territory in the name of helping them you kill innocent citizens.Today NATO said it mistakenly killed nine Afghan women and the most there would do is to send condolence msg. Acts like this can lead these women relatives to be extremists.
The world will be a better placewithout muslim extremists and xtian islamophobias

You're wise!

Infact your entire post says it all.

The Islamophobia is a brainwashing technique sponsored by the US to garner support from their citizens about their presence in the Middle East.

These things you watch on your screens are sponsored. They are politically influenced, resource chasing and corruption filled.

Live and lets live. Is that too much to ask?

Frawzey
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by emmatok(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
take dat: The US needs China more than the Chinese needs them now.China has its own distinct form of Democracy and Capitalism.
Mind you citizens of Kuwait and other Arab nations have anti US sentiments,there are just been caged by their rulers.

Where did you get that from.
Most of the products manufactured in China are US brands.
Name the top ten IT product manufactured in China.
Most of those Arab nation are closer to the US than you think.
Who saved Kuwait from Iraqis.
Who buy most of the choiced properties and products in Dubai.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by emmatok(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

This is where I stop replying. . . .lol wtf
Great,
Fi mi le o.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by KINGwax(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I like this.
It's about time all Islamic countries work together to tame USA's disrespect of religion.

Shameless Africa is too cowardly to do anything about the disrespect of their tradition, culture and identity.
and shameless u! Talkin abt religion as if your forefathers don't have a diety they worshipped before religion was forced on ya! What happened to the gods?

1 Like

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
KINGwax: and shameless u! Talkin abt religion as if your forefathers don't have a diety they worshipped before religion was forced on ya! What happened to the gods?

First of all, I'm not the only one on this thread. Second, I did not personally discuss my "religion" and third, your forefathers were running about in grass skirts back in the days, so what happened to yours?
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by KINGwax(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Did the Islamic world support 9/11? Did they agitate for 9/11?

9/11 was mostly political. . . .learn your history plz.
it's clear you're a muslim, and most of you are alwys sacred of people dominating over your religion cos u feared it's extinction. Pls don't shout 'Alahu akbar' oo. Cos we knw after dt na to draw sword or throw bombs! Fuckin terrorists y'all are!
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
emmatok:
Great,
Fi mi le o.
Rara o, mi o fi e le.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
KINGwax: [size=18pt]it's clear you're a muslim,[/size] and most of you are alwys sacred of people dominating over your religion cos u feared it's extinction. Pls don't shout 'Alahu akbar' oo. Cos we knw after dt na to draw sword or throw bombs! Fuckin terrorists y'all are!

Another proud Nigerian detective.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by KINGwax(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

First of all, I'm not the only one on this thread. Second, I did not personally discuss my "religion" and third, your forefathers were running about in grass skirts back in the days, so what happened to yours?
i shld ask you! Cos you're d one gettin heated over a religion or culture being rubbished!
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by KINGwax(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Another proud Nigerian detective.
duh!!!
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
KINGwax: i shld ask you! Cos you're d one gettin heated over a religion or culture being rubbished!

What should you ask me?

kuku ask now.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
KINGwax: duh!!!

Na your kind dey use tree branch to defuse bomb.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by KINGwax(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I like this.
It's about time all Islamic countries work together to tame USA's disrespect of religion.

Shameless Africa is too cowardly to do anything about the disrespect of their tradition, culture and identity.
i ask you, what happened to the idols your forefathers were worshipping before the whites rubbished them and gave you religion?
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by alaoeri: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
Majority doesn't know about international politics, all what's happening in middle east was orchestra, any Arab nation that fails to dance to the tune of America 'll be painted black & u can't see America in any place where they won't benefit. They are busy fighting Arab nations because they got want they want & doesn't want to loose ground as world super powers. Iran opposes American ideology that's why Obama & Ahmadnijjah are at logger head.
The issue of world trade centre is so complex & if u still believe Osama is behind it u are on a long thing, so many question to ask.
*on 911 about 6000 jews working at WTC are on leave, why is their leave on the same time.
*how on earth 'll some1 break American security as tight at is it before 911 and successfully hijacked planes not one oh.
*its was later show in some documentary that those plans where even unmanned.
*beside Osama was once US ally what went wrong btw them.
*study they way & manner WTC crash & study similar case, please try to observe the thick smoke from WTC.
*try to read back US/Middle east relationship since Bush senior administration.
Note study without bias mind google 'll be of help.
US presence in the middle east isn't to tackle terrorist but of selfish reasons. Let them pull out of middle east & the Arab nations stop international transaction with US dollars & see whether US 'll still remain where they are.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
KINGwax: [/b] i ask you, what happened to the idols your forefathers were worshipping before the whites rubbished them and gave you religion?

What has that got to do with that particular post? Where's the connection?

They're where they are. . . in the mind of delusional folks who needs to believe in a higher being to survive. Folks like you.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by KINGwax(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Na your kind dey use tree branch to defuse bomb.
it's called improvisation! Shld i rather use your teeth?
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
KINGwax: it's called improvisation! Shld i rather use your teeth?

LOL. grin
Why not kuku sit on it?
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by KINGwax(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL. grin
Why not kuku sit on it?
what difference will it make if you volunteered yours? I mean your butt.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

They're where they are. . . in the mind of delusional folks who needs to believe in a higher being to survive. Folks like you.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by bigmaut: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
Aifey: US like UK wants 2conqur d world wit their military assoult. Refusin 2Apologies 2d islamic nations. Only intersted in syrian oil n 2distabiliz iran. Creatin wars 2maket their wepons n sell their products. Imagin supplyin rebel weapons in syria.
why shld d US appologise 4 what are dey d 1 that produce d film? are d rebel in syria not muslims like yu, hav dey no right 2 self defence themselves must assad slaughter them like fowl or is is usa that curse d arab spring get yur fact right Lil" boy
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by KINGwax(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

war_rëffa!
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Everything has its place in the world. And at the current situation of things, a Republican approach would be quite efficient in stemming this new wave of crisis over a movie.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
ooseven: ^^^ @Ileke - Idi,

I know you are desperate to put in the last word and i have no plan to deprive you of that.

The video has nothing to do with the American nation, but was privately made.

The reponse by way of protest is understandable, but killing a US ambassador and other innocent people is barbaric, unjustifiable and does nothing to change the perception of non-islamic people of an average muslim/arab.

Try not to dilute this particular issue with the activities of the US in the middle east, it makes u come across as willing to throw in all arguments possible to disrupt the real issue which is:

THE MAJORITY OF THE MUSLIM PROTESTERS ARE TOO SENSITIVE AND ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE.

Okay, I dash you the last word
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Oops, I did it again.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by takedat(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
bigmaut:
why shld d US appologise 4 what are dey d 1 that produce d film? are d rebel in syria not muslims like yu, hav dey no right 2 self defence themselves must assad slaughter them like fowl or is is usa that curse d arab spring get yur fact right Lil" boy
You have a point about the movie.US protected and backed Mubarak,Assad's father,former Yemeni,Tunisian presidents while it was obvious that those men were despots.US and the west are arming Syrian rebels with ammunitions without taking into fact that Al Qaeda has infiltrated the Syrian rebels rank,then later when those rebels chase Assad there will start battling with terrorism just like Libya now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding / Israeli Linked Cargo Ship Hit By Drone Off India's Coast / UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.