Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029010 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 4:51am On Nov 16, 2013
Concerning this immigration recruitment, I seriously do not know what to believe anymore. On thursday, I was at the office of a certain Honorable member till late evening (around 7pm). At the time of leaving the assembly complex, the NSCDC CG, Abolurin was also leaving at the same time. I however realized that both Immigrations, Prisons and Civil Defence bosses were all present at NASS that day. When I asked the Honorable I went to see (a member of House Commitee on Interior) about what was going on.....he just told me the recruitment has been suspended.
I am still in doubt of how true this could be, because on that same thursday, while at the assembly complex (HoR wing), I came across a friend who works as a secretary to another Honorable member. He was taking a letter to the chairman, house commitee on interior (Hon Pategi)........and in that letter were names of candidates recommended for employment in NIS (their names, their application number, preferred state of exam, and email address were all included in that letter). The surprising thing though is that in that letter, 30 names were sent but only 2 chose FCT as their preferred state of exam, 28 chose a state in the north central.

If truly the recruitment has been suspended as the Honorable said, why are they still sending request letters to NIS? I tried listening to the news on thursday evening for any possible confirmation or reason for why those paramilitary chiefs were at the national assembly till that time but nothing was said on the news...............

And truly, that test we are waiting for is nothing but a charade as the real list is already been compiled already.

Let's still hope on God for the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 5:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Just relax bro,dos politicians are dubious pple. I dnt think any recruitment is suspended...d wil of God surely prevail in our lives. Lets b hopeful n b prayerful. Its wel!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2013
toocoded: @askforbigdummy, abeg ooooo! Just hold it right there cos I wonder where u were when peeps were applying for NIS. After 2wks of closure, u come dey bring ur mouth dey ask s***y questn....YEYE!
@toocoded,....
U b original Omo o*e, i even applied b4 u.. If u dont know how to solve probs, it z beta to keep mute rather dan floodin dis thread wif ru***sh..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=toocoded]
Iwo loni nkan shey, abi? Boba wuu o ki o ke tantantan di aro ola, apo re lo nke sii, shogbo? TERRIBLE![/quo
Olorun ko ni je ki emi ri oran ekun ni temi oo, iwo ni oran ekun to si, ki o si maa sun titi a fi su e... Didinrin n din robo..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lukumanafolabi: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2013
Those list that you see is for those that re going for promotion examm in abuja
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by onyibajoe(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Come! I go curse that your DODO head o. You no go allow us face one thing here
Ask4bigneyo: For...
Stmichael001,
Onyibajoe,
Toocoded...
Am sorry for all u coz u r only making jest of urself not me.. If u can't solve problem, y cant u keep ur mouth shot and allow ppl dt wil solve prob to coment...
..BUNCH OF IDIOTA..
For ur info,i deliberately askd such qstn n m not new in dis thread, i av applied, av been contributin immensely to this thread n even sent NIS past qustns to some dudes here... For clarity, u can check d thread frm d 1st page to d end...
Learn how to solve problem, don't take everything for joke and stop makin jest out ppl...
@mosun35,
Modupe pupo ni owo e jare, ma da awon alainikanse gbogbo yi lohun na ITK dey worry dem...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kelvin1191(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2013
lukuman afolabi: Those list that you see is for those that re going for promotion examm in abuja

Promotion exam ke with prefered state of exam, application number and 28 choose a state in d middle belt which i know is Benue state and 2 choose FCT. Dont you think it would av been throught the federation if its PROMOTIONAL EXAM? Shine us eyes wella cos something is happening.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2013
onyibajoe: Come! I go curse that your DODO head o. You no go allow us face one thing here

wen uno no urself nko...
Epe ila kii mu agbonrin..oko ti a ba so mo ope ni ope n so moni...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by toocoded: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2013
Ask4bigneyo:

wen uno no urself nko...
Epe ila kii mu agbonrin..oko ti a ba so mo ope ni ope n so moni...
GUY! Are u not suppose to shut that big trap of urs u've been using to rant? Is it not suppose to be enough? U claim to apply before evryone else, yet u came here to ask foolish question about the closing date. Isn't dat dumb and freaky? Jor oooo! Just end it there, aiit Just keep ur useless contribution to urself aiit? Gosh!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by onyibajoe(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2013
@ASK4BIGFOOL, a little wonder why you asked that foolish question. Your Papa name na ASK. So you can't do without asking since it flows in your blood. And whatever the meaning of those trashes you are vomitting, I return them back to your head. EMPTY HEAD, the only thing you could think of was to ASK that silly question when your mates are visiting house members @ Abuja(teeth shining is not allowed). Chronic Ode, you are irritating abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2013
onyibajoe: @ASK4BIGFOOL, a little wonder why you asked that foolish question. Your Papa name na ASK. So you can't do without asking since it flows in your blood. And whatever the meaning of those trashes you are vomitting, I return them back to your head. EMPTY HEAD, the only thing you could think of was to ASK that silly question when your mates are visiting house members @ Abuja(teeth shining is not allowed). Chronic Ode, you are irritating abeg.
@stupidjoe... I dont blame u na bcoz uno get papa n if u get, uno get respect for him... Moreso, silence is d best ans for a fool lyk u..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2013
toocoded:
GUY! Are u not suppose to shut that big trap of urs u've been using to rant? Is it not suppose to be enough? U claim to apply before evryone else, yet u came here to ask foolish question about the closing date. Isn't dat dumb and freaky? Jor oooo! Just end it there, aiit Just keep ur useless contribution to urself aiit? Gosh!

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ Vicope let me make it known 2 u dat d House of reps do not hv d powers 2 suspend or put recruitment exercise on hold. It can only be done by d president himself or d interior minister,aside these two people no other person(s) can do so.

Secondly,the motive of d meeting dat was held on thursday was as regards jobs racketeering in d MDAs. U may recall dat a committee was once set up amongs d house of reps whc is chaired by Hon. member Andrew Uchendu 2 look in to d so called jobs racketeering long ago. This was just d reason 4 d meeting and nothing more. So anybody telling u dat d recruitment exercise has been suspended is not being real 2 u.

It may also interest u 2 read d below post ;

Jobs racketeering in MDAs
real - Minister •Says
applicants pay N500,000
for non-existing jobs ••

THE Interior Minister, Comrade Abba Moro, on
Thursday, confirmed the existence of job-for-money
scam in the Federal Ministries, Departments and
Agencies (MDAs), which prompted his ministry to
adopt the electronic system of recruitment model in
any future recruitment in all the agencies under the
ministry, especially the ongoing recruitment into the
Nigeria Immigration Service.
Comrade Moro, who stated this in Abuja when he
appeared before a committee set by the House of
Representatives to probe employment racketeering
in MDAs, said the scam was real and that his
ministry had resolved to tackle the menace once and
for all.
This is coming as the Acting Chairman of the Federal
Inland Revenue Services (FIRS), Alhaji Kabiru Mashi,
who also appeared before the committee, disclosed
that his agency was currently not recruiting and
warned the members of the public against the
antics of those behind job scams, saying that the
agency had to send the strong warning through the
press recently when the agency got the wind of the
activities of the swindlers.
Comrade Moro told the House Committee on Public
Affairs, chaired by Honourable Andew Uchendu
investigating job-for-money scam that there was
complicity from civil servants and that the activities
of the fraudulent individuals, both within and
outside the ministry, would be curbed when
recruitment processes were made to be done online.
He confirmed that several arrests had been made,
including a middle-aged man who claimed to be his
Special Assistant, who had swindled members of the
public to the tune of N3.2 million without offering
any jobs.
The minister also told the committee that some
culprits had been arrested, prosecuted and even
convicted in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence
Corps (NSCDC).
He lamented a situation where some job seekers
would have to pay a huge sums of money ranging
between N400,000 to N500,000 to people who
promised to provide them with employment without
getting the jobs at the end of the day.
According to him, “e-recruitment model adopted by
the ministry to conduct employment into all its
agencies was to ensure transparency and equal
opportunities to the nation’s teeming unemployed
youths.”
He explained that the N1,000 charged each of the
applicants to the Immigration Service was meant for
administrative purposes and payment of certain
bank charges.

tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/news-headlines/item/26340-jobs-racketeering-in-mdas-real-minister-says-applicants-pay-n500,000-for-non-existing-jobs-.html

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
vicope: The surprising thing though is that in that letter, 30 names were sent but only 2 chose FCT as their preferred state of exam, 28 chose a state in the north central.
i dont undastand dis part... What made it surprising about 2 chosin FCT nd 28 other Northern States? If na only 30 slots dem colect, dem pity us na... Hahahaha
Let dem just get it done wit...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by adadegreat: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
vicope: Concerning this immigration recruitment, I seriously do not know what to believe anymore. On thursday, I was at the office of a certain Honorable member till late evening (around 7pm). At the time of leaving the assembly complex, the NSCDC CG, Abolurin was also leaving at the same time. I however realized that both Immigrations, Prisons and Civil Defence bosses were all present at NASS that day.
Not only these people u mentioned were present but all d heads in d Fed. Min,Depts & Agencies(MDAs). Just as jovial99 has emphasized,d meeting was scheduled by d committee members investigating d issue of jobs racketeerings.
The issue of dis immigration recruitment is a settled one & mind u it's only d presidency/minister of interior dat has d right 2 stop d exercise. They are seriously doing d compilation & shortlistment whc will not take much time again. Everything will soon normalise & those who got d reason 2 smile will smile.
God will surely FAVOUR those dat must be FAVOURED.

I wouldn't hv commented but I was tempted to...... Cos d way some persons reacts 2 others in a faceless blog like dis is amazing. I stand 2 be corrected anyway.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Fridelly(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
jovial99@ Vicope let me make it known 2 u dat d House of reps do not hv d powers 2 suspend or put recruitment exercise on hold. It can only be done by d president himself or d interior minister,aside these two people no other person(s) can do so.

Secondly,the motive of d meeting dat was held on thursday was as regards jobs racketeering in d MDAs. U may recall dat a committee was once set up amongs d house of reps whc is chaired by Hon. member Andrew Uchendu 2 look in to d so called jobs racketeering long ago. This was just d reason 4 d meeting and nothing more. So anybody telling u dat d recruitment exercise has been suspended is not being real 2 u.

It may also interest u 2 read d below post ;

Jobs racketeering in MDAs
real - Minister •Says
applicants pay N500,000
for non-existing jobs ••

THE Interior Minister, Comrade Abba Moro, on
Thursday, confirmed the existence of job-for-money
scam in the Federal Ministries, Departments and
Agencies (MDAs), which prompted his ministry to
adopt the electronic system of recruitment model in
any future recruitment in all the agencies under the
ministry, especially the ongoing recruitment into the
Nigeria Immigration Service.
Comrade Moro, who stated this in Abuja when he
appeared before a committee set by the House of
Representatives to probe employment racketeering
in MDAs, said the scam was real and that his
ministry had resolved to tackle the menace once and
for all.
This is coming as the Acting Chairman of the Federal
Inland Revenue Services (FIRS), Alhaji Kabiru Mashi,
who also appeared before the committee, disclosed
that his agency was currently not recruiting and
warned the members of the public against the
antics of those behind job scams, saying that the
agency had to send the strong warning through the
press recently when the agency got the wind of the
activities of the swindlers.
Comrade Moro told the House Committee on Public
Affairs, chaired by Honourable Andew Uchendu
investigating job-for-money scam that there was
complicity from civil servants and that the activities
of the fraudulent individuals, both within and
outside the ministry, would be curbed when
recruitment processes were made to be done online.
He confirmed that several arrests had been made,
including a middle-aged man who claimed to be his
Special Assistant, who had swindled members of the
public to the tune of N3.2 million without offering
any jobs.
The minister also told the committee that some
culprits had been arrested, prosecuted and even
convicted in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence
Corps (NSCDC).
He lamented a situation where some job seekers
would have to pay a huge sums of money ranging
between N400,000 to N500,000 to people who
promised to provide them with employment without
getting the jobs at the end of the day.
According to him, “e-recruitment model adopted by
the ministry to conduct employment into all its
agencies was to ensure transparency and equal
opportunities to the nation’s teeming unemployed
youths.”
He explained that the N1,000 charged each of the
applicants to the Immigration Service was meant for
administrative purposes and payment of certain
bank charges.

tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/news-headlines/item/26340-jobs-racketeering-in-mdas-real-minister-says-applicants-pay-n500,000-for-non-existing-jobs-.html[/quote][quote author=nekede11]4get abt wat u feel or think,d issue b/wn REPs and dis recruitmnt s over since,where una d gather dis speculatn 4rm.barely just 1month after applicatn,u expect them 2 conduct d test sharp sharp,them no b army,navy or air force dat use 2 fix test date together wit advert,stop attributing d delay wit house of reps.interior and REPs hav settled their diffs lng tym.they will conduct d test when they like,and 4 ur info,heavy runz dey smell in immigratn nw,evrybody s busy wit runz,making sure dat their candidates get d work,is nt abt d test,b/c d test wil nt determine who will get d job.in God i put my trust

thanks a zillion!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
kelvin1191:

Promotion exam ke with prefered state of exam, application number and 28 choose a state in d middle belt which i know is Benue state and 2 choose FCT. Dont you think it would av been throught the federation if its PROMOTIONAL EXAM? Shine us eyes wella cos something is happening.

No mind am. I said recruitment, he dey talk promotion like say I no know wetin I dey write. Its Kwara state actually, not Benue state.

@all, thanks for the clarification........I also had the strong feeling that the HoR couldn't stop the exercise especially as they are still the ones sending request letters here and there. That my Honorable dey craze, if he no wan help me, can't he just grow the balls to tell me instead of lying about the suspension of the recruitment process? Politicians will never change! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by u3fine(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls where is NIS training school located and how many months is the training?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
u3fine: Pls where is NIS training school located and how many months is the training?
The school which has four branches nationwide is
located at Ahoada in Rivers state, Orlu in Imo state,
Kano in Kano state and the command and staff
training school in Sokoto. The training duration is 3 months.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
As i wrote n my last post dat d issues b/wn HOR and immigratn stuff had been settled,surprisingly HOR invited moro again on thursday concerning d issue,.@vicope and others,u guys are right abt d meeting on thursday,many issues abt job racketing were discussed @ dat meeting as u guys mentioned,but my attentn was on issue abt immigratn.d news was on ait on friday 12:00noon.from d questns they were asking abba moro,unbelievable, evrytin centered on money they realise 4rm dat recruitment,abba even told them dat d money s still n d custody of d consultant,which s meant 4 admistratv purpose,they also ask abt hw much immigratn realise 4rm dat recruitmnt.,which abba refuse 2 tell them,that s why they decided 2 SUSPEND d PROBE, nt d RECRUITMENT.@ vic d honorable was nt lying,he only didn't told u dat it was a suspension of probe nt recruitmnt.as 4 d letter,in my last post,i told peeps dat runs are smelling evrywhere in immigratn,thank God u confirmed it wit ur eyes,i don't post wat i didn't see,i dey Abuja too.i knw most of d tins dat s going on n dat ministry,but if i post at times some ppl no dey blv,so my ppl ,HOR s nt fighting 4 us abt d 1k,but abt geting their share 4rm d money dat's all.recruitment s nt suspended,but d probe is, until further hearing.HOR their own na to probe,they can't stop d recruitment,it s only president and ministry of interior dat can do so.so test s loading....but na just formalities.in God i put my trust.
vicope: Concerning this immigration recruitment, I seriously do not know what to believe anymore. On thursday, I was at the office of a certain Honorable member till late evening (around 7pm). At the time of leaving the assembly complex, the NSCDC CG, Abolurin was also leaving at the same time. I however realized that both Immigrations, Prisons and Civil Defence bosses were all present at NASS that day. When I asked the Honorable I went to see (a member of House Commitee on Interior) about what was going on.....he just told me the recruitment has been suspended.
I am still in doubt of how true this could be, because on that same thursday, while at the assembly complex (HoR wing), I came across a friend who works as a secretary to another Honorable member. He was taking a letter to the chairman, house commitee on interior (Hon Pategi)........and in that letter were names of candidates recommended for employment in NIS (their names, their application number, preferred state of exam, and email address were all included in that letter). The surprising thing though is that in that letter, 30 names were sent but only 2 chose FCT as their preferred state of exam, 28 chose a state in the north central.

If truly the recruitment has been suspended as the Honorable said, why are they still sending request letters to NIS? I tried listening to the news on thursday evening for any possible confirmation or reason for why those paramilitary chiefs were at the national assembly till that time but nothing was said on the news...............

And truly, that test we are waiting for is nothing but a charade as the real list is already been compiled already.

Let's still hope on God for the best.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
@vicope,fridelly,vovial99,adadegreat.i thank GOD say una follow me dey confirm weti dey happen.wat wil b wil b,shine ur eyes peep.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 2:21am On Nov 17, 2013
nekede11: As i wrote n my last post dat d issues b/wn HOR and immigratn stuff had been settled,surprisingly HOR invited moro again on thursday concerning d issue,.@vicope and others,u guys are right abt d meeting on thursday,many issues abt job racketing were discussed @ dat meeting as u guys mentioned,but my attentn was on issue abt immigratn.d news was on ait on friday 12:00noon.from d questns they were asking abba moro,unbelievable, evrytin centered on money they realise 4rm dat recruitment,abba even told them dat d money s still n d custody of d consultant,which s meant 4 admistratv purpose,they also ask abt hw much immigratn realise 4rm dat recruitmnt.,which abba refuse 2 tell them,that s why they decided 2 SUSPEND d PROBE, nt d RECRUITMENT.@ vic d honorable was nt lying,he only didn't told u dat it was a suspension of probe nt recruitmnt.as 4 d letter,in my last post,i told peeps dat runs are smelling evrywhere in immigratn,thank God u confirmed it wit ur eyes,i don't post wat i didn't see,i dey Abuja too.i knw most of d tins dat s going on n dat ministry,but if i post at times some ppl no dey blv,so my ppl ,HOR s nt fighting 4 us abt d 1k,but abt geting their share 4rm d money dat's all.recruitment s nt suspended,but d probe is, until further hearing.HOR their own na to probe,they can't stop d recruitment,it s only president and ministry of interior dat can do so.so test s loading....but na just formalities.in God i put my trust.

Thanks for this explanation. I'm beginning to be hopeful again.......
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by u3fine(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2013
jovial99: The school which has four branches nationwide is
located at Ahoada in Rivers state, Orlu in Imo state,
Kano in Kano state and the command and staff
training school in Sokoto. The training duration is 3 months.
Thank you for this info
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dedewizzy(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2013
HaPpY sUnDAy to all in Da HOuSe! I know this isn‘t the right thread to post this but i can‘t help as i see intellects viewing and commenting here.

Just want to know if this National task force training (NATFORCE) is worth going for or a scam as my younger bro has been offered to come for training in abuja from the 27th of this month pending paying a non refundable training fee of 20k.

My question; is it worth taking the risk to go for As he is currently staying and also doing a little thing in Port-harcourt .
Every take on this will be highly appreciated.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Skyrex(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2013
My candid advice bro, run as fast as u can, cos dia is 99.9% chance dat dis is a scam. But 2 satisfy ur curiosity, get d job 1st b4 payment. Christmas is fast approaching.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AustineApeh: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Hapy sunday to u all, omata wht den say God is in control, and dose dat seek his help wil neva b put to shame. God is my connection,my CEO,my help,my oga at d top. so my testimony is sure for dose dat trust him.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Austine Apeh: Hapy sunday to u all, omata wht den say God is in control, and dose dat sick his help wil neva b put to shame. God is my connection,my CEO,my help,my oga at d top. so my testimony is sure for dose dat trust him.
Seek not sick

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Erukulele(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
I wonder where some people got their info from, the newly promoted staff of NIS have celebrated their promotion, in my state command, i know 6 out of the 18 newly promoted we have drunk the wine and ate the barbecue and yet somebody is still talking about promotional exams when their CGI have congratulated them, or can there be exams again after confirmation?. As per the recruitment exercise, the board(CDFIPB) will conduct the exam not NIS but serious consultation is going on underground. What i failed to understand is why the so called board will advertise recruitment exercise without exam date, what were they thinking? their counterparts in the defense ministry will always announce exam date when advertising registration on their websites, anyway whenever they choose may God spare our lives and grant us success. All I know is that there would be surprises this year.

Take note that too much dependence on agents is the beginning of doom, prepare for the exam as well.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Erukulele: I wonder where some people got their info from, the newly promoted staff of NIS have celebrated their promotion, in my state command, i know 6 out of the 18 newly promoted we have drunk the wine and ate the barbecue and yet somebody is still talking about promotional exams when their CGI have congratulated them, or can there be exams again after confirmation?. As per the recruitment exercise, the board(CDFIPB) will conduct the exam not NIS but serious consultation is going on underground. What i failed to understand is why the so called board will advertise recruitment exercise without exam date, what were they thinking? their counterparts in the defense ministry will always announce exam date when advertising registration on their websites, anyway whenever they choose may God spare our lives and grant us success. All I know is that there would be surprises this year.

Take note that too much dependence on agents is the beginning of doom, prepare for the exam as well.
Lol, 1 luv.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nscdc CG, stil pleading for absortion of volunteers, pals pls beware of scammers, d latest wil be on air.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2013
Lawal4green: Nscdc CG, stil pleading for absortion of volunteers, pals pls beware of scammers, d latest wil be on air.
source pls or i prefer u use the words "asking for funds" to pleading
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2013
Oersted: source pls or i prefer u use the words "asking for funds" to pleading
i heard it 4rm CIPPO dept, wen i went 4 my late father's pension issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.