Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd (2690 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions / Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Orimolade(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2008
[b][/b]We started our relationship April last year and every thing was fine and after some time she started telling me that she love me but there is something she can not leave with and not until recently she told me that she can not date me any more because i am an HND holder, despite the fact that i work with one of the oil company she still insist that she can not date me pls I love her help me out
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by olanajim(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2008
Congrat! You are hereby now relived of a worthless, egocentric and educated ignoramus of a wife. She is not worth your love. Please don't beg her. Just let her find a professor for herself. If you beg, then you are demeaning yourself.

What to do? Forget her and get someone better. Don't be surprise if you see her with another man. The truth is that she is leaving you for another man and not for your qualification. Let her go.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by ufobabe(f): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2008
she is a fool.

2 one person the world is desolate, dull and empty,2 another the world looks rich, interesting and full of meaning.

let her go!

ur life story is not writting with a pen but with ur actions.

look 4 someone that will love u 4 who u are.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by GucciBabe(f): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2008
she never loved you i guess
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by olanajim(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2008
I just wonder when certificate become one of the requirements in dating. If is a weird world.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by olanajim(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2008
I just wonder when certificate become one of the requirements in dating. If is a weird world.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2008
Some women have real issues. Let her go she does not deserve a good man like you.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Orimolade(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2008
Thank u every body i appreciate ur contributions, it just that she is part of me i dont no how 2 get her out of my system, i was suppose 2 go offshore(BONGA) yesterday the flight was chedule for 7am i miss the flight cos i was busy talking with her and begging her at night and i woke up very late and by the time i got 2 snake island the manifest was already closed and the helicopter was already lifting.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by ufobabe(f): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2008
ur eyes will be clear if u loose ur job because of her.

let her go!

it is ur choice 2 get her out of ur system or not.

so decide now!

let her be
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by tkb417(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2008
Thank u every body i appreciate your contributions, it just that she is part of me i don't no how 2 get her out of my system, i was suppose 2 go offshore(BONGA) yesterday the flight was chedule for 7am i miss the flight because i was busy talking with her and begging her at night and i woke up very late and by the time i got 2 snake island the manifest was already closed and the helicopter was already lifting.

Tales by moonlight. . .its too early sef.ok its Cockcrow at dawn grin cheesy grin

@the issue at hand
I'll like JKPretty to come and read this
like i said on another thread, ladies too give nonsence excuses to break up.

@Poster
If this ur tale is for real then shes a witch. . .
Let her go or you'll become a sorcerer
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Faitymine(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2008
Sorry ORIMOLADE!
Me either, I almost kill myself when it happened, but now am free and stronger grin.
Thank God you had a good job, just pack up yourself and move forward, it's just for for a while boy, it won't last long!
But never rush into any relationship, try to hold on and pray.
ACT LIKE A MAN GUY
!
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Orimolade(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2008
Men! tkb417 u are very very funny, the fact is that she (moji) even told me that she is aving a date with one of her new toaster on sunday so i should allow some  fresh air 2 blow her, now if i call sher hardly pick my calls onless i hide my No or use a different No other than mine 2 call her
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by kilasos(f): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2008
I know someone who had the same problem as you,
In his case he just finished his OND,the girl left him because he was not in a university,all her friends had boyfriends in uni.
He finished his HND and went on to the university to study for another degree.7 years later the girl is still regretting her decision for leaving him.
She hasnt found anyone as nice and caring as him ever since.

PS- how do i know this story?the guy is my fiance and I am happy she left him so I can meet him. grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Orimolade(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2008
kilasos, congrat!!! @ least u av a fiance.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2008
My Dear, it is not easy but you need to get a grip of your life. Your happiness should not be subject to anybody's mood or stupidity. Please let her go, its not always easy, but concentrate on your job, better and more deserving women will come.
I sdont have a boyfriend and almost all my friends are getting married this year but am not loosing any sleep. There is a good woman for every good man and a bad woman for every bad man, she has gone to find her bad man cause you seem to good for her. Get over it, Its hard and painful but you need to do this
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Orimolade(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2008
aisha2 thanks very much i am trying 2 but couldnt help my self hope i will get over it someday
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by daryl(f): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2008
Am kind of doubting this, is it just this or something on ur own part u didnt say, if i may ask what does she do? cos u work and take care of her and love her.
To be honest with you, i dont believe you. or maybe u are the one who wants to dump her cos you have seen a university graduate, pls guys lets look at this in both ways
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Orimolade(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2008
She is a lawer i meet her when she was still in law school Kano that was 2006 but we started dating when she was serving in Asaba (Delta state) she finish her NYSC last year August and she is now a make up artist she does make up and make over. may b becos she is always going 2 party and wedding every weekend 2 do her make up job and u no what happen when u are in a party u get a lot of toasters
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by olanajim(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2008
It is always hard. Just let her go.

One reason I used to advocate loving with head instead of heart is that when thing like this happens, you won't die of heartbreak.

Since you work offshore, put your heart in your job and sooner, you would forget her.

It is a mistake to keep begging her if she is having fun over your predicament.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by olanajim(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2008

One reason I used to advocate loving with head instead of heart is that when thing like this happens, you won't die of heartbreak.

Since you work offshore, put your heart in your job and sooner, you would forget her.

Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by olanajim(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2008

Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2008
Orimolade,
I know its difficult but you have to be strong, we cant control how people behave but we can control how we react. I went out with my Ex for 7 yrs I almost died when we broke up but I realised it was for the best and moved on. I have had my heart broken despite the fact that i try to do what is right and fair to ho ever i dated. The truth is dat we face situations like this so we can learn valuable lessons.
I hope you come out of this stronger like i did
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by daryl(f): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2008
hey Aisha, i love the way you write, so intelligently and wise. keep it up
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by olanajim(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2008
From her profession, it is clear she is not proud to be around you. She had found another man even before she give you quit notice.

It makes no sense crying over a slut.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2008
daryl:

hey Aisha, i love the way you write, so intelligently and wise. keep it up
You also write really well and intelligently too. Thanks for the compliment. You live in nigeria?
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Orimolade(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2008
daryl u are correct aisha av really contributed immersely in uplifting me i must commend her to
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Bestglo(f): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ poster
everyone so far has spoken so well but if u are not satisfied with that, u can as well go and beg her and let us have our peace.that is,if she will listen 2 u
goodluck
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by zheroes(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2008
guy, what if you didnt go beyond secondary? or what if you didnt have a job?

let me tell you poster: someone , somewhere is asking her out and she very likely prefers that guy, dont feel bad, its a phase in life. you have a job, babe no suppose be your problem, even most guys without jobs these days no longer see it as a problem, atleast you can better channel your resources for positive use.

WONDERFUL EXCUSE
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by zheroes(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ poster,

i didnt read your previous post when she told you of another toaster, that she needs fresh air, please give her winter
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by chiegemba(f): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ poster, either u go further or u move on! d choice is urs 2 make!!! wish u all d best though wink
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by epot: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2008
God might saved you from a potencial disaster that might happen later in life.To God be the glory you are gainfully employed. Good riiddance to slutful, scumbag rubbish.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by zheroes(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ poster,
please i would suggest you reveal less informations here, you know we are in "space", let it not be the date am having this weekend is your babe oo. well just keep on moving forward until SOMETHING STOPS YOU. such is life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

And Then You Realized: / Is It Right To Date A Lady That Is Older Than You / Should Women Give Men Flowers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.