Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2030103 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ sollybee, ask your friend to reveal her training camp to you, becos two weeks after she don suppose to dey training, abi the camp na coded too?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Andy07: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
DANILSA:
Hmmmm, this demand is crazy guy.
. I think this platform is for d mature minded. The rationale behind my request is for confermation of her post cos I also doubt the possibility of issuing Appointmnt letter now that everytin is hot. That's y I politely askd for her friend's facebook account so that it won't sound rude. Pls, be mindful on hw u address people here. I beg of u.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AdoOloro(m): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2013
Will you kids just stop ranting? For God's sake, make sense! Kids can't control anxiety.
Anxiety forces you to come hear and post rubbish. I do not blame people who give you those info, they must have known that some people are so 'dumb'.

A sensible graduate would know that with so much noise around, the next recruitment would not go under G. And great care will be taken in conducting it.

This thread is full of teenagers, from comments i've read.

Grow up and post with sense or keep showing to us you are a toddler still su.cking at your mother's br.east. Yes, that's what some people are.

I hope those collecting apt letters now know what they are doing?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2013
Andy07: . I think this platform is for d mature minded. The rationale behind my request is for confermation of her post cos I also doubt the possibility of issuing Appointmnt letter now that everytin is hot. That's y I politely askd for her friend's facebook account so that it won't sound rude. Pls, be mindful on hw u address people here. I beg of u.
Well since you all choose not to believe no problem but i tell you anything is possible in Nigeria and this is Nigeria. As for my friend's Facebook adderess no problem give me ur email address i will send it to you on one condition i will give you, but i cant make it public, den mind you, if you talk to pple rudely u will also be addressed rudely too, u were to rude to me so dont raise any eyebrow if u are been addressed rudely too. Take care.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2013
sammy4love: @ sollybee, ask your friend to reveal her training camp to you, becos two weeks after she don suppose to dey training, abi the camp na coded too?
Training was not stated in the letter, but she is tru with her documentation of credentials and she was not the only one, dont just sit dere ranting and castigating anyone who brings info here. Even last year in NSCDS the pple who got their appointment letter letter around May didnt go to training till August, be polite to pple, stop ranting. Its real .
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2013
sollybee_38:
Well since you all choose not to believe no problem but i tell you anything is possible in Nigeria and this is Nigeria. As for my friend's Facebook adderess no problem give me ur email address i will send it to you on one condition i will give you, but i cant make it public, den mind you, if you talk to pple rudely u will also be addressed rudely too, u were to rude to me so dont raise any eyebrow if u are been addressed rudely too. Take care.

sollybee, u dont always have to take people seriously. THIS IS THE SAME REASON WHY SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT COME HERE TO GIVE REASONABLE INFO WHEN IT COMES. that being said, sollybee, i believe u for all it is worth. there's nothing impossible in Naija. ur friend probably has a very top official pressing the buttons.
to the kids that dont know how to address people. firstly, if some1 claims to have seen an appointment letter, how can u confirm that the person didnt? are u God?? at the same time, we can never tell if it is fake or not. if she swears that she saw it, why cant u simply believe, does she have to curse herself before u believe or does she have to spill her blood?? pls lets be matured in all our dealings. it doesnt mean every one has been contacted pls let us stop this stupidity!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Amalision: @sollybee may I ask u what was d rank/level placed on d apointmnt letr u saw?if its fall btw 03 to 07(which a actin CG must sign/aprovd)knw its FAKE(whethr u saw it wt ur eyes/swear in d name of GOD Almighty)its FAKE.but if its levl 08 or 09(dos wt MSC) which wl b signd by d diretor of d board(R.Attahiru)on behalf of d hon.ministr it also FAKE considerin d presnt situation in imigration. Der a two top ppl in dat board dat r clos to d curent diretor nd knws d wht up in interior(I wl nt tel u der names) dat I ve temptd of givin dem cash(reasonabl amount of cash) bt ther told me apparently dat as fr now its nt posibl in imigration.dat I wait at a futur date(unspecific).I wondr who brougt dat FAKE apiontmnt letr.I knw in niaja under G is d rule of d game bt in dis present case of imigration is nt posibl.tel me a date frm april nd abov(if fr replacemnt) I may beliv u.one I didn't ask u.wht was d date on d apiontment letr u saw? Frm den I wl who signd d apiontmnt letr.I need ur feedbak ASAP
Well if you think its Fake, dats left to you but she got level 9 bcause she is a lawyer, and she is tru with documentation, we talked yesterday just to confirm further and she said she is not the only one who did thid exercise, and she sat b4 a pannel who scrutinize her results before documentation, like i said earlier on, the mistake i made is saying it has been concluded, i dont know if it has but am sure she has gotten and she been documented.whether Fake or Original its between her and Immigration office but when pple tell you things even if you dont believe whole heartedly av a slight believe cos dat may hasteen your steps, like i said b4 i am not putting dis up to discourage anybody because av not gotten mine too but just 4 pple to know somethings are happening under G. Take care.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2013
sollybee_38:
Training was not stated in the letter, but she is tru with her documentation of credentials and she was not the only one, dont just sit dere ranting and castigating anyone who brings info here. Even last year in NSCDS the pple who got their appointment letter letter around May didnt go to training till August, be polite to pple, stop ranting. Its real .

did u say she wasnt the only one??
pls those in Abuja should go and check o! pls and pls!!
lets know if more than one person is involved then it should be noticeable. but why didnt u come to us with this all this while??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2013
sollybee_38:
Well if you think its Fake, dats left to you but she got level 9 bcause she is a lawyer, and she is tru with documentation, we talked yesterday just to confirm further and she said she is not the only one who did thid exercise, and she sat b4 a pannel who scrutinize her results before documentation, like i said earlier on, the mistake i made is saying it has been concluded, i dont know if it has but am sure she has gotten and she been documented.whether Fake or Original its between her and Immigration office but when pple tell you things even if you dont believe whole heartedly av a slight believe cos dat may hasteen your steps, like i said b4 i am not putting dis up to discourage anybody because av not gotten mine too but just 4 pple to know somethings are happening under G. Take care.

does that mean u applied for immigration to
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2013
sollybee, are u sure all those that went for the documentation with ur friend were not all lawyers were they all level 9 peeps?? pls these are two different questions i will like u to address. at ur convenience let me knw. cos if they all were, it means those who didnt apply under that category shouldnt be alarmed. pls keep us informed and juzt shun all those small boys. UR SWEARING IS ENOUGH TO CONVINCE ME, IF IT DOESNT CONVINCE OTHER PEOPLE IT IS THEIR PROBLEM
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: @ Sollybee. I personally dont blive unless d leta is a fake nd since 2 wiks? Y did u wait so long to check on NL nd d way u approahed it, u didnt even asked if any1 got d leta too, u just said it has bin concluded. Tel ur frnd to b kiaful cos her leta cud b fake....
How come out of evrybody here, no one was that lucky to get leta too or did anybody get as wel?
Please gud pple of NL react to dis... Am not shaken cos I knw dat recruitment cant b ova witout my name dia...
Well my subscription expired so av not been able to browse and i got baq as soon as i was, concerning d pple here, if you follow this trend from the begining you will notice that some pple, vibrant pple who av been so composed, matured and serious av been silent as time goes on Dis this is Under G runs and am sure nobody wants to loose his or her job but from d look of things you see they silently withdraw from this trend Some of them av gotten but since its not General recruitment they have cleverly backed out but what lousy pple do is bhave immatuerly, counter wvwey genuie oponion and i tell you if my friend is to bring her letter here scan and put on dis trend u pple will still not believe and alledge it is fake so why disturb urself when u av ur letter My dear u need to believe pple at least a bit. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2013
sollybee_38:
Well my subscription expired so av not been able to browse and i got baq as soon as i was, concerning d pple here, if you follow this trend from the begining you will notice that some pple, vibrant pple who av been so composed, matured and serious av been silent as time goes on Dis this is Under G runs and am sure nobody wants to loose his or her job but from d look of things you see they silently withdraw from this trend Some of them av gotten but since its not General recruitment they have cleverly backed out but what lousy pple do is bhave immatuerly, counter wvwey genuie oponion and i tell you if my friend is to bring her letter here scan and put on dis trend u pple will still not believe and alledge it is fake so why disturb urself when u av ur letter My dear u need to believe pple at least a bit. Thanks

pls u have not answered my questions!!!!
ask ur friend if those that she was screened with were all level 9 or if they were all Lawyers please!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2013
pls why are people not responding?? does that mean it is true?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=lion phil]

pls u have not answered my questions!!!!
ask ur friend if those that she was screened with were all level 9 or if they were all Lawyers please!!!!!!!!![/quote
Not all lawyers, other proffessions too, but from the look of things its runs and under G runs cos she didnt inform me either that we were in together, it was when she got d letter dat she informed me pretending to ask if av seen my letters too.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2013
lion phil: sollybee, are u sure all those that went for the documentation with ur friend were not all lawyers were they all level 9 peeps?? pls these are two different questions i will like u to address. at ur convenience let me knw. cos if they all were, it means those who didnt apply under that category shouldnt be alarmed. pls keep us informed and juzt shun all those small boys. UR SWEARING IS ENOUGH TO CONVINCE ME, IF IT DOESNT CONVINCE OTHER PEOPLE IT IS THEIR PROBLEM
Pls lion Phil am not insinuating that they av concluded recruitment and i withdraw that statement please but am sure she has gotten her letter and av done documentation, they are not all level 9 and are not all lawyers, there may be another recruitment coming out am not sure and it may be fake as alledged by some know all pple here i dont kno but am sure and very sure that she got her letter and she has done documentation, and they av not been informed when to resume in camp.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2013
lion phil:

does that mean u applied for immigration to
Yes.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2013
my agent just told me that nothing is happening. i am seriously confused. probably there will be another batch!! did u use thesame agent with ur friend ??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2013
lion phil: my agent just told me that nothing is happening. i am seriously confused. probably there will be another batch!! did u use thesame agent with ur friend ??
No, are u koolivin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2013
have u contacted ur agent? ? what was his response.? ? i just need to clear the air and my head!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!! for pple to stop commenting, it means alot
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2013
what is 'koolivin?? ??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2013
i am not koolivin oh! pls check when i joined nairaland compared to koolivin. i am here because i am involved in this NIS recrui.... check my previous posts too!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mkoabiola: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2013
sollybee_38:
Pls lion Phil am not insinuating that they av concluded recruitment and i withdraw that statement please but am sure she has gotten her letter and av done documentation, they are not all level 9 and are not all lawyers, there may be another recruitment coming out am not sure and it may be fake as alledged by some know all pple here i dont kno but am sure and very sure that she got her letter and she has done documentation, and they av not been informed when to resume in camp.
My dear ,u av tried,av been reading ur comments,u ar very vibrant.
Don't waste ur time to tell unbelievers.dere's nothing u will tell dem dat will mak dem blv,
U stand nothing to gain if u tell d truth.ds is NL,even if u scan d AP letter ,som unbelievers will still castigate u,dat u ar given a fake AP letter,
Ds is Nigeria,anytin can happn.ds so callee invesigation by d senate is jus fomerlty and hearsay.
I bv u 100%,he /she may b frm d presidency,so who is d senate or DG b4 d presidency.
Fight for ursef,don't wait for any ignorant agent who's job is also@risk.
Presidency is d surest n best link.who get ear make e hear.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2013
If wot Sollybee said is true, den Nigeria wil neva b beta. After all d pressures nd and masses outcry nd senate investigation, somtin like dis stil went on. Na wa ooo! Abeg Sollybee, which state is ur frnd...
God dey sha, make we no lose hope... God na d surest link, no b any President...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2013
sollybee_38:

i used an agent too oh! wetin i dey here dey do if i no sabi person?? what is on.my mind now is what criteria are they using to call pple? are they doing it according to when ur data got to them?? is it according to the letter that starts the surname?? abi what?? my agent has been doing it for pple i know mine will not be different, i am just very curious!!! i no fit wait o!! could they be calling accorfing to state??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2013
sollybee, which state is ur friend from??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by koolvin12(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
lion phil: i am not koolivin oh! pls check when i joined nairaland compared to koolivin. i am here because i am involved in this NIS recrui.... check my previous posts too!
What exactly is the meaning of ur comment Having been on nairaland for a long time doesn't make u superior to anyone....mind how u talk pls....she asked u that for a reason and I think ur answer should have been limited to ''No am not koolvin'' ....don't wanna talk too much...
@sollybee_38, I actually requested to talk to u in private.....I don't really have strength to play this ''its a lie,its fake'' game....I believe u and that's why I wanna talk to u but in private..thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cockte(f): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls house any news bout sss
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
koolvin12:
What exactly is the meaning of ur comment Having been on nairaland for a long time doesn't make u superior to anyone....mind how u talk pls....she asked u that for a reason and I think ur answer should have been limited to ''No am not koolvin'' ....don't wanna talk too much...
@sollybee_38, I actually requested to talk to u in private.....I don't really have strength to play this ''its a lie,its fake'' game....I believe u and that's why I wanna talk to u but in private..thanks

see me see eshinshin o! just because i said i have been on nairaland before u!! na wetin dey make u para be that Who are u to determine what my response should be?? I didnt even insult u! so na because of woman u dey show ur self!
sollybee, if u know what is good for u, dont give ur number to this guy. for all i know he might be a ritualist. he joined nairaland last year the next thing is for him to be 'following' women up and down! a girl was declared missing in Owerri recently she still hasnt been found. if u have a BBM, i will still not advice u give him! na my statement wey no mean any harm dey vex u u dey craze!! if na so u take dey address ur elders for house, no come here come show am u hear!! Aturu ne weghi onye nche!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
sollybee, abeg which state is ur friend from?? na that one concern me pass! no be some other trivial issues!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kcpumpin(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
This thread unfortunately is increasingly becoming more of a joke than for real.
Thanks to the numerous certified rumour mongers in the house and our Nigeraian shamefull under-the-table recruitment system..

THE SUMMARY OF AN AVERAGE ENTHUSIAST OF THIS THREAD IS THIS:
I wish to formally inform all in testimony when I get my own appointment letter
However, (When the letter finally comes informally) ild be so unwilling to uncover the rather abysmal style of recruitment inherent this agency since I'm now loyally part of them.
(Its the best way I can discribe what has been going on in this thread from Its very beginning till now esp in Nig Immigration Service) I may be wrong too. I force no one to belive this of course, after all experience has served me that there are more Thomases here than Peters..

That's the reality and exactly what sollybee has been trying to communicate in her little way to majority. While the benefiting ex-active currently passive NLers read these posts discretly and keep sealed lips while nodding silently in approval others who only know how to call Agents and receive feel-good messages get hurt, challenged and doubt every info that mis-represents their myiopic perspective of things.

Even Wole Soyinka wrote a book titled 'The Deception Of Stolen Voices'

Over the days past, many known active voices on this thread have suddenly chosen the be more passive and quiet.
Is that not enough plausible reason to give sollybee the benefit of the doubt on her un-verifiable claims??

What a joke!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
kcpumpin: This thread unfortunately is increasingly becoming more of a joke than for real.
Thanks to the numerous certified rumour mongers in the house and our Nigeraian shamefull under-the-table recruitment system..

THE SUMMARY OF AN AVERAGE ENTHUSIAST OF THIS THREAD IS THIS:
I wish to formally inform all in testimony when I get my own appointment letter
However, (When the letter finally comes informally) ild be so unwilling to uncover the rather abysmal style of recruitment inherent this agency since I'm now loyally part of them.
(Its the best way I can discribe what has been going on in this thread from Its very beginning till now esp in Nig Immigration Service) I may be wrong too. I force no one to belive this of course, after all experience has served me that there are more Thomases here than Peters..

That's the reality and exactly what sollybee has been trying to communicate in her little way to majority. While the benefiting ex-active currently passive NLers read these posts discretly and keep sealed lips while nodding silently in approval others who only know how to call Agents and receive feel-good messages get hurt, challenged and doubt every info that mis-represents their myiopic perspective of things.

Even Wole Soyinka wrote a book titled 'The Deception Of Stolen Voices'

Over the days past, many known active voices on this thread have suddenly chosen the be more passive and quiet.
Is that not enough plausible reason to give sollybee the benefit of the doubt on her un-verifiable claims??

What a joke!! lipsrsealed

chai, guy u don use english scatter everything! u are soo on point! in recent past some people said sonething abt giving out letters according to zones. starting with the southwest followed by the north. does that mean that claim that was refuted by many has actually come to be?? may God help us. pls those that oppose what sollybee said should simply speak up. we are all in this together. why bail out on us now
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by uyogabie(f): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
I've been following this from the very beggining but this is my first comment.i dont want to join the train of 'dem say',it's a lie,it's the truth.unfortunately,whether we believe it or not,recruitment is going on and people are recieving letters daily.all these talk of probing are mere formalities.if you know any Oga at the top,you will get your letter with ease.jokes apart.This is beyond these so called agents,most of them don't even have enough power and are not even aware of what is actually going on.Good luck to everyone and may the 'Oga at the top' in heaven see us through

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.