Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd (2686 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions / Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by michaellez: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2008
One day a boy was standing on the middle of the town proclaiming that he had the most beautiful and fresh heart in the valley. A large crowd gathered and they all accepted his heart for it was perfect heart. There was not any mark or defect in it.
The crowd agreed that it was the perfect and fresh heart that they had ever seen. The boy was very proud and boasted more loudly about his beautiful, fresh, and perfect heart. Suddenly, an old man appeared in the crowd and said, "Why your heart is not nearly as beautiful as mine?" The crowd and the young man looked at the old man's heart. It was beating strongly. It was full of scars, it had places where pieces had been removed, and other pieces put in. But they didn't fit quite right and there were several rough edges. In fact, in some places there were deep scratch where whole pieces were missing.
The people started- how can he say his heart is perfect? And so on. The young man looked at old man's heart and saw its condition and laughed. He said, "You must be joking. Compare your heart with mine, mine is perfect, and yours is broken and full of wound and tears."
"Yes" said the old man. "Yours is perfect looking and I would never deal with you. But you see every scares in my heart represents the person to whom I have given my love- I tear out my piece of my heart and give it to them and often they give me a piece of their heart, I fit into the empty place of my heart. But because the pieces are not exact, I have some rough edges, which I appreciate because they remind me the love we shared together. Some times I have given my heart away and they didn't. So, I have some empty scratch. Although these scratch are painful, it stays open. Reminding me of love I have for these people. And I hope someday they may return and fill the space I am waiting. So, now do you see what true beauty is?"
The young man stood silently with tears running down his cheeks, walked up to the old man and took a piece from his heart and handed to the old man with his trembling hands. The old man took his gift and placed it in his heart and took a piece from his and placed it in the wounded young man's heart.
It fits but not perfectly, as there were some rough edges.
The young man looked his heart. Not perfect anymore but more beautiful than he ever saw. Since love from old man flowed to his heart. They hold their arms and walked side by side together.thank
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by supercunt(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2008
Gonorhea,syphylis,hiv,aids,bird flu,all those ones i know, na which sickness be HND again?anyway thank God say no be HIV you get,una take style go treat yourself,shame no dey inside o grin
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by stunnazin(m): 12:07am On Jan 12, 2008
Guy i would advice u let tht thing you call your Girl-friend go, atleast your own leave you bcoz u be HND holder, how abt my own we lie say she get belly for me and and since her format no chop me, she saw i didn't fall for her shit then i had to find out myself that she aiint intrested no more n tht she wants to go, u see urs is far better than mine, so man let her go, there're a million and one girl outside there , just try scouting and i tell u, u'll get a better one in a giffy, guy no stress ur self man, nothing do u, atleast u be fine boy now even if u no get money for pocket u go use scope cover up, abi tell us the truth oo, if to say the girl give BILL and u no pay na wetin make am say u be ordinary HND holder say u can't foot her Bill, just kidding man,
LET HER GO BRO, WE'RE a SURVIVOR
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by manoy(m): 1:33am On Jan 12, 2008
Naija babes with funny ideas,I was once in ur shoe.Face ur job scarely,lay ur hands on professional exams and do all to achieve the best in Life.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 12, 2008
well thank God u had a polite embarassment, betr start now to upgrade ur academic qulification,naija babes don dey shine eye o. cool
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2008
How are you Holding up, By now i trust you have gone on Shore, well Good luck abd keep your head up.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Orimolade(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2008
thanks aisha2 i am trying 2 but its not easy i feel very very lonely
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2008
It Normal, It will get better with time, I feel your pain. Just Take it easy sha, one day at a time, things will work out well in the end.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2008
Pele, you go find girl who'll aprreciate you.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Orimolade(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2008
I dont No where 2 start from and i am not use 2 seeing a lady on the road and start chatting her out one need 2 b very careful aisha2 oh! michelin89 u are online thanks 4 ur contribution u all av really made my day
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2008
You wont need to do that, Take time and heal, dont start a new relationship because you are lonely and dont carry over your problem with her into a new relationship. Please take it easy, your life is just beginning.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Orimolade(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2008
zheroes, I hope u are not the one that want 2 take my babe oh!
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by yimiton(f): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ michaellez
Very Nice write-up

@ Poster,
some people have fashioned their minds a long time ago about what they want in a man and what they don't.
This is probably something she's has sworn to herself never to do.
Take heart, start again, there's always someone out there who would love you for you.
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by Orimolade(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2008
yimiton, thanks 4 ur contribution its well, God dey
Re: My Girl Friend Dump Me Because I Have Hnd by efuah(f): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2008
Na wa for the girl sef!!

Which parent ever thought that this child av given birth to will become a president sumday? or the first lady or Chief Justice undecided Only God knows!! As it is in the Bible. . . nobody ever tot that something good cld come out of Nazereth, but that is where Jesus (our Messaiah) cropped up from, geddit?

I tell you, there's even hope in the hopeless, dnt mind this shallow minded gurly, things go better! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have A Natural Personality? / Marriage Is Not What It Should Be / Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.