Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029819 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Got info dat SSS has. Just started der own recruitment slated 4 for 14dec....imagine SSS dat just started der recruitment nt too long , na wen NIS wan start their Own sef......ME am Tired of Sitting in my Female Boutique watching Unclad LADIES dress in Front of Me Ooooh...an idle mind is d DEVILS WORKSHOP... grin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by BUSHHUNTER: 4:23am On Dec 05, 2014
chiMoni37:
Got info dat SSS has. Just started der own recruitment slated 4 for 14dec....imagine SSS dat just started der recruitment nt too long , na wen NIS wan start their Own sef......ME am Tired of Sitting in my Female Boutique watching Unclad LADIES dress in Front of Me Ooooh...an idle mind is d DEVILS WORKSHOP... grin

How do one apply for sss?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Patience is Golden
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sidiku247(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
jonathan sacks prison boss appoint new boss immediately.........nd he could conclude recruitment for more than 12 month...o ga ooo!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2014
sidiku247:
jonathan sacks prison boss appoint new boss immediately.........nd he could conclude recruitment for more than 12 month...o ga ooo!

President Goodluck Jonathan

By Senator Iroegbu

The President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the appointment of Dr Peter Ezenwa Ekpendu as the new Controller General of Prisons (CGP).

The appointment, which was announced on Friday in a statement signed by the Public Relations Officer (PRO), Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS), Mr. Ope Fatinikun, seals the fate of the Acting Comptroller General of Prisons, Aminu A Suley of ever being confirmed a substantive CGP

Ekpendu who hails from Ibeku Okwuato in Aboh Mbaise Local Government Area (LGA) of Imo state, had his Primary school Education at St Patrick's school Ibek Okwuato.

Afterwards, he proceeded for his Secondary School education  at Mbaise Secondary School ,Aboh Mbaise, with his Teachers' Training College Education at Azaraegbelu Teachers' Training College Emekuku, Owerri.

The new CGP's tertiary education was at University of Nigeria, Nsukka, where he obtained his Bsc (Hons) in 1981,MED in 1984 and Ph.D in 1988
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Lawal4green:

President Goodluck Jonathan

By Senator Iroegbu

The President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the appointment of Dr Peter Ezenwa Ekpendu as the new Controller General of Prisons (CGP).

The appointment, which was announced on Friday in a statement signed by the Public Relations Officer (PRO), Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS), Mr. Ope Fatinikun, seals the fate of the Acting Comptroller General of Prisons, Aminu A Suley of ever being confirmed a substantive CGP

Ekpendu who hails from Ibeku Okwuato in Aboh Mbaise Local Government Area (LGA) of Imo state, had his Primary school Education at St Patrick's school Ibek Okwuato.

Afterwards, he proceeded for his Secondary School education  at Mbaise Secondary School ,Aboh Mbaise, with his Teachers' Training College Education at Azaraegbelu Teachers' Training College Emekuku, Owerri.

The new CGP's tertiary education was at University of Nigeria, Nsukka, where he obtained his Bsc (Hons) in 1981,MED in 1984 and Ph.D in 1988

Good morning sir, pls any update for NSCDC applicants?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2014
ProffT01:

No News yet, did u hear any news??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PascalXL(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
We're not interested in his hiring and firing anymore. He's insensitive & unserious government will soon be fired too by God's grace. Nigeria and its resources belongs to us all not to them alone.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
ProffT01:

Recruitment will be in 2nd quarter of next year. Just look for other things to do cause from what I heard and what am seeing this government is not ready and it's really a failure too. Brace up for the worst. Look for other means of livelihood. One love all. Me I don port from here oo.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
unuane1:
Recruitment will be in 2nd quarter of next year. Just look for other things to do cause from what I heard and what am seeing this government is not ready and it's really a failure too. Brace up for the worst. Look for other means of livelihood. One love all. Me I don port from here oo.

I've the intuition that this month won't pass me by.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
The Oyo State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil
Defence Corps (NSCDC) says it has trained the first batch of
115 officers for the 2015 general elections.
This is contained in a statement by Spt. Oluwole Olusegun,
the command’s Public Relations Officer, in Ibadan on Friday.
According to the statement, the training is hinged on the
need to equip officers for the tasks of ensuring violence-free
elections and maintaining national security.
“Our officers have been charged to maintain a careful and
watchful stance. They are also to ensure a good working
relationship with other sister security agencies.
“There shouldn’t be any rivalry existing among security
agencies in the state. Hence, let us be committed to sharing
intelligence and maintaining peace and order in the nation,”
it said.
The statement also called on the general public, including
politicians, to embrace peace as the build-up to the elections
intensified.
“Party loyalists should shun violence during the primaries,
campaigns and elections, since we have no other country
apart from Nigeria,” it said.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Chibuking81(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
It is time Nigeria youth take their destinies in their hands, it is right time Nigeria unemployed youth protest. Senators threaten mr president with impeachment, and he promise most of them automatic ticket, governors threaten mr president with withdrawal of their support during the general election and he promise them automatic ticket to senate and second term for those in their first term. The truth is that Nigeria youth worth more than these politicians, if the youth choose, they will determine who become Nigeria president. Let the youth from all the 36 state give mr president condition of providing 100,000 employment between now to 14 february 2015, and failure to do that, no vote for him, and if rigged, their will be resistance inform of national protest. If this measure is taken I strongly believe that massive employment will be sure within two months. These can be achieve through youth organising press conflence, also making the youth demand forming the head line of national newspapers, with media programmes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
theoagwas:
NSCDC replacement is Before 24th of december!
NIS still pending! Though there is a Long List! But they are still contemplating what to do next!
I said until first week of december no tangible news for NIS hopefuls.
Let's see what the court holds come 1st december!
BELIEVE AND ACHIEVE! PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!
unuane1:

@Unuane1, please what did you heard? Please throw more light.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Chibuking81(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Government may use the excuse of drop in oil price and austerity measure decide not to offer employment, and they will go on spending billions of naira in campaign, if they had provided job and use this billions of naira to pay the young employed one, there is no need for campaign. I will be the first to vote for him that provides employment for me and the youth, than him that fail to provides employment. I will be happy if the current administration provide massive employment for the youth before 14 february 2015, I will be the first to vote for him and get others to do the same, but will not vote for him on failure to provide massive employment, also encourage others not to vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
Cameroon is recruiting 20,000 more defense and security forces to fight Boko Haram following reports that the terrorist group, based in Nigeria, is recruiting young Cameroonians to fight for them.

They started this recruitment few days after nigeria had a meeting with Cameroun, Chad, etc on security issues. I wonder what our leaders are waiting for.
May God be with us.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
ProffT01:

I've the intuition that this month won't pass me by.
My dear/brother, I like ur faith. Wish I could have 1/3 of the kind of faith u have abt these paramilitary jobs. it's not been easy following things up for abt two yrs now. Anything can still happen cause who is he that says a thing and it come to pass when the lord had not commanded it . Who ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by holycup(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sincerely,all u said is true but the issue is hw do we organise ourselves.
I also thnk we shud start the protest here on N/L by creating one topic each persn about hw we feel about this whole Saga.i believe one must make frnt page b4 tomorw ends.so we will not be @ the river and soap will enter our eyes.
Chibuking81:
It is time Nigeria youth take their destinies in their hands, it is right time Nigeria unemployed youth protest. Senators threaten mr president with impeachment, and he promise most of them automatic ticket, governors threaten mr president with withdrawal of their support during the general election and he promise them automatic ticket to senate and second term for those in their first term. The truth is that Nigeria youth worth more than these politicians, if the youth choose, they will determine who become Nigeria president. Let the youth from all the 36 state give mr president condition of providing 100,000 employment between now to 14 february 2015, and failure to do that, no vote for him, and if rigged, their will be resistance inform of national protest. If this measure is taken I strongly believe that massive employment will be sure within two months. These can be achieve through youth organising press conflence, also making the youth demand forming the head line of national newspapers, with media programmes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Cob91d: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
House, we are now in second week of Dec. any new?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Cob91d:
House, we are now in second week of Dec. any new?
U can only get NEWS ON working Dayz!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mollode: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
May dis new week brings good news to all NSCDC hopeful. Happy sunday to you all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PascalXL(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chibuking81:
[I support you 100%. We'll use NL to protest and if they refuse to hear us we use it to campaign against them in 2015 simple. Nigeria is not there estate, it belongs to us all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tilluv: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
I pray God hears our cry on NSCDC/NIS b4 Feb 15 cause once election is over,it wil bcom story 4 d gods by giving irrelevant excuses again. Moreso d sad news of d NSCDC CGs health wil bring som delay too.(Wishing him speedy recovery by His Grace-Amen) SSS seems feasible ds month,d thread is smiling nw. Ours wil b lik dat soonest but unlik deirs dat few ar rejoicing,most wil b favoured here,we shal all laugh @ d end wt heart filled praises.-ds month I pray wt faith. Amin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Everybody would really love to protest to see things turn around for good...

But it won't change a thing!

The people I called to aid me with the NIS thing keep tellin me to wait till dix election is over.

Everybody is busy planning for the forthcoming election..

Nobdy wants to slack...the election is yielding money for them...the money is revolving within their pockets...

So no matter what you do now...you can't buy their attention... The opposition party will only use the protest pavala during their campaign which you won't even be a beneficiary of such...

If we should protest...we should seek the attention of the media...as well as giving the government options to either create jobs or pass into bill the payment of unemployed graduates of youths allowances... Or the youths will pick it upon themselves to destroy all government properties across the nation... Esp the governor houses and pdp/apc branches within the 36states... Making life miserable for politicians and the government as a whole...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Chibuking81(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2014
foxxynik:
Everybody would really love to protest to see things turn around for good...

But it won't change a thing!

The people I called to aid me with the NIS thing keep tellin me to wait till dix election is over.

Everybody is busy planning for the forthcoming election..

Nobdy wants to slack...the election is yielding money for them...the money is revolving within their pockets...

So no matter what you do now...you can't buy their attention... The opposition party will only use the protest pavala during their campaign which you won't even be a beneficiary of such...

If we should protest...we should seek the attention of the media...as well as giving the government options to either create jobs or pass into bill the payment of unemployed graduates of youths allowances... Or the youths will pick it upon themselves to destroy all government properties across the nation... Esp the governor houses and pdp/apc branches within the 36states... Making life miserable for politicians and the government as a whole...
I love the spirit of comradeship, if mountain refuses to go to Muhammed, Muhammed will go to the mountain. When the government refuses to provide job, youth then must do something to get the job. Its time youth unfold their hands, and threaten the government to give employment to masses, not only to the connected ones, but to everybody. If there is no peace, their enjoyment will cease to exist, and they must look for peace, one hundread thousand workers, can not be more than ten million unemployed youth.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2014
Chibuking81:
I love the spirit of unionsm, if mountain refuse to go to Muhammed, Muhammed will go to the mountain. When government refuse to provide job, youth then must do something to get the job. Its time youth unfold their hand, and threaten the government to give employment to masses not only to the connected ones, but to everybody. If there is no peace, their enjoyment will cease to exist, and they must look for peace, one hundread thousand workers, can not be more than ten million unemployed youth.
Nice and fine ideas but how will the youth be mobilized? how can u mobilize youths across the country for this sole purpose. You will need a lot of money for publicity because u have to keep announcement going on private TV & radio across Nigeria and u will have to appoint state and local government coordinators and even wards leaders to really get to the grass root. So am not being negative here but how would we achieve this ?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Erukulele(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2014
When ozugbo raised the issue of protest many called for his head, now our eyes don dey clear even people wey dey hala nscdc don dey sima, take it or leave it the only language Jonathan and his cohorts understand is force so 9ja youths DO THE NEEDFUL or remain silent till God knows when.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2014
unuane1:
Nice and fine ideas but how will the youth be mobilized? how can u mobilize youths across the country for this sole purpose. You will need a lot of money for publicity because u have to keep announcement going on private TV & radio across Nigeria and u will have to appoint state and local government coordinators and even wards leaders to really get to the grass root. So am not being negative here but how would we achieve this ?

It'll take a whole motivational speech to convince other youths into this protest... Becoz I had ones enquire to know why youths do not speakout for themselves...then I realized that we have "voice of the nigerian youths" and we have other youths body that the government recognizes....this bodies/organizations meet with the government and get whatever assistance they could get without observing the masses...and so they share the money within the youth's cabinet..

Again in cross river state..there was a youth forum where I noticed that the state have their youth president. And during this forum the state government came up with ways on how youths can be self-employed and do away with the "NO JOB" slogan... And so they recruited youths into all sort of farming to make money through farming while they'd stay in their offices and loot money into their pockets... Why do they keep telling us that youths are lazy? They keep telling us that so so agencies will create thousands of jobs to youths yet they will fix their relatives and those who defrayed...and claim during campaigns that they recruited thousands...

So, to protest...we really need sponsors...we can't embark on issues like this without sponsors...
Someone that will be willing to uproar when things gets out of hand...
Because...to convince our present youths...we need enof finance... Tell dem that after the protest...that many of them will go home with a token of N____

Protesting is the only way we can seek the attention of the government as well as making them come into a seal deal with the youths...

But we must be careful...if we say "youths protest" the government might use it against us becos the youth presidents of different states might come out and tell the media that they do not recognize us that we don't go for the youths meeting that here and here are what the government had in mind for the youths and we'll be all locked in the prison...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2014
foxxynik:

It'll take a whole motivational speech to convince other youths into this protest... Becoz I had ones enquire to know why youths do not speakout for themselves...then I realized that we have "voice of the nigerian youths" and we have other youths body that the government recognizes....this bodies/organizations meet with the government and get whatever assistance they could get without observing the masses...and so they share the money within the youth's cabinet..

Again in cross river state..there was a youth forum where I noticed that the state have their youth president. And during this forum the state government came up with ways on how youths can be self-employed and do away with the "NO JOB" slogan... And so they recruited youths into all sort of farming to make money through farming while they'd stay in their offices and loot money into their pockets... Why do they keep telling us that youths are lazy? They keep telling us that so so agencies will create thousands of jobs to youths yet they will fix their relatives and those who defrayed...and claim during campaigns that they recruited thousands...

So, to protest...we really need sponsors...we can't embark on issues like this without sponsors...
Someone that will be willing to uproar when things gets out of hand...
Because...to convince our present youths...we need enof finance... Tell dem that after the protest...that many of them will go home with a token of N____

Protesting is the only way we can seek the attention of the government as well as making them come into a seal deal with the youths...

Good morning Folks, pls, let's not derail from the subject matter. I suppose this is an NSCDC forum? If so let's stick to the thread. I suggest Job seekers Protesting thread to be opened and linked to other job and vacancies threads. My 2 kobo.

Let's stick to the Topic!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2014
Profft01...iiight man! Lest we forget that after the election the government will embark on its pattern of derailing recruitments...and making life hard for job seekers as well as unemployed youths living from hand to mouth...

Do you think..if our freedom fighters had this mentality...we would've been free in dis era?... Sacrifices most be made....

Our children will grow up to face this issue..

The country isn't mindful of its younger generation...
They care more about their children... Sending them abroad to study... The very reason why they value foreign degrees to their own very degrees...knowing very well that an average Nigerian won't be able to afford a degree outside this country!

How long are we willing to suffer?

The ASUU will soon embark on another strike...that the fed. govt had refused to embrace the agreement the signed...alongside with the 200billion naira that was promised to be disburse to different schools if they called off the strike...

The government will want us to believe that whatever they do..they do it for the youths...but how many of you had benefited from the government?

We most speak out!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2014
May God be with us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sidiku247(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
iasd.inecnigeria.org/eligibility
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sidiku247(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
sidiku247:
iasd.inecnigeria.org/eligibility
if u are intrested register for inec job

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.