Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. (10323 Views)

"Innocence of Muslims" Actress Sues Suspected Director and Youtube / Video: CAIR Releases Yoruba Appeal On 'innocence Of Muslims' Protests / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by snubish: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
The media is presently engrossed in covering events related to the movie trailer(title above) recently released on the internet. While those who orchestrated the whole thing are gloating in self adulation over their accomplishments. And some nairalanders, simple and ignorant, are opening threads full of name calling, stereotyping invectives all over the place, secretly rejoicing in their simple minded self righteousness.

But those who know, know that
Islam is clear in its condemnation of violent disturbance of society. This is not a religion of lawlessness where you irresponsibly take matters into your own hands and start causing mayhem when you feel slighted by the base actions of people of other faiths.

So we would like to ask a few questions, just so to be in the clear, about the origin of the whole matter. And thereby knowing how to perceive events in an intelligently appropriate way should a similar occurrence take place in the future(and this is bound to happen)

1. Who made this movie?: of what faith is he? Is he a movie producer? What other movies has he made in the past?

2. to what intent was this movie made?: to educate the people? To entertain them? To amuse the maker himself? To slander with malice? To incite to anger and consequent violence and widespread media coverage and condemnation?

3. Why was this movie trailer uploaded on the internet at a time close to the commemoration of the events of September 11, 2001: an innocent co-incidence? Deliberate seeking of an association/multiplier effect?

4. Who actually carried out the events of 9/11? Yes, who actually carried out the events of 9/11?

5. Has there always been a U.S embassy in Libya? Was this embassy or any other embassy in Libya subject to violent attacks when similar provocative events occurred in the past under Muammar Ghadafi?

6. How did sophisticated arms get into uncontrolled hands in Libya? Have “the chickens come home to roost” again?

7. Have there been violent protests in Muslim societies where the people are educated, prosperous, and have not had their communities fragmented by foreign agents?

So we ask these and other questions not stated here.
Indeed, the truth comes to those who seek to know sincerely.

9 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2012
Your questions haven't been answered. They are time-consuming questions to answer.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by snubish: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2012
lol, some questions have no answers.
i thot the thread was dead and buried. mac i want to direct u to a blog sometime later, i swear it will engage you, if u're not already familiar with it that is.

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2012
Direct me to the blog, it may just make my day.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by snubish: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2012
sorry about the delay mac, was really time constrained. i sent u an e mail. i don't want to post it here, some of her opinions are controversial and may influence some people.

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
snubish: sorry about the delay mac, was really time constrained. i sent u an e mail. i don't want to post it here, some of her opinions are controversial and may influence some people.

The woman is very confused. I am beginning to understand some things better though.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by snubish: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
maclatunji:

The woman is very confused. I am beginning to understand some things better though.

did you get to look up the blog? no I don't think she's confused really, more like she's too intelligent for her own good. She has a point you know, a rigid, literal interpretation of Islam can be devastating. Unfortunately some people have been victims of these sorts of interpretations.
try to go over the blog well, especially about her background. you will get more light on her perspective.
ma salam.

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
snubish:

did you get to look up the blog? no I don't think she's confused really, more like she's too intelligent for her own good. She has a point you know, a rigid, literal interpretation of Islam can be devastating. Unfortunately some people have been victims of these sorts of interpretations.
try to go over the blog well, especially about her background. you will get more light on her perspective.
ma salam.

I read about 3 of her blog posts and I think I understand her. However, she is moving from one extreme to the other. We will all have tests as Shaytan will attack those who have knowledge with their knowledge and those who don't have it with their ignorance. That doesn't mean Islam is the problem or we should start castigating each other. She's doing the same things she accused others of doing.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by chidyke77(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
Close this meaningless thread pls.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by MMJ(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2012
Why is this on the front page?
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by ParisLove1: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hmm, thread on sharia land made front page.

snubish: sorry about the delay mac, was really time constrained. i sent u an e mail. i don't want to post it here, some of her opinions are controversial and may influence some people.
Nawa o. Why are you people ashamed of everything islam? Why can't you post the blog? Why are you ashamed and going rioting for every movie that depicts your prophet? Re you scared of what you might see in the movie?

As for me I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ because is the power unto salvation for everyone that believes. Romans 1:16

And How did this made front page? It's not even trending.
angry

4 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by CrazyMan(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
muslim latunji deleted all the tactical questions asked by christians.

If this was a thread against Christianity, he would have left those posts. Just as he leaves blasphemous posts made by atheists on daily basis against christianity.

If you can't allow people air their views on this thread, then it has no business making the front page...

12 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by mafiacent(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
CrazyMan: muslim latunji deleted all the tactical questions asked by christians.

If this was a thread against Christianity, he would have left those posts. Just as he leaves blasphemous posts made by atheists on daily basis against christianity.

If you can't allow people air their views on this thread, then it has no business making the front page...

What planet does this guy come from?

5 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by alaoeri: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
chidyke77: Close this meaningless thread pls.
Its 'll be meaningless to you since u don't understand what's going on in the international scene.

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Chidante(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
We have to live wiv all deze muslims. Dey won't change unless they finally see the truth. Since Abraham made dat mistake, things havnt been d same. I pray 4 d young ones, dey re born and brought up in moslem homes and are scared of leaving. Moslems boiz n girls attend my church fellowship in campus, and you cn literally feel d fear in dem, buh thank God 4 boldness, sum of em av opend up. There is a Peace in Christ guys. Oh MY GOD!! How do I explain diz you you guys. We are nt in2 religion, cmon!! We re Into JESUS CHRIST. Cmon my brodaz. Let's show diz muslims love, it's d devil dah pushes any1 2 kill, you who shuld be mor informed shuldnt talk down on em. I knw it aint easy, buh we av no right 2 judge em, even if dey kill us. If Jesus was here, wah do you think He'll say ?

11 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Benito69(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
Let me simplify this for you, someone insulted what you believe in...
A. You can free the person.
B. Attack the person.
If you say people should not insult what you believe in, be ready to have it applied to you as well. If you don't want people to insult Islam, stop referring to non-believers as infidels, pigs etc.
1 billion Muslims can't intimidate 5 billion people, okay.
Besides its been confirmed that this movie was on youtube as far back as July, 2012. All the protests were planned and well coordinated, the video is just an excuse, you radicals can not intimidate the whole world, okay.

5 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
Paris_Love: Hmm, thread on sharia land made front page.

Nawa o. Why are you people ashamed of everything islam? Why can't you post the blog? [b]Why are you ashamed and going rioting for every movie that depicts your prophet? Re you scared of what you might see in the movie?

As for me I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ because is the power unto salvation for everyone that believes. Romans 1:16

And How did this made front page? It's not even trending.[/b] angry
smiley
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by movmentish(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
Every major religious crises has a long well covered trail leading back to JEWS,I say they should attack iran,then iran will surely obliterate them of the map of the earth,if iran can't we've gat d saudis and whole lotta angry A-rabs willing to help out

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
Paris_Love:
[b]Why are you ashamed and going rioting for every movie that depicts your prophet?
its not just a movie like the passion of the christ. This video was a satirical video clearly aimed infuriating, the fanatists and muslim faithfuls alike. You should count yourself lucky that your head is still intact.
Cos nobody takes it when their prophet is ridiculed in a video, not even christians.

2 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by passionate88: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
I still find it amusing that muslims believe it wasn't their brothers in piss that carried out the 9/11 terrorists act in the U.S... When the iranian president was at the U.N for a summit, he said the same thing nd the al qaedias (hope I got it right?) asked him not to insult their intelligence.. As 4 tunji, he's a muslim, u guys should 4give him if he hides ur posts, he doesn't like u asking any qstns abt islam (or is it isram) that he couldn't answer.

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Shalome(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
movmentish: Every major religious crises has a long well covered trail leading back to JEWS,I say they should attack iran,then iran will surely obliterate them of the map of the earth,if iran can't we've gat d saudis and whole lotta angry A-rabs willing to help out
U aint making Sense
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
passionate88: I still find it amusing that muslims believe it wasn't their brothers in piss that carried out the 9/11 terrorists act in the U.S... When the iranian president was at the U.N for a summit, he said the same thing nd the al qaedias (hope I got it right?) asked him not to insult their intelligence.. As 4 tunji, he's a muslim, u guys should 4give him if he hides ur posts, he doesn't like u asking any qstns abt islam (or is it isram) that he couldn't answer.

Let me use you as an example, you mean you couldn't post a comment without using very offensive and provocative phrases. What does this say about you as a person, your morals and social skills.

I am talking about your "brothers in piss" comment. Your ilk will say that I am not fair if I hide your post. However, do you guys ever stop to think about the things you post? Or do you throw your brains away when you want to comment about Islam/Muslims?

Calling Islam "Isram" too. You're going to be sanctioned but let's talk about this before you serve your ban.

Very poor morals you have, you should be ashamed of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by passionate88: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Let me use you as an example, you mean you couldn't post a comment without using very offensive and provocative phrases. What does this say about you as a person, your morals and social skills.

I am talking about your "brothers in piss" comment. Your ilk will say that I am not fair if I hide your post. However, do you guys ever stop to think about the things you post? Or do you throw your brains away when you want to comment about Islam/Muslims?

Calling Islam "Isram" too. You're going to be sanctioned but let's talk about this before you serve your ban.

Very poor morals you have, you should be ashamed of yourself.
why don't u ever hide the post of ur brothers in piss when they curse Christians?.

8 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
passionate88: I still find it amusing that muslims believe it wasn't their brothers in piss that carried out the 9/11 terrorists act in the U.S... When the iranian president was at the U.N for a summit, he said the same thing nd the al qaedias (hope I got it right?) asked him not to insult their intelligence.. As 4 tunji, he's a muslim, u guys should 4give him if he hides ur posts, he doesn't like u asking any qstns abt islam (or is it isram) that he couldn't answer.
your allusive post is quite ambiguous, even though its apparent that you're here to only cause mischief by thru flame war, but i beg you to differ cause it'll only lead to more derailing of this topic. And though it simply seems fit to put out her egregious comment, i solicite on her behalf to d mods to pamper justice with mercy, and let this end here.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
passionate88: why don't u ever hide the post of ur brothers in piss when they curse Christians?.

Where have Muslims made derogatory comments here? If I see them, I either correct or sanction them.

You are still repeating the offence. You will be sanctioned soon enough.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by KINGwax(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji: Direct me to the blog, it may just make my day.
you ke? U shld be banned from any civic forum

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Importance Of Fasting On The Day Of Arafat. / Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student / Islamic View On Artificial Insemination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.