Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men (6137 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / 10 Things Men Just Need To Accept About Women / Things You Should Accept About Your Partner?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2012
11 things women should admit to, to prevent themselves frm marital & emotional heartbreaks;

1. Most Men cannot have sex exclusively with just one woman, for the rest of their lives.

2. Men are created with varied sexual appetite, some men can do without sex for a year, some cannot do without sex for 2 days.

3. A man who's madly in love with one woman can still have sex with other women but still love his 'woman'.

4. Some of the best husbands have concubines or mistresses, these extra marital affairs play a role in keeping the man sane and free of sexual tensions,especially during mid-life crises.

5.If your man is just having sex with some sweet sexy teen or babe, WORRY LESS.But, if your man starts making midnight calls, pinging and exchanging text messages with another lady at odd hours, BE VERY WORRIED.

6. Before you choose your man, ensure he believes in AIDs, STDs and protected sex. That way,there are chances that he will not bring HIV and other STDs into your life.

7. Most chronic wife beaters are faithful husbands,they hardly have extramarital-affairs.

8. Most 'extra' loving husbands have concubines, these concubines keep the man abreast on new ways of making women happy.

9. Your man's mistress or concubine is most times not interested in you or your home. She has already seen your pictures and those of your kids via your hubby’s phone. She and your hubby just have a sexual understanding or partnership which helps both deal with peculiar individual issues.

10. As a woman, if you go all out in a bid to catch your husband red-handed cheating, you WILL succeed. Then what next? If u listen hard to your domestic servants in their private discussions, u will certainly hear them insult you, so why listen?

11. Judge your man by his responsibilities towards you and the kids, and NOT by who is giving 'do*gie style' to him in the office...

2 Likes

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by FRANKLINTON(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
This is rubbish. You're advising a woman to worry less when her husband is cheating on her. You, the poster, will you worry less when your wife cheats on you?

3 Likes

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nonsense.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by oge4real(f): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Chronicles of a chronic cheat.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Shaw007(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why is this all about sex sex sex. . .i even thought its some logical tin. . .a standard cheating manual
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
Yield: Nonsense.
E O D

1 Like

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by MyneWhite1(f): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by malaria(f): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
FRANKLINTON: This is rubbish. You're advising a woman to worry less when her husband is cheating on her. You, the poster, will you worry less when your wife cheats on you?
Verily verily I say unto u, in due time u shall be found guilty of those crimes.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by nikkyshyne(f): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Err...I read the post with a racing heartbeat. The comments that ensued are like drugs to my soul. The OP is truly writing nonsense right? embarassed
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
What I got from this is that women should accept abusers and cheats as husbands. I don't know why. I don't know where the feeling or intuition is coming from, however, something tells me me that not all men are cheats and abusers. I'm gonna be daring and take my chances on finding a guy who doesn't do the abominable.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: What I got from this is that women should accept abusers and cheats as husbands. I don't know why. I don't know where the feeling or intuition is coming from, however, something tells me me that not all men are cheats and abusers. I'm gonna be daring and take my chances on finding a guy who doesn't do the abominable.
attagirl! wink

1 Like

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
OP must have missed his medication.....or escape from the looney Hilton.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
This is so much crap.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: Err...I read the post with a racing heartbeat. The comments that ensued are like drugs to my soul. The OP is truly writing nonsense right? embarassed

He is. When evil people refuse to change, the next step is to wrap it all in a sphere of "normalty". It is a trend in the endtimes.
Keep your eyes, both physical and spiritual, open.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Mynd44: 3:03am On Sep 17, 2012
What a load of undiluted nonsense
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by frank317: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2012
All the comments here clearly shows that we just don't like facing the truth. The world is not in ur imagination, its real; face it!!

The write up is, sadly, a fact and I know everybody who read it knows it yet they choose to insult.

Yet these same girl will always ask, why do men cheat?

Just how many man in ur life time do u know that does not cheat? I am not saying that all men cheat, how many does not? Pls let's be honest to ourselves for once.

1 Like

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2012
ogugua88: What I got from this is that women should accept abusers and cheats as husbands. I don't know why. I don't know where the feeling or intuition is coming from, however, something tells me me that not all men are cheats and abusers. I'm gonna be daring and take my chances on finding a guy who doesn't do the abominable.

Definitely u can get exactly what u want if u sincerely & undoubtedly engage your power of attraction with fervent prayer of faith.

Now to the topic; if we take away insincerity & illusion, most of the points the op raised is a fact. Most married ladies will hardly believe that their every loving husbands are smartly cheating on them, but that doesn't mean their men don't love them, of course they do- majority of men are born with unusual libido, hence they can hardly be happy sleeping with one woman even though they will definitely love one woman.

I do not believe and like to hear a man beating a woman cos thats evil to me, but cheating in marriage, is sort of a usual practice by 99% of married rich men. So lets not crucify the op for raising some real life facts cos sooner, most people hauling stones at the op will be facing this situation- both the guys & the ladies, so all u need to do now is pray like ogugua did & don't insult the op cos he is somehow saying the truth. Goodmorning people!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Mynd44: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2012
^^
This is the definition of bullshyt
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by cindyrella(f): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2012
Crap! Crap!! Crap!!! undecided
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
This is the definition of bullshyt

LMAO! I'm almost sure the guy must hv majored in "bullshitology" in college......

He's so good @ yarning bull-crap!!

As far as the thread is concerned, I'll choose to believe d op is joking for my own sanity....ABSOLUTE BULLSH*IT!!
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Mynd44: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2012
^^
seriously, I find it difficult to believe that one person can spew so much crap. It is alarming
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Adaeze003(f): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2012
Lol @ cheats defending the motion.. But if a woman cheats she's a slut.. Fawkn hypocrites..

2 Likes

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by mecussey(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2012
The truth hurts, op gave a good advice. Men cheat due to Testosterone level. Women should learn to worry less, it does not mean they should not worry at all.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Mynd44: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2012
^^
Slap yourself
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by mecussey(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2012
Adaeze003: Lol @ cheats defending the motion.. But if a woman cheats she's a slut.. Fawkn hypocrites..
Yes if a woman cheat, she is a slut because, she has no reason to do that. Testosterone is a very strong homone in men, it alters our behaviour and has little or no regulator. The estrogen thats supposed to be balancing it sometimes does not show up at all due to the number of unclad ladies we see everyday with big things. The brain has no choice than to contunue to trigger the production of testosterone. Take it or leave it.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by mecussey(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Slap yourself
Even if do, it cant change the price of that thing.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Mynd44: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2012
mecussey: Even if do, it cant change the price of that thing.
Yeah but it might bring you back from lalaland
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by shaybebaby(f): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2012
mecussey: Yes if a woman cheat, she is a slut because, she has no reason to do that. Testosterone is a very strong homone in men, it alters our behaviour and has little or no regulator. The estrogen thats supposed to be balancing it sometimes does not show up at all due to the number of unclad ladies we see everyday with big things. The brain has no choice than to contunue to trigger the production of testosterone. Take it or leave it.
Kind of insulting to reduce the entire men-folk to a bunch of animals who cannot control the urges of nature.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Adaeze003(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2012
^^ took those words off my keypad.. Lol..
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by frank317: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah but it might bring you back from lalaland

U can continue vomitting rubish from ur mouth jst to get female attention (I realy don't know what u are doing wit it)
But the fact still remains, men will always be men, women will always b women. Men cheat despite having lovely wives at home. Pls come out of fantasy land and face the fact, women and guys like shuld stop whinning and get real.
They shuld think of ways to keep their husband from cheating on them instead of just believe it won't b possible cos it hurts.

NB: the world can still be a sane place if men cheat but will completely destry if women lose it. We are counting on the women here to have a sane world.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by mecussey(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2012
shaybe baby:
Kind of insulting to reduce the entire men-folk to a bunch of animals who cannot control the urges of nature.
Baby I know you are jealous of the fact that we are men, we will always be men.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
frank3.16:

U can continue vomitting rubish from ur mouth jst to get female attention (I realy don't know what u are doing wit it)
But the fact still remains, men will always be men, women will always b women. Men cheat despite having lovely wives at home. Pls come out of fantasy land and face the fact, women and guys like shuld stop whinning and get real.
They shuld think of ways to keep their husband from cheating on them instead of just believe it won't b possible cos it hurts.

NB: the world can still be a sane place if men cheat but will completely destry if women lose it. We are counting on the women here to have a sane world.

UTTER RUBBISh of the highest order....pls dont take your inabilities and weakness for a general thing.
men like you are hypocrites, because really, if thats how you think then fair enough, but if you feel so strongly about what you wrote above, AND BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE WAY OF LIFE, then why dont you tell exactly that to your partner instead of creeping like a common rat?!

YES i agree, many men CANNOT stick to ONE woman for the rest of their lives, but is cheating the solution here?! get real and BE HONEST with who you are if thats how strongly you feel about it.......... and let women decide if they want to be with a man like you or not!
is that not what the thread is about? to let women ACCEPT this fact about men? so in order to accept it, they need to KNOW it, so tell them that this is who YOU are, and basta!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: BBA Dillish Mathews Explores The No Bra Culture In Namibia / Its His Birthday!!! / I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.