Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Should A Man Do To Prove His Love For His Wife (please Candid Opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Man Do To Prove His Love For His Wife (please Candid Opinion) (1173 Views)

Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! / I Dnt Want To Marry An Ashawo As House Wife, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should A Man Do To Prove His Love For His Wife (please Candid Opinion) by okenwa101(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello, nairalanders I found it awkward that ladies these days measures his man's love by, money, singing I love U all day, taking her out often, do thing she likes irrespective of what benefits the whole family, get her want not her needs and men that does all these tends to satisfy ladies more than men that think this way, provide necessities for the family, protect her, not going out often, help at home when necessary.

as for me,
Am not the type that sing I love U all year NO, I provide for my family, protect them, get our needs not wants, spend time with them, maintain one man one wife culture, what else

PLEASE WHAT ARE THE MEASURES OF A MAN LOVE FOR HIS WIFE ?
Re: What Should A Man Do To Prove His Love For His Wife (please Candid Opinion) by emmyw(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yet to marry.
brb.
Re: What Should A Man Do To Prove His Love For His Wife (please Candid Opinion) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op what's the real issue....
Re: What Should A Man Do To Prove His Love For His Wife (please Candid Opinion) by shox(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
As for me, to prove your love to any girl/lady, I think you should study her character as a person cos dere are diffrent kinds of ladies and they like different things. One thing dat binds them all together is MONEY. So my brother, seek first the kingdom of money and all other ladies shall be added onto it
Re: What Should A Man Do To Prove His Love For His Wife (please Candid Opinion) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
In addition to what you mentioned.
Do you spend quality time with your wife ALoNE?..I dont mean having sex.

Are you open to her about your feelings, stress and things bordering you?.

Do you ask for her advice, or include her in your decisions interms of business plans and personal goals?.

Do you trust her with handling of the home, money, without checking on her?.

Do you give her enough time to spend with her friends and family?.

Do you support her goals and vision?..Not all women are comfortable with been a MRS.

Do you respect her as your other half, and not as your wife?. Two different things.

Are you both on board and on the same level interms of the spiritual aspects?.

If you've done all this...Then..Well....

1 Like

Re: What Should A Man Do To Prove His Love For His Wife (please Candid Opinion) by RAKITIC: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Give her more MONEY i mean MONEY !!!!
Re: What Should A Man Do To Prove His Love For His Wife (please Candid Opinion) by Tallesty1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
glitest: In addition to what you mentioned.
Do you spend quality time with your wife ALoNE?..I dont mean having sex.

Are you open to her about your feelings, stress and things bordering you?.

Do you ask for her advice, or include her in your decisions interms of business plans and personal goals?.

Do you trust her with handling of the home, money, without checking on her?.

Do you give her enough time to spend with her friends and family?.

Do you support her goals and vision?..Not all women are comfortable with been a MRS.

Do you respect her as your other half, and not as your wife?. Two different things.

Are you both on board and on the same level interms of the spiritual aspects?.

If you've done all this...Then..Well....

You are right, but she has to prove herslef worthy of the bolded. The way women spend carelessly on gadgets, make-ups and some other useless things makes it hard to trust them with money.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Man Do To Prove His Love For His Wife (please Candid Opinion) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: You are right, but she has to prove herslef worthy of the bolded. The way women spend carelessly on gadgets, make-ups and some other useless things makes it hard to trust them with money.

Well..Maybe she might spend less, if they both could sit down to discuss plans about how the money should be spent.

If he realizes that she lacks control interms of spending, then he can discuss about the possible amount that should be reserved for her to spend per month; which means she isn't getting anything after she squanders her monthly limit.

Also end of the month discussion should be introduced for the money spent for that month, so as to be able to put her spending under control.

A different bank account should be the last result.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? / My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. / Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.