Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2030813 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jadajada: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2014
Lawal4green: training is always in various state commands, maybe those for Armed squad will procceed direct to training schools Across Nigeria..............any info from ur side??
is a frnd of mine, he said he was called 4rm abuja dat he is 2 resume training in makurdi dis week. But, d problem is d number dat called him is no more connecting and d guy stays in d s/west. Is it possible 2 go 4 training witout appointment letter and is d training nt suppose to b zone by zone?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Guys,pls i want 2 know if possible can sum1 Working Under Fed. Ministry of Eduaction Process To move & Work In Nigeria Custom Service..Tankz
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2014
jadajada: is a frnd of mine, he said he was called 4rm abuja dat he is 2 resume training in makurdi dis week. But, d problem is d number dat called him is no more connecting and d guy stays in d s/west. Is it possible 2 go 4 training witout appointment letter and is d training nt suppose to b zone by zone?
makurdi is in Benue state............tell him to call his agent.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nasjeje: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Ibro2star: All NSCDC candidates shd be warming up for training as applctn letters are being prepared to be released @ anytym.Nasjeje,Genxris,Lawal n others try to confirm ds frm ur source.....stay cool
Ibro,I can't wait oooo.tanx fr d info.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pls any infor on customs
JIBOSKI437: Guys,pls i want 2 know if possible can sum1 Working Under Fed. Ministry of Eduaction Process To move & Work In Nigeria Custom Service..Tankz
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
obinna002: Pls any infor on customs
I dont know any info. apart fm d 1 i see in dis Room dat dere is UnderG Replacement Goin On In Custom.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tfabu: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pls house,who has any info as regards NPS upgrading?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
We are all waiting for miracles to happen concerning NIS, and we are waiting for information to fall from :Heaven. The truth is that if we continue waiting for the miracle silently, nothing will happen and the memories will just fade. I urge those in Abuja to organize a peaceful demonstration, this is the only way we can get the attention of The President and he will be force to ask about the recruitment he canceled and appointed a committee, if not we will hear nothing. Are we still expecting to hear from a committee that was given 3months and in that 3months nothing was heard, not even a public address to tell us how far they have gone? As for me, am not waiting to hear from them if nothing is done to get their attention... All we read here is from agents and most of the info are conflicting, which means that they may not be genuine... So if you are waiting to hear from them without doing anything, then better move on... Because we can only hear from them without getting their attention ourselves only when GEJ wakes up one day and remember that he once cancelled a recruitment exercise. I'm not putting the blame on GEJ, he is the President for Christ sake, he has many issues on his table, that was why he appointed the committee, so he may not know what is going on if the committee does not report to him. So the summary of what I'm saying is that we should expect something without doing anything...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2014
@Ejiykzazi2007...........the info here are comflicting because they're from Agents, Abi?? What abt the information NIS P.R.O is giving out almost every month......are they not comflicting?? For ur information those u're calling Agents 95percent of them are officers/political office holders. So u're advicing peeps in Abuja to go and protest, Abi?? Abuja is in Nigeria and u don't need VISA to travel there, u go and organise the protest, one slap from a military man u will start picking pure water Nylon All over FCT....................people are moving forward and u're still in 2007.............

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2014
Sometyms ur mentality baffles me Lawal... Wot course did u study in skul pls? Dia is a difference btwn peaceful demonstration nd protestin if u don't knw... Peaceful demonstration has neva bin wrong in any democracy which we practice in Nigeria also... D man is dead in a man who fails to speak up in d midst of irregularities nd problems... Stop showin d world ur ignorance abeg... If u can go bak to u posts nd read dem, u wil surely hide ur face..... God knows, if I were to base in Abuja, I wil do evrytin posible to go to FCSC or interior to get a more reliable info... And I wil also try to organise a group, cos dey wil tend to give us more attention in group dan individually... Dey are public official 4 Christ sake nd responsible to us, they aren't ghost... If dey posted an adveert nd we applied, we are entitled to knw wot hapend to it...

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arantess: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Sometyms ur mentality baffles me Lawal... Wot course did u study in skul pls? Dia is a difference btwn peaceful demonstration nd protestin if u don't knw... Peaceful demonstration has neva bin wrong in any democracy which we practice in Nigeria also... D man is dead in a man who fails to speak up in d midst of irregularities nd problems... Stop showin d world ur ignorance abeg... If u can go bak to u posts nd read dem, u wil surely hide ur face..... God knows, if I were to base in Abuja, I wil do evrytin posible to go to FCSC or interior to get a more reliable info... And I wil also try to organise a group, cos dey wil tend to give us more attention in group dan individually... Dey are public official 4 Christ sake nd responsible to us, they aren't ghost... If dey posted an adveert nd we applied, we are entitled to knw wot hapend to it...
May u live long bros, onye di ka gi a ko la n'ala anyi....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by aydotcome86(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Lawal4green: @Ejiykzazi2007...........the info here are comflicting because they're from Agents, Abi?? What abt the information NIS P.R.O is giving out almost every month......are they not comflicting?? For ur information those u're calling Agents 95percent of them are officers/political office holders. So u're advicing peeps in Abuja to go and protest, Abi?? Abuja is in Nigeria and u don't need VISA to travel there, u go and organise the protest, one slap from a military man u will start picking pure water Nylon All over FCT....................people are moving forward and u're still in 2007.............
. BY THE TIME SODIER SLAP YOU.....YOU GO KNOW SAY POLICE NA YOUR FRIEND.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Sometyms ur mentality baffles me Lawal... Wot course did u study in skul pls? Dia is a difference btwn peaceful demonstration nd protestin if u don't knw... Peaceful demonstration has neva bin wrong in any democracy which we practice in Nigeria also... D man is dead in a man who fails to speak up in d midst of irregularities nd problems... Stop showin d world ur ignorance abeg... If u can go bak to u posts nd read dem, u wil surely hide ur face..... God knows, if I were to base in Abuja, I wil do evrytin posible to go to FCSC or interior to get a more reliable info... And I wil also try to organise a group, cos dey wil tend to give us more attention in group dan individually... Dey are public official 4 Christ sake nd responsible to us, they aren't ghost... If dey posted an adveert nd we applied, we are entitled to knw wot hapend to it...
I'm not surprise of this ur words.........because I knw ur mother.........

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Guys abeg Stop All Dis 4Uckin Shit!! We nid 2b given our selfz latest News on All Paramilitary Job NOT Given ourself public harrasment..Let LOVE Rain...o,Pls i nid more details on CUSTOM replacement
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2014
Guys you need to come here and give reliable infos. This is not a place for arguments or accusations. If you guys try to engage yourselves in meaningful ventures, you will not have time for these. Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lawal4green: I'm not surprise of this ur words.........because I knw ur mother.........
Lawal dnt be influenced,u are known to be a reputable person in ds room,pls lets focus on our objectives.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lawal4green: I'm not surprise of this ur words.........because I knw ur mother.........
Hahahaha... She is definitely someone's mother, so she can be mine as well... Just try and learn some respect, it will help u in life...

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Hahahaha... She is definitely someone's mother, so she can be mine as well... Just try and learn some respect, it will help u in life...
Word of wisdom! Respect!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls does any1 knw the outcome of the meeting held yesterday by the board?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hahahahahahahaaaaaa @u just made my day,weti i go buy 4 u,too funny hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
nekede11: Hahahahahahahaaaaaa @u just made my day,weti i go buy 4 u,too funny hahahahahahaha
just give her one more Bottle................
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
No insult pls!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
kai!!! this place is as silent like a grave yard.
No news, info and just nothing. na wa ooo. Which way forward ?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lets go there!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ifimix(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
where s every1 2day wey me dey browse wit ma old storm 2 after loosing ma precious xperia. Storm 2 seriously hanging @ d moment. Chai!!!. NIS nawa o.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ibro2star: Lets go there!
App letters and training, Loading.....................................................................
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bobbinwaly: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lawal4green: App letters and training, Loading.....................................................................

Really?for which one bro
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
bobbinwaly:

Really?for which one bro
Ibro2star: Lets go there!
Lawal4green: App letters and training, Loading.....................................................................
was Responding to ibro2star post,...........@bobbinwaly.....which one are u expecting??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bobbinwaly: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lawal4green: was Responding to ibro2star post,...........@bobbinwaly.....which one are u expecting??

Only immigration ooooooo and partially customs
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mollode: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lawal4green: was Responding to ibro2star post,...........@bobbinwaly.....which one are u expecting??

Bro... Kindly gimme ur email... Mine is oladimejimololuwa@gmail.com.. Got some question for u..thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
chesterlee: Same as FFS! Appointment letters should be out later this week. Oluwa is at work!
follow-up ur Runz very well o because the second Batch list will pass out wit those in training now.................even if is a week to pass out and second Batch list came out, they will all pass out together (FFS).........All para-military are use to that system. So shine ur eyes very well......I'm patiently waiting for NSCDC
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Lawal4green: follow-up ur Runz very well o because the second Batch list will pass out wit those in training now.................even if is a week to pass out and second Batch list came out, they will all pass out together (FFS).........All para-military are use to that system. So shine ur eyes very well......I'm patiently waiting for NSCDC
Thanks man, Am on it already...By the Grace of God my name will surely be on that FFS 2nd list by fire by force!!! Oluwa is alive! I wish you all the very best in NSCDC...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.