Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. (10329 Views)

"Innocence of Muslims" Actress Sues Suspected Director and Youtube / Video: CAIR Releases Yoruba Appeal On 'innocence Of Muslims' Protests / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by oluMyderz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
rbjimoh: I believe everyone here will agree with me that the Whites prefer logic over every other things. In fact, they only believe in or do things which they have confirmed to be true and logical. If that is agreed upon, I'll then challenge all Christians on this site to google the statistics of the world fastest spreading religion. You'll find no other but Islam! If that is the case, the next question is why? Many Whites, despite efforts by some people to tarnish the image of Islam, have come to realise the truth in Islam. Many of them, who were hitherto sworn enemies of Islam, in their efforts to search the Qur'an and Sunnah for substances to denigerate Islam actually found that the truth they contain were logical, irrefutable, irresistible and eventually accepted Islam. The facts are there on the internet. Surf through google and you'll read heart-tempering unblemished accounts of how people found Light. That being said, I will state categorically here that the chunk of Muslims in Nigeria, particularly those of the southwest, are at best muslims by birth, but have weak understanding of their religion. No Muslim, I dear say, that understands his religion will ever harbour any iota of doubt about Islam however the circumstance. Islam is too much of facts than that. I am from Osun state myself, but I'm giving you the cardinal reason many southwestern muslims convert to Christianity. It is not because Christianity provided them with what Islam didn't, but it is because their hearts were empty.
Human beings are created to want to have happiness all through their lives. They dont want to suffer. They dont want to be in pain or lose someone dear to them. But, is that possible? The answer is no. Life is about admixture of joy and sorrow. You cannot be happy all through the day, let alone all through your life. Human mood follows the theory of dialectic. Now, Christianity preaches that Sons of Adam are to be in persecutal state of happiness. If you are afflicted with illness, to the Christians, it is the work of the Devil or your neighbour or something like that. It is never the Will of God that has come to pass upon you. Christians worship the figure of their pastors. They accord much reference to the pastors than they do even Jesus that they call 'God' .Islam, in contrary, states it clear that life is unchangeably an alloy of joy and sorrow. Therefore, it is the lack of knowledge of this by some southwestern muslims that make many turn to Christianity when they face difficult challenges. Christians go to church not because they truely want to serve God, but because they are seeking 'miracles'. They live for the NOW. Their concern is about the world and what is in it they could enjoy. Period. The hope of any Muslim isn't about the world but the world beyond. We know, as Muslims, that Allah says: 'If this life and all that it contains were be an iota of weight in Allah's sight, He would not have given the infidels any of it' and so we do not outdo each just for this life.
If you think you have facts to prove me wrong, the floor is yours!
u' v said it al bro. Jazakumlah khairan!
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by oluMyderz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
rbjimoh: I believe everyone here will agree with me that the Whites prefer logic over every other things. In fact, they only believe in or do things which they have confirmed to be true and logical. If that is agreed upon, I'll then challenge all Christians on this site to google the statistics of the world fastest spreading religion. You'll find no other but Islam! If that is the case, the next question is why? Many Whites, despite efforts by some people to tarnish the image of Islam, have come to realise the truth in Islam. Many of them, who were hitherto sworn enemies of Islam, in their efforts to search the Qur'an and Sunnah for substances to denigerate Islam actually found that the truth they contain were logical, irrefutable, irresistible and eventually accepted Islam. The facts are there on the internet. Surf through google and you'll read heart-tempering unblemished accounts of how people found Light. That being said, I will state categorically here that the chunk of Muslims in Nigeria, particularly those of the southwest, are at best muslims by birth, but have weak understanding of their religion. No Muslim, I dear say, that understands his religion will ever harbour any iota of doubt about Islam however the circumstance. Islam is too much of facts than that. I am from Osun state myself, but I'm giving you the cardinal reason many southwestern muslims convert to Christianity. It is not because Christianity provided them with what Islam didn't, but it is because their hearts were empty.
Human beings are created to want to have happiness all through their lives. They dont want to suffer. They dont want to be in pain or lose someone dear to them. But, is that possible? The answer is no. Life is about admixture of joy and sorrow. You cannot be happy all through the day, let alone all through your life. Human mood follows the theory of dialectic. Now, Christianity preaches that Sons of Adam are to be in persecutal state of happiness. If you are afflicted with illness, to the Christians, it is the work of the Devil or your neighbour or something like that. It is never the Will of God that has come to pass upon you. Christians worship the figure of their pastors. They accord much reference to the pastors than they do even Jesus that they call 'God' .Islam, in contrary, states it clear that life is unchangeably an alloy of joy and sorrow. Therefore, it is the lack of knowledge of this by some southwestern muslims that make many turn to Christianity when they face difficult challenges. Christians go to church not because they truely want to serve God, but because they are seeking 'miracles'. They live for the NOW. Their concern is about the world and what is in it they could enjoy. Period. The hope of any Muslim isn't about the world but the world beyond. We know, as Muslims, that Allah says: 'If this life and all that it contains were be an iota of weight in Allah's sight, He would not have given the infidels any of it' and so we do not outdo each just for this life.
If you think you have facts to prove me wrong, the floor is yours!
u' v said it al bro. Jazakumlah khairan!
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Tropilo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

I am a user with opinions and a Moderator as well. One does not exclude the order. You're just frustrated by my presence aren't you? Pele ehn!

And in case you're not OK with my performance, just report me. No need to whine.

Report you to yourself? eeh! Mr. Osewa.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Tropilo:

Report you to yourself? eeh! Mr. Osewa.

Now, this is perhaps the funniest post that has ever been directed to me on Nairaland.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
angelofpeace.co:
You have raised very important questions dat any right thinking and intelligent person would crave to have answers to. Bt to my utter most surprise, som ppl are shying away from dem and some are even turning d thread into another thing else. Just simple questions dat need very simple answers. Nawa o.
does the rubbish you post up there answer the question?
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by preciousoz: 4:43am On Sep 23, 2012
It's not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong;
not what we gain but what we save that makes us rich;
not what we read but what we remember that makes us learned;
and not what we profess but what we practice that gives us integrity.”
~Francis Bacon Sr.~

Christians, We are the Bible the world Read. Muslims, You are the Quran the World Read.

Maclatunji pls don't take this Topics to the Front page anymore as people of all religious inclination will be tempted to comment. If You will not allow people to air their Views or You are offended by their posts, then let it remain in the Islam section cos not everyone is comfortable with the modern day Mass killings in the Name of Religion (This is not the Stone Age)

In the End, its all about Who You are and not what You profess.

May God Help Us all.

4 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 23, 2012
Thats why you live your life based or let religion get in the way. Else you won't be able to socialize with ppl of religious groups anti-thesical to yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Punishment For Adultery In Islam Is Not Stoning To Death / Importance Of Fasting On The Day Of Arafat. / Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.