Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2027305 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Aframs:
you mean names have been written on it and signed?
What kind of question is that?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nnaemeka89: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Is it nscdc or prisons
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nnaemeka89: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
I mean the appointment letter is it for nscdc or prisons
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nnaemeka89:
I mean the appointment letter is it for nscdc or prisons
prisons.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by SteveDesmond: 3:44am On Jan 07, 2018
please house any positive news on nscdc
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by padua1234: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
nonso686:
prisons.
what of immigration
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nnaemeka89: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
What of nscdc

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by darlingtonuzoma: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
The much anticipated Nigerian Peace Corps Bill has arrived Presidency for signing into law.
Copies of the bill which was tagged ‘Nigerian Peace Corps (Establishment) Bill 2017 was said to have been transmitted to President Muhammadu Buhari Wednesday last week by the Clerk to the National Assembly, Mohammed Ataba Sani-Omolori.

Out of the 3 copies of the Bill sent, the Presidency was to retain a copy and the remaining 2 copies be returned to the National Assembly for “further action”, upon the President’s assent.
Senate had passed the Nigerian Peace Corps Bill on the 25th of November, 2016, shortly after the House of Representatives passed same.
A Conference Committee of both chambers was, however, inaugurated on the 8th of December, 2016, to harmonise the Bill passed at different levels.
The Reps, therefore, laid and adopted its report on the 19th of January, 2017, while the Senate only adopted its report on 25th July 2017, after Senator David Umaru-led committee on Judiciary and Human Rights recommended that the report be adopted

Since July last year when the conference report was adopted, there have been agitations from members of the public, especially, the Nigerian youths, anxiously expecting the speedy assent of Mr. President.
Aside the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) and other bodies which had been curious about the seemingly delay in signing the bill, Elders and Traditional Chiefs from the 8 local governments areas of Bayelsa State also, fortnight ago, wrote to the President, demanding why the Bill had not been assented to.
Addressing the Youth Council in Abuja recently, the National Commandant of Peace Corps of Nigeria, Amb (Dr.) Dickson Akoh said the Nigerian Peace Corps Bill had not been sent to the President for assent yet.
He said, the legal department of the National Assembly had barely finished cleaning up the document and putting finishing touches to it.
“To the best of my knowledge, I’m sure the Bill just got to the office of the Clerk to the National Assembly this week and by God’s grace, it will get to the President very soon”, Akoh explained.
Confirming the receipt of the Bill by the Presidency, the Special Adviser to the President on National Assembly Matters, Senator Ita Enang, said the President was already working on the Bill.
Enang who spoke to our Correspondent on Tuesday said, the Peace Corps Bill was among other bills sent to the President last week, saying “the President is working on it, in accordance with our standard operating procedures”.
The Nigerian Peace Corps (Establishment) Bill 2017, when signed into law, would give legal backing to the existing Peace Corps of Nigeria under the leadership of Mr. Akoh.
Part VIII (1) of the final version of the Bill before Mr. President reads, “The Peace Corps of Nigeria (in this section refered to as ‘Peace Corps’) existing before the commencement of this Act is dissolved”.
Subsections 5 and 6 of the same part VIII, however, allowed all serving members of the Peace Corps of Nigeria, both Regular and Volunteers, to be absolved into the Nigerian Peace Corps, at commencement.
The Bill also allows intending members between ages 18 and 35, other than the existing members of the PCN, to undergo one month mandatory orientation training.
The head of the Peace Corps, as captured in the Bill, shall be referred to as National Commandant, to be appointed by the President upon recommendations of the supervising Minister, for the period of 5 years which is renewable once.
The Nigerian Peace Corps, upon establishment, shall be domiciled with the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development, under the supervision Honourable Minister.
The core mandates of the Corps is to develop, empower and provide gainful employment to the youths, in order to facilitate Peace, Volunteerism, Community Services, Neighbourhood Watch, nation-building and other related matters.
The duties of officers are mainly at the educational institutions within the country, and to carry out other functions as provided in the bill.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
darlingtonuzoma:
The much anticipated Nigerian Peace Corps Bill has arrived Presidency for signing into law.
Copies of the bill which was tagged ‘Nigerian Peace Corps (Establishment) Bill 2017 was said to have been transmitted to President Muhammadu Buhari Wednesday last week by the Clerk to the National Assembly, Mohammed Ataba Sani-Omolori.

Out of the 3 copies of the Bill sent, the Presidency was to retain a copy and the remaining 2 copies be returned to the National Assembly for “further action”, upon the President’s assent.
Senate had passed the Nigerian Peace Corps Bill on the 25th of November, 2016, shortly after the House of Representatives passed same.
A Conference Committee of both chambers was, however, inaugurated on the 8th of December, 2016, to harmonise the Bill passed at different levels.
The Reps, therefore, laid and adopted its report on the 19th of January, 2017, while the Senate only adopted its report on 25th July 2017, after Senator David Umaru-led committee on Judiciary and Human Rights recommended that the report be adopted

Since July last year when the conference report was adopted, there have been agitations from members of the public, especially, the Nigerian youths, anxiously expecting the speedy assent of Mr. President.
Aside the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) and other bodies which had been curious about the seemingly delay in signing the bill, Elders and Traditional Chiefs from the 8 local governments areas of Bayelsa State also, fortnight ago, wrote to the President, demanding why the Bill had not been assented to.
Addressing the Youth Council in Abuja recently, the National Commandant of Peace Corps of Nigeria, Amb (Dr.) Dickson Akoh said the Nigerian Peace Corps Bill had not been sent to the President for assent yet.
He said, the legal department of the National Assembly had barely finished cleaning up the document and putting finishing touches to it.
“To the best of my knowledge, I’m sure the Bill just got to the office of the Clerk to the National Assembly this week and by God’s grace, it will get to the President very soon”, Akoh explained.
Confirming the receipt of the Bill by the Presidency, the Special Adviser to the President on National Assembly Matters, Senator Ita Enang, said the President was already working on the Bill.
Enang who spoke to our Correspondent on Tuesday said, the Peace Corps Bill was among other bills sent to the President last week, saying “the President is working on it, in accordance with our standard operating procedures”.
The Nigerian Peace Corps (Establishment) Bill 2017, when signed into law, would give legal backing to the existing Peace Corps of Nigeria under the leadership of Mr. Akoh.
Part VIII (1) of the final version of the Bill before Mr. President reads, “The Peace Corps of Nigeria (in this section refered to as ‘Peace Corps’) existing before the commencement of this Act is dissolved”.
Subsections 5 and 6 of the same part VIII, however, allowed all serving members of the Peace Corps of Nigeria, both Regular and Volunteers, to be absolved into the Nigerian Peace Corps, at commencement.
The Bill also allows intending members between ages 18 and 35, other than the existing members of the PCN, to undergo one month mandatory orientation training.
The head of the Peace Corps, as captured in the Bill, shall be referred to as National Commandant, to be appointed by the President upon recommendations of the supervising Minister, for the period of 5 years which is renewable once.
The Nigerian Peace Corps, upon establishment, shall be domiciled with the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development, under the supervision Honourable Minister.
The core mandates of the Corps is to develop, empower and provide gainful employment to the youths, in order to facilitate Peace, Volunteerism, Community Services, Neighbourhood Watch, nation-building and other related matters.
The duties of officers are mainly at the educational institutions within the country, and to carry out other functions as provided in the bill.
una no dey tire for this peace Corp bill it's an action in futility
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by micflo28(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2018
2nd week almost gone no appointment letter from prisons. Anyone with a correct info on prisons cos I was made to understand they have prepared the letters, I don't know when dispatch will begin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nnaemeka89: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2018
What of nscdc training
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2018
micflo28:
2nd week almost gone no appointment letter from prisons. Anyone with a correct info on prisons cos I was made to understand they have prepared the letters, I don't know when dispatch will begin
The letters are not ready for dispatch. The CG has not signed all of them because of his very tight schedule. Hopefully, they will be ready by the end of the week.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nnaemeka89: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Appointment letter is it for nscdc
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Iyajelili(f): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by micflo28(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
nonso686:
The letters are not ready for dispatch. The CG has not signed all of them because of his very tight schedule. Hopefully, they will be ready by the end of the week.
please bro can I get ur whatsapp number
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Something is happening on the 20th
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by shootsight(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Damiriel:

Which of the paramilitaries?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by padua1234: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Damiriel:
if i hear
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by damiBJ: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Damiriel:
..... plz which of the agencies...so we can pray towards it.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
micflo28:
please bro can I get ur whatsapp number
I no longer want to display my number here.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by padua1234: 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
nonso686:
please any update from prison and immigration with regard to signing of d appointment letter
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by micflo28(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
nonso686:
ok please forward it to my mail munachiso4u@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamomi: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pmb should sign the for the npc so that we can get enough security personnel since we have resources that can cater for their needs and it at least it will reduce the number of unemployment in the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by darlingtonuzoma: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2018
@ jamoni ur on point my broda.......God will see the Nigerian youth through when d bill is finally been assented to by our President atleast on or befor 28th of dis month cos constitutionaly He has 28 working days to either accept, reject both in parts or in whole then communicate same to d national assembly. But paraventure he withold his assent n didnt communicate bk to them they have d constitutional right n power to withdraw n veto it there by mking it to become law of d federal republic of nigeria. So we are praying he do d needful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Victor30000: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2018
Any update on prisons please.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bless4me: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2018
Any update in nscdc concern replacement or recruitment
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by SteveDesmond: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bless4me:
Any update in nscdc concern replacement or recruitment
Everybody just mute...there's God o...someone should assist with the latest information please.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by micflo28(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Any info from prisons and immigration guys
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by damiBJ: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2018
@damiriel....smtin is happening on the 20th....today is 21st..how far? Nobodi will ever take u serious again....hv said it bfor..Prospective shd be extra careful wit u

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.