Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM (13591 Views)

Weapons Army Recovered From Boko Haram Sect In Borno. Photos / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Kano Threatens To Sue Presidency, Abati For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

Dude, learning is mostly absorbing information. Nothing more, nothing less. Whether it is Arabic or Medicine or Engineering what is most important is the dedication and passion you bring to bear. Studying Arabic or English in depth doesnt make you less intelligent than those studying hard core maths and science. Anyway, I dont expect you to understand, I doubt you know what real education is all about. The point here is that only a fool will knock what they dont fully understand. Because a huge percentage of the stuff that you tend to be automatically certain of is, it turns out, totally wrong and deluded. I have learned this the hard way. Arabic language, and religious education in general, is just as rigorous as any formal education in any discipline.

No wonder, they made someone that read islamic studies the GM of Ajaokuta steel company. Did it work? Send malam make dem come teach ur children arabic for house no send dem go proper school. In terms of majoring in languages. I understand that perfectly. Its all these almajiri education d retards have that he's talking about here. Arabic,english, yoruba,psychology,medicine are all intellectually demanding. Not cramming and reciting the Quaran from sura baqqra to d end on a daily basis that is intellectual.

1 Like

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by ChrstiansKila(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
cool
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by fstranger: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

No wonder, they made someone that read islamic studies the GM of Ajaokuta steel company. Did it work?

Dude, Bola Ige was in charge of NEPA, did it work?

They brought in a robotics man from Pitt, still the thing no work? SO what gives?

Not cramming and reciting the Quaran from sura baqqra to d end on a daily basis that is intellectual.

Dude, all forms of education and specialty involve some form of rote learning. In fact, it is safe to say all learning start with rote memorization. So these kids cramming the Quran, as you stated, is not an anomaly, it is just a requirement; a rite of passage sort of. And in Nigeria where even in our best universities people still learn obsolete stuff in this modern age and are tested on their recall ability, sans analytical skills , trust me, these kids arent that far off from the rest of the populace. They are simply doing what the rest of the population is doing in a less formal environment.

1 Like

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
Femmymata2: It is believed by muslims that only God can take or give life.Therefore,if God doesn't allow them to take a life they would not succeed. Alqueada/boko haram
believes they're doing Gods will thats why they succeed in their various operations. Come to think of it, God can stop them but he didn't,lets hope he will stop them before the next one(if its not his will)

God gave shaatan freedom to do what he wants on dis earth pending d end time. That is why he is referred to as "The Ruler of this world" God has d prerogative to do and undo. That's why we say God knows best. Has he not stopped pple dead in dia tracks b4? In d olden days and even in these bokoharam days. How many bombs have exploded b4 reaching dia targets, and even while making them. Its God's work and its marvelous in my eyes I don't know about u.

1 Like

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by spothot: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
miztapheek: Its getting more and more interesting when u see the way nairalanders display their dumbness in relation to issues.yuh say islam is not a religion of peace,was there any protest n saudi arabia?even iraq as volatile as it was had a quiet demonstration,its only northerners that will scream as if yuh are squeezing their balls.before u abuse muslims please kindly note that their are muslims is the south west and other regions of the country too....did they scream blue murder or kill anybody?did they protest?this thing is majorly a northern thing,its not all muslims that act like animals,so please people should learn to look @ things both sided before they open their mouth to comment on threads.Its only God that can judge,and its only Him that knows who is faithful or not....nuff said!
My brother, the issue is that the way they accepted islam is quite different from what those in the south practise, partly i think, because of their level of education and probably culture.
Also, note that all the three major religions: CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM & JUDAISM had/have extremists among them but of all these three, it is ONLY ISLAM that has not historically undergone REFORM to suit the modern age. For example, in judaism, a woman caught in adultery is to be stoned to death according to the mosaic law but this is no more adhered to by the jews in modern israel because of this historical reform.
Note that according to the islamic sharia law, the same punishment will be meted out to such individual and it is still followed in this modern age as evident in Somalia(Al shabab islamist group) and Saudi Arabia(...still practises sharia law)
So, the issue here is not to dehumanise these people but for educated islamic scholars to demand for reforms in their religion as was historically done in the other two religions.

1 Like

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by passionate88: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ola one:

King of Manhattan, How body na? I don miss you tire
nigga u gay!
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Xplicit1(f): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
If dem wan bomb dem go talk, nor b afta dem don bomb finish dem go kun claim responsibility? Na question I ask sha. Anyway e no go work 4 dem if na truemp.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Orikinla(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
[size=28pt]The world will be a better and safer place without Islam.
This religion has wrecked more havoc on earth than any other religion.
Even among the fanatics, they have killed hundreds of thousands since the the Battle of Jamal. Majority of Muslims have been forced into Islam out of fear, because these Islamic fanatics kill anyone in their family or community who refuse to practice their religion.

The Battle of the Camel (also known as the Battle of Jamal) was a battle that took place at Basra, Iraq in 656 between forces allied to Ali ibn Abi Talib (Muhammad's cousin and son-in-law, Commander of the Faithful) and forces allied to Aisha (widow of Muhammad, and Mother of the Believers (Arabic: Umm-al-Mu'mineen), who wanted justice on the perpetrators of the assassination of the previous caliph, Uthman.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by coolegbo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Abeg o! Cool fm is my number one hit music station o!! God please make them throw it at each other, not COOL FM this time.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by harmony5(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
I don talk am b4, I go still talk am again; ISLAM IS A CANCER TO THE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Jboy5050(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
undecided am nt hapi d way,all dis cmon idiots r threatening dis peaceful nation-Nigeria.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by onyxo76(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
whats really wrong with these people?last week it was mtn and co, now radio stations have been added.
please can bbc restrict its service to that area?maybe they should bomb bbc hausa office as well.
when they've bombed and destroyed all existing infrastructure we'll see what they'll turn their bombs on... angry
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by omenziate(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
We never talk finish of the one wey dat moronic jew do, dis barbarian horde for naija wan start anoda one. What is wrong with Islam sef?
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by naijathings(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
Okay Okay Ehmmm Since our muslime neighbours have decided to become very jobless and are bored and now looking for new places to play with their bormbs.. Let us make a list for them. Okay
1. let them break or bormb Benue Bridge
2. they should destroy all their hospitals and break all their eye glasses since it is western property.
3. they must stop drinking any water that is not flowing direct from the stream that is no more pipe or borehole or tap water and no more cups too.
4. no more using gas or kerosine or electric bulbs or torchlight.
5. all milk must come from cow nippule direct, no more peak milk.
6. no more loud speaker in the mosques since thats western too.
7. definitely, no more internet for them or cell fones.
8. they should all revert to the use of town cryers as they dont want radio or TV or text or phone calls.
9. Animal skin or leaves as clothes too.

you can add to the list for these ignorant jobless zombies.

more please..

2 Likes

Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Mosimosco(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
Make dem never bomb bcuz na d station dey kip my company 4 kano... Stupdid hausa/muslim
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by mrperfect(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
We need peace.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Reference(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
spothot:
My brother, the issue is that the way they accepted islam is quite different from what those in the south practise, partly i think, because of their level of education and probably culture.
Also, note that all the three major religions: CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM & JUDAISM had/have extremists among them but of all these three, it is ONLY ISLAM that has not historically undergone REFORM to suit the modern age. For example, in judaism, a woman caught in adultery is to be stoned to death according to the mosaic law but this is no more adhered to by the jews in modern israel because of this historical reform.
Note that according to the islamic sharia law, the same punishment will be meted out to such individual and it is still followed in this modern age as evident in Somalia(Al shabab islamist group) and Saudi Arabia(...still practises sharia law)
So, the issue here is not to dehumanise these people but for educated islamic scholars to demand for reforms in their religion as was historically done in the other two religions.

Quite agree with you. Islam is long overdue for a tectonic shift hence these global earthquakes of mindless violence. However the magma spilling from the Nigerian volcano is highly corrupted with sectionalism and feudalistic ideologies hence even more toxic.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by NeuroBoss(m): 6:41am On Sep 18, 2012
naptu2:

Their name is People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet's Teachings and Jihad ( Jama'atu Ahlis sunna Lida'awati wal Jihad). Local people in Borno and Yobe states gave them the name Boko Haram (circa 2002-2005) because they appeared to live a secluded life and shun western education. Jama'atul Qatlul Kafir fi Sabilillah appears to be an affiliated group.

Earlier this year Jama'atu Ahlis sunna Lida'awati wal Jihad vowed to kill any journalist that calls them Boko Haram.
This new group with my understanding of Arabic means "People comitted to the killing of 'kaffirs' (non-muslims) with piety. Non-muslims in the North run for your dear lives. May God save us from these blood-thirsty lots.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by spacechuks(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2012
For Godsake when will these bloodmonsters stop their dastard act.A religion of peace indeed.This northern people should better be on their own so they can start killing themselves;they are taking advantage of the fact that plenty of xtains who owns big investment would nt want to leave.I bless the day this country will divide;only that our selfish written constitution does nt have provision for referendum.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by ignis: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2012
THE FACT REMAINS THAT: ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by ade101(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Super1759: As if I knew,I said it in the other tread. The foolish cow-men and gworo eaters will now have another reason to attack again.
Na coolFM be US abii the producer of the flim owns coo FM? Or did coolFM play the flim?
Truly water don pass garri. We need US help now

Guy you are waaaaaaay Off-topic. Pls read the main post again.If u still dont get the fact that their silly excuse for planning an attack is not about A film,pls get someone to translate it to whatever language you are comfortable with.My 2 cent-get an educated fella not ur almajiri pals
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by Somex10202(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
One day one day,we go free from dis people
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by lumeneng22: 1:32am On Sep 19, 2012
All these blockheaded mumu hausa murderers should be granted independent sharp sharp make them go
Re: Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM by nkjohnson22: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
where is the AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL?may be this ur indian-herm president will travel to mars this time and when returning he would land at duara on the helipad he is try to build,more groups should come cos this indian-herm man will give amnesty to terrorist....i've not seen people post 'sai buhari' agian?una dey shame to identify?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) / Makarfi, Obi Working For APC Chieftain – Sheriff / Oyo ADP Chair, 10, 000 Others Dump Alao-akala For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.