Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2030942 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Generaloluseye: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please how much is the salary of a two star officer in the civil defence
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by idris4r83(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Generaloluseye:
Please how much is the salary of a two star officer in the civil defence
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AssLeeKar: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
idris4r83:
how far the customs job?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by deborsky(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
bishopplux:
Please there will be update by tomorrow,as those at the top are still consulting,after the CG annonce they are looking forward to employ 100,000 nigerians into nscdc
Is it 100,000 or 10,000? Saw 10,000 in d link, anyway..any update about d meeting....?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by eddie7: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
deborsky:

Is it 100,000 or 10,000? Saw 10,000 in d link, anyway..any update about d meeting....?
Seems 10.000 is the update
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by idris4r83(m): 2:15am On Dec 09, 2016
AssLeeKar:
how far the customs job?
what customs job?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bishopplux(f): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Confirm and correct

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by olabode23: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2016
idris4r83:
what customs job?
idris4r83:
what customs job?
idris4r83:
what customs job?
idris4r83:
what customs job?

At Bishopplux the point is, has nscdc actually concluded December replacement or still ongoing in view of what I read on punch newspaper of Monday where the report has it that nscdc did replacement recently and the beneficiaries have resume work without formal training. so we need to get the fact right here, is the news real as punch reported it and is there any replacement going on again? Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by olabode23: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2016
idris4r83:
what customs job?
idris4r83:
what customs job?
idris4r83:
what customs job?
idris4r83:
what customs job?

At Bishopplux the point is, has nscdc actually concluded December replacement or still ongoing in view of what I read on punch newspaper of Monday where the report has it that nscdc did replacement recently and the beneficiaries have resume work without formal training. so we need to get the fact right here, is the news real as punch reported it and is there any replacement going on again? Thanks
bishopplux:
Be patient please,meeting still on going as at today friday,no concluded report so far,but i smell battles on ground,as authorities at the top still insist names must be release,whether speculation or not,so they can use the remaining balance from april intake and december intake for the upcoming 10,000 recruitment,which the balance is just 3,000.Another thing for the delay is this federal character of a thing,they dont want a particular region to swallow all the slot,as this particular region is fighting and struggling for it,hmmmm this paticular region as lots of cows,and is this cow boys they want to use for the job,lets be patient and give God praise for making these shortlisting.more details later...........And thanks to all those who has been calling and whatsapp me..bye for now...
idris4r83:
what customs job?
idris4r83:
what customs job?
idris4r83:
what customs job?
idris4r83:
what customs job?

At Bishopplux the point is, has nscdc actually concluded December replacement or still ongoing in view of what I read on punch newspaper of Monday where the report has it that nscdc did replacement recently and the beneficiaries, 100 applicants which were presented by politicians and northern traditional rulers, have resume work without formal training. so we need to get the fact right here, is the news real as punch reported it and is there any replacement going on again? because am still hoping for Nov/DEC replacement, thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by enshi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pls what rank is PO in the nigerian peace corp
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by taiwotosho22(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
enshi:
Pls what rank is PO in the nigerian peace corp
P/O is given to gradutes both BSC/HND in old PCN, but the new approved ranks for NPC just released. BSC is ASN2 while HND is inspector1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ojexin(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
taiwotosho22:

P/O is given to gradutes both BSC/HND in old PCN, but the new approved ranks for NPC just released. BSC is ASN2 while HND is inspector1.

How much will BSc receive as monthly salary and full meaning of ASN2...Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 10, 2016
I will say this only once. There will be recruitment january 2017.. The intention is to recruit 10,000 regulars, but due to replacement, almost one third of the slot has been occupied already. I cant promise a free and fair process, but i can assure you one thing, at least there will be fair play in at least 80% of the remaining slots cos the bosses have already agreed on that. Just pray hard and prepare yall.. Peace Out

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slimmos(m): 6:21am On Dec 10, 2016
taiwotosho22:

Bros pls can I get ur contact...Someone said I should bring 65k for d form and registration. I want to make some confirmations from you. This is my email sir: Adewalep4@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by enshi(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2016
taiwotosho22:

Thanks bro for the enlightenment.... I have both Bsc and Hnd together... On my temporary ID card issued after training in 2012 i have PO as my rank... Pls when likely are they to call for posting and will they change that rank to the current ASN2

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by enshi(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Justdulla:
I will say this only once. There will be recruitment january 2017.. The intention is to recruit 10,000 regulars, but due to replacement, almost one third of the slot has been occupied already. I cant promise a free and fair process, but i can assure you one thing, at least there will be fair play in at least 80% of the remaining slots cos the bosses have already agreed on that. Just pray hard and prepare yall.. Peace Out

Pls sir i have my certificate of training and a temporary ID ... I also heard about the january thing... My question is i am yet to have a posting i mean where to serve and will they also be calling on those of us who have been trained come january?? ... Am so confused .... When is the system kicking off properly... Someone said again that it has not been fully passed.. The whole thing confuses me Cos if it has not been passed it means they wont be included in the 2017 budget so where would they get money for logistics and other things + salaries too
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by taiwotosho22(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2016
ojexin:

You can't talk of salary now. That will be decided by FG after President's assent.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by taiwotosho22(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Slimmos:
Bros pls can I get ur contact...Someone said I should bring 65k for d form and registration. I want to make some confirmations from you. This is my email sir: Adewalep4@gmail.com
Go to their nearest office and confirm yourself. Don't give money to anybody because there are alot of scammers outside now.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by taiwotosho22(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2016
enshi:

Pls sir i have my certificate of training and a temporary ID ... I also heard about the january thing... My question is i am yet to have a posting i mean where to serve and will they also be calling on those of us who have been trained come january?? ... Am so confused .... When is the system kicking off properly... Someone said again that it has not been fully passed.. The whole thing confuses me Cos if it has not been passed it means they wont be included in the 2017 budget so where would they get money for logistics and other things + salaries too
The bill has been fully passed by NASS awaiting president's assent, this can be done any moment 4rm now. You can go to ur command and did ur revalidation. You can also ask any question there.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2016
enshi:

The presidency will surely give the nod go carry out the recruitment.. it has been captured in the budget. Once the senate passes the budget, hopefully january, recruitment will commence.. If i were you, keep liasing with your handler.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2016
I don't think they will start recruiting at once, some people will start training by january, maybe after training then the will start new recruitment.
Justdulla:

The presidency will surely give the nod go carry out the recruitment.. it has been captured in the budget. Once the senate passes the budget, hopefully january, recruitment will commence.. If i were you, keep liasing with your handler.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by enshi(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2016
obinna002:
I don't think they will start recruiting at once, some people will start training by january, maybe after training then the will start new recruitment.

Bro pls.... What about those who just got the replacement... Are they the ones to be trained in january....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bobbyfro: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2016
what u people ar saying here? confusing. are u sayin somtin about NSCDC OR NPC pls b cogent

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bface007: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
bobbyfro:
what u people ar saying here? confusing. are u sayin somtin about NSCDC OR NPC pls b cogent
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bface007: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
NPC upon cnfirmarion will b under d ministry of interior along with NSCDC, NPS, NPS AND NCS. CO'S dey r all paramilitary.... D CDPFSBD will also determined d ranks mostly officers.... dey will also b placed under d COMPASS salary scheme n bsc will b #110kin level 8 step 1.. hnd level 7 step 2 #70k... upon commissioning interior will conduct proper training Co's wat is going on in camp nw is orientation .... no personel will b trained 4 jst 3wewks ..... Kip it positive n all d best to every.... pls 4 d forms go to d NPC office in ur state... it's available n #1500 ... u will get more 1st hand info there....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Benue youths hail National Assembly over passage of Peace Corps BillBy Yemi Itodo on December 10, 2016@dailypostngr

A coalition of various youth associations in Benue State has hailed the National Assembly over the passage of the Nigerian Peace Corps Bill.

The coalition also lauded the patriotic efforts of the sponsors of the Bill and the entire members of both chambers of the National Assembly in ensuring that the Bill saw the light of the day.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja on Friday, after visiting the National Commandant of the Nigerian Peace Corps, Amb (Dr.) Dickson Akoh, the group said the entire Benue Youths and Nigerians in general would ever remain grateful to the Senators and Members of House of Representatives, for living up to their expectations.

The leader of the delegation and Special Assistant to Benue State Governor on Youths Mobilisations, Hon. Adah Anthony Adah (JP) said the passage of the Peace Corps Bill had greatly restored and justified the confidence reposed on the federal lawmakers by Nigerian youths.

While calling on President Muhammadu Buhari to urgently assent to the Bill as a way of fulfilling his campaign promise in job creation and youths empowerment, Adah also acknowledged the resilience of the National Commandant, Dickson Akoh, for not allowing his dream of 18 years to die.

On his part, the Coordinator of Idoma Youth Coalition for Change (IYCC), Comrade Collins Agida said Benue youths were happy that the age long dream of Dickson Akoh did not end in futility.

He said it rather manifested at a time of life, when he was still young and in good health.

Other speakers at the media session, Comrade Fred Oketa, Ba.rr. Oche Ochugboju, Mr. Illiya Hassan and Mrs. Joy Alapa, expressed optimism that the Bill would address issues of unemployment, insecurity and other social vices.

In his response, the National Commandant of Nigerian Peace Corps, Dr. Dickson Akoh said the passage of the Bill was the best thing that had happened to Nigerian Youths in recent times.

According to him “the passage of the Nigerian Peace Corps Bill is not only being celebrated in Nigeria; the whole world is also celebrating it.”

Dr. Akoh also disclosed that Nigeria is the second country to have passed a law for the establishment of the Peace Corps, after the United States of America passed an executive order that the American Peace Corps be established in 1961.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bishopplux(f): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
You guys should slow down for this peace corp matter and wait for president to ascent,for now we should concenterate on NSCDC which is currently doing replacement,so that we wont mixup issues here,for now is nscdc.NSCDC is now times five more secret
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bishopplux(f): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
We are talking of nscdc.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ollyfessy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
enshi:

Thanks bro for the enlightenment.... I have both Bsc and Hnd together... On my temporary ID card issued after training in 2012 i have PO as my rank... Pls when likely are they to call for posting and will they change that rank to the current ASN2

can u state d source of ur information? hv u ever heard wher Hnd n Bsc is being placed in diff ranks in Nigeria force for their new intakes?
Its beta to keep mute than saying what you dont knw.
ojexin:

can u state d source of ur information? hv u ever heard wher Hnd n Bsc is being placed in diff ranks in Nigeria force for their new intakes?
Its beta to keep mute than saying what you dont knw. Hnd N Bsc will start same rank
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bishopplux(f): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
NSCDC replacement is still going on well,infact they are subchanging names for those who brings the highest money............
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by taiwotosho22(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
ollyfessy:

Its beta to keep mute than saying what you dont knw.

Its beta to keep mute than saying what you dont knw. Hnd N Bsc will start same rank
So if you want to join NSCDC/Police, you think they will place BSC/HND on the same level? What do you know about Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS)? BSC is placed on level 8 with the rank of Assistant Superitendent 2 (ASP) while HND is placed level 7 with the rank of Inspector I1. You can confirm from any officers.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jt2damoney(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
bishopplux:
NSCDC replacement is still going on well,infact they are subchanging names for those who brings the highest money............
Plus i heard this week(14th)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.