Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029992 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
I pray all these people who gave money to agents be caught up in this whole saga. AMEEEN
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emekatex: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
@justy ass. Please dnt say dt kind prayers. Hwevr, pray so dt God wil connect you to someone dt can help u. I dnt like commenting any hw. But d fact remains dt to get a federal Job in nigeria; u can never secure dat on d principle of meritocracy.hence, Abuja connection must and wil continue to be d other of d day. Dnt mind d ranting and bleating of d national Assembly and never u be decieved. They ar d elites and without Godfatherism dey can nt showcase their superiority to d commoners and poor masses. Thats d country we ar into. So always remember that.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emekatex: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
@justy axx. Please dnt say dt kind prayers. Hwevr, pray so dt God wil connect you to someone dt can help u. I dnt like commenting any hw. But d fact remains dt to get a federal Job in nigeria; u can never secure dat on d principle of meritocracy.hence, Abuja connection must and wil continue to be d other of d day. Dnt mind d ranting and bleating of d national Assembly and never u be decieved. They ar d elites and without Godfatherism dey can nt showcase their superiority to d commoners and poor masses. Thats d country we ar into. So always remember that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
Though I got evry connect you can think of, d only few times I used them was to help some less privileged who really DESERVE it. But 4 dos who wont follow d process bt a shortcut (paying an agent), am no hater bt u guys ar all intergral part of 9ja's prob. Fact is d whole bribery thing is 2-way thing -giver and taker where d later exist bcs of d former. Lets join hands & change things for gud folks. Be dat change you wanna see in 9ja.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yomite4u(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2013
@ justyaxx, now you said, you have the connections one could think of. So i can't blame you.
You people keep on noise-making about uprooting corruption in Nigeria, what will a less previleged ones, who don't connect like you do, do? When the leaders who are the soul practitioners of this so called corruption are there doing nothing, still continueing with it.
Don't you know now everybody is struggling for survival? or are you expecting these people to sacrifice their lives for your so called advocacy when you alone and your kind are enjoying your connectivity, thriving. See, i will rest my case here a word is enough for a wise they say, mind you nobody is a fool.
Thus, blame not when you see a struggle for survival.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by crixto: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2013
Ur so called senators, how did they became senators? Was it by merit or Connection? What guarantee do u hav to get dis jobs if u can't go through agents?? We are talking about a public job here...hehehehe! I just pray those guilty workers of illegal application letters do not get sacked, cuz it will add more fuel to the unemployment problems we are facing already.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2013
So should we all fold our arms and watch the rot moving in geometric progression?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by peterkayy: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2013
Yomite4u: @ justyaxx, now you said, you have the connections one could think of. So i can't blame you.
You people keep on noise-making about uprooting corruption in Nigeria, what will a less previleged ones, who don't connect like you do, do? When the leaders who are the soul practitioners of this so called corruption are there doing nothing, still continueing with it.
Don't you know now everybody is struggling for survival? or are you expecting these people to sacrifice their lives for your so called advocacy when you alone and your kind are enjoying your connectivity, thriving. See, i will rest my case here a word is enough for a wise they say, mind you nobody is a fool.
Thus, blame not when you see a struggle for survival.
. Thanks friend...don't mind d guy who said he's got al d connection,he's jst an empty barrel.survival of the fittest is d order of d day and our hustles shal b blessed.he who must dine with the devil must av a long spoon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by peterkayy: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2013
We all anticipated good news ds week and it's almost gone without any info from any quarters. If any1 has sm info as regards ds shld pls share. Thanks !!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yomite4u(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2013
@justyaxx, If you cant beat them join them,is the saying. when we also get there, then our effort could be effective to curtail it, even, only if there is majority of your kind. Because power is speaking here, but without that forget about it.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ucizzy: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2013
Pls pals any infor abt civil defence,immigratn n sss recruitmt. Pls kip me posted. Tnx
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emekatex: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2013
i heard dt next wk wuld be for NIS,NSCDS share of d national assembly Pa- for-Job hearng. So after dt, lets watch and see. Moreso, a source intimated me dt d current DG of NIS went to d Presidency wit d old list prepared by d former DG for cancillation,hwever, d president said no and asked d man to continue from where his predicessor stoped. So lets watch out by nxt two wks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Johnnybravo222(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2013
pls contact me too if anything comes up.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yomite4u(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Applicants Are To Purchase Their
Activation Scratch Card At
AM Micro Finance
Bank Garki Abuja.
Scratch Card Sold At N4,500 Nation
Wide.
Or Contact Our Personnel To
Purchase Your's.
Application Periods Starts From
Mon Feb-11-2013 Till Wed
Mar-06-2013.
While Late Registration Will Not Be
Granted Or Approve.
For Those Interested Applicants Are
Advised To Contact Any Of NSCDC
Officials Today In Order To Have
Their Scratch Card,Most Especially
People From Other States That May
Not Have The Opportunity To Come
Down To Abuja.
Please people in the room, are you people buying scratch card?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2013
just axx, if u are still living in Nigeria and u are not working with an Oil company or connected pple to work in an oil company, u must be very stup.id to have said u have all the connect. the way u stood as a middle man between those u helped and those employers, is the same way the agents serve as middle men. probably the only difference is that u refused to collect money. if u understand what i just said then u must know u have only come here to make a big fool of ur self. if i had an uncle that could help me, i would have gone straight to him just the way ur clients came to u. stop making a fool of uraelf, the duty u performed is the same as that of an agent. the agent stands as a link, so u did.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
just axx, u claimed to have helped less privileged that deserved it. how are u sure there are no less privileged amongst those of us that are going through pple, how do u know we dont deserve it? SMH! i am wondering how old u are.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by murphyrichy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Yomite4u: Applicants Are To Purchase Their
Activation Scratch Card At
AM Micro Finance
Bank Garki Abuja.
Scratch Card Sold At N4,500 Nation
Wide.
Or Contact Our Personnel To
Purchase Your's.
Application Periods Starts From
Mon Feb-11-2013 Till Wed
Mar-06-2013.
While Late Registration Will Not Be
Granted Or Approve.
For Those Interested Applicants Are
Advised To Contact Any Of NSCDC
Officials Today In Order To Have
Their Scratch Card,Most Especially
People From Other States That May
Not Have The Opportunity To Come
Down To Abuja.
Please people in the room, are you people buying scratch card?
nawa o, from where did you get this info, even the date has passed already. I don't know anything about scratch card.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
@Emekatex,tanks for d info.pls send me ur no lets relate wela plss or beta still,paste it here for me plss. ( nanamm4real@yahoo.com.)
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nasjeje: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
if you have tangible info,pls pass it the house and stop this scratch card.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by easiaq(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
hmm na wao i just pray say dis senate hearin of a thin no thwart ma...??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emekatex: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
arizona20: @Emekatex,tanks for d info.pls send me ur no lets relate wela plss or beta still,paste it here for me plss. ( nanamm4real@yahoo.com.)
huke me wit emekatex@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2013
@lion phil. I will not resort to insulting you the same way you did to me cos that's where the difference in environment and parental upbringing comes in. I really am stupid because I work for no one, not even an oil company. But I actually engage in the family business which fortunately is the oil and gas thing (but refined products). For the fact that your second comment has same sense in it, I will address that by asking you a question. Sir wouldn't you prefer a system where there's no issue of connection (which brings the issue of privileged and less privileged) but one where you get job placements on merit?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by festguy(m): 6:00am On Mar 08, 2013
Justyaxx: @lion phil. I will not resort to insulting you the same way you did to me cos that's where the difference in environment and parental upbringing comes in. I really am stupid because I work for no one, not even an oil company. But I actually engage in the family business which fortunately is the oil and gas thing (but refined products). For the fact that your second comment has same sense in it, I will address that by asking you a question. Sir wouldn't you prefer a system where there's no issue of connection (which brings the issue of privileged and less privileged) but one where you get job placements on merit?
monkey u're!go&sit down!noisemaker
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2013
@Justyaxx good day.pls lets shun dis fighting over nonsense pls.dis is a forum dat is meant for helping and educating people n not exchange of abusive words.plss can u help me plss n get a gud job plss.read civil eng plss. Dis is my mail. nanamm4real@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by olawumia(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2013
. Sir wouldn't you prefer a system where there's no issue of connection (which brings the issue of privileged and less privileged) but one where you get job placements on merit?[/quote]
we sud be rational in our thinking..... A system ?do we ave a system? I remember my interview with nnpc 2011...after d whole stress nothing came out ,if my performance was below par ...sup with our tp. I kw some1dat paid 500k ,he graduated wif 3rd class ...he is working ther with his sister .
Inec ,firs ,custom ...etc
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by seunfly: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2013
Justyaxx: I pray all these people who gave money to agents be caught up in this whole saga. AMEEEN
Justyaxx: Though I got evry connect you can think of, d only few times I used them was to help some less privileged who really DESERVE it. But 4 dos who wont follow d process bt a shortcut (paying an agent), am no hater bt u guys ar all intergral part of 9ja's prob. Fact is d whole bribery thing is 2-way thing -giver and taker where d later exist bcs of d former. Lets join hands & change things for gud folks. Be dat change you wanna see in 9ja.
With those statements of urs, it show that u are a hypocrate.
If you use connection to get favour to for other in other to beat competition is that not corruption and shortcut? So what do u want somebody who does not have connection to do? May be he should be looking at u peaple who are connected to take everything away 4rm him abi? Mr man Look all the problems started 4rm conected peaple like u and unconected also use what they have to survive.
Mr advocate have u even being to federal civil service commision in Abuja b4? The comisioners in that place never have vacancies even though every body knows there are vacancies, it only takes phone calls 4 u to get it yet peaple will queu there every day without result.
Let me tell u, u can only get job under federal gov in Abuja base on 3 conditions.
1) Connections like u peaple, even if that parson graduated with pass he will get the job while first class will be roaming about the street.
2) If you are a lady and u are exstreemly beautiful, then u may be lucky to get connections that will get u that job and u will pay the price 4 it.
3) Money that is the only hope that common man may have and it does work everywhere, it's only where most of this stupid connected peaple does not seem to be intrested in.
Finaly God's help and i pray 4 God to help us all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yomite4u(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2013
Amen
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Kareemopeyemi08(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
please house what is realy going on about nscdc please any information please and please house I went 2 known please u can email me,kareemopeyemi08@gmail.com ... thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unikazzy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
now that everyone is aware of d ongoing senate public hearing concerning d pay-for-job-scam......we no longer see all those guys that use to come here and shout about collection of their appointment letters from NCDSC...nawa oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by peterkayy: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Thursday  denied allegations that the commission was involved in recruitment scam.

Reacting to the position of the Chairman of the Federal Character Commission, Prof Shuaibu Oba who stated that the FRSC recruited 6,000 officers in 2012, the body has stated that no recruitment exercise took place in the commission in the 2012.

The Commission’s Public Education Officer, Jonas Agwu, who reacted to reports trailing the recent public hearing held by the Senate Joint Committee on Federal Character and Inter-Governmental Affairs and Labour and Employment, in a statement, a copy of which was made available to THISDAY, said: “The FRSC had an approved establishment of 18,834 while its staff strength stood at 13, 092. In view of this, an approval was sought and received from the Head of Civil Service of the Federation to recruit in 2010 which was carried out in 2010/2011.”

He explained that in 2011, the FRSC also received approved establishment of 20,012 staff, upon which it sought and got waiver from the HoS to recruit additional personnel.

“This approval was utilised in 2011 and the successful candidates were sent for training in December, 2011, which lasted up to February, 2012, and were issued appointment letters. It was this training of successful candidates that spilled over to 2012 and not a fresh recruitment.  Our policy on recruitment, training and deployment is such that we don’t issue appointment letters until a recruit/cadet passes out from the training camp,” Agwu stated.

He insisted that FRSC had no record of illegal recruitment and that there were internal control mechanisms that do not allow for such activity.

“For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to reiterate that the Commission did not recruit any staff in 2012 neither did it involve in any form of recruitment scam

According to him, the FRSC has a centralised system of recruitment, training and deployment, all of which are carried out at the national headquarters and that upon deployment, new staff report to their various commands where they are documented, and their Commanding Officers subsequently forward their assumption of duty certificates for inclusion in the Payroll. He said therefore, there is no way a person can successfully get into the workforce of FRSC without going through these processes.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by peterkayy: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
The Chairman of Federal Character Commission (FCC), Professor AbdulRaheem Oba, made a volte face on his previous allegation against the Ministry of Interior yesterday as the public hearing on the bribe-for-job scam entered the second day. 

Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, while appearing  at the public hearing organised by the Senator Awaisu Kuta-led joint committees on Federal Character and Inter-Governmental Affairs and Employment, Labour and Productivity, described as a tissue of lies, allegations by Oba on Monday that his ministry was aiding employment scams by opening a website for employment. 

But the Interior Minister distanced the ministry from the alleged website fraud as claimed by FCC Chairman, and accused Oba of rather propagating falsehood against his ministry.

But to the surprise of the gathering, Oba kept mum when he was expected to defend his allegation.

Instead, he evaded the issue and proceeded to answer questions on other issues.
Moro had said: “That is certainly not true...we don’t have online recruitment arrangement in place in the ministry. We have never, officially, to the best of my knowledge, asked anybody to place applications online.”

Obviously referring to Oba, Moro added: “Certain persons went to press because of the sensitivity of recruitments; certain people went to town that the ministry was engaged in unwholesome activities; it’s not true.”

Explaining further, he said: “Let me say therefore, that in the course of our recruitment, replacement exercises, we have had recurring decimal or incidents of complaints and allegations of some levels of scam in the exercise and I want to say here that this is as a result of the situation in which we found ourselves in this country; the number of persons that are unemployed and the number of persons itching for recruitment.

“In the process, it was brought to our notice that certain persons engaged in unwholesome practices of defrauding members of the public of funds, payments for jobs and the rest of that. To the best of our knowledge and ability, we have not been able to establish very specific cases against individuals within the ministry. I want to say that in recognition of those allegations, the ministry has taken several steps to make sure that undiscerning members of the public are not unnecessarily defrauded.

“This certainly is not true. We have made strenuous efforts to make sure that we do not shortchange Nigerians. I have said time without numbers that it is criminal for anybody to take money from unemployed youths to get them employed. “And so, as I stand before you to present these documents to you, on my honour, it is not an official policy of the Ministry of Interior to ask for money for employment.

“We have never engaged in it and we have asked anybody who has knowledge of anybody who asked for money for employment to report such people. I equally want to say that even on a particular case where we had reasons to intervene that certain members were defrauding the public, I directed the Intelligence Unit of the Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), intimating them with the activities of one particular person, that he be arrested and possibly prosecuted.

“I also have on record here that the NSCDC has made several arrests and it is documented. The NSCDC, when we got to know, arrested certain persons, with some of them taken to court, arraigned and imprisoned. The records are there before you.”
However, there was mild drama when the FCC boss was asked to respond to the allegation as he pretended not to have heard Moro’s submissions.

Oba had at the opening of the hearing on Monday claimed that  “the Ministry of Interior opened a website and directed people to deposit CV’s there without indicating what position they are applying for. That kind of action drives these young men and women into the hands of fraudsters.”
The public hearing ends today.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by peterkayy: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
peterkayy: The Chairman of Federal Character Commission (FCC), Professor AbdulRaheem Oba, made a volte face on his previous allegation against the Ministry of Interior yesterday as the public hearing on the bribe-for-job scam entered the second day. 

Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, while appearing  at the public hearing organised by the Senator Awaisu Kuta-led joint committees on Federal Character and Inter-Governmental Affairs and Employment, Labour and Productivity, described as a tissue of lies, allegations by Oba on Monday that his ministry was aiding employment scams by opening a website for employment. 

But the Interior Minister distanced the ministry from the alleged website fraud as claimed by FCC Chairman, and accused Oba of rather propagating falsehood against his ministry.

But to the surprise of the gathering, Oba kept mum when he was expected to defend his allegation.

Instead, he evaded the issue and proceeded to answer questions on other issues.
Moro had said: “That is certainly not true...we don’t have online recruitment arrangement in place in the ministry. We have never, officially, to the best of my knowledge, asked anybody to place applications online.”

Obviously referring to Oba, Moro added: “Certain persons went to press because of the sensitivity of recruitments; certain people went to town that the ministry was engaged in unwholesome activities; it’s not true.”

Explaining further, he said: “Let me say therefore, that in the course of our recruitment, replacement exercises, we have had recurring decimal or incidents of complaints and allegations of some levels of scam in the exercise and I want to say here that this is as a result of the situation in which we found ourselves in this country; the number of persons that are unemployed and the number of persons itching for recruitment.

“In the process, it was brought to our notice that certain persons engaged in unwholesome practices of defrauding members of the public of funds, payments for jobs and the rest of that. To the best of our knowledge and ability, we have not been able to establish very specific cases against individuals within the ministry. I want to say that in recognition of those allegations, the ministry has taken several steps to make sure that undiscerning members of the public are not unnecessarily defrauded.

“This certainly is not true. We have made strenuous efforts to make sure that we do not shortchange Nigerians. I have said time without numbers that it is criminal for anybody to take money from unemployed youths to get them employed. “And so, as I stand before you to present these documents to you, on my honour, it is not an official policy of the Ministry of Interior to ask for money for employment.

“We have never engaged in it and we have asked anybody who has knowledge of anybody who asked for money for employment to report such people. I equally want to say that even on a particular case where we had reasons to intervene that certain members were defrauding the public, I directed the Intelligence Unit of the Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), intimating them with the activities of one particular person, that he be arrested and possibly prosecuted.

“I also have on record here that the NSCDC has made several arrests and it is documented. The NSCDC, when we got to know, arrested certain persons, with some of them taken to court, arraigned and imprisoned. The records are there before you.”
However, there was mild drama when the FCC boss was asked to respond to the allegation as he pretended not to have heard Moro’s submissions.

Oba had at the opening of the hearing on Monday claimed that  “the Ministry of Interior opened a website and directed people to deposit CV’s there without indicating what position they are applying for. That kind of action drives these young men and women into the hands of fraudsters.”
The public hearing ends today.
THE FCC CHAIRMAN COULD NOT SUBSTANTIATE OR ESTABLISH HIS ALLEGATIONS. This is an indication that nothing is coming out of this committee as they are all birds of a feather.in no time soon all aggrieved persons will be satisfied and recruitment will commence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.