Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM (13513 Views)

Weapons Army Recovered From Boko Haram Sect In Borno. Photos / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Kano Threatens To Sue Presidency, Abati For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by onatisi(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2012
bittyend:

I read the comments, and tbh, no one is sane on this thread.
why do u say so?state ur reasons
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by fstranger: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2012
onatisi:

He has no reason. He is just trolling like me! grin
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Josh316(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2012
maybe we should start bombing Muslim establishments like the Jaiz bank for instance? if they think they have the exclusive of terror, they r on a long thing... angry
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Afam4eva(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

Dude, get a job already. Put your smartness to work!

####Dunce
vintage retarrd.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Super1759: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2012
honeric01:

Their name was never boko haram, US gave them that name since they seem to know them more than we do.
realli? Who cares about the name.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Olaone1: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

He has no reason. He is just trolling like me! grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by SamAfrik(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2012
[quote author=honeric01]

Their name was never boko haram, US gave them that name since they seem to know them more than we do.
FALSE!
BH was given to d grp by d north themselves (based on ideology), even b4 they became a national threat. free USA Abeg.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2012
klax: This is so good I love this so much let more sect rise up its a good development I think the entire Nigeria has begged the Nothern Elders to help in curb Boko Haram menace but they are playing smart because Gej is the president isnit Now a new sect has risen UP, another Boko Haram in new dimension as I said it before that the North will by their own hands wipe themselves out of Nigeria Map and if such happen to be honest I will be the [size=15pt]most happiest [/size] person because when a child is commiting crime and the father keep on protecting him one good day that child will surely face the father and destroy him that is how the North case is at the moment.

Please Mr sect or whatever you called yourself bomb anything you can bomb in Kano ok we are watching in mockery of you and your satanic region till you finally ruin yourself and make your generation an extinct in the land of Nigeria. Go on kill yourself when you finish killing yourself the South will come over to farm on your desolated Land. Foolish people dies in foolishness. No apology.

nuff said!!
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by EzePromoe: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2012
OP, you should have put the topic like this, 'Islamic sect in Kano threatens to bomb Cool/Wazobia FM', because these two radio stations dey share one room. grin
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by miztapheek(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2012
Its getting more and more interesting when u see the way nairalanders display their dumbness in relation to issues.yuh say islam is not a religion of peace,was there any protest n saudi arabia?even iraq as volatile as it was had a quiet demonstration,its only northerners that will scream as if yuh are squeezing their balls.before u abuse muslims please kindly note that their are muslims is the south west and other regions of the country too....did they scream blue murder or kill anybody?did they protest?this thing is majorly a northern thing,its not all muslims that act like animals,so please people should learn to look @ things both sided before they open their mouth to comment on threads.Its only God that can judge,and its only Him that knows who is faithful or not....nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by fstranger: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ola one:

Hahahahaha

Professor, can you proofread something for me? I am applying for a multi-million dollar grant with the NIH and I need someone to read my application over. Are you game?
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Super1759: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
naptu2:

Their name is People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet's Teachings and Jihad ( Jama'atu Ahlis sunna Lida'awati wal Jihad). Local people in Borno and Yobe states gave them the name Boko Haram (circa 2002-2005) because they appeared to live a secluded life and shun western education. Jama'atul Qatlul Kafir fi Sabilillah appears to be an affiliated group.

Earlier this year Jama'atu Ahlis sunna Lida'awati wal Jihad vowed to kill any journalist that calls them Boko Haram.
thnks for telling me. So we can call thses people BOKOHARAM AFFLIATED
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by bittyend(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
onatisi:

Are you the police and when did Nigerians start having high cerebral hemorrhage capacity?
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by browncool(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
Will these set of people ever grow in their lives? I think the Imans should start teaching these people that knowledge is power and the sooner they start going to school, the fewer we will be hearing of these crap
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by fstranger: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
browncool: Will these set of people ever grow in their lives? I think the Imans should start teaching these people that knowledge is power and the sooner they start going to school, the fewer we will be hearing of these crap

They are in school learning the Arabic language. Can you read Arabic?

Most of them are probably more knowledgeable than your stupiddd self.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
miztapheek: Its getting more and more interesting when u see the way nairalanders display their dumbness in relation to issues.yuh say islam is not a religion of peace,was there any protest n saudi arabia?even iraq as volatile as it was had a quiet demonstration,its only northerners that will scream as if yuh are squeezing their balls.before u abuse muslims please kindly note that their are muslims is the south west and other regions of the country too....did they scream blue murder or kill anybody?did they protest?this thing is majorly a northern thing,its not all muslims that act like animals,so please people should learn to look @ things both sided before they open their mouth to comment on threads.Its only God that can judge,and its only Him that knows who is faithful or not....nuff said!

At least u agreed that THEYARE ANIMALS"
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Olaone1: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

Professor, can you proofread something for me? I am applying for a multi-million dollar grant with the NIH and I need someone to read my application over. Are you game?
Even Oxford profs can't. Don't demean yourself. Anything you prepare is above my level, my one and only FStranger.

Long time no see.

What happened? O to ojo meta
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by onatisi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
bittyend:

Are you the police and when did Nigerians start having high cerebral hemorrhage capacity?
u can never tell who i am,it depends on the person i am dealing with,have a nice time
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by maclatunji: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Landcruiser: This people r so dump

You just murdered English!
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by jamil2(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Islam haters can go further than their interpretations,

last time I checked issues of revolutionaries could

be available on every Religion. So why the whole kit and

caboodle on Islam people are taking it so exceptional?
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by islamisfake: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
stepo707: Muslims<<<<<<Terrorists sad

For the most part, yes
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by CHAIRMAN1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
honeric01:

Gerrout! How's their name going to affect the price of Gri?
It'll come to an end soon
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by miztapheek(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

At least u agreed that THEYARE ANIMALS"

Dumbass read again very well,I said the northerners behave like animals,I didn't say muslims do...when was the last tym muslims protested or killed anybody in the south west?

1 Like

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

They are in school learning the Arabic language. Can you read Arabic?

Most of them are probably more knowledgeable than your stupiddd self.

Knowing Arabic is being Knowledgeable? Pathetic. See d average muslims intelligence! Arabic is more important than studying to be a medical doctor wahalai.

2 Likes

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by fstranger: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ola one:
Even Oxford profs can't. Don't demean yourself. Anything you prepare is above my level, my one and only FStranger.

Long time no see.

What happened? O to ojo meta

Mehn, e no easy mehn. Everything is in Gods hands sha!
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Olaone1: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

Mehn, e no easy mehn. Everything is in Gods hands sha!

King of Manhattan, How body na? I don miss you tire
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by bittyend(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
onatisi:
u can never tell who i am,it depends on the person i am dealing with,have a nice time

I have been on this forum long enough to know that most Nigerians feign intelligence and it's just the same crap everyday of the week. Some try too hard to sound intelligent and the rest shouldn't even be on the internet giving opinions about anything.

In the words of Ice Cube: It's the same ol same Bush run shit like Sadaam Hussien.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
miztapheek:
Dumbass read again very well,I said the northerners behave like animals,I didn't say muslims do...when was the last tym muslims protested or killed anybody in the south west?

DUMBERER.....hehehehe. And I'm refering to d pple u called animals. If u come include all of una, na u sabi.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by oderemo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
y cool f.m, when will this eediot move to the national assembly/ aso rocking.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by fstranger: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

Knowing Arabic is being Knowledgeable? Pathetic. See d average muslims intelligence! Arabic is more important than studying to be a medical doctor wahalai.

Dude, learning is mostly absorbing information. Nothing more, nothing less. Whether it is Arabic or Medicine or Engineering what is most important is the dedication and passion you bring to bear. Studying Arabic or English in depth doesnt make you less intelligent than those studying hard core maths and science. Anyway, I dont expect you to understand, I doubt you know what real education is all about. The point here is that only a fool will knock what they dont fully understand. Because a huge percentage of the stuff that you tend to be automatically certain of is, it turns out, totally wrong and deluded. I have learned this the hard way. Arabic language, and religious education in general, is just as rigorous as any formal education in any discipline.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Femmymata2(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: No one has the right to take another man's life. When a muslim dies u hear words like Allah giveth, Allah taketh. Why have these muslims
changed it to Allah giveth, muslims Taketh(albeit gruesomely)It is believed by muslims that only God can take or give life.Therefore,if God doesn't allow them to take a life they would not succeed. Alqueada/boko haram
believes they're doing Gods will thats why they succeed in their various operations. Come to think of it, God can stop them but he didn't,lets hope he will stop them before the next one(if its not his will)

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Femmymata2(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
It is believed by muslims that only God can take or give life.Therefore,if God doesn't allow them to take a life they would not succeed. Alqueada/boko haram
believes they're doing Gods will thats why they succeed in their various operations. Come to think of it, God can stop them but he didn't,lets hope he will stop them before the next one(if its not his will)

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makarfi, Obi Working For APC Chieftain – Sheriff / Oyo ADP Chair, 10, 000 Others Dump Alao-akala For APC / 2023 Presidency: Wabara, Abaribe Drum Support For Pius Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.