Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. (10330 Views)

"Innocence of Muslims" Actress Sues Suspected Director and Youtube / Video: CAIR Releases Yoruba Appeal On 'innocence Of Muslims' Protests / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by passionate88: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Where have Muslims made derogatory comments here? If I see them, I either correct or sanction them.

You are still repeating the offence. You will be sanctioned soon enough.

u've done it b4 na... U banned me 4 sm days while u always comment "intresting" when ur brothers in pi** posted their's..

2 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by passionate88: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
KINGwax: you ke? U shld be banned from any civic forum
seun made a grave mistake appointing him as a mod... Or maybe he's even seun sef... Using another id

3 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
movmentish: Every major religious crises has a long well covered trail leading back to JEWS,I say they should attack iran,then iran will surely obliterate them of the map of the earth,if iran can't we've gat d saudis and whole lotta angry A-rabs willing to help out
smh!! clueless soul
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
KINGwax: you ke? U shld be banned from any civic forum
what is wrong with you and passion. Is this what they teach you in church on sundays; to condemn other ppl because of religious differences, if this continues to be the case i'll rather resign claiming christianity, cause you're all an awful lot of hypocrites. Whatever happened to being a one nigeria bounded by love as a brother keeper.sad

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by passionate88: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Silkmoth33: what is wrong with you and passion. Is this what they teach you in church on sundays; to condemn other ppl because of religious differences, if this continues to be the case i'll rather resign claiming christianity, cause you're all an awful lot of hypocrites. Whatever happened to being a one nigeria bounded by love as a brother keeper.sad
tales by moonlight
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
passionate88: u've done it b4 na... U banned me 4 sm days while u always comment "intresting" when ur brothers in pi** posted his..

Oh but this time, you're serving a much longer ban so that this process does not have to repeat itself any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by CrazyMan(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji: What planet does this guy come from?
Lol...muslim latunji has clearly displayed his obsession towards his religion...

Look beyond the curtain...take a deep loot into the whole matter, and tell me a movie made by some lunatic justifies the violent reactions made by muslims.

If you ask me, I'd say its like killing a bee with a sledge hammer...your outburst was uncalled for...there could have been more matured ways to settle that matter...therefore this questions posted by the op are irrelevant, because it doesn't justify the killing of innocent people.

6 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
That show doesn't air on nairaland so i'm afraid there won't be any further discussion of that on this thread.
Try creating a topic about it in tv section and see if you'll get a reply.

And now back to the topic. smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
Gosh.I think this topic shouldnt be making front page again.It's simply adding petrol to fire.Let us all respect each other and learn to live in peace.Even Libyans had all defended the U.S and condemned killing the Ambasador.They have destroyed the militants responsible.This is no time pointing out which religion is better cos it's the beginning of foolishness to me.God is sitting down and watching in horror and disappointment as the work of his hands who are created to worship Him kill each other all in the name of religion.Religion is supposed to be a tool that draw us closer to God,instead we've misused it as an instrument in causing mayhem,hatred,rancour,unrest,debate in the world. Both Muslims and Christians should co-habit peacefully.Dont insult the religious beliefs of others and dont for any reason kill thy neighbour. Finally,let moderators stop puting these topics on front pages again exept they are delibrately doing that to make traffic thereby fueling intolerance and hatred. Peace out and God bless.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

The woman is very confused. I am beginning to understand some things better though.
*plssssssss! Let me see this blog. Pls pls pls pls falling from the stars whilst saying pls pls pls*
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by fijiano202(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
tunji if u continue this habit of hiding people post,the nairaland u so much adore will be hacked and will never exist again,its not a threat

3 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by mu2sa2: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2012
The attacks on Islam across d world, including Nairaland, is borne out of fear that Islam is growing even in Western countries and will eventually dominate d world. You will notice that these smear campaigns ar perpetrated by Xtians and Jews. But they ar fighting a losing battle: more than 1400 years ago God declared Islam for mankind and promised to protect His word d Quran from corruption. We ar seeing today that God does not make a promise in vain: d Quran remains exactly as revealed over 1400 years ago(No revised standard or other version) and Islam is today growing at a phenomenal phase. Those who think they can stop d only true religion of God will be d losers.

4 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Fash20: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mavrick2012: sharap u bigoted,dimwited n nitwited parochial bigot.afta hidden ppls comet u shamelesly stand their sayin questn isnt answerd.go ahead n hide dis coment or beta stil ban me,TEROSIST ISLAMIST
there ix no difference btw u n d terorist u mentiond initialy.is dat how u were tot to behave?
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by angelofpeaceco(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
You have raised very important questions dat any right thinking and intelligent person would crave to have answers to. Bt to my utter most surprise, som ppl are shying away from dem and some are even turning d thread into another thing else. Just simple questions dat need very simple answers. Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Dignitary: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
No need to waste my precious time answering one by one...

ONE ANSWER IS ENOUGH TO SHUT UR MOUTH FOR EVER...

THERE ARE MANY Islamic TERRORIST GROUPS because MUHAMMAD (PBUH) HIMSELF FOUGHT JIHAD (HOLY WAR). ALL THESE GROUPS TIE THEIR BELIEF TO THE ACTIONS AND INACTIONS OF MUHAMMAD AT THIS PERIOD...THERE ARE EQUALLY GOOD MUSLIMS TOO ( D ONES THAT BELIEVE IN D PEACE MESSAGES OF MUHAMMAD AFTER THE HOLY WAR...)

So, you see...ISLAM GIVES AN OPPORTUNITY FOR PPL WHO CHOOSE TO BE VIOLENT TO PRACTICE THEIR TRADE...BUT XTIANITY DOES NOT. THROUGHOUT HIS TIME ON EARTH, CHRIST PREACHED ONLY LOVE AND PEACE...HE DID NOT FIGHT ANY WAR (HOLY OR NOT HOLY WAR).

I know you are likely to say dt d early catholic church waged wars ...but lemme tell u, SO FAR CHRIST IS D BASIS OF XTIANITY,ANYTHING OUTSIDE WHAT HE DID OR PREACHED IS JUST BY D WAY...SIMILARLY, MUHAMMAD IS THE SYMBOL OF ISLAM...and since he WAGED WAR(even though you call it holy war), HIS FAITHFULS HAVE GOOD REASONS TO WAGE WAR UNDER D PRETEXT OF WHAT THEIR SYMBOL DID...

So, xtians have no reason to kill because CHRIST never did. Many Christians have been slaughtered and killed just because of cartoons, videos and many other unbelievable reasons...TELL ME D NUMBER OF MUSLIMS THAT HAVE DIED AS A RESULT OF D BURNING OF BIBLES, 'da Vinci code' , Denigration of Jesus Video tapes?

Since ISLAM and XTIANITY BELIEVE dt there is an all powerful God...TELL ME, DO U THINK ' GOD' WILL BE HAPPY WITH A RELIGION THAT HAS A GROUND (no matter how little) TO JUSTIFY D TAKING OF ANOTHER PERSON'S LIFE ?

12 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by IleIfe2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
Islam's problems are endless but let's start with the basics.
the very existence of an infidel (non-muslim) is blasphemous to them (muslims),so you can imagine almost 6 billion infidels, all they need is just an excuse to start reducing the onfidels. they have a long way to go though. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ile-Ife:
Islam's problems are endless but let's start with the basics.
the very existence of an infidel (non-muslim) is blasphemous to them (muslims),so you can imagine almost 6 billion infidels, all they need is just an excuse to start reducing the onfidels. they have a long way to go though. cheesy cheesy

It's amazing how people use words they don't understand.

Tell us the basics of Islam.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by rbjimoh: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
The Jews, despite that the whole of scriptural history is about them, do not have a place to call home, "COUNTRY" Have you paused yourself why? Because their generations have been coursed by God for their arrogance and disobedience.Islam is the true religion of Allah, the Lord of the worlds. Take it or leave it, Islam is the only force that can check the slavery of the world by the US.Islam points man towards logic and what is just.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Gracious10: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
Why are Muslims always angry and bitter?! I have been going thru these comments and even the Maclauntji (sorry if I got ur name wrong) is so bitter and angrrrryyyyy. Even as a MOD, he takes everything so personal. This is a forum where people express themselves so let them. If you are going to start a thread, people will have different views about it. Una blood too dey hot. If you get angry every minute of ur life for what people say or do then u r in for serious health issues. if you expect everyone to agree with what you say, then you are not also not wise. Wisdom is the principal thing. In all you do, get wisdom.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by mostfavoured(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
Silkmoth33: its not just a movie like the passion of the christ. This video was a satirical video clearly aimed infuriating, the fanatists and muslim faithfuls alike. You should count yourself lucky that your head is still intact.
Cos nobody takes it when their prophet is ridiculed in a video, not even christians.

I laugh at you and ur prophet, u guys are confused... point to one instant that christians have trooped out to fight for the numerous 'show of shame" muslems do by insulting Jesus or christianity... we know what we believe and we see u guys as fools anytime u fool around
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by IleIfe2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
snubish

1. Who made this movie?: of what faith is he? Is he a movie producer? What other movies has he made in the past?

An Egyptian coptic Christian who has experienced islamic persecution himself in his home country.

2. to what intent was this movie made?: to educate the people? To entertain them? To amuse the maker himself? To slander with malice? To incite to anger and consequent violence and widespread media coverage and condemnation?
To educate, he has done a great job, look at what is happening in countries with sizeable muslim population. the most successful low budget movie ever.

3. Why was this movie trailer uploaded on the internet at a time close to the commemoration of the events of September 11, 2001: an innocent co-incidence? Deliberate seeking of an association/multiplier effect?

The trailer has been online since july with different titles, until he finally hit the jackpot with "innocence of muslims" with an arabic sub-title that made the movie a hit. BTW don't bring that conspiracy theory story here. the point made is that muslims are inherently violent, which is obviously true. Even a dummy knows something is fishy but muslim leaders fell for it and the incited the muhammed in their follwers. grin grin

4. Who actually carried out the events of 9/11? Yes, who actually carried out the events of 9/11?

Arabs/muslims. did the US government know about the attack but allowed it to happen? some debates and theories are pointing towards that direction. but the killers are muslims/arabs, that is confirmed.

5. Has there always been a U.S embassy in Libya? Was this embassy or any other embassy in Libya subject to violent attacks when similar provocative events occurred in the past under Muammar Ghadafi?

The new government is U.S backed. the U.S helped the new government into power. so, there is one embassy in Tripoli and another in Benghazi. Even before the war was over, they were already crying that Libyans owe them one and they need to compensated

6. How did sophisticated arms get into uncontrolled hands in Libya? Have “the chickens come home to roost” again?
The just finished a civil war. the different tribes and factions have not been disarmed.

7. Have there been violent protests in Muslim societies where the people are educated, prosperous, and have not had their communities fragmented by foreign agents?
London, Australia, Belgium, Malaysia, Indonesia, Iran. watin dey worry you sef, which kin mumu questions be this?

5 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by mostfavoured(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
mu2sa2: The attacks on Islam across d world, including Nairaland, is borne out of fear that Islam is growing even in Western countries and will eventually dominate d world. You will notice that these smear campaigns ar perpetrated by Xtians and Jews. But they ar fighting a losing battle: more than 1400 years ago God declared Islam for mankind and promised to protect His word d Quran from corruption. We ar seeing today that God does not make a promise in vain: d Quran remains exactly as revealed over 1400 years ago(No revised standard or other version) and Islam is today growing at a phenomenal phase. Those who think they can stop d only true religion of God will be d losers.

You need a better lecture from your Imam who doesnt know what statistics is in any form, well i wont be suprise since u guys are craving for "Boko Haram" meaning western education is a sin, tell me how you will understand what statistics is. Your islam is growing NOTHING...Tell ur Imam to go to adult education for statistical knowledge

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by IleIfe2(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

It's amazing how people use words they don't understand.

Tell us the basics of Islam.

Don't twist my words i did not try to preach islam. I stated the Genesis of islam's problem with the rest of the world, which is quite basic. The very existence of non-mulims (infidels) is islam's biggest and bitter problem.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
Gracious10: Why are Muslims always angry and bitter?! I have been going thru these comments and even the Maclauntji (sorry if I got ur name wrong) is so bitter and angrrrryyyyy. Even as a MOD, he takes everything so personal. This is a forum where people express themselves so let them. If you are going to start a thread, people will have different views about it. Una blood too dey hot. If you get angry every minute of ur life for what people say or do then u r in for serious health issues. if you expect everyone to agree with what you say, then you are not also not wise. Wisdom is the principal thing. In all you do, get wisdom.

And that wisdom should tell you that you don't go making the kind of comments that some people have made here. You either acknowledge that or keep silent altogether.

Thank you.
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by maclatunji: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Don't twist my words i did not try to preach islam. I stated the Genesis of islam's problem with the rest of the world, which is quite basic. The very existence of non-mulims (infidels) is islam's biggest and bitter problem.

"Infidel" is what you have been brainwashed by the antiIslamic press to call yourselves. We simply call you "Unbelievers". Another example of misinformation.

Or are you a believer in Islam?
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by osho3mtech(f): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ask google those many questions

1 Like

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by IleIfe2(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

"Infidel" is what you have been brainwashed by the antiIslamic press to call yourselves. We simply call you "Unbelievers". Another example of misinformation.

Or are you a believer in Islam?

That's what you call non-muslims when you think everyone around is a brother(muslims). those monthly conspiracy theory updates from Iran,indonesia and malaysia? a few educated ones among you who try to be politically correct sometimes use "unbeliever" and switch back when they snap. its just the way white people use nigger when they are with their white friends and mistakenly say it in public when carried away. but most muslims say kaffir straight up like the white folks in apartheid south-Africa, they don't GAF. I"M NOT A MUSLIM.

3 Likes

Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by Ibro4peak: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
chidyke77: Close this meaningless thread pls.
on what note is it meaningless.a sign of hatred of anoda
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by 1shortblackboy: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Oh but this time, you're serving a much longer ban so that this process does not have to repeat itself any time soon.
. See this 1, dey form chairman for inside internet.I laff in igalla. grin
Re: Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. by ask4truth(f): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji: Your questions haven't been answered. They are time-consuming questions to answer.

if you have an answer give it out simple. Y paranbulating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Punishment For Adultery In Islam Is Not Stoning To Death / Importance Of Fasting On The Day Of Arafat. / Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.