Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2030991 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ollyfessy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
taiwotosho22:

So if you want to join NSCDC/Police, you think they will place BSC/HND on the same level? What do you know about Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS)? BSC is placed on level 8 with the rank of Assistant Superitendent 2 (ASP) while HND is placed level 7 with the rank of Inspector 1. You can confirm from any officers.
taiwotosho22:

So if you want to join NSCDC/Police, you think they will place BSC/HND on the same level? What do you know about Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS)? BSC is placed on level 8 with the rank of Assistant Superitendent 2 (ASP) while HND is placed level 7 with the rank of Inspector 1. You can confirm from any officers.

Our State commandant made it clear to us while on camp. he said , there is no discrimination btw Hnd n Bsc. dt both we start with same rank which is one star (aspII).

Talking abt NPF , d just concluded recruitment exercise , d ASP rank was slated for HND n BSC Qualification. The rules may be changed later but wht i knw is dt , Both HND n BSC will start same rank.

Also , i ve gone through PCN bill act 2016, i dnt fink der anytin like dt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ajascolove(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
ollyfessy:

Our State commandant made it clear to us while on camp. he said , there is no discrimination btw Hnd n Bsc. dt both we start with same rank which is one star (aspII).

Talking abt NPF , d just concluded recruitment exercise , d ASP rank was slated for HND n BSC Qualification. The rules may be changed later but wht i knw is dt , Both HND n BSC will start same rank.

You are correct. No discrimination between HND and Bsc in NPF, Navy, Army and Airforce.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by taiwotosho22(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
ollyfessy:

It is your state commandant who told u that while the NC said during camp that Bsc will be ranked higher than Hnd. However, the HQ just released approved new ranking structure last week where Bsc level 8 is ASN11 while HND level 7 is Inspector II. You can confirm yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Your on point
taiwotosho22:

It is your state commandant who told u that while the NC said during camp that Bsc will be ranked higher than Hnd. However, the HQ just released approved new ranking structure last week where Bsc level 8 is ASN11 while HND level 7 is Inspector II. You can confirm yourself.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ajascolove(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
taiwotosho22:

No discrimination between HND and Bsc in Nigerian Police. They are of the same rank ASP. I have an over 2years serving officer in Police with HND in Marketing as ASP.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ajascolove(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
obinna002:
Your on point
No class of degree in the ranking structure released. You are even contradicting yourself. In one of your comment you said Inspector 1 and now you mention Inspector 2. What will be the rank for ND and NCE?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ollyfessy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
taiwotosho22:

guy, enof of d argument. Since der is no link for your diverging view , i guess u ar on wrong track.

D so called National commandant was present @d POP which was held in Oyo State last week Saturday, both HND&Bsc were Given d rank of PO equivalent to One star Rank. I mean d temporary ID cards dt was given to dem.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ollyfessy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ajascolove:
No discrimination between HND and Bsc in Nigerian Police. They are of the same rank ASP. I have an over 2years serving officer in Police with HND in Marketing as ASP.

no mind d guy jare

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by taiwotosho22(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
ollyfessy:

guy, enof of d argument. Since der is no link for your diverging view , i guess u ar on wrong track.

D so called National commandant was present @d POP which was held in Oyo State last week Saturday, both HND&Bsc were Given d rank of PO equivalent to One star Rank. I mean d temporary ID cards dt was given to dem.

I'm not here to discreminate or argue. Graduates are given P/O in PCN but the new approved ranking structure for NPC which was released last week is different from the old one. The new ranks will take effect immediately president's assent. That is the part of the reasons they want to issue new ID card.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by enshi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
ollyfessy:

can u state d source of ur information? hv u ever heard wher Hnd n Bsc is being placed in diff ranks in Nigeria force for their new intakes?
Its beta to keep mute than saying what you dont knw.

can u state d source of ur information? hv u ever heard wher Hnd n Bsc is being placed in diff ranks in Nigeria force for their new intakes?
Its beta to keep mute than saying what you dont knw. Hnd N Bsc will start same rank

Ok pls when are they likely to start
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ollyfessy(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2016
enshi:

Ok pls when are they likely to start

General verification and documentation of certificate will start tumoro for new and existing officer ahead of d posting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by enshi(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2016
ollyfessy:

General verification and documentation of certificate will start tumoro for new and existing officer ahead of d posting

I guess i would have to keep intouch with you.... You are well informed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jt2damoney(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Any News for NIS replacement?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bishopplux(f): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
You are not informed that is why you are tired.i dont joke here,ask those who communicate with me,if you know what happen last week,you will know that some of us dont joke here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jetarz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
bishopplux:
Hmmmmm NSCDC,Something want to happen......
Hopefully this week

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by joy4real1(f): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Teem1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pls am tired of this irregularities of tomorrow, this week, next week and next month.. Info here are not trustworthy to rely on..Nscdc replacement, God is working not man
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by idris4r83(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Teem1:
Pls am tired of this irregularities of tomorrow, this week, next week and next month.. Info here are not trustworthy to rely on..Nscdc replacement, God is working not man
lol! Are you believing what you are reading here? Lol! Here is just to come and read lies and pass time. Take everything you read here with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yksoul(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
THE NSCDC IS AN AGENCY OF SENATORS,REP.,TOP NSCDC OFFICIALS AND POLITICIANS,ONCE YOU DONT HAVE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE,FORGET ABOUT REPLACEMENT BUT RECRUITMENT CAN BE 45-50% JOB ASSURANCE.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by KealDrogo: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
idris4r83:
lol! Are you believing what you are reading here? Lol! Here is just to come and read lies and pass time. Take everything you read here with a pinch of salt.
This guy, I have noticed you have been following this thread but never contribute anything i mean anything. All he does is to crawl out of his hole to debunk any useful information being posted here without giving any evidence undecided. That's why a lot of people with info had stopped posting. For your info nscdc has been recruiting. And are currently still recruiting as we speak. So coming here to ridicule people's information isn't helping and misleading.
NB. If anyone or your Agent is telling you that nothing is happening at nscdc and you should relaxed grin. Is either he is lying or he doesn't know what up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chudi26(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
emm peace officers its only the army navy airforce nd police dat jst joined interior ministry that bsc nd hnd stands equal but as long as interior ministry is alive hnd nd bsc rank is nt desame both nscdc immigration prisons fire service even customs dat is under finance ministry dnt grade bsc nd hnd equal ..so peace corp only made there own equal both msc bsc hnd to be same rank because dey know soon d real rank will come. even our state comandant said all those in peace corp wearing one two to three star should see those ranks as invalid because interior will bring there own rank structure. that is y national comandant neva wanted npc to be under interior bt ministry of youth because he knew interior ministry has Spiritual problems

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jimikata(m): 5:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jetarz(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ncsdc.....tell your neighbor say something is about to happen.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by enshi(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2016
jetarz:

Boss pls Whats up.... Pls just gist me abeg even if its in parable
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Raphafire101: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2016
jetarz:
Hint us
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by indispensable01(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
jt2damoney:
Plus i heard this week(14th)
this NSCDC replacement is beginning to sound like a joke. predictions every week. may God help us all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sharpson25(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pls l need more information bt peace corps screening
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bishopplux(f): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abbey1045(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
bishopplux:
A special greetings to all our nscdc officers in the making here,i know hopes have been high,a lot of persons have even given up,many have taken this forum as a play ground,why some take it as a pinch of salt,hmmm.it is very true that some persons have been documenting,but those are high profile influence,but this very one is a general replacement that is about to be release,the emergency meeting that was held few days ago senate brought thier own list,so they have to find how to add it to the already filled list,information reaching me now is that strong preparations are on ground already to process the training which may be before or after chrismas,they will send signal to all state command with the signature of the presidency and the commadant general prepare to document and train the number of persons sent to them,so its not that easy as you think,they must send signal first which may probbly be sent before chrismas.Please prepare your document,6 passport,and dont bring statment of result,bring certificates,you can be documented with any bank,it must not be sky bank...more details coming..
Good news
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bishopplux(f): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have been warned not to give raw information on this platform again,due to these media personel looking for story to tell,so all those who contact me through whatsapp and email,we will be meeting there.thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Raphafire101: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Na wa ohhhh...no problem sha.we must get there
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sammy770: 2:36am On Dec 15, 2016
thanks, keep the good work u have been doing @ bishopplus, pls add me for a chat 07066074038..

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.