Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Information Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketing (1023 Views)

NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint / How To Make Money With Information Marketing? / {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Marketing by bigs25(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2012
How do i start information in nigeria in a cost effective ways with my product already on ground?
Re: Information Marketing by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2012
You can create a single sales page and newsletter subscription to start with.
Re: Information Marketing by mkakan(m): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2012
you have to first start with finding out what people want to buy.
This is called niche selection.

There are usually 4 very big markets where you can find niches .
1. Money
2.Health
3.relationship
4.Hobbies

A short cut for finding what to sell is looking at what is already selling . All you do is create a better version and compete.

For example, if you enter the money market ,you can find out what people are already buying by looking at the different adverts on success digest extra.
Or you can test if people are interested in what you have to sell by placing an advert then gauge the reaction.

After validating and deciding what you want to sell and the demand for it.you need to create the product.

There are many ways to create information products. Even if you have no knowledge.
1. write it yourself
2.Outsource it to an expert
3.Interview an expert
4.Buy rights to information (PLR)

Formats of Information products

Many people always think of ebooks when the hear information products.Well, e-books are only one formats.
other formats are:

1. audio mp3 download
2.audio cds
3.dvd
4.videos
5.A composite of audio ,pdf files and video.
6.magazines
7.Online subscriptions
8. Membership sites
9. seminars

Basically any format that can deliver information and teach people something is counted.

Marketing your information

This is the part many people fall short.
Marketing is everything ,even in the information marketing business.

To get you marketing right you need good copy-writing skills and marketing plans.Proper sales funnels and channels.

I created an audio for information marketing here. listen to it for free.

http://nairacow.com/make-money-online-from-nigeria/information-marketing-how-to-make-money-online-selling-your-knowledge/
Re: Information Marketing by bigs25(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
.....thanks for the information. i apreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Gist And Cash / Is There Any Real Online Investment Program That Pays? / A Single Facebook Marketing Mistake That Cost Me A $100K Leverage Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.