Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Share Your Bitter Experience With Haulage Companies Or Haulage Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Bitter Experience With Haulage Companies Or Haulage Agent (1188 Views)

My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! / Guide On How To Sell Your Idea To Companies Or Organisations / Transportation Business Or Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Bitter Experience With Haulage Companies Or Haulage Agent by okine4real: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
I have read through the Haulage tread and all i see is lot of people promising 100k per week etc if anybody give them there truck, tipper for them to manage. But what i am yet to read is, people complaining how this so called Haulage companies either did not pay a haulage truck owner his monthly payment, or may be the haulage company pay for the first 3 months and starts telling stories after the fourth month. pls Truck owners, share your experience on how Haulage companies sweet talked you to give them your Truck, tipper to manage and yet the haulage company refuses to paid the monthly payment as promised.
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience With Haulage Companies Or Haulage Agent by megainvest: 5:17am On Sep 18, 2012
Here's someone's experience: https://www.nairaland.com/508324/somebody-not-reaping-benefits-tipper .
Does anyone have an experience with any of the haulage managers here on NL?
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience With Haulage Companies Or Haulage Agent by okine4real: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2012
i have read through the link. but from what i saw people were only commenting on only what the thread created posted. But what am looking for is. i want all Truck owners that has fallen victim from Truck Manages to come out and tell us there experience. if they share the bitter experience, new people going into the business would know what to avoid when starting the business.
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience With Haulage Companies Or Haulage Agent by megainvest: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Does this mean that all the claims about haulage business are true?
Who here can tell us more?

(1) (Reply)

Africas Biggest Online Library / Please If Some Requires My Bank Code And Branch Code What Does The Person Need / Help: How To Set-up Mini Cybercafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.