Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029627 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Please house, when FFS was about to release the first batch list,was it announced? If the answer to this question is "NO" how do you expect NIS or NSCDC to announce to the public that they are doing internal recruitment/replacement?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
profinmasscom: Please house, when FFS was about to release the first batch list,was it announced? If the answer to this question is "NO" how do you expect NIS or NSCDC to announce to the public that they are doing internal recruitment/replacement?
dont mind ds ppl
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by oidyllic(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
lawal4green i have to make u understand something. this is a public room for everyone to express himself. so stop downgrading odas say. just act maturedly even if u are not in actual sense
Lawal4green: in any Agency in Nigeria, it is when List/app letters of candidates is out that is when the Ogas will Agree that Replacement is ongoing, because they Release the names in Batches.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
akinspc: @chesterlee,pls bro any news from ur side as regards d ffs second batch List
Nothing yet bro...Just get ready for training tho...anytime soon!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: These NSCDC hopefuls have a way of consoling themselves... Its not today the CG started saying there is nothing going on, he has been saying so since 2012 ending... I'm not trying to discouraging anybody, I am also praying for any FG jobs... And I'm believing God something will come up soonest...
Google NSCDC to mobilize 150,000 personnel for 2015 General Elections (2) Google: No succession war in civil defence. (3) Google NSCDC 2012 Replacement to see how many months they use in Releasing names and app letters. (4) Alert for open Recruitment is Advertising, while Alert for secret Recruitment/Replacement is when People start collecting Original App letters. (5) let me use this opportunity to say the two different News I heard on NIS, (1) said a list will come out claiming All the candidates on the list are those injured/family of the Dead, then Advert will be out towards Nov 2014 to clear the Air. (2) No Advert to clear Air But promises of Advert will continue till next year, But list will be out wit thousands of Names claiming is the list of injured/family of the Dead, NIS don't have second Batch of list since the history of NIS But others Have up to two to three Batches. @ Ejikyzazi2007, Am expecting more Questions from u and am Ready to Answer them.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by akinspc: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
chesterlee: Nothing yet bro...Just get ready for training tho...anytime soon!
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ruggedcontinues: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lawal4green: Google NSCDC to mobilize 150,000 personnel for 2015 General Elections (2) Google: No succession war in civil defence. (3) Google NSCDC 2012 Replacement to see how many months they use in Releasing names and app letters. (4) Alert for open Recruitment is Advertising, while Alert for secret Recruitment/Replacement is when People start collecting Original App letters. (5) let me use this opportunity to say the two different News I heard on NIS, (1) said a list will come out claiming All the candidates on the list are those injured/family of the Dead, then Advert will be out towards Nov 2014 to clear the Air. (2) No Advert to clear Air But promises of Advert will continue till next year, But list will be out wit thousands of Names claiming is the list of injured/family of the Dead, NIS don't have second Batch of list since the history of NIS But others Have up to two to three Batches. @ Ejikyzazi2007, Am expecting more Questions from u and am Ready to Answer them.
hmmmm.... Mr Lawal
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ruggedcontinues: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lawal4green: Google NSCDC to mobilize 150,000 personnel for 2015 General Elections (2) Google: No succession war in civil defence. (3) Google NSCDC 2012 Replacement to see how many months they use in Releasing names and app letters. (4) Alert for open Recruitment is Advertising, while Alert for secret Recruitment/Replacement is when People start collecting Original App letters. (5) let me use this opportunity to say the two different News I heard on NIS, (1) said a list will come out claiming All the candidates on the list are those injured/family of the Dead, then Advert will be out towards Nov 2014 to clear the Air. (2) No Advert to clear Air But promises of Advert will continue till next year, But list will be out wit thousands of Names claiming is the list of injured/family of the Dead, NIS don't have second Batch of list since the history of NIS But others Have up to two to three Batches. @ Ejikyzazi2007, Am expecting more Questions from u and am Ready to Answer them.
hmmmm.... Mr Lawal easy o
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
All NSCDC hopelesses,leg pass leg ooo!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lawal4green: @ Ejikyzazi2007, Am expecting more Questions from u and am Ready to Answer them.
I don't hv any question bro... I liv u guys to ur faith nd I wish guys d best, if NSCDC clicks 4 me, I wil b glad too...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: I don't hv any question bro... I liv u guys to ur faith nd I wish guys d best, if NSCDC clicks 4 me, I wil b glad too...
convinced?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ibro2star: convinced?
About what? I still stand that nothing is happening... But u guys can still believe... It causes no harm.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: About what? I still stand that nothing is happening... But u guys can still believe... It causes no harm.
Good for u.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lawal4green: Good for u.
Yep. And I'm not doubting ur faith or info tho, one must bliv in somtin... Tins can turn around 4 me nd I wil c mysef in NSCDC, if its God's will...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Finally am now a nairalander !
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AUWAL999: 3:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Premium Times
Jonathan launches new e-passport, asks
Nigerians to promote country’s image
-------------------------------------
"What affects every traveler is how
efficient and committed our immigration
officers work at our airports,” ... isitors
that come into the country have
different impressions about our
immigration officers, so they must
improve; they are the image of this
country. How they handle visitors
matters so much, if they conduct
themselves poorly, it reflects on all of
us.”
Those were the words of President
Goodluck Jonathan at the launch of the
new 64-page e-passport at the council
chambers of the Presidential Villa.
Know more about the new e-passport
here: http:///vxhrXb
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2014
AUWAL999: Premium Times
Jonathan launches new e-passport, asks
Nigerians to promote country’s image
-------------------------------------
"What affects every traveler is how
efficient and committed our immigration
officers work at our airports,” ... isitors
that come into the country have
different impressions about our
immigration officers, so they must
improve; they are the image of this
country. How they handle visitors
matters so much, if they conduct
themselves poorly, it reflects on all of
us.”
Those were the words of President
Goodluck Jonathan at the launch of the
new 64-page e-passport at the council
chambers of the Presidential Villa.
Know more about the new e-passport
here: http:///vxhrXb
How does this concern employment? is. that not what we are here for ? please so posting unrelated post here.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by theoagwas: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Some said August, some said September, some said November! House which one to Believe?!!! Can't the Leadership of the NIS come out and say something meaningful as regards their recruitment?
No votes for GEJ come 2015, coz he is a weakling as regards Job creation and Youths Empowerment, unemployment Index became high since OBJ left,,,No Jobs no Votes Says unemployed Graduates!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Security and Civil Defence Corps, Dr. Ade Abolurin, has been described as a gift to Nigeria by by Ogun State.
The Minister of Interior, Comrade Abba Moro, said this when he paid a courtesy visit on the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo, after the commissioning of projects at the College of Security Management, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Moro said based on the achievements of the NSCDC under the leadership of Abolurin, it is confirmed that Ogun State gave the nation a solid gift.
At the commissioning of the projects, Moro said the Civil Defence College for Security Management would refocus and re-address the minds of security agencies and private security guard operators to the dynamics in the security arena, while bringing to their consciousness the need to be proactive in the management of security.
Meanwhile, Abolurin on has said about 150,000 personnel would be required for the 2015 general election.
Abolurin said this in a chat with newsmen in Abeokuta after the commissioning of projects at the College of Security Management, Abeokuta.
He said: “You know we will be complementing other agencies, so that number is the minimum requirement.”
The Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, said the NSCDC is now a pride of the nation that should be emulated by other security agencies.
Speaking at the commissioning of the projects also, Amosun said the NSCDC had shown in just a few years of existence that it could deliver on its mandate beyond the expectations of the general public.
The governor therefore pledged to support the service in all ramifications.
Others dignitaries at the event were Oba Kehinde Gbadewole, the paramount ruler of Yewaland in Ogun State; the representatives of the Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Naval Staff and Chief of Air staff; the representative of the Commissioner of Police for Ogun State; and the chairman and members of the House of Representatives Committee on Interior.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2014
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps [NSCDC] has been properly insulated from internal petty rivalry and competition among staff over succession and promotion matters through the inculcation of strict discipline and the promotion of higher values.
Commandant General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Dr. John Ade Abolurin assured that the issue of who takes over as commandant general after his tenure will not generate problems in the NSCDC like it did in other para-military agencies where succession issues become contentious and controversial matters.
Abolurin told newsmen in Abuja that although several young officers have been groomed and trained for managerial responsibilities, the officers are not competing to succeed him stressing that the personnel know that only God will decide who takes over as commandant general when he retires next year.
He disclosed that part of the training availed to officers were leadership courses at home and abroad including participation in management courses at the prestigious Administrative Staff College of Nigeria [ASCON] and courses in several military and intelligence institutions.
The commandant general assured that the managerial staff of the NSCDC will continue to work hard to sustain the laudable work ethics established in the corps as it affects discipline among personnel and ensuring a corruption free corps adding: “We do not want to leave history but we want to leave good legacies behind.”
Dr. Ade Abolurin also gave hope to thousands of volunteers of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps dismissed at the formative stages of the agency, who have been fighting unsuccessfully for absorption into the corps.
He said proposals have been put forward to the Ministry of Interior for more funding so that qualified volunteers can be reabsorbed into the agency, saying it was a better alternative to embarking on the recruitment of new people.
 By Jibrin Lumba
Abuja

Related Posts:
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2014
Lawal4green:

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps [NSCDC] has been properly insulated from internal petty rivalry and competition among staff over succession and promotion matters through the inculcation of strict discipline and the promotion of higher values.
Commandant General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Dr. John Ade Abolurin assured that the issue of who takes over as commandant general after his tenure will not generate problems in the NSCDC like it did in other para-military agencies where succession issues become contentious and controversial matters.
Abolurin told newsmen in Abuja that although several young officers have been groomed and trained for managerial responsibilities, the officers are not competing to succeed him stressing that the personnel know that only God will decide who takes over as commandant general when he retires next year.
He disclosed that part of the training availed to officers were leadership courses at home and abroad including participation in management courses at the prestigious Administrative Staff College of Nigeria [ASCON] and courses in several military and intelligence institutions.
The commandant general assured that the managerial staff of the NSCDC will continue to work hard to sustain the laudable work ethics established in the corps as it affects discipline among personnel and ensuring a corruption free corps adding: “We do not want to leave history but we want to leave good legacies behind.”
Dr. Ade Abolurin also gave hope to thousands of volunteers of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps dismissed at the formative stages of the agency, who have been fighting unsuccessfully for absorption into the corps.
He said proposals have been put forward to the Ministry of Interior for more funding so that qualified volunteers can be reabsorbed into the agency, saying it was a better alternative to embarking on the recruitment of new people.
 By Jibrin Lumba
Abuja

Related Posts:
What is d relevant of dis 2 wat we ar lukin 4?If we dont team up n do a protest,na so d all tin go pass.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kelvincoll(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
By Jibrin Lumba
Abuja

Point to Ponder ....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chesterlee(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ozugbo: What is d relevant of dis 2 wat we ar lukin 4?If we dont team up n do a protest,na so d all tin go pass.
Bro try and read well before criticizing...He said proposals have been put forward to the Ministry of Interior for more funding so that qualified volunteers can be reabsorbed into the agency, saying it was a better alternative to embarking on the recruitment of new people. In summary The Nscdc replacement is On!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Anthrophile(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
chiMoni37: Finally am now a nairalander !
Welcome to da club.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ozugbo: What is d relevant of dis 2 wat we ar lukin 4?If we dont team up n do a protest,na so d all tin go pass.
We can only hear somrtin relevant if we get d attention of d President thru a peaceful demonstration not protest abeg. We hv evry ryt to demand 4 d outcome of d committee since d deadline has elapsed.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by hagol: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report – NIS Recruitment Saga. Nigeria Immigration Service - Fresh fact emerged on Monday that the senate leadership may not provide any platform for the consideration of the investigation conducted by its Committee on Interior over the ill-fated recruitment into the Nigerian Immigration Service, on March 15, this year.

Our correspondent noted that the report, which was submitted by the Chairman of the Committee, Senator Abubakar Bagudu, over two months ago, was not listed for consideration until the red chamber proceeded on its annual recess, which will end in September.

The development, according to further investigations, is currently fueling suspicion and fears among the general public that the report may eventually be thrown into the dust bin.

It will be recalled that the Senate had on March 18, this year, directed its Committee on Interior, to carry out a comprehensive probe into the circumstances that led to the recruitment tragedy which claimed 18 lives of job seekers at various recruitment centres and left several others injured.
The report of the Bagudu-led committee was submitted to the Senate some weeks behind schedule in May.

Further investigations carried out by our correspondent on the cause of the delay in the consideration of the report revealed that the report might not be considered at all because it was a verbatim report without the executive summary which should have contained recommendations.

It was also gathered that the committee allegedly took into consideration, the fact that the Minister of Interior, Mr. Abba Moro, who spearheaded the tragic exercise, is believed to be the political godson of the Senate President, David Mark.

Despite the assurance by the Chairman, Senate Committee on Rules and Business, Senator Ita Enang, two weeks ago that all outstanding reports before the upper chamber would be considered before the expiration of the Seventh Senate, some of his colleagues doubted the possibility of his claim.

A senator, who spoke with our correspondent on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the issue, argued that the report might not be considered by the Senate in September, because of the alleged closeness of the minister to the Senate President.

The senator maintained that such report would not be considered because it was likely to have implicated Moro based on the media report on the public hearing conducted by the committee that indicted the minister.

He said, “The Senate President who many believed influenced the appointment of Abba Moro as a minister in 2011, cannot do anything to hurt his political godson. Nothing can come out of the report because the minister involved is widely known to be like a political son to the Senate President apart from the fact that the duo are from the same ethnic group in Benue State.”

The senator added that based on information at his disposal, some of the committee members did not see the report before it was submitted to the Senate.

A member of the committee, who also pleaded anonymity, corroborated the claim of the senator.

However, the Chairman of the Committee, Bagudu, in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Monday, said no member of the committee could claim that he didn’t see the report before it was submitted to the Senate.

He said, “As far as I am concerned, every member of the committee made inputs into the report at the compilation stage as regards findings made about the recruitment tragedy and even contributed to the recommendations arrived at, at the end of the day.”

He added that since his committee had done its job, it was left for the appropriate committee to present it on the floor of the Senate for consideration and approval.

It will be recalled that the immigration recruitment tragedy of March this year occurred when the Ministry of Interior attempted to recruit about 5,000 young Nigerians into the NIS.

The Comptroller General of the NIS, David Paradang, had told the committee members during the public hearing that Moro did not carry him along in the ill-fated exercise.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ruggedcontinues: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
hagol: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report – NIS Recruitment Saga. Nigeria Immigration Service - Fresh fact emerged on Monday that the senate leadership may not provide any platform for the consideration of the investigation conducted by its Committee on Interior over the ill-fated recruitment into the Nigerian Immigration Service, on March 15, this year.

Our correspondent noted that the report, which was submitted by the Chairman of the Committee, Senator Abubakar Bagudu, over two months ago, was not listed for consideration until the red chamber proceeded on its annual recess, which will end in September.

The development, according to further investigations, is currently fueling suspicion and fears among the general public that the report may eventually be thrown into the dust bin.

It will be recalled that the Senate had on March 18, this year, directed its Committee on Interior, to carry out a comprehensive probe into the circumstances that led to the recruitment tragedy which claimed 18 lives of job seekers at various recruitment centres and left several others injured.
The report of the Bagudu-led committee was submitted to the Senate some weeks behind schedule in May.

Further investigations carried out by our correspondent on the cause of the delay in the consideration of the report revealed that the report might not be considered at all because it was a verbatim report without the executive summary which should have contained recommendations.

It was also gathered that the committee allegedly took into consideration, the fact that the Minister of Interior, Mr. Abba Moro, who spearheaded the tragic exercise, is believed to be the political godson of the Senate President, David Mark.

Despite the assurance by the Chairman, Senate Committee on Rules and Business, Senator Ita Enang, two weeks ago that all outstanding reports before the upper chamber would be considered before the expiration of the Seventh Senate, some of his colleagues doubted the possibility of his claim.

A senator, who spoke with our correspondent on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the issue, argued that the report might not be considered by the Senate in September, because of the alleged closeness of the minister to the Senate President.

The senator maintained that such report would not be considered because it was likely to have implicated Moro based on the media report on the public hearing conducted by the committee that indicted the minister.

He said, “The Senate President who many believed influenced the appointment of Abba Moro as a minister in 2011, cannot do anything to hurt his political godson. Nothing can come out of the report because the minister involved is widely known to be like a political son to the Senate President apart from the fact that the duo are from the same ethnic group in Benue State.”

The senator added that based on information at his disposal, some of the committee members did not see the report before it was submitted to the Senate.

A member of the committee, who also pleaded anonymity, corroborated the claim of the senator.

However, the Chairman of the Committee, Bagudu, in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Monday, said no member of the committee could claim that he didn’t see the report before it was submitted to the Senate.

He said, “As far as I am concerned, every member of the committee made inputs into the report at the compilation stage as regards findings made about the recruitment tragedy and even contributed to the recommendations arrived at, at the end of the day.”

He added that since his committee had done its job, it was left for the appropriate committee to present it on the floor of the Senate for consideration and approval.

It will be recalled that the immigration recruitment tragedy of March this year occurred when the Ministry of Interior attempted to recruit about 5,000 young Nigerians into the NIS.

The Comptroller General of the NIS, David Paradang, had told the committee members during the public hearing that Moro did not carry him along in the ill-fated exercise.
not a current news please
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: We can only hear somrtin relevant if we get d attention of d President thru a peaceful demonstration not protest abeg. We hv evry ryt to demand 4 d outcome of d committee since d deadline has elapsed.
My broda,u ar on point.I was angry wen writing dat,hence d word 'protest'.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ozugbo: My broda,u ar on point.I was angry wen writing dat,hence d word 'protest'.
Welcome bro... I saw ur post in d Foreign Affairs tread. I qualified o! So I applied, am prayin 4 any FG job at all not only NIS nd am belivin God wil do it 4 me(us)... Amen...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
lydayam: Abeg, where is my articulate friend, Genius
Hahahahaha. On behalf of The Genius, thanks for d compliment... He is still with us...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Welcome bro... I saw ur post in d Foreign Affairs tread. I qualified o! So I applied, am prayin 4 any FG job at all not only NIS nd am belivin God wil do it 4 me(us)... Amen...
My broda,we ar gud 2 go.God pas dem jor
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Masco2006: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello, my source just told me that nscdc are going to recruit very soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.