Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2030051 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by fellymoore: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by pinetulips(m): 4:09am On Nov 26, 2013
fellymoore: Dear.........U have been enlisted for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2013/2014 internal recruiment exercise for GL8 Officers.Issuance of appointment letters starts on 7th October 2013.NSCDC Headquarters-plot v921 Cadestries zone, wuse zone 5,Abuja.(THIS TEXT WAS SENT BY CUSTOMIZE NSCDC ON 04/10/2013.BUT TILL DATE NO ISSUANCE OF APPOINTMENT LETTERS OR COMMUNICATION.COULD THIS BE A SCAM?ANY PEEP GOT THE SAME TEXT MESSAGE FROM NSCDC ON THE SAME DATE ESPECIALLY THOSE PEOPLE THAT GOT ASSISTANT OR CONNECTION.
SERIOUSLY, HOPE U VE VISITED THE STATED ADDRESS? IF NOT U DON FU*K UP.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2013
fellymoore: Dear.........U have been enlisted for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2013/2014 internal recruiment exercise for GL8 Officers.Issuance of appointment letters starts on 7th October 2013.NSCDC Headquarters-plot v921 Cadestries zone, wuse zone 5,Abuja.(THIS TEXT WAS SENT BY CUSTOMIZE NSCDC ON 04/10/2013.BUT TILL DATE NO ISSUANCE OF APPOINTMENT LETTERS OR COMMUNICATION.COULD THIS BE A SCAM?ANY PEEP GOT THE SAME TEXT MESSAGE FROM NSCDC ON THE SAME DATE ESPECIALLY THOSE PEOPLE THAT GOT ASSISTANT OR CONNECTION.
U didnt tel us if u hv bin dia nd notin is hapenin, u didnt also tel us if u went dia nd ask the wokas dia nd wot dia response were. If u hvnt dont any of d above, are u waitin for dem to send u a mail personally to come for ur own leta after dey hv given u a date? For d customise message anybody can do it, so it cud b scam, but do ursef gud nd visiy d hq nd ask questions too...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samobaba4u(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Did u at any time applied or submitted application or CV to any oga @ d top? Do you have any agent promised to get u slot? If yes, why not contact them first and find out what is going on. But i hope you didn‘t pay anybody for this sms.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Joodaaa(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Now dat d countdown to d exam date is on n d anxiety to join the NIS team is high, let's lighten up tinz a little bit. Wat and wat man pikin go dey c (expecially at d fitness test)? And like how true say people wey dey tall go get added advantage n attention. Dem fat babes go still make us laugh like dem do during endurance trek during service year? How hectic d fitness test dey be sef? And the crowd wey go turn up,how interesting e go be? If dem arrange d fitness test for xmas day nko? How d whole exercise go take spice dis Dec? Am just curious

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by udopee(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

shocked
Joodaaa: Now dat d countdown to d exam date is on n d anxiety to join the NIS team is high, let's lighten up tinz a little bit. Wat and wat man pikin go dey c (expecially at d fitness test)? And like how true say people wey dey tall go get added advantage n attention. Dem fat babes go still make us laugh like dem do during endurance trek during service year? How hectic d fitness test dey be sef? And the crowd wey go turn up,how interesting e go be? If dem arrange d fitness test for xmas day nko? How d whole exercise go take spice dis Dec? Am just curious
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
God help us o nd see us through. Hmmmn! Nigeria factor
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nonso686, Oersted n Jovial99 pls thanks for your wonderful contributions to dis thread. Pls bring it on. We need more development on information. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Oluabayomi1(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2013
This thread is becoming more lively n interesting
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Guddy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Guddy: Greetings to this great house. Please I have few questions to ask concerning this NIS recruitment. I have a sister who is a barrister that applied (she just finished NYSC). Is it advisable for her to take the NIS offer if she given the opportunity or to continue with the law practice, which to me for now is not really encouraging?
What's the minimum height requirement for the requirement?
How's the aptitude test going to look like?

Hmmmm!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Guddy: Greetings to this great house. Please I have few questions to ask concerning this NIS recruitment. I have a sister who is a barrister that applied (she just finished NYSC). Is it advisable for her to take the NIS offer if she given the opportunity or to continue with the law practice, which to me for now is not really encouraging?
U mean ur graduate sister does not knw wat she wants to do with her life? It's ridiculous dat u r asking such question. I dont knw Y graduates in Nigeria r dis terrible. Some1 got an admission to study a 5yr course lik law n she doesnt even knw whether she wants to practice law or become NIS officer. It's a sorry situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by u3fine(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
She should "do the needful"
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dannyvoltron(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Juz saw dis on Leadership Newspaper. Though it doesn't bother on NIS but the same Ministry is involved. My ppl wat do u say?
Federal Fire Service is once again under intense scrutiny as it is said to have broken the Federal Character principle with the on-going secret recruitment undertaken by it.
Officials of the agency, as some reports say is that, under the Ministry of Interior the ones are responsible for this illegal act by recruiting their relations. For others, slots are sold to the highest bidder under the pretext of replacing retired or dead officers.
Leadership reports:
LEADERSHIP investigation revealed that the agency had been filling some slots in recent times through the illegal term called ‘replacement’. It was however learnt that such replacement never followed laid down procedures and are at variance with the federal character principle.
LEADERSHIP observed last Tuesday, groups of successful recruits thronging the Area 10 Headquarters of the service to either collect their appointment letters or document before proceeding to the Fire Academy situated in Sheda, Bwari area council.
A number of applicants from the South- South, South East and the Middle Belt had raised issues bothering on marginalisation, nepotism and tribalism.
A source at the Area 10, Abuja National Headquarters, said, the ranks of the beneficiaries fell within Assistant superintendent, inspector and below. He added that the appointment letters of these illegal recruits had found their way into the data bank of the agency, a development that has led to the agency being listed for probe.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Justcul(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Naija, i hail ooo! undecided
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bussyj: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2013
Receive ur congratulatory message in the name of God
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lisbon007: 2:15am On Nov 28, 2013
bussyj: Receive ur congratulatory message in the name of God
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2013

Amen!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by amaralizzy40y: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2013
AMEN, I RECEIVE IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pls this thread is purely 4 info and not a forum 4 religious display.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lisbon007: what is this one saying?

I don almost die for laughter oh! geez!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lisbon007: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Promotion Exams are still on even as im writing this comment...

From a well respected source(an insider).

But everything about test will be concluded this year and shortlisted candidates for the job will eventually start Documentation in January..

In God's hand i dey ooo.if you feel me LIKE this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
with all due respect,i dnt agree with u sir.check d NIS web you wil c d names of promoted officers.is it not after d xam they released d names of promoted officers?it's clearly stated there,infact it was a press release news on NIS web.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
aladenimi: with all due respect,i dnt agree with u sir.check d NIS web you wil c d names of promoted officers.is it not after d xam they released d names of promoted officers?it's clearly stated there,infact it was a press release news on NIS web.
D particular ministry undergoing d promotion stuff is NPS but under CDFIPB. See d below :

YEAR 2013 PROMOTION EXERCISE FOR OFFICERS ON
CONPASS 08 – 14 IN THE NIGERIAN PRISONS SERVICE
(NPS)
The year 2013 Promotion Interview for Senior Officers
on CONPASS 08 – 14 will commence in all the Nine (9)
Zones of the Federation (including the National
Headquarters) as follows.
1. Accreditation: Thursday 28th and Friday 29th
November, 2013
2. Interview/Examination: Saturday 30th November,
3. Time: 8.00 am daily
4. Venue (Headquarters Staff): Conference Hall, Civil
Defence Academy, Sauka – Abuja
Please note the following clarifications:
A. Officers in the Superintendent Cadre affected by the
Public Service Reforms of 2006 who hitherto had no
prerequisite minimum qualification, but have now
acquired such, are eligible to participate in the
Promotion interview in the Superintendent cadre.
B. Officers with HND qualification who had been
earning promotions in the Inspectorate Cadre can only
be eligible for promotion into the Superintendent Cadre
after conversion to the Superintendent Cadre.
Only officers who have their names in the Promotion
List are eligible and are expected to present their
credentials before they will be cleared to attend the
interview. They are required to come along with the
following original documents:
(i) Letter/Gazette of First Appointment
(ii) Letter/Gazette of Confirmation of Appointment
(iii) Letter of Present Appointment
(iv) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
(v) Academic/Professional Certificates
(vi) Staff Identity Card

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Erukulele(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
jovial99: D particular ministry undergoing d promotion stuff is NPS but under CDFIPB. See d below :

YEAR 2013 PROMOTION EXERCISE FOR OFFICERS ON
CONPASS 08 – 14 IN THE NIGERIAN PRISONS SERVICE
(NPS)
The year 2013 Promotion Interview for Senior Officers
on CONPASS 08 – 14 will commence in all the Nine (9)
Zones of the Federation (including the National
Headquarters) as follows.
1. Accreditation: Thursday 28th and Friday 29th
November, 2013
2. Interview/Examination: Saturday 30th November,
3. Time: 8.00 am daily
4. Venue (Headquarters Staff): Conference Hall, Civil
Defence Academy, Sauka – Abuja
Please note the following clarifications:
A. Officers in the Superintendent Cadre affected by the
Public Service Reforms of 2006 who hitherto had no
prerequisite minimum qualification, but have now
acquired such, are eligible to participate in the
Promotion interview in the Superintendent cadre.
B. Officers with HND qualification who had been
earning promotions in the Inspectorate Cadre can only
be eligible for promotion into the Superintendent Cadre
after conversion to the Superintendent Cadre.
Only officers who have their names in the Promotion
List are eligible and are expected to present their
credentials before they will be cleared to attend the
interview. They are required to come along with the
following original documents:
(i) Letter/Gazette of First Appointment
(ii) Letter/Gazette of Confirmation of Appointment
(iii) Letter of Present Appointment
(iv) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
(v) Academic/Professional Certificates
(vi) Staff Identity Card
NIS PROMOTES SIX THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY THREE OFFICERS AND MEN.

The Nigerian immigration Service has released the list of promoted officers and men from the ranks of Immigration Assistant (IA) to the ranks of Comptroller of Immigration Service (CIS).
This was conveyed through a letter from the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board vide Ref. No.CDFIPB/PL/NIS/330. Senior officers promoted from the ranks of Assistant Superintendent (ASI) and its equivalent to the ranks of Comptroller of Immigration Service (CIS) are one thousand nine hundred and eighty five (1,985), while four thousand two hundred and eight (4,208) men are from the ranks of Immigration Assistant (IA) to the ranks of Immigration Inspectors; out of which one hundred and fifty eight (158) eligible men on Joint Task Force (JTF) got automatic promotion.

The CG congratulated all promoted officers and men and enjoined them to work harder to justify their well deserved elevation.

CHUKWUMEKA OBUA (ACI)
SERVICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
25 September, 2013
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by toocoded: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Erukulele:
[color=#006600]NIS PROMOTES SIX THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY THREE OFFICERS
Saw it like last week

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by suxess001(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Concerning this immigration recruitment, I seriously do not know what to believe anymore. On thursday, I was at the office of a certain Honorable member till late evening (around 7pm). At the time of leaving the assembly complex, the NSCDC CG, Abolurin was also leaving at the same time. I however realized that both Immigrations, Prisons and Civil Defence bosses were all present at NASS that day. When I asked the Honorable I went to see (a member of House Commitee on Interior) about what was going on.....he just told me the recruitment has been suspended.
I am still in doubt of how true this could be, because on that same thursday, while at the assembly complex (HoR wing), I came across a friend who works as a secretary to another Honorable member. He was taking a letter to the chairman, house commitee on interior (Hon Pategi)........and in that letter were names of candidates recommended for employment in NIS (their names, their application number, preferred state of exam, and email address were all included in that letter). The surprising thing though is that in that letter, 30 names were sent but only 2 chose FCT as their preferred state of exam, 28 chose a state in the north central.

If truly the recruitment has been suspended as the Honorable said, why are they still sending request letters to NIS? I tried listening to the news on thursday evening for any possible confirmation or reason for why those paramilitary chiefs were at the national assembly till that time but nothing was said on the news...............

And truly, that test we are waiting for is nothing but a charade as the real list is already been compiled already.

Let's still hope on God for the best. This ur information cant b true. Because hon. Pategi is not d chairman of interior but a hon. Member from sokoto state and inlaw 2 fmr. N.S.A. Though i'll not mention name. 2ndly concerning d suspension of d recruitment. House did not suspend it. Whats causing delay is an issue btw d M.O.I. & C.G.I. Which was resolved yesterday. Thirdly d slots given 2 chair house commitee on interior is not up to 30 not 2 talk of one hon. Member of interior. And lastly as at now d date of aptitude test is not fixed contrary 2 rumor on dis forum dat it will hold 1st sat of december. I'll urge everybody 2 pray hard as all of u have equal chance of being shortlisted. Good luck 2 all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by aydotcome86(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=suxess001]Concerning this immigration
TIME to do another 'fake stuff' for applicants?
I can't imagine how a federal ministry can not conduct election for their applicant within the 36 states including FCT.
Hopefully,they will do something before January or they continue to ridicule theirselves. sad undecided
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hummn! The kingdom/recruitment of NIS suffereth by violence and only the violent take the appointment letter by slot/force...

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2013
My suffiency is of God,The psalmist said that some boast with their Horses, others with their camels but I boast with n in my God, who stands firm when Horses n Camels r long fainted. When men r cast down, I get lifted up. I'm a seed of Abraham and a joint heir with Christ. NIS.......here i come. Breathren join dis wagon by clicking on "like"

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
suxess001:

And truly, that test we are waiting for is nothing but a charade as the real list is already been compiled already.

Let's still hope on God for the best. This ur information cant b true. Because hon. Pategi is not d chairman of interior but a hon. Member from sokoto state and inlaw 2 fmr. N.S.A. Though i'll not mention name. 2ndly concerning d suspension of d recruitment. House did not suspend it. Whats causing delay is an issue btw d M.O.I. & C.G.I. Which was resolved yesterday. Thirdly d slots given 2 chair house commitee on interior is not up to 30 not 2 talk of one hon. Member of interior. And lastly as at now d date of aptitude test is not fixed contrary 2 rumor on dis forum dat it will hold 1st sat of december. I'll urge everybody 2 pray hard as all of u have equal chance of being shortlisted. Good luck 2 all.

Yes, it was a typo error. Hon Bature is actually the Chairman, the letter I saw was from Hon. Pategi to Hon. Bature. The reason I had the mix-up was because it was Pategi's letter head I saw but it was actually addressed to Bature. Let's call names pls, there is no need hiding anything......Nigerians are aware of what is going on already!

Secondly, I tell u CATEGORICALLY that I saw 30 names on that list. Infact, on Tuesday, I was at NASS again and I came across a list sent by Sen David Mark to the Ministry of interior and in that list were over 70 names (emphasis on over). The list was received and stamped at the Ministry and the acknowledged copy was returned to NASS (which is the one I sighted). I don't know where you got your info abt the House chairman not been entitled to 30 names, when another Hon. who is not even the chairman can recommend up to 30 names.

Thanks for spotting my mistake! Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.