Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... (1170 Views)

What Would U Do If U Discovered,your Wife To Be Is An Harlot / Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. / What Would You Do If U Discovered Ur Wife Has A Secret Child Without Tellin You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by puyaca(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wat will u do if on @ ur bf/gf birthday party u were armed with a gift only to discover dia is another guy or gal.? Drop d gift anyway . Go back wit d gift . Create a scene or ...............
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by obowunmi(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
Drop dead
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
Do a u-turn and never to return.
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by Mynd44: 2:23am On Sep 17, 2012
Since I got the gift for her( I dont see how I can give it to someone else), I will go in drop the gift and walk away. We can't control the actions of other people but our own so creating a scene will be out of point
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by okooloyun1(m): 2:49am On Sep 17, 2012
Create a scene kee and get myself injured coz of obirin abeyinto, oloun maje! Just gonna make a u-turn with my gift and wish myself better luck next time.
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by Tellmeurmind: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2012
just turn back and re-appear with ota piapia gift
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by goofie: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2012
i'l sit der in the party and observe.will make sure he sees me. shebi i ws invited? i wont cause a scene. i will eat, dance and merry. then i'l drop my gift and leave whn d party is coming to an end like evry other invitee.
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by cindyrella(f): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2012
I will drop the gift and catwalk away! No time to create a scene undecided
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by freecocoa(f): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2012
Will leave them to it, my gift and any other thing that is mine around there goes with me.
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2012
@OP
i dont understand your question:
ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD BE THE ONLY GUY/GAL AT THAT PARTY?!
ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD BE THE ONLY GUY BRINGING A GIFT TO YOUR GF'S BDAY?!
OR ARE YOU SIMPLY SAYING THAT YOU FOOLED YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU WERE IN A R/SHIP, WHEN YOU ACTUALLY WASNT?!
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by 190: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
BrownJay is baq wif his critical analysis
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
MrBROWNJAy on point grin
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
cindyrella: I will drop the gift and catwalk away! No time to create a scene undecided
Big girl.
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by nikkyshyne(f): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Drop gift for wetin na. If I meet them doing love wantintin, I will sit down for a couple of minutes to breath in, breath out and to regain my vision. Act like nothing's wrong. Give a fake smile and in slow motion stand up and forward match out of the parrie.

NB: I pray to arrive home safely to cry a river sad
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by freecocoa(f): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
nikkyshyne: Drop gift for wetin na. If I meet them doing love wantintin, I will sit down for a couple of minutes to breath in, breath out and to regain my vision. Act like nothing's wrong. Give a fake smile and in slow motion stand up and forward match out of the parrie.

If i sit down it must be to chop cake and drink wine after which i will spoil something(make it look like an accident) so its better to just do U- turn.grin
Re: Its Ur Bf/gf Birthday Party And U Discovered ....................... by obowunmi(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
nikkyshyne: Drop gift for wetin na. If I meet them doing love wantintin, I will sit down for a couple of minutes to breath in, breath out and to regain my vision. Act like nothing's wrong. Give a fake smile and in slow motion stand up and forward match out of the parrie.

LoooooooooL

(1) (Reply)

. / What Should A Man Do To Prove His Love For His Wife (please Candid Opinion) / Pls! See To This Matter For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.