Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2030743 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emmaclue: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2014
I greet d house...I didn't post since nairaland came bak from vacation Cos I hv nt gotten any real info yet..Lets wait for d 21st July deadline dat was given to committee to round up everytin. .For d readvertisement for fresh recruitment I feel na for formality to clear d air. .Lets just b patient either for fresh recruitment or test and God will help us all-Amen...Happy new month pals
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2014
@emmaclue: tot d deadline was June.how come it suddenly became July.very soon we will hear its August. This is the most annoying thing about ds thread.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emmaclue: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2014
If u can remember my previous post early last month I said d deadline was extended within d board to round up everytin abt NIS on or b4 21st July... Lets b patient pals
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
I don tire for una oooo, are u not Tired spreading rumours, they said is fresh recruitment and they families that lost there loved ones will be recruited after they fresh NIS recruitment Exercise so I don't know were u got this ur [is just for formality to clear they air] keep fooling urself and stop decieving others.
emmaclue: If u can remember my previous post early last month I said d deadline was extended within d board to round up everytin abt NIS on or b4 21st July... Lets b patient pals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emmaclue: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
U just cursed urself... I dnt blame u. It's a forum dats y u can say anytin u like cos u dnt kw me.. On a normal note u can't say such to me in person... May God help us out
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Who u be, I don't blame you too, stop this ur fake news, lolz you said I don't know you, are you NIS boss or they son, abeg WASH
emmaclue: U just cursed urself... I dnt blame u. It's a forum dats y u can say anytin u like cos u dnt kw me.. On a normal note u can't say such to me in person... May God help us out
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
The message is not too clear, some part sounded like it wud b a new advert. Some part sounded like it wud b an exam... But I tot wot d President canceled was d test nd not d whole process...... Anyway, dey are known for not given accurate info, b4 d exam, some of dia officials mentioned in d papers dat we were to go 4 d exams in our states of origin but leta dey said it wud b in prefad states... For me, am blivin dat d advert he is talkin about wud b 4 d exam nd not for new applications..... Now dat we nid. pple lyk Nonso to come clear d air frm his agent, he has run... I tot he said dey hv concluded dat dia won't b new adverts...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: The message is not too clear, some part sounded like it wud b a new advert. Some part sounded like it wud b an exam... But I tot wot d President canceled was d test nd not d whole process...... Anyway, dey are known for not given accurate info, b4 d exam, some of dia officials mentioned in d papers dat we were to go 4 d exams in our states of origin but leta dey said it wud b in prefad states... For me, am blivin dat d advert he is talkin about wud b 4 d exam nd not for new applications..... Now dat we nid. pple lyk Nonso to come clear d air frm his agent, he has run... I tot he said dey hv concluded dat dia won't b new adverts...
mollode: The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) said on Monday that victims of the botched March 15 recruitment would be employed after a fresh exercise.
Mr Chukwuemeka Obua, the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the service, said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja.
On March 15 the service conducted a nationwide recruitment that claimed the lives of some applicants while several others were injured due to a stampede in some centres.
Senator Anyim Pius Anyim, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, has announced in a statement on March 15 the setting up of a committee to assist the Paramilitary Board in conducting a fresh exercise.
The statement said the committee would liaise with the board to confirm the actual number of personnel to be recruited and assist in re-advertising the recruitment with a view to starting the process afresh.
It said the committee would also assist the board by processing the applications, short-listing potential candidates and conducting the necessary interviews for the purpose of the exercise.
The committee was to ensure that three family members of each of the deceased applicants, at least one of whom should be a female, and those injured, were given immediate and automatic employment in the service.
The committee was given 12 weeks to complete its assignment.
Obua said that although the date for the fresh exercise was yet to be fixed, the committee which had Mr David Parradang, the Comptroller-General of the Service as member, was working tirelessly to ensure a hitch free exercise.
“The committee is more transparent and is currently working out modalities for a fresh exercise.
“I have been contacted to draft advertorials to inform suitable applicants who wish to partake in the exercise,” he said.
He said that applicants of the botched recruitment who wished to partake in the fresh exercise must apply again as the President had cancelled the March 15 exercise.
http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/30/immigration-engage-victims-botched-recruitment-fresh-exercise/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lawal4green: For those my Good peeps that are waiting for NIS, if NIS place advert now that means they will conclude the recruitment after 2015 elections, because Nigeria Army is doing the Border patrol and more Army recruits are coming, my Advice to my Good peeps is that swap to FFS, FRSC, Customs, NSCDC and others. For those viewing our fake info, keep on viewing don't post what u heard.

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Whn i talk am say new advert go come up 4 NIS according 2 my agent,some ppl say make i pack well,nw evidence don show,
mollode: The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) said on Monday that victims of the botched March 15 recruitment would be employed after a fresh exercise.

Mr Chukwuemeka Obua, the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the service, said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja.

On March 15 the service conducted a nationwide recruitment that claimed the lives of some applicants while several others were injured due to a stampede in some centres.

Senator Anyim Pius Anyim, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, has announced in a statement on March 15 the setting up of a committee to assist the Paramilitary Board in conducting a fresh exercise.

The statement said the committee would liaise with the board to confirm the actual number of personnel to be recruited and assist in re-advertising the recruitment with a view to starting the process afresh.

It said the committee would also assist the board by processing the applications, short-listing potential candidates and conducting the necessary interviews for the purpose of the exercise.

The committee was to ensure that three family members of each of the deceased applicants, at least one of whom should be a female, and those injured, were given immediate and automatic employment in the service.

The committee was given 12 weeks to complete its assignment.

Obua said that although the date for the fresh exercise was yet to be fixed, the committee which had Mr David Parradang, the Comptroller-General of the Service as member, was working tirelessly to ensure a hitch free exercise.

“The committee is more transparent and is currently working out modalities for a fresh exercise.

“I have been contacted to draft advertorials to inform suitable applicants who wish to partake in the exercise,” he said.

He said that applicants of the botched recruitment who wished to partake in the fresh exercise must apply again as the President had cancelled the March 15 exercise.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/30/immigration-engage-victims-botched-recruitment-fresh-exercise/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
People for federal fire service and civil defence, should start Rejoicing.......................Good news is on the way.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lawal4green: People for federal fire service and civil defence, should start Rejoicing.......................Good news is on the way.
Rejoicing 4 what.......?
Keeping hope alive sha!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lawal4green: People for federal fire service and civil defence, should start Rejoicing.......................Good news is on the way.
Ask4bigneyo:
Rejoicing 4 what.......?
Keeping hope alive sha!
prepare for training july/August, tell ur source,Agent,officer and politician that is pressing urs to call Abuja HQ to comfirm my post.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ANEMMA: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lawal4green: prepare for training july/August, tell ur source,Agent,officer and politician that is pressing urs to call Abuja HQ to comfirm my post.
nothing is happenin yet in NSCDC, my boss is a senior officer in admin dept in NSCDC HQ wuse zone 5 abuja. Lawal, i advice u stop posting uncomfirm info here
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
A.N.EMMA:
meaning one can only apply 2ru an agent?
A.N.EMMA:
nothing is happenin yet in NSCDC, my boss is a senior officer in admin dept in NSCDC HQ wuse zone 5 abuja. Lawal, i advice u stop posting uncomfirm info here
u don't knw where u Belong to.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
A.N.EMMA:
pls how do i apply?
if u have a senior officer @ the top u will not ask the Question.................what do u knw abt interior?? Let's challenge each other for Real.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Tos87(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lawal4green: if u have a senior officer @ the top u will not ask the Question.................what do u knw abt interior?? Let's challenge each other for Real.
you just BUSTED the guy lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ANEMMA: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lawal4green: if u have a senior officer @ the top u will not ask the Question.................what do u knw abt interior?? Let's challenge each other for Real.
i don't much abt interior but am aware of every happenin in NSCDC HQ coz my boss is a senior officer there. I asked those questions to get info abt prisons replacement not NSCDC
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Skyrex(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls wats d latest on dis NIS recruitment?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Skyrex(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls is d date in ur comment 4real?
emmaclue: I greet d house...I didn't post since nairaland came bak from vacation Cos I hv nt gotten any real info yet..Lets wait for d 21st July deadline dat was given to committee to round up everytin. .For d readvertisement for fresh recruitment I feel na for formality to clear d air. .Lets just b patient either for fresh recruitment or test and God will help us all-Amen...Happy new month pals
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by paulobi: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lawal4green: u don't knw where u Belong to.
. @ A N. Emma. Y. Nt confirm WELL b4 u talk. Cos tins are rili happening in NSCDC. But. D so called volunteers dat are been given AP letters nw is done. On state command by state command basis. SO ask ur bros well.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
A.N.EMMA:
i don't much abt interior but am aware of every happenin in NSCDC HQ coz my boss is a senior officer there. I asked those questions to get info abt prisons replacement not NSCDC
Guy park well don't provoke me, u don't have any officer or he has dumped u for a Better person, in ADmin the only officer that knws the happenings is DCG incharge, and persons outside NSCDC are senate committee on interior and house of Rep committee on interior they all knw the present happenings and their candidates are smiling now. For ur information minister of interior has stop prisons Replacement, No replacement or Recruitment in prisons till next year after 2015 election. Anybody can challenge dis
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
paul obi: . @ A N. Emma. Y. Nt confirm WELL b4 u talk. Cos tins are rili happening in NSCDC. But. D so called volunteers dat are been given AP letters nw is done. On state command by state command basis. SO ask ur bros well.
guy no app letter has been given to any Qualified volunteer in any state in Nigeria, state commandants don't have the power to issue app letter, they are working on the whole tin now volunteers and outsiders wit strong connection will be given App letters July/August 2014 and training will still commence August
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ANEMMA: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=Lawal4green] Guy park well don't provoke me, u don't have any officer or he has dumped u for a Better person, in ADmin the only officer that knws the happenings is DCG incharge, and persons outside NSCDC are senate committee on interior and house of Rep committee on interior they all knw the present happenings and their candidates are smiling now. For ur information minister of interior has stop prisons Replacement, No replacement or Recruitment in prisons till next year after 2015 election. Anybody can challenge dis[/quothmmmmm.....i seeeee
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ANEMMA: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=Lawal4green] Guy park well don't provoke me, u don't have any officer or he has dumped u for a Better person, in ADmin the only officer that knws the happenings is DCG incharge, and persons outside NSCDC are senate committee on interior and house of Rep committee on interior they all knw the present happenings and their candidates are smiling now. For ur information minister of interior has stop prisons Replacement, No replacement or Recruitment in prisons till next year after 2015 election. Anybody can challenge dis[/quothmmmmm.....nawa ooo rumours here nd there
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nasjeje: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lawal4green: prepare for training july/August, tell ur source,Agent,officer and politician that is pressing urs to call Abuja HQ to comfirm my post.
@lawal wat u z is inline wit wat my agent tod me.my agent z dey are waiting fr their chairman to arrive Frm whr he travelled to.he also z keffi is d training ground.I min for nscdc.lawal,keep it up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
nasjeje:
@lawal wat u z is inline wit wat my agent tod me.my agent z dey are waiting fr their chairman to arrive Frm whr he travelled to.he also z keffi is d training ground.I min for nscdc.lawal,keep it up
they use various states commands for their training, maybe they will select those for Arm squad to keffi and their new training sch in Abeokuta in Ogun state.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nasjeje: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lawal4green: they use various states commands for their training, maybe they will select those for Arm squad to keffi and their new training sch in Abeokuta in Ogun state.
@lawal,pls,I will like to av ur contact.pks,send ur fone no and watsap no to dis email nasjeje@gmail.com or send ur bb pin to disame add.may Allah help us.tanx for d info.pls,kip it up.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2014
nasjeje:
@lawal,pls,I will like to av ur contact.pks,send ur fone no and watsap no to dis email nasjeje@gmail.com or send ur bb pin to disame add.may Allah help us.tanx for d info.pls,kip it up.
check ur mail box
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2014
Even prisons too
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
obinna002: Even prisons too
minister of interior has order CGP to cancel prisons Replacement on monday.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ur right, just confirmed it
Lawal4green: minister of interior has order CGP to cancel prisons Replacement on monday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.